dave salmoni twitter

    images Dave Salmoni picture gallery dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni in Flaunt
  • Dave Salmoni in Flaunt



  • tonyHK12
    04-07 11:04 AM
    And then people will argue about how many arms does an octopus have :D

    We could use a free volunteer octopus. do we have leftovers from the reception? :)





    wallpaper Dave Salmoni in Flaunt dave salmoni twitter. hotness of Dave Salmoni!
  • hotness of Dave Salmoni!



  • kcforgc
    08-21 12:05 PM
    I made a few calls to India (land line) yesterday and saw the int'l charges for those calls. I'll be calling vonage customer service and talk to them. Did anybody else look at their call activity in vonage account????

    Thanks





    dave salmoni twitter. dresses pictures Dave salmoni
  • dresses pictures Dave salmoni



  • inskrish
    09-09 12:37 PM
    Several baseless allegations and an attempt to stop HR 5882 bill by NumberUSA: http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/september-8-2008/vote-expected-wednesday-recapturing-unus.html :mad:

    This is time for us to work together, leaving all differences aside.





    2011 hotness of Dave Salmoni! dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni: davesalmoni0722
  • Dave Salmoni: davesalmoni0722



  • ssa
    11-25 01:46 PM
    But, can somebody answer my question above..........why is the same house (not even a brick changed) being appraised at around 100k lower than it was done 2 years back, by the same bank??

    For the same reason S&P500 shares which used to be something like $130-140 couple of months back are now selling for $85. Now should I go blaming NYSE/NASDAQ for that and ask my money back?

    Buying house is not much different than buying stocks - both of them are investments at the most fundamental level and are hence susceptible to ups and downs. If you don't have stomach for it just don't do it.

    Now, if you say you don't treat your home as investment but as a place to live then you should not be bothered if your house value is down temporarily in the short term. You can still live in it.

    The very first post in the thread says the poster hoped to sell it off in two years and pocket a quick profit. Nothing wrong with that but it's called speculation and every speculation carries a certain risk with it. Own up to that risk! There is no investment with only upside. That's the very basic tenet of investment.



    more...


    dave salmoni twitter. images dave salmoni, dave
  • images dave salmoni, dave



  • katrina
    05-10 02:49 PM
    My wife is on F1 visa and I am hoping the dates will move soon and we will be able to file 485. I would like to know if

    >she can file 485 by being in F1 ?

    If you are under H1b and she is applying for 485 together with you then answer is yes she can.

    >Once she files being in F1, can she still continue to be on F1 and travel in and out of US on F1?

    No because F1 is for non immigrant as F1 you show that you have no intention to move to US but once your file your I-485 you show an intention to move and stay in US therefore F1 is no longer valid.

    >What will be her status when she starts using EAD if she filed being in F1?
    Once she filed 485 she will be waiting for her status to be Permanent resident.
    her F1 is no longer valid. She can work using her EAD but if I485 got reject she will be automatically out of status and has to go out from US.

    I'm not a lawyer what I've told and writte has to be confirm with your attorney.


    Also Please see below answer by Attorney Murthy:

    Hello. My wife is studying on F-1 visa and I filed I-485 for her. (I have a valid H1B.) Can we now change from AOS to CP? Will this in any way affect her status or mine?

    Attorney Murthy : A person on F-1 is no longer considered on F-1 status once she files the I-485 papers, unlike the person on an H1B who is legally allowed to maintain both statuses. So, if a person who only had F-1 status switches to CP, then the spouse has to switch to H-4 status in the U.S. immediately. Otherwise, she is considered out of status in the U.S. if the USCIS agrees to cancel the I-485 and convert the case to CP.





    dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni



  • desi3933
    08-11 09:57 AM
    ....
    I am not worried about the three companies I know of , I am worried about other 3000 companies that I don't know of.
    I also believe, it is not the companies that are evil. It is the system that provides the incentive. And I am trying to take away that incentive.


    Any update on lawsuit, SunnySurya?

    Also, would you mind sharing your PD with us? This has been asked by couple other folks as well.

    Thanks and Good Luck.



    more...


    dave salmoni twitter. hair dave salmoni with a lion
  • hair dave salmoni with a lion



  • DallasBlue
    07-11 01:44 PM
    I know it is hard to believe, but according to the tracking number below, Mr. Gonzalez signed for delivery of my flowers today.

    See below:(click on view package progress)
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&sort_by=status&tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&loc=en_US&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&InquiryNumber1=1ZE19A16P204195432


    G

    Amazing it should be on the frontpage of IV.





    2010 dresses pictures Dave salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni picture gallery
  • Dave Salmoni picture gallery



  • nojoke
    11-21 03:11 AM
    Where did I say that american's gave better advice than desis. I was just trying to compare mentality of two diff community for a same situation.
    I m not asking for personal opinion as to how u feel when someone foreclose.I m asking for an advice as to what r the consequences

    When you ask for advice, you need humility. Not call others stupid, when it looks like you made the same mistake. You bought a home which you were in no safe position to afford. There are people who didn't buy because they saw what was coming. Can these guys call you stupid because you didn't see what was coming? I don't know why my tax dollar should be used to bail out guys like you who are/were irresponsible, while I patiently rent out this mess caused by you guys? :mad::mad:



    more...


    dave salmoni twitter. zoologist Dave Salmoni!
  • zoologist Dave Salmoni!



  • diqingshen
    06-29 03:55 PM
    I am not a member.





    hair Dave Salmoni: davesalmoni0722 dave salmoni twitter. dresses dave salmoni tarzan. Next. dave salmoni tarzan. more shia labeouf
  • dresses dave salmoni tarzan. Next. dave salmoni tarzan. more shia labeouf



  • QB_man
    02-15 02:12 PM
    Can anyone tell me if we have to wait on the DOS number all the way till we hear a voice or can we dial an extn? also is there any other number that my employers can call?



    more...


    dave salmoni twitter. More Dave Salmoni
  • More Dave Salmoni



  • sundarpn
    01-16 08:33 PM
    Are we talking some automated system at KCC that may be used as an indication of whether one passes PIMS check? ?





    hot images dave salmoni, dave dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni



  • sb724
    06-20 09:53 PM
    Hi thanks for the FAQ.

    I have question, really do we need to submit
    Form I-134 Affidavit of Support (notarized) or I-864 for employment based dependents AOS.

    Why some attorney are advising and some are not?
    If we follow 485 instructions we do not need to submit.

    Are there any body submitted with out affidavit of support to thier dependent's AOS?



    more...


    house Dave Salmoni Photo Gallery dave salmoni twitter. Share |
  • Share |



  • mdy_tvr
    05-09 02:18 PM
    Guys

    I would appreciate if anyone could throw light on this.

    thanks
    Guys,

    My current situation is that my wife and I applied for 485 separately.
    my wife's PD is 2007 ( 485 applied in Aug 2007 )
    I applied for 485 in Oct 2007, Since my PD is 2003 and is current as of now ( my 140 is pending ), I talked with our companys lawyer on what options do I have with regards to my wife's 485.

    My lawyer suggested 2 options.

    1. File 485 again for my wife as a spouse derivative. As per lawyer, this is very common and has experienced with these kind of situations.

    2. Instead of filing a second 485 for my wife, just write a request letter to move her pending 485 to my 485 as a derivative. If this porting is successful, she cannot move back to her own 485.

    I know some of us have gone with option#(1), but since option(2) involves very less paper work, did any of you have used this option so far?

    I am confused as to which one to choose. My lawyer spelled diplomatic when asked about which option is better/safer:-)

    Thanks
    mdy_tvr





    tattoo Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. posted about Dave Salmoni,
  • posted about Dave Salmoni,



  • addsf345
    08-20 06:21 PM
    FYI...I heard from some of my friends that Vonage is good as long as you are its customer. Once you call CS and tell them you are leaving...they play all sorts of dirty tricks.

    I have similar experience. I moved to sunrocket (which is now teleblend) from vonage. I pay half of what I used to pay vonage for same services/usage.

    currently teleblend offers $50 unlimited india calling + ofcourse US+canada unlimited. However as now vonage has come up with $25 world plan, I am sure teleblend would come up with something similar soon... may be $20 world plan or so. As they always price it below vonage. Let's hope! competition is good for consumer.



    more...


    pictures hair dave salmoni with a lion dave salmoni twitter. Irwin-wannabe Dave Salmoni
  • Irwin-wannabe Dave Salmoni



  • WeldonSprings
    09-24 04:43 PM
    Also, take a point to note that after August 2007, the overall volume has decreased drastically. Economy was good from Sept. 2007 to Aug. 2008, but still countries who were current, did not file as amany EB1s and EB2s compared to previous years.

    Also, another point to note is that government came out with this data at this moment, because this will instill a ray of hope in every EB individual on their future prospects due to reduced filing from Sept. 2008 onwards.

    If, the government came out with the same data, one year back, we would be VERY depresssed, won't we?

    So, there is a ray of light at the end of the tunnel.

    All the calculations are based on the following assumptions

    a)Number of EB2(ROW) Labor approval from PERM would be in the range of thousands, say maximum 5000.
    The reasons are
    1) Increased Audit and backlog built by PERM system
    2) Bad Economy.
    b) Spillover to EB2 would benefit india more than China.

    But even if 50% of pending PERM are cleared this year then the # of EB2 would be more.

    So every EB2 should pray that the PERM system should work in the same pace for next 1 year.





    dresses Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni; Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni; Dave Salmoni



  • summerof98
    09-11 04:34 PM
    How do you know when the process begins and how do you find out if your name clears or is stuck like so many others?

    Call (in the morning) 1-800-375-5283 and follow this sequence: 1,2,2,6,1,1,1,3,4.

    If the Immigration Officer is kind enough you can ask if the Name Check is cleared. If he/she says No, you can ask him/her the date it was sent to the FBI.



    more...


    makeup zoologist Dave Salmoni! dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni Photo Gallery
  • Dave Salmoni Photo Gallery



  • bondgoli007
    11-24 03:19 PM
    punjabi,

    If you can afford the payments and the loss in home value is not that much (20k per your earlier post is not that bad), it makes no sense to go into foreclosure. I do understand you were hoping to make a profit by now but bad luck.

    I am assuming you can still afford payments because you are only thinking of selling to move to a different city for better job opportunities. I also would think you have no desire to buy another house in that new city. So your net income per month should be comfortable and not the driving force.

    So why don't you just rent your house and wait out the tough times? If you can afford the payment, you will stand to gain long term by not going into foreclosure....You are losing not just your credit history but also any equity you built as well as any future prospective returns on the house. Not to mention all that interest payments down the drain.

    Finally, though I share your thoughts on the unfortunate situation with the home prices falling, I do believe that you share equal responsibility for your financial decisions. So my humble advise is to take this as a learning experience and plan for both good and bad situations with important financial decisions.

    All the best!!





    girlfriend posted about Dave Salmoni, dave salmoni twitter. SAVAGED: WITH DAVE SALMONI
  • SAVAGED: WITH DAVE SALMONI



  • sayantan76
    01-24 03:26 PM
    of all the smooth talk..cmon we all know the one time might power ruled the world.. so its not easy for them to get over with..well for those who dont like i always say..just boycott..but i know lots of them will still give in and take the pain...

    the way i see..if indian airlines were upto the task.. we could have direct flights from all major cities in US..but then again how can I simply blame the British govt. for tormenting us..its the Indian govt. who can't sort this..either encourage big businesses to launch international flights with world class service..that's something which we have to wait!
    how quick we are to blame the Indian Govt.......??

    Continental has direct flights to Delhi and Mumbai from Newark, Jet flies from both JFK and Newark, Air India flies direct as well, American flies from Chicago direct.

    Many Middle East airlines (Qatar, Emirates) fly from New York to their respective hubs in Middle East and then to multiple cities in India.

    Aeroflot ( my parents had a great experience on the airline - good food, courteous service and good new boeing planes) flies to Moscow and then to India.

    West Coast folks can fly via Singapore or HK or Malaysia........

    With so many choices - why should we even bother to patronize the London airport - i have no idea.....

    Though i have a GC and dont need a TV for london - i hate to patronize such unfriendly airport systems.





    hairstyles More Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni



  • gvenkat
    09-23 08:31 PM
    What stops USCIS is the per country cap. They can only issue so many visas to EB-3 I.

    What is the per country cap for India?





    dontcareanymore
    01-09 04:43 PM
    I am surprised to see this thread active this long. Earlier I have with help of Saralayar and other members have bring this point to attention. But at that time no one was supporting Idea.

    I see increasing support for the Idea as GC journey become longer and longer.

    Earlier I have pointed following points that I want to bring to remind if we want to get real support for this idea of early CITIZENSHIP AFTER GREEN CARD

    (1) I-140 and I-485 must be approved.

    (@) Time should be considered only after getting GC

    (3) For getting closer for political support our proposal should be close to Existing laws for FAMILY BASED and MARRIAGE BASED CITIZENSHIPS

    So we should argur that if YOU HAVE MASTER AND ABOVE IN STEM FILEDS YOu can get CITIZEN SHIP 5 yrs from date of Approval of I-140 ( which make it closer to fmaily based) and THREE YEARS from Date of Approval of I-485 (closer to marriage based citizens). You can get earlier of two . But when you get Citizenship your I-485 must be approved for ATLEAST 1 year.

    The above requirements can get closer to Marriage and family based and also help 90% of IV members.

    Adding the clause for the EDUCATIONAL THING might be able to get more political support also

    Thanks

    Most of the delay (after the labor) is in I485. Some people wait more than others and any timer that starts AFTER approval of I485 is not useful to those who already wait longer term on I485. Moreover it is I485 process that is most screwed up for the lack of better word. People with PD 2006 got the GC last year while people from 2002 are waiting in the SAME category , from the same country.

    REQUIREMENT of masters degree may be a convincing factor in your opinion , but that excludes certain members of the group.


    The 485 approval is just an adjustment of status. Technically approval of I140 is when you are approved to be a resident (Assuming no criminal record etc).





    nrk
    08-16 01:24 PM
    good to see approvals coming in today.

    I got the CPO email today for both my wife and I.

    Here is my info:

    PD - Oct, 2005
    NSC
    Sent email to followup address on 8/6 (no response yet), sent again to scopsscata address on 8/13
    Asked my congressman to inquire on 8/12
    Opened SR on 8/13
    Got CPO email on 8/16 (Happy Independence Day!!! Well I am sure they wanted to present this gift on 8/15, but what could they do, it was a Sunday!)

    Hope and pray that the rest of the people waiting get their approvals soon!



Post Title

dave salmoni twitter


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/dave-salmoni-twitter.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive