clip art flowers free

    clip art flowers free. free clip art borders flowers.
  • free clip art borders flowers.



  • SeanDell
    05-29 01:40 PM
    ?....





    clip art flowers free. lotus flower clip art free.
  • lotus flower clip art free.



  • solaris27
    10-02 09:51 AM
    you can apply .

    You don't need to be a US citizen or Permanent resident to qualify for student loans .





    clip art flowers free. Clip Art Flowers Free
  • Clip Art Flowers Free



  • pappu
    09-22 02:07 PM
    I'd like to think it was our media campaign letters that did it :)

    Yes. We got a lot of interest from reporters due to the letters and press releases members sent. The credit for all media coverage goes to each and every member who participated in the media action item.





    clip art flowers free. free flower clip art black and
  • free flower clip art black and



  • gc genie
    12-30 09:04 AM
    Can I apply for H1 B extension on my own or does it have to go through an immigrtion attorney?

    I will be applying for 7th yr H1 based on an ongoing GC process. I 140 approved . I 485 pending.

    Is this process any different from normal H1B application ( the first 6 years)

    Thanks



    more...


    clip art flowers free. clip art free flowers. free
  • clip art free flowers. free



  • Nil
    04-07 06:01 PM
    Approaching the presidential candidates is a good idea.





    clip art flowers free. free flower clip art black and
  • free flower clip art black and



  • GMKrishna
    05-04 09:12 PM
    I wanted to share my success story of getting I-485s re-opened with the help of IV last week. Let me start with the end result first and those interested in details could read further!

    Synopsis

    After 4 months wait since the wrongful denial of our 485s, I contacted Immigration Voice (IV) core team for help on April 25, 2011 as a last resort. On the next day morning (April 26th), I received a phone call from USCIS Headquarters in D.C. and the officer informed that Service Center approved my MTR and reopened 485s, and I should receive system updates in a day. At the end of the day, I got email updates confirming re-opening of 485s. It was an incredible moment in my life to receive a call from USCIS about my case. I am very grateful to the IV leadership and its deep relationships within USCIS and DHS. Prior to contacting IV, I filed an expedite request with USCIS, contacted Ombudsman, and contacted my Senator as well. I received standard responses but no positive result. Adding fuel to the fire, my EAD was due to expire in July 2011.
    At the end, even though I never anticipated issues with my 485, I was very happy to see that my active participation with IV�s advocacy efforts over the last few years opened up several options for me to seek help.

    Prologue

    During the middle of last year my attorney moved their offices and we filed a new G-28 for address change. After couple of months of this address change, during early Nov�2010 USCIS apparently sent a NOID asking for AC21 employment letter to the old address of the attorney. USCIS did not send text or email even though both me and my attorney subscribed to the notifications. USCIS did not even send a copy of this notice to me. After 30 days of original notice, USCIS updated their system that their mail was returned. This was the first time we came to know about the outstanding notice from USCIS. We immediately contacted USCIS and requested for a copy of NOID. In the meantime, 33 days elapsed, and USCIS promptly denied I-485s of me and my family. I have been working on EAD and it was due to expire in July 2011.

    Life after denials

    I requested my company for AC21 letter and after receiving the employment letter, my attorney filed I-290B MTR around the end of Dec�2011. I continued to work as usual using my EAD. After couple of months of waiting, I requested USCIS to expedite. Their response was to wait 30 days. Nothing happened. Then, I simultaneously contacted my Senator�s office and Ombudsman. I promptly received responses that they would look into this and I should expect a response from USCIS within 15 days. Based on these responses, I should have received approval by the first week of April. Again, nothing happened until the 3rd week of April. I was becoming wary of my EAD expiry and applying for renewal within 90 days of expiry.

    IV�s Advocacy Days in D.C.

    I have been a donor for the last few years and actively participated in advocacy days of 2010 and 2011. During this year�s advocacy event, I met IV core team and explained my case. Based on their advice, I waited to see if USCIS responds by mid of April. After long wait and exhausting all options, I requested help from IV. As I mentioned, within 24 hours, I got the approval of MTR and our status was restored!
    Though not everyone gets into this kind of trouble, it is very heartening to note that there is someone (IV) behind us to help when in need.

    Final Request to Readers:

    As someone who associated with IV for the last few years and after going through this ordeal with USCIS, I recommend all those waiting in line or waiting to be in line (for GC) to start associating with IV. No matter how little time or money you could afford to work with IV, every minute and every cent is well worth it! Please Get Involved with IV! Thanks.



    more...


    clip art flowers free. free clip art flowers black
  • free clip art flowers black



  • anilsal
    12-20 10:13 AM
    Thanks. Havnt contacted him yet.
    post a contact link or email here (for both Stephen Colbert and Jon stewart) so that some members can write to them.

    Members should not write to them IMO. IV as an org should try contacting them for a face time.

    You cannot even get tickets to Colbert's show(Sold out for the next few months). There is just the studio location listed for now:
    513 West 54th Street, between 10th Ave and 11th Ave in midtown New York.





    clip art flowers free. Orange Flower free clip art,
  • Orange Flower free clip art,



  • pinky001
    09-18 03:51 AM
    I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.

    My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
    Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
    Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping

    Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
    " Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?

    2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?

    please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately

    I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.

    My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
    Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
    Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping

    Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
    " Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?

    2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?

    please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately



    more...


    clip art flowers free. free clip art flowers borders.
  • free clip art flowers borders.



  • bsbawa10
    08-03 12:27 PM
    Chandu: I disagree with you. I think nobody complained on the website itself. People were unhappy with what it showed. The case status is incomplete and very abstract. I do not think anybody cared about navigation or buttons. Besides, it really they listened to the complaints, they would have fixed many more things before this thing. This would have been the last piece to do especially if they are having lack of workforce.





    clip art flowers free. free clip art flowers borders.
  • free clip art flowers borders.



  • nkavjs
    11-09 08:52 PM
    I did answer your question in my first post and asked you a question on which you replied:
    There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
    I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?

    Well friend.. If you are not aware of any specific culture or any nation's tradition in specific, then please dont comment anything.
    Happy Diwali was targeted for the readers who cared to understand it at the first place. and BTW you NEVER answer any of his questions to start with..
    Directing a newcomer to Google search is NOT a intelligent answer if you thought you answered any of his questions..
    Never mind.. I think you got my message.



    more...


    clip art flowers free. free clipart flowers. free
  • free clipart flowers. free



  • senthil1
    02-10 02:15 PM
    Another issue is no Banks or Companies issued any statement. Simply they will be accepting the conditions to get the money. Nothing is going to acheived when a few people go for ralley as it will turn out to be get together.When any of the provision comes for Tech companies Compete America and Microsoft would have opposed it.

    You are missing the point. Let me start by saying that I AM ON EAD. I do not work for the financial sector. I am NOT affected by the H-1B ban.

    The problem is not H-1B ban in itself, but the growing rhetoric that puts legal EB community right along the side with border jumpers. I see the same sense of resentment towards EB immigrants that people have towards illegal immigrants. This is deeply troubling.

    There is not a single lawmaker who is questioning the antics used by the anti-EB advocates. The Senate passed the Grassley amendment with voice vote, without any debate or comments. Nobody even asked for a count. In a sense, silence is acceptance (by everybody) of the allegations made by anti-EB advocates. This shows the direction in which the EB reform is headed (or not headed). If the current trend continues, CIR will come and go without any measures for EB immigration. All of us will be left hanging with our EADs forever.

    The H-1B ban is just the tip of the iceberg. When you say its not affecting people with EAD, I feel like you are watching the ocean recede signaling the oncoming tsunami and you are saying that oh, the water is going away, I am sitting on the beach, no problems here.

    The Congress will pass the provisions that they think is in the best interest of the country. We can't and won't fight that. If abolishing H-1B or EB entirely is part of that, so be it. But let it not be under false pretenses that people like you and me are cheap and somehow stealing jobs. Lets do our part to ensure that they make an informed decision. Calling us cheap laborers is a slap on our face. The least we can do is stand up for ourselves.

    Time is short. We can't expect people to travel from far. We don't need thousands of people. Even 10 people can make such a protest meaningful if we do it effectively and time it right. I welcome any and all suggestions from others - including criticism, which will only make our efforts more effective.





    clip art flowers free. Free Daisy Flower Clipart
  • Free Daisy Flower Clipart



  • acecupid
    06-12 03:58 PM
    This is terrible news !:eek:



    more...


    clip art flowers free. flower clip art free.
  • flower clip art free.



  • vamsi_poondla
    03-22 09:47 PM
    Thank you for your replies. I will try and see.





    clip art flowers free. free clip art flowers borders.
  • free clip art flowers borders.



  • t4930pd
    10-20 01:27 PM
    4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".



    more...


    clip art flowers free. free clip art flowers borders.
  • free clip art flowers borders.



  • Gravitation
    01-04 09:11 AM
    The best course is file I-140 for EB3... after you get it... file for EB2 I-140 and use PD from EB3... It's possible and worth every effort.





    clip art flowers free. lotus flower clip art free.
  • lotus flower clip art free.



  • chanduv23
    09-12 04:40 PM
    This is getting hilarious! Billa, Ranga...Whoz next? Rowdy Ranganna?:D

    Next is Baasha :D:D

    And your profile says you are not coming to rally, why so?



    more...


    clip art flowers free. free clip art flower
  • free clip art flower



  • rayoflight
    03-18 12:30 PM
    Hi gc_on_demand:

    Great Analysis! What are your predictions for EB3 for this year?

    You mean to say that EB3 (40K) is already used up for this year :-(

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight





    clip art flowers free. free flower clip art images.
  • free flower clip art images.



  • sunny1000
    01-19 11:17 PM
    Hi
    Teacher H1 is same as any other H1. There are consultancies hiring teachers. You can join based on your qualifications and experience. You get a 3 year certification based on your evaluation of credentials. I mentioned a company GTRR. You can contact them. Their site is gtrr.net. My cell number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

    All the best

    You might want to remove your cell phone number from the open forum for privacy and send it as a PM to the requestor. Just my 2 cents..;)





    clip art flowers free. clip art flowers and
  • clip art flowers and



  • logiclife
    08-20 04:33 PM
    Some member has lost the opportunity to file 485 before Aug 17th coz the employer and the lawyer didnt respond and responded after Aug 17th. (How convenient. A lot of employers suddenly found vacation time to take between July 17 and August 17th. Suddenly, between July 17 and Aug 17, the voicemails stopped working and the calls never got returned. Nice. )

    The whole thing is here : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12576

    This is something for everyone to watch and learn:

    I tried to contact the attorney so badly until Aug 16th, but he never responded. I was able to get hold of him only on Aug 17th. I guess he was directed by my employer so.


    The cardinal rule of working with untrustworthy employers is that you need to use ONLY YOUR OWN LAWYER.
    The lawyer must be having you as client and also must not have your employer as his client for other cases matters. ONLY then, the lawyer will be working in YOUR interest and not in your employer's interest.

    I think people browsing this site by this time, must have learned one thing and I sure have said that a million times.

    IF YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR EMPLOYER 100% THEN YOU NEED TO SHELL SOME $$$ AND HIRE YOUR OWN LAWYER FOR ALL LEGAL MATTERS AND ALL PAPERWORK, FILING, PETITIONING ETC. EVEN H1 RENEWALS.

    At the end of the day, between your first day in United States and the day you get your GC, it will cost you nearly 10,000 to have your own lawyer and never use the company-provided free lawyer.

    Having your own lawyer means:

    1. You pay him, you employ him, he is accountable to you, not your employer.

    2. He/she works in your interest, not the employer's interest.

    3. If your employer is not co-operating, you will know right away.

    4. Your employer would have to come clean and truthful about his intentions of not filing 485. When you have company's lawyer, then the company's lawyer is not going to listen to you. WHY? Because you are not the one paying him. Your employer is.

    5. Full transparency and visibility, whenever anything is filed, receipt is issued, RFE comes, reply to RFE goes, etc. With employer's lawyer, you have 0 visibility and you will land in situations mentioned above.

    The money you think you are saving with getting a "Free" lawyer is going to cost you much more. The employers are not stupid to provide you free lawyers. The reason they tend to have free lawyers for you is so that they can have total control over your immigration case. Its "Free" for you, but not really. Coz at the end of the day, it costs 10 times more in terms of lost opportunities and delayed immigration. The employers are in the business of doing business and for them, providing you a free lawyer is COST OF DOING BUSINESS because by incurring that cost, they maximize THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITIES to retain you on their payroll for the longest possible time. You may think you are saving money, but this isnt about money.

    Its about opportunities and the battle for most opportunities for oneself and the least opportunities for the other guy.

    So when you end up spending 10,000 out of pocket on lawyer's fees for H1 renewals, labor, 140, 485 etc, consider that as an opportunity cost.. Just like you need to spend $500 per month on gas and car to be able to get to work, you need to spend a few thousand in order to be able to get opportunities you really want in this country.

    One more thing before you go out and hire your own lawyer:

    After reading this, if ever you are in search of hiring your own lawyer for immigration needs, make sure that the lawyer has never done any business with your employer. Otherwise it defeats the purpose. You need to ask your new attorney, if he has done or planning to do business with your employer. If he has, or plans to, then dont hire him. Why? Because its obviously conflict of interest. You are asking your lawyer to work in your interest (faster and mistake-free GC filing) and your employer wants to opposite. Its is unethical for lawyers to work for 2 clients with conflicting interests. Also, ask your lawyer before hiring that YOU NEED HIS FULL DISCLOSURE if he plans to do business with your employer. That way, you know that your lawyer is acting in your interest without any possible conflicts. The problem with getting your employer's recommended lawyer is that your employer pays him nearly 50-60 thousand dollars a year in fees, you are a $1000 a year client. Obviously, at the nudging of your employer, suddenly your 485 might get screwed up by your lawyer.





    mmk123
    10-01 08:26 AM
    waitingnwaiting, what a useless attempt to further divide EB community?

    I have Chinese friends in my company going through similar pain and I know what they think; so no need to believe some idiot on some forum.

    The real process of lawmaking is so arcane and it screws each one of us equally bad.. no matter what country..

    - m





    chanduv23
    04-01 01:34 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    As part of pre adjudication cases are being reviewed even if dates are not current. The AO sometimes does not give NOID and sends a straight denial. MOTIC must resolve it.

    Just curious - how long did it take for you to get the MOTIC receipt notice?



Post Title

clip art flowers free


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/clip-art-flowers-free.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive