bleach wallpapers

    bleach wallpapers. Wallpapers, we have leach
  • Wallpapers, we have leach



  • BharatPremi
    05-23 02:17 PM
    Hello All,

    In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance


    Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."

    Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.

    In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.

    These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.

    And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa



    ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:

    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=


    MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL

    Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?

    Please advise.


    Thank you

    I hope you already know that the word "Wall-street" itself has already become synonymous to the word "evil" in current situation. I am now worried about all those countries since these " best and brightest" will go there permanently. :)





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Anime Wallpapers
  • Bleach Anime Wallpapers



  • rChinna
    04-01 12:20 PM
    Hi All,
    My Wife�s I-94 expired on Jan 15, 2010 and I did not know that I had to apply for her H4 extension while applying for my H1B extension under regular processing on March 1, 2010.My employer also forgot to apply for H4 extension. Now that, it�s been more than 2 months with the I-94 expired, Can you please let me know what options I have to resolve this issue?

    1.Can I upgrade my H1 Processing to Premium and add the H4 processing to it, so that both H1 and H4 are processed simultaneously?
    2.If adding H4 while upgrading H1 to premium is not possible, Should I just upgrade my H1 to Premium so that I can know the results soon and have ample time (before the 180 days grace period) to apply for H4 extension(I-539).Is it true that H1B premium approval is risky compared to regular processing ?

    3.Is it safe to go back to India within 180 days (after I-94 expiration) and get H4 stamping in her home country once I get my H1 Extension?

    4.Should I just leave my H1B in regular processing and attach the H4 extension (I-539) to it? If attaching H4 is not possible, Can I file H4 separately and get it approved before 180 days expiration?

    5.Once her H4 extension is approved, can she get her H4 VISA re-validated in US? Can she apply under �Nunc-pro-tunc� Category?

    6.Does she have an option to attend H4 visa interview in Canada or Mexico as her Visa and I-94 are expired? If yes, is this better option than going to India?


    Please reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Chinna





    bleach wallpapers. horō Bleach Wallpaper
  • horō Bleach Wallpaper



  • nareshg
    12-15 03:31 PM
    I had filed for my 485 during the July 2007 time frame .
    PD - July 2006.

    I got my FP notice (Code 3) and got the FP notice stamped in FEB 2008
    The stamp reads


    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Side Code: __________XTE<location>
    Biometrics QA Review by ________ (officer's signature)
    Tenprints QA Reivew (officer's signature)

    Does this mean that I have security clearance ?
    Basically, what does the stamping mean ?

    Thanks in Advance !!





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Anime Wallpaper #81
  • Bleach Anime Wallpaper #81



  • abhis0
    09-12 01:28 PM
    I called the USCIS customer service and was given the receipt numbers for 485,EAD and AP.The application was put in the system on Sep 8th, Saturday. Checks havent been cashed yet.
    Check my signature for the details. USCIS seems to be working overtime.

    Congrats tnite.

    How did you reach IO level 2? (I thought there is wait for 90 days)

    Do your receipts start with SRC or LIN?



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. HD Bleach wallpaper
  • HD Bleach wallpaper



  • loveiv
    06-06 12:24 PM
    Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.

    Following are the most common criteria I heard
    1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
    2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
    3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
    4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...

    Good job.





    bleach wallpapers. Chibi Bleach Wallpaper by
  • Chibi Bleach Wallpaper by



  • bindas74
    02-05 10:54 PM
    I applied I-485 in July 2007. But didn't apply for EAD/AP. I applied for EAD for the first time now, few days back and I was asked by my lawyer a check of $340 as application fee.
    Hope this helps !!
    hi raj1998,

    I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
    do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. leach reloaded wallpaper
  • leach reloaded wallpaper



  • madan
    01-10 08:11 AM
    Thank you so much...

    What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???





    bleach wallpapers. Tags: android leach wallpaper
  • Tags: android leach wallpaper



  • Roger Binny
    10-28 04:54 PM
    Please check another attorney forums, i remember there was a news flash in which they agreed the degree substitution like yours.



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. Tags: android leach wallpaper
  • Tags: android leach wallpaper



  • singhsa3
    09-28 09:39 PM
    Our appointment was at 9:00 Am but due to NJ traffic we reached at 10:00 AM. We both were worried that we may be turned back but it turnout that they had given 9:00 AM appointment to everyone.

    As soon as you will go on the second floor you will be handed over a cardboard with an application to be filled by you. Fill that application and wait in a line to be called by a clerk for checking your ID and hands. The person will closely check your hand, most probably to make sure that they are good for FP.
    Once she is satisfied, you will be given a number and asked to be seated in a big hall. Your number will be called and the person will take FP for every fingers in your hand. You will also be photographed.
    The whole process took us an hour.
    Just one more thing, plenty of parking is available in front of the prudential building.

    Good Luck





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpapers Free
  • Bleach Wallpapers Free



  • coolblues
    08-14 08:01 PM
    Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.

    I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
    And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.

    My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)

    My question to you folks is :
    - Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
    - Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
    - He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
    - Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. Gin Ichimaru Bleach Wallpaper
  • Gin Ichimaru Bleach Wallpaper



  • bpratap
    04-10 03:46 PM
    I was looking for getting VISA for my Niece and Nephew, who are below 14yrs. But I didnt find an option for them not going to consulate.

    it take more effort n paperwork to get the visa without going to consulate even for the kids below 14, better option is to go to consulate.





    bleach wallpapers. Rukia Bleach Wallpapers and Pictures
  • Rukia Bleach Wallpapers and Pictures



  • thepaew
    09-17 09:31 AM
    Hi All,
    I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
    I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
    How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
    I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?

    Hi,

    I looked in to this option as I had applied to a US Top 5 program. It is possible to do this on H-4 if you are married and if you are confident that your spouse can maintain his or her H1B status during the duration of your course. Of course, it will be a headache to get a US-based job or internship.

    Hope this helped. Good Luck.

    - N



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpaper # 10
  • Bleach Wallpaper # 10



  • willwin
    04-05 09:16 AM
    How you filled this much fast? You posted adds before you got PWD? My attorney is saying that we need to wait untill we get PWD to post adds

    Well, I am not sure how it works but my attorney assured me that it's all taken care. Looks like the recruitment can happen prior.

    Perhaps, the attorney team here on this forum can help us understand how this works.





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpapers
  • Bleach Wallpapers



  • eager_immi
    05-30 02:40 PM
    I agree this crappy bill better not pass and is worse than retrogression. It is screwing everyone at the cost of giving amnesty to illegals. It is such a joke I would have never imagined that they would have the balls to do this, but I guess they are all politicians!!!

    They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.

    If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.

    Our best hope is:

    1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.

    2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.

    I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpapers
  • Bleach Wallpapers



  • sanjay
    09-08 03:30 PM
    I had an update on my 485 application today and its say's

    On September 8, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

    Don't know what does this mean to my case and it is good or bad.

    Does any one had been through this ?





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpaper # 1
  • Bleach Wallpaper # 1



  • saimrathi
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..



    more...


    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Anime Wallpaper #11
  • Bleach Anime Wallpaper #11



  • pappu
    05-15 10:41 AM
    A few IV(I+We)'ans from several state chapters across the US have been working really hard to gather support for our bills to recapture EB visa numbers, eliminate per country caps and exempt STEM graduates from GC Quota. We have started a funding drive of 50,000$ to support lobbying efforts of these bills 25 days ago. So far we have raised 16256$ with the help of 167 members. We still need 33,744$ to reach our goal.From time to time IV'ans have come together and have made miracles happen. We have achieved Reversal of the July Visa Bulletin and succeeded in obtaining a few Admin Fixes ..

    Can we come together and raise the remainder of 33,744$?

    Yes we can and we will
    Let's do it again IV(I+We)'ans

    Click "Contribute Now (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44)" and make a donation.

    Want to donate an alternate amount not listed on the contributions page?. Login to paypal and send in your desired amount to donations@immigrationvoice.org

    Let's do it..Cheers

    Please Click here for a list of members who have contributed so far (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=248292&postcount=6)

    Great post. Thanks
    Pls contribute





    bleach wallpapers. New Bleach Wallpaper
  • New Bleach Wallpaper



  • prem_goel
    08-18 04:22 PM
    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.

    I think you probably can get the H-1B stamped as well and have your wife enter as H-1B.





    bleach wallpapers. Bleach Wallpaper # 74
  • Bleach Wallpaper # 74



  • gcisadawg
    02-03 02:12 PM
    hello boss...
    whoever is replying to my thread...
    iam not faking or frauding anything ..and you guys dont have any right to tell me.
    I had a very nice job back in my home country and iam well experienced guy..
    unfortunately due to some personal reasons nothing strike me in my way.
    u guys dont have to be so rude.
    thought i will get help from this forum but not a negative response

    thanku very much

    I understand you are experienced and had a great job at home! But do you understand that you have already broken the law?





    satishbsk
    07-24 03:10 PM
    My PP is going to expire in Oct 07,
    I applied for New PP at CGISF on 7/17 which might take around 15 working days.
    ____________________
    Contributed $280 so far





    jliechty
    May 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM
    Hi -

    I just bought a nikon d50 kit and the dealer sold me sigma lens' with the kit. I have since upgraded the camera body to a d70S. Now I am having problems with the lens', autofocus doesnt work all the time. Sometimes it works...then other times it wont focus at all.

    Does anyone know if the sigma 18-50mm and the 70-300mm af/mf lens' are compatable with the d70s?
    Sometimes Sigma lenses can have issues with different cameras because Nikon makes subtle changes to the way the camera talks to the lenses - changes that work fine with Nikon lenses but on occasion cause havok with third party lenses. If you contact Sigma, they should be able to tell you if an incompatibility between the lens and camera is indeed what is happening, and if so, they should be able to upgrade the processor in the lens (I'm not sure, but they may even do this at no cost).
    The dealer told me the sigma lens were better then the nikor lens' because they have a metal mount whereas the mikor was a plastic mount. is this true and is this somethign i really should have worried about?
    If you compare the Nikon 18-50mm with the Sigma 18-50mm (your Sigma is the f/2.8 model, right?), then I'm guessing that the Sigma will be better. Compared with the more expensive Nikon 18-70mm zoom that is sold as a kit with the D70s, they're probably about the same (bear in mind that I don't really know, since I've only used the Nikon 18-70 personally). I don't abuse my lenses, so what the lens mount is made of matters relatively little. In many cases a metal lens mount may be a sign of better quality in other areas including image quality, so the dealer wasn't entirely full of it, but I would be wary if someone tried to sell me something other than what I wanted for that reason alone.



Post Title

bleach wallpapers


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/bleach-wallpapers.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive