catherine zeta jones hot

    images Catherine Zeta Jones Hot catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta
  • Catherine Zeta



  • bluez25
    08-26 12:16 PM
    Hey all,


    Saw August Visa Bulletin on Mid July.
    Checked the appointments PDF in chennai consulate and did not see appointments for August yet.
    Sent an email to Chennai consulate requesting when will my appointment be as per the new august bulletin and surprisingly they sent a reply saying that I was scheduled for August 11nth.
    Started preparing for the interview. Told my employer and client that I am leaving to India for the interview.
    Got the notarized copy of the employment letter.
    Started on July24th and reached July25th night.
    Got some sleep and went to local police station and applied for the PCC but the local police station asked too many question and gave me hard time.
    Went to Lister Laboratory and took the medicals.
    Went to local police station for atleast 10 times between saturday and Sunday following up but no proper answers
    Got the results from Listor laboratory and went to the Doctor and got the medical report done.
    Got frustrated and went to commissioners office on Monday and came to know that there is a official PCC format request in that office and applied for the same immediately.
    Personally met ACP and explained the situation and he promised me to get the PCC the very next day.
    went directly from the commisioner office to Passport office and applied for the PCC there too since the US consulate in chennai requested the PCC to be given form both passport office and the commissioners office.
    Tuesday Morning got police verification for me and my wife in our homes.
    Tuesday evening went to passport office and collected the PCC stamped in the passports and collected the PCC from them.
    Went to Commissioners office and collected the PCC from there too.
    Wednesday executed the secondary BCC affidavit since my name was not written on the BCC.
    Wednesday took all the documents and went to local VFS office and submitted all the documents and paid courier fees.
    Went to US Consulate on August 11th Morning around 7.30 AM.
    We were let inside and asked to wait in the waiting room for couple hours now.
    We were called around 10.00 AM and an Indian lady verified all the documents and asked for all the originals.
    The original documents requested are BCC, PCC, Offer letter, Affidavit, Marriage photos, marriage invitation,.....
    We told the officer that we have an infant and asked if it will take more time. The officer promised to call as first.
    10.45 AM they called us around 10.45 and took finger printing for me and my wife.
    11.15 AM an American lady officer called us and asked some questions like how long I have been in US, whom do I work for, whats my designation, and asked couple question to my wife.
    Finally congratulated us and said they are issuing the immigration visa to us and that we will get our passports in a week and handed over all the original documents back to us.
    Started from the consulate.
    Started to US on last Thursday.
    Reached on Thursday here at LAX port of entry.
    Asked to wait for an hour.
    took finger printing and asked us to get our baggage and waited in the waiting area.
    One hour from there one officer called and said the passports are stamped and we are all set to go.
    They told that the temporary visa is valid for one year and if I dont get the GC with in that time frame I should contact the local office then.
    Job done.

    Guys this forum was helpful to gather information and I wish all the very best for the ppl to sail smoothly and get their GC.





    wallpaper Catherine Zeta catherine zeta jones hot. catherine zeta jones girls
  • catherine zeta jones girls



  • myeb2gc
    04-27 10:03 AM
    Hi Ram,

    My employer company is smaller one, 15 only.
    And no marketing, but he is good giving me incentives.
    I am planning to go with bigger consulting firm so that they can market me well and .....
    So i am thinking of change of employer.

    So are my earlier 3 questions.





    catherine zeta jones hot. CATHERINE ZETA JONES HOT
  • CATHERINE ZETA JONES HOT



  • lahiribaba
    03-30 01:20 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??





    2011 catherine zeta jones girls catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones Pictures
  • Catherine Zeta Jones Pictures



  • gcloner
    03-28 02:46 AM
    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.



    more...


    catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones Dangling
  • Catherine Zeta Jones Dangling



  • newfoundland
    08-04 03:48 PM
    Hello,

    How can I inform the USCIS (I-485 pending) that my lawyer is not representing me any more? Do I need to fill up any form (like G28)?

    I do not want USCIS to send ant document to my ex-lawyer anymore.

    Thanks so much

    EB2-NIW
    PD march 2003
    RD - august 2003
    I-485 pending





    catherine zeta jones hot. Zeta Jones Hot: Catherine Zeta
  • Zeta Jones Hot: Catherine Zeta



  • Leo07
    12-03 04:44 PM
    DREAM ACT is very much a moral issue. Doing the right thing for innocent kids, who had no say in their fate until this date. All must support DREAM with heart & soul.

    While doing "Right" thing, we must be very careful to NOT penalize the people who are legally standing in line. These Legal immigrants and their kids who had already waited 10 years in line could become illegal any day.These kids who are here legally will need another DREAM act 2 or 3 years from now. ONLY RECAPTURE can save the "Right" thing from being the true Right or justice for ALL.

    Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?

    What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?

    Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.

    I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?



    more...


    catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones Is A Hot
  • Catherine Zeta Jones Is A Hot



  • chanduv23
    11-06 10:08 AM
    I believe you are in New York. Next time try the direct flight from Mumbai to Newark. I heard thats the best my friend just tried it and he was going gaga about it. I am sure your inlaws can manage Chennai to Mumbai. What are the chances u can find someone who can speak Tamil ,Telgu in Mumbai than in Brussles or any other stopoever in Europe. :-)

    Air India (direct Mumbai to JFK) is Rs 70,000 INR and Jet Airways is giving promotional offer rs 47,000 INR in January 2nd week, which is peak season.

    Lufthansa, Emirates, KLM are all in Rs 57,000 to Rs 65,000 INR range.

    Only thing we are worried about is connecting in Burssels, I guess that should be fine if we ask for a wheelchair.

    Thanks for all your inputs.





    2010 CATHERINE ZETA JONES HOT catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones Hot
  • Catherine Zeta Jones Hot



  • stupendousman11
    08-22 01:14 PM
    EB2 India from NC.

    Filed EAD renewal at TSC (my 485, however, is pending at NSC) on Aug 6. RD Aug 7. No LUDs since the notice was issued.



    more...


    catherine zeta jones hot. catherine zeta jones kelly
  • catherine zeta jones kelly



  • kumar26fl
    09-21 09:49 PM
    Good idea! Let's have a 'Membership Drive Week' and increase the membership.





    hair Catherine Zeta Jones Pictures catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta-Jones
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones



  • Raj2006
    06-03 04:48 PM
    My EAD case is pending at California service center. Please reply here to get an idea about their processing time.

    please share your EAD renewal experience if you have application with WAC ( pending at California Service Center).

    here is my information:

    paper based filing on apr 27th 2010
    notice date may 3 2010
    got receipts on may 7 2010
    in initial review status.

    thank you very much.



    more...


    catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta-Jones
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    hot Catherine Zeta Jones Dangling catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta-Jones bikini
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones bikini



  • tammigaw
    03-02 04:43 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.



    more...


    house for Catherine Zeta Jones, catherine zeta jones hot. catherine zeta jones hot
  • catherine zeta jones hot



  • chanukya
    05-17 10:55 PM
    Sorry about my statement, I stand corrected, if you are US Masters and above plus member of profession, you still are not exempt from LC Process, however, special handling of LC in your case will take place, like the measure by DOL will be looking for US Citizens equally qualified ratehr than able, willing and qualified.

    USCIS Section 212(a)
    (5) Labor certification and qualifications for certain immigrants.-


    (A) Labor certification.-


    (i) In general.-Any alien who seeks to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor is inadmissible, unless the Secretary of Labor has determined and certified to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General that-


    (I) there are not sufficient workers who are able, willing, qualified (or equally qualified in the case of an alien described in clause (ii)) and available at the time of application for a visa and admission to the United States and at the place where the alien is to perform such skilled or unskilled labor, and


    (II) the employment of such alien will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of workers in the United States similarly employed.

    (ii) Certain aliens subject to special rule.-For purposes of clause (i)(I), an alien described in this clause is an alien who-


    (I) is a member of the teaching profession, or


    (II) has exceptional ability in the sciences or the arts

    (III) is a member of the professions and has a master's degree or higher from an accredited United States university or has been awarded medical specialty certification based on post-doctoral training and experience in the United States.''.


    Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...





    tattoo Zeta Jones Hot: Catherine Zeta catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta-Jones
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones



  • coopheal
    07-31 02:01 PM
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "



    more...


    pictures Catherine Zeta Jones Is A Hot catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones HOT
  • Catherine Zeta Jones HOT



  • kavita_abb
    10-10 11:24 AM
    Thank you very much for all your support.

    Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ? If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?





    dresses Catherine Zeta-Jones bikini catherine zeta jones hot. Catherine Zeta Jones Hot Movie
  • Catherine Zeta Jones Hot Movie



  • CaliGC
    06-15 04:31 PM
    see the reply
    Any reason why your case was transferred to local office? Our PD is becoming current on July 1st do you recommend me taking an appointment and visiting the local office? please suggest.

    Also, please elobrate the interview information you had, and what you carried for the interview.

    TIA.



    more...


    makeup catherine zeta jones kelly catherine zeta jones hot. for Catherine Zeta Jones,
  • for Catherine Zeta Jones,



  • EB3June03
    06-22 07:24 AM
    Thanks for your reply hiralal.

    Actually, the PPD was positive due to the BCG vaccination. I have heard so many cases that show positive PPD due to the BCG vaccination.

    Until 2008, the USCIS was fine with the X Ray clear after the PPD is positive. That has changed and now they need the size of the induration of the test. I don't have the documentation with me right now.

    I agree with you that health is wealth and treatment should be taken (if needed). But, I do want to take un-necessary medicine. I don't have any issue with my health. I have been in the US for 12 years now and have no active symptoms of TB. What is the point in trying to the route where you are NOT needed to?





    girlfriend Catherine Zeta-Jones catherine zeta jones hot. Cute Catherine Zeta Jones
  • Cute Catherine Zeta Jones



  • maine_gc
    04-21 08:51 AM
    I recently renewed our passports at Indian Embassy, Washington D.C . I sent 2"X2" size photographs and there was no problem in passport renewal.

    How long did it take for you to renew the passport. My appointment date is on Apr 03 and they received my documents on March 31st. I did not get the passport yet. Do you have a number to call them. I called all the numbers listed on the website and no one answers.





    hairstyles Catherine Zeta-Jones catherine zeta jones hot. Hot Celebs - Catherine
  • Hot Celebs - Catherine



  • number30
    11-18 08:13 PM
    Did that H1B got approved later?





    arunmohan
    03-06 11:19 PM
    I will fax it on Monday.





    TeddyKoochu
    06-25 02:21 PM
    Hi Gurus / Attorneys,

    I have come to this country in 1999 and have worked for company A and after 7 years , I transferred my H1B to company B based company A's approved I-140 in 2007 before July fiasco. Hence missed the July 2007.

    Now I have been working for company B for the last 3 years and got my I-140 approved again and applied for H1B extension. Received RFE asking for client letter.
    Client was reluctant to give the letter and my H1B got denied.

    Asking client for the letter : Client says that they can't give a letter, it's against their company policy :confused:

    My Options :

    1. MTR : I am not sure if I can get the client letter to open MTR and also file a new H1 in parallel.

    2. Go back to my home country : My employer said that they will apply for a new H1B for consular processing (does this come under quota ?)

    I own a home here and now leaving everything in a week is making me worried.

    Also my priority date is Nov 2002 under EB3 and I am not sure how I can pursue this from my home country, if needed.

    Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions !!

    I think your best bet is to expedite all documents suggested by Pbuckeye, If its a direct client then your employer must have all of MSA/SOW/PO, they should have been sent at the first place or atleast at RFE time. Also if possible try to capture some of your timesheets and work emails; I know some people have used this as evidence. You may also provide the contact details of your manager like phone / email, I have seen instances that when the letter has not been provided USCIS has contacted the manager and all they have to confirm is that you work with them and how long tentatively in the future (This can be counterproductive as well if the response is cold). Iam not sure but if your H1B extension is denied and you have filed a MTR whether you can work legally assuming I94 expired, please check this with your attorney.

    With your PD you are atleast 3-4 years from filing 485, worst case if you have to go back you can convert to CP assuming the future job offer from the petitioning company is valid. It’s a very sad situation I hope that your MTR gets approved, all the best.



Post Title

catherine zeta jones hot


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/catherine-zeta-jones-hot.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive