bmw 328i convertible e36

    images 97 BMW 328I CONVERTIBLE bmw 328i convertible e36. 1998 Bmw 328i Convertible
  • 1998 Bmw 328i Convertible



  • vvr
    12-18 08:57 PM
    Pls. send your feedback to letters@mercurynews.com.

    I called them today and cancelled my subscription today after 3 yrs of continued subscription. It's very ironic of mercury news to publish a one sided article against immigrants given their subscriber base.





    wallpaper 1998 Bmw 328i Convertible bmw 328i convertible e36. •For all BMW E36 and Z3 sedan,
  • •For all BMW E36 and Z3 sedan,



  • english_august
    07-06 08:14 AM
    If somebody wants to create a seperate message, release it, I can dig it.

    There you go:
    http://desicritics.org/2007/07/06/004733.php





    bmw 328i convertible e36. 2008 BMW 328i
  • 2008 BMW 328i



  • twingy
    10-04 03:51 AM
    Is there and on going class action lawsuit? and if there is where can I get info to join. I filed for a k3 visa a year and 110 days ago. Till this day USCIS still wont approve my applications because they say that we are stuck in bacgkroud checks. I dont understand how people that field way after me already have their spouse here while I have been waiting for over a year and we still dont have the NOA2. What can I do, where can I joint o get help. Is there a class action going on for this?





    2011 •For all BMW E36 and Z3 sedan, bmw 328i convertible e36. 2010 BMW 328i
  • 2010 BMW 328i



  • martinvisalaw
    07-06 04:42 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..

    If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.

    As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.

    The complication occurs if the extension is approved while you are outside the US, and you only show the old visa on returning. In that case, your old expiration date will govern, because it will supersede the extension approval based on the CIS "last action rule."



    more...


    bmw 328i convertible e36. com/mw-tail-lights-36/e36
  • com/mw-tail-lights-36/e36



  • desixp
    08-31 11:36 PM
    Intresting topic in NYTimes.com

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/31/us/31elder.html?_r=1&em





    bmw 328i convertible e36. 2007 BMW 3 SERIES 328I,
  • 2007 BMW 3 SERIES 328I,



  • reddymjm
    05-16 09:47 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    They are maintaining list of people who called and from where? My friends called from Michigan. So they said they added it to the Mi phone list.



    more...


    bmw 328i convertible e36. BMW E36 328i Sport Coupe
  • BMW E36 328i Sport Coupe



  • pappu
    09-23 09:23 AM
    "Word-of-Mouth" seems to be the most effective way of campaigning! I had sent mails, and left voice to couple of my friends some time back. They became aware of IV, but not yet registered. Talked to them today, and got both of them registered. (kasas & aksrao).

    Requested them to spread the word, "IV". I am sure they will read this thread and campaign for "IV".

    Thanks
    thanks for your efforts.
    We definately need more members in order to project us as a big organization when we talk to lawmakers.





    2010 2008 BMW 328i bmw 328i convertible e36. 97 BMW 328I CONVERTIBLE
  • 97 BMW 328I CONVERTIBLE



  • panini
    06-11 03:48 PM
    If you have not been to Canada or lived in Canada since your landing I would assume that your Canadian PR would have been automatically cancelled because of the 3 years out of 5 years rule.


    I was wondering if anyone here who had a canadian PR (i.e. did a landing), got GC later has travelled again to Canada again?
    We got canadian PR in 2005 and did a landing while we were waiting for our GC. We got a our GC last year and are planning to visit canada using our GC. Are there going to be any issue in entering canada?

    Also, we travelled to India last year and received new I-94 when we got back into US using AP. Very soon (days) we received our GC's. I am not sure what do with these I-94's when we leave US. Do we still need to surrender these as in the past?



    more...


    bmw 328i convertible e36. BMW 328i 1996 Convertible Top
  • BMW 328i 1996 Convertible Top



  • realist
    11-19 08:28 AM
    I have a similar situation, I would like for my brother to come here on a visitor's visa. He is an engineer and is currently working in a University. It would greatly help if you could share your experience on how and if you were successful in getting the visa





    hair 2010 BMW 328i bmw 328i convertible e36. E36 328i Sedan
  • E36 328i Sedan



  • dbevis
    April 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
    Hmm, anyone know how to Photoshop some people into a bubble? :)
    Whom did you have in mind? :)

    A little deform tool work to approximate the curvature, then blend that and the original image together. PSP has a "geometric effects" tool called "spherize" that would take care of the first part.



    more...


    bmw 328i convertible e36. 1997 Bmw 328i Convertible
  • 1997 Bmw 328i Convertible



  • vadik78
    03-01 12:45 PM
    Hi,

    I saw immigrationvioce discussions on immigrationportal.com and decided to visit the site to obtain additional information regarding the community. I was trying to find a bullet-point list of immigration voice goals/priorities, however i did not find one.

    I am not sure if I missed it or it just does not exist. If it does not exist, maybe it is a good idea to publish the list in the "about us" section or in the FAQ sections. I noticed that there was some info available in the about us section, however it was quite generic.

    What I was thinking is that it would be a good idea to publish short-term and long term goals in a fairly detailed format, for example:

    Short term:
    1) Fight name check delays:
    1a. educate the congress about name check delays
    1b. ask the congress to implement service requrements for name check processing (i.e. 6 months completion for X%, respond to name check inquiry for name check pending for more than 6 months within Y days/weeks, etc)
    2) Fight retrogression:
    2a. Educate the congress about restogression
    2b. Ask the congress to re-capture unsused visa numbers
    2c. Increase visa allocation for EB categories

    I think that such information would be good for new/potential members.





    hot com/mw-tail-lights-36/e36 bmw 328i convertible e36. 1997 BMW 328i Convertible
  • 1997 BMW 328i Convertible



  • desigirl
    04-27 09:09 AM
    2 bags or 1 - they are check in luggage - not to worry about it until she reaches India and gets a coolie to help her out.
    I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.



    more...


    house BMW E36 328i Convertible - BMW bmw 328i convertible e36. 97 Bmw 328i Convertible.
  • 97 Bmw 328i Convertible.



  • sioux
    12-24 10:33 AM
    How long is the AP approval taking these days?





    tattoo 2007 BMW 3 SERIES 328I, bmw 328i convertible e36. 97 Bmw 328i Convertible
  • 97 Bmw 328i Convertible



  • rockstart
    01-08 09:10 AM
    I found this article in imminfo.com. I could not understand the below line in legal sense. Does this line means that delayed registration of birth is not acceptable?

    The article is absolutely correct. The example would be a person was born in 1974 and at that time his/her birth was not registered for any reason. Then say for making passport or for GC process this birth was registered later in like 1998 which is like 24 years after the event. USCIS might not accept the birth certificate as authentic. Please refer to IV wiki for details on how such cases can be resolved. There are many people who have been thro this and though its not easy to answer this query there are enough documents that can be attached as supplimentry evidence to authenticate your BC.



    more...


    pictures BMW E36 328i Sport Coupe bmw 328i convertible e36. 1998 BMW 328i Convertible by
  • 1998 BMW 328i Convertible by



  • gparr
    November 15th, 2007, 07:15 AM
    I reformat my cards every time I put them back in the camera, which is after every time I dump files into my computer. In other words, some of my older cards have probably been reformatted 1,000 times or more. I have never had a problem. Brands are Ridata and Sandisk (various models).

    I have cleaned my sensors with a blower, the Copper Hill wet method, and using the Arctic Butterfly. I always use my Rocket blower first and I use it regularly. Now that I have an Arctic Butterfly, I find that it is extremely effective, when the blower doesn't get the job done, and I haven't broken out the swabs in some time.

    Gary





    dresses 1997 BMW 328i Convertible bmw 328i convertible e36. Model : BMW E36 316 318i 320i
  • Model : BMW E36 316 318i 320i



  • garry_kay
    06-20 11:52 AM
    Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.

    1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?

    2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"

    Gurus, Please Help Me

    Congrats!! Do you know when your case was activated from the backlog center - the day when your lawyers got the recruitment activation notice?



    more...


    makeup BMW 328i 1996 Convertible Top bmw 328i convertible e36. BMW E36 328i Convertible - BMW
  • BMW E36 328i Convertible - BMW



  • gc_chahiye
    10-05 05:08 PM
    If it is certain that he/she is not eligible for EB2, why should apply in EB2 and get denied. It is better to apply in EB3 to get it approved. The best option is apply in EB3 now. After few years (once he got 5 year exp), apply new LC and 140 with EB2 and transfer the PD. That will be the wise decision. In the current situation, it is funny to talk about EB2 and EB3 for a persion with PD 2007, particularly Indian orgin.

    I agree with Ramba here. Go with EB3 now and get the I-140 approval so you can lock in the PD. After a few years can apply again in EB2 (through this, or some other employer) and port the PD over. Best of both worlds.





    girlfriend 97 Bmw 328i Convertible bmw 328i convertible e36. Bmw 328i Convertible Black.
  • Bmw 328i Convertible Black.



  • styrum
    03-14 03:17 PM
    You can travel back to India on an expired US VISA also.
    As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
    I did that last yr

    someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...

    http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/transit.html





    hairstyles 1997 Bmw 328i Convertible bmw 328i convertible e36. I bought this nice E36 B3
  • I bought this nice E36 B3



  • mallikonnet
    07-06 10:41 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave

    hi you waited too long to file PERM. To apply for PERM lawyer need considerable time for advertising and other stuff. I would recommend to meet a lawyer since 5 months is too short for both advertising and filing. if your PERM pending more than 365 days then you will be able to extend H1B visa. Even if you were able to file PERM there is no premium I-140 right now

    Another option is to go back to china for 1 year and then coming back again on another 6 year H1B visa term(3 years at a time)

    best thing is to consult your company lawyer

    goodluck





    franklin
    07-20 08:43 PM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.





    psaxena
    02-04 07:24 PM
    Hi All,
    I have created the evite invitation for the members who would like to attend the Meet & Greet Event. The location is not yet decided but can be decided based on the number of participants.

    Please find below the link for the evite.
    http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=FCRJTQXZAHRPZTMFUNXT&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei6

    Before entering the details please make sure in the "Reply Here" box to click on
    "NOT member.iv@gmail.com" and then enter you name and members attending the potluck item you will be bringing. please refer to the comments of the other members attending the event to bring in more variety.

    Lets make this event successful. Small steps to our successful future.
    All the best.



Post Title

bmw 328i convertible e36


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/bmw-328i-convertible-e36.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive