Thoughts on Bloody Fucking Dubbed Death Note


    -This version of Death Note, in case you didn't hear, was bloody fucking dubbed. But I watched it. Just for you. And to shut my stupid-ass sister up.


    -And my, was this dubbing horrible. I mean, at first it was decent, but then people started, like, talking, and it all went downhill. DEATH TO DUBBING!

    -Also, the effects sucked royal. Ryuk, our resident Shinigami and noted Awesomesauce (in the fucking manga, at least), is designed like the special effects guys misread the isntructions, thought they were designing him for the tie-in video game, realized their mistake, and fearing the wrath of studio executives, fled to Guatamala, leaving the designs to their fate.


    This is him. This is what he looks like.


    -I can't even tell if L is awesome anymore! Kenichi Matsuyama plays him, but the voice actor ruins any semblence of Matsuyama's potential goodness. I can't do it.

    -ALso, they add a fucking girlfriend. Like, I get why they did it, and it makes sense by the end, but c'mon.

Post Title

Thoughts on Bloody Fucking Dubbed Death Note


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2010/11/thoughts-on-bloody-fucking-dubbed-death.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive