beautiful birthday greetings for friend

    images eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. house irthday greetings for
  • house irthday greetings for



  • greencardfever5
    08-23 07:56 PM
    I am working as an industrial engineer since 2006. My labor certification approved in 2006 mentioned job title of industrial engineer (SOC Code- 17:2112), My I485 is pending since 2007, I have also kept H1B status alive, six years will expire in dec however current I-797 for H1B is valid till June 2011.

    I may get promoted to an engineering manager position in next few weeks. I have few questions related �Promotion while I485 pending issue�.

    1. Is the change from engineer to engineering manager allowed? If I guess correctly USCIS will take guidance from SOC codes 17:2112 (ENGINEER) and 11.9041(for manager)
    a. Can one work as an engineer (SOC code 17:2112) and supervise junior engineers. Does USCIS assume that a person is a manager if engineers are reporting to an individual? On the other hand in some cases I have seen managers without anybody reporting to them.

    2. If I can fulfill my employer�s expectation by accepting ENGINEER V position instead of engineering manager, will that be an option? (Few engineers will be reporting to me in either option).
    a. I am positive that I will be able to fulfill my boss�s expectations in either position.
    b. Can I accept the promotion immediately or employer will have to seek some sort of approval from USCIS?

    3. If for some reason, employer can not give me a job title of Engineering V, Can I accept Engineering Manager�s position till my I-485 is pending and go back to Engineer V position upon I-485 approval, I read that in such cases, one needs to go back to original position mentioned in labor certification I-140 for six months upon I-485 approval? In this case how we will handle extension of my H1B petition which expires in 2011?

    4. Can I accept position of Engineering Manager assuming that employer will issue an employment verification letter with a description similar to labor certification (if USCIS issues RFE for any other underlying reason)?

    5. If for some reasons above options are ruled out, Can I accept promotion as a Manager assuming employer can submit new I-140 ( I guess this will be starting green card process all over) .Definitely this is the least preferred option considering current processing time and relative ease in searching a job for my wife ( through EAD).
    In this case

    a. What will be the priority date?
    b. Can I and my spouse maintain the EAD card?

    6. As the I485 is for future job, Can I work at engineering manager position till I receive RFE or I485 is approved
    a. In case of RFE USCIS typically gives 15 to 45 days to respond, Can I change my position during that time i.e. switching back to the position mentioned in labor and I485
    b. Upon I485 approval, can I go back to original position for few months (how much is that required period, is it six months?). I might have to take salary cut in the case; can I informally lead the team in that case?
    c. I guess my interpretation is that what you do when I485 is pending does not matter as long as you switch back to the original position upon I485 approval.

    Thanking you in anticipation.





    wallpaper house irthday greetings for beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Labels: Birthday Party Themes
  • Labels: Birthday Party Themes



  • gc_lover
    04-27 09:57 AM
    I had received the same story in email about 7 years back.

    You are right. I keep getting emails with this story every now and then. I have travelled so many times to India and never had any problems of such kind at airport.





    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-15 11:28 AM
    If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
    (Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
    Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?


    If to be on safe side, I should join company Y at some point;
    then what is that state - GC is approved (Once GC is in hand)
    or even before that.

    Regards,
    Sanjeev.





    2011 Labels: Birthday Party Themes beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 09:08 AM
    hello, any inputs



    more...


    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. friend birthday greetings,
  • friend birthday greetings,



  • TUnlimited
    09-15 09:05 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.

    Yeah! What the hell does it mean? I have the same thing - UNKNOWN...





    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. pictures Birthday Wishes
  • pictures Birthday Wishes



  • milind70
    04-07 05:28 PM
    sam_gc,

    Thanks for the response! Fear and hope compete against each other in this dilemma! Seems like the decision rests with the IO whenever she enters next time.

    There is a provision for extending B2 visa. If they dont allow, they wouldnt have it in the first place. I understand getting Immigration benefit is a privilege and not a right! The question is how to balance our needs without overreaching it!

    Rgds,
    gcisadawg

    There is a provision but need complelling reasons for extension of stay over six months at a strech on B2. The odds are high that they may have trouble getting a six month stay the next time around.What happened in a rare case with other should not be taken as precendence.It depends from situation to sitatuon and is at discretion of IO at POE.



    more...


    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • chanduv23
    02-24 07:17 AM
    this is what i know

    since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process

    u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months

    again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action

    btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?

    Looks like the OP works for a consulting company and his contract seems to be ending. Seems like there are no contract opportunities at this time but there are fulltime opportunities that match his profile.

    His employer does not want him to leave the company but at the same time does not want any issues with benching so asked him to work using EAD during his last week.

    His employer also threatening to withdraw 140 support if he leaves.

    OP - as long as u r having a new job in hand, AC21 works just fine, so don't worry too much.





    2010 eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • Blog Feeds
    01-11 08:10 AM
    The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)



    more...


    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-15 11:42 AM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    Thanks again. I will let you know but I believe since the old I-94 is already expired the extension will be given without I-94.

    Also do you know if the same company (which has filed for my H1B extension and got denial) can file new H1B for me?





    hair eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. makeup Birthday Greetings
  • makeup Birthday Greetings



  • shirish
    10-04 11:24 AM
    Received RN for EAD and AP for all three of us. (NO EAD for son :) as did not apply) yesterday
    PD - sept 05 EB2 India-
    I140 - Approved Apr 2006
    I-485,AP,EAD - reached NSC on July 27th 07
    485- RN - Not received
    EAD - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX
    AP - RN - received - ND - sept 27th 07 - EAC XXXXXXX

    Hope every will get it soon.



    more...


    beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 07:21 PM
    anyidea how long does it take for the actual card to come, after getting the CPO email. I checked my status says, welcome notice sent something.





    hot friend birthday greetings, beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful birthday greetings
  • eautiful birthday greetings



  • RayP
    12-07 11:14 PM
    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!



    more...


    house Best Birthday Wishes For A beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Beautiful Birthday Wishes For
  • Beautiful Birthday Wishes For



  • dhesha
    08-29 06:41 PM
    what is the date shown on the online status message?
    Is it RD or ND. I think ND is later than RD right. I believe they show the ND but say your application was "received on". Is it right ?

    Does the processing time on website go via RD or ND?

    I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.





    tattoo pictures Birthday Wishes beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Friendship Garden
  • Friendship Garden



  • hebron
    06-14 03:09 PM
    Refer this:
    Case Study: Upgrade from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-06/case_study_upgrade_from_eb3_to_eb2.html)



    Thank you gc28262 for sharing that link. Very informative. I have a question though about that case study: This paragraph is confusing - "Raj learned that the CIS will not allow him to substitute his new I-140 into his pending EB3 adjustment of status (AOS) application. Instead, they require a new AOS filing. Knowing the the CIS can take years to process an AOS application, even when the applicant's priority date is current at all times, he decided to opt for overseas consular processing."

    Does this infer that If my current employer decides to file EB2 PERM application and I-140, I will have to wait till the priority date (Priority date for the new EB2 PERM) becomes current? Can I not use my September 2004 priority date and file I-485?



    more...


    pictures eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Lots of greeting cards
  • Lots of greeting cards



  • Dustinthewind
    01-05 07:33 AM
    @thomachan72 - Thank you! Great idea on the trailer with dialogues! Our goal was to create an engaging, relatively fast paced and high level quick Teaser first to get people's attention and then release a Trailer with dialogues just like you mentioned in a few weeks. So the main full film trailer will come out late January/early February. Stay tuned.





    dresses eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. The very best irthday wishes
  • The very best irthday wishes



  • hope2007
    05-22 11:20 AM
    plss do not rush with ur filing in june....pls file after june 10th so that cut off dates move foward in july VB.
    ;)



    more...


    makeup eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Best Birthday Wishes For A
  • Best Birthday Wishes For A



  • gconmymind
    03-25 01:26 PM
    I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
    I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...

    H1B increase is ok, but it will cause further backlog for the new filers because of 7% country limit and very few visa numbers. Business is only interested in H1Bs as it gets them the workforce. A GC makes an employee freer and less valuable to a company????





    girlfriend Friendship Garden beautiful birthday greetings for friend. Happy Birthday swan postcard
  • Happy Birthday swan postcard



  • s.m.srinivas
    03-31 01:58 PM
    Hi All,

    I had H1B of Company A. This H1B expires in this September 2009. In May 2008, I got a good offer from Company B, and they applied for "Transfer of my H1B". Since June 4th 2008, I started working for Company B with the receipt in Hand. Since From June 3rd 2008, till Feb 2009, my case was in pending status. On Feb 13th 2009, USCIS did put RFE for some documents about Company B. During that period, I had emergency to travel to India, so I did go to India for 3 weeks, returned back on March 12th with old employer (Company A's) VISA only, as it is still valid till sept 2009 & more over my case of transfering visa to Company B is still on Pending status. After I returned back, Company B did reply to RFE & I got a email from USCIS saying that they have received it on March 23rd 2009. On March 30th I received one more email from USCIS, saying that my H1B transfer is denied & the denial notice will have the reason as well as options for you. Still I am yet to receive the denial notice.
    With these things on board I have following questions

    Am I out of status?
    Company A visa is valid till september 2009, so can I go back to Company A?
    If Yes, then if I go back to Company A, can I apply for Extension from them freshly with premium processing or something
    What is the chances that Company B appeal for the denial and get it stamped in these situation?
    What are my other options?


    Please do suggest me, as I believe as soon as I receive the notice formally to company B, I need to seize working and I will out of status with immediate effect. The time I have is to adjust things is between today & the day I receive the denial notice...





    hairstyles eautiful birthday greetings beautiful birthday greetings for friend. eautiful irthday greetings
  • eautiful irthday greetings



  • GCard_Dream
    07-09 11:43 AM
    Any comment guys.





    logiclife
    01-03 10:58 AM
    We will start a system of monthly recurring payments today.

    It will be using paypal. We have had paypal for over a year now and its easier to setup that way.

    Everyone, please hold on to signup for monthly recurring payments.

    The options will be :

    $20 per month.
    $50 per month.
    $100 per month.

    They will be secure transaction thru paypal and you can connect your chosen credit card or debit card to paypal and each month paypal will deduct the amount and send it to IV.





    IN2US
    07-26 05:23 PM
    You can get EAD even if your I-140 is pending.Correct me if I am wrong.


    That is correct.



Post Title

beautiful birthday greetings for friend


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/beautiful-birthday-greetings-for-friend.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive