david gandy calendar

    images David Gandy,Garrett Neff, david gandy calendar. We hope David Gandy gets some
  • We hope David Gandy gets some



  • chanduv23
    11-21 10:31 AM
    I was one of the first few folks who moved on, immediately after the yates memo. I am a lot better now and making 2 times what I used to make and also switched to ebb2 as oppossed to eb3 in my old company where situations have never been good.





    wallpaper We hope David Gandy gets some david gandy calendar. J.R. WARD - Black Dagger
  • J.R. WARD - Black Dagger



  • gc_on_demand
    11-14 04:31 PM
    bump





    david gandy calendar. Men#39;s Fashion - Page 5
  • Men#39;s Fashion - Page 5



  • EB3_SEP04
    05-26 06:33 PM
    I lost you there. Being silent and possibly getting arrested is protesting in a legal manner ? Why would you do that ? There are numerous other means of doing it.

    Being within 100 miles of the border ITSELF is grounds for being asked the question about your immigration status as per that law. There need not be additional suspicious activity.

    Do not get me wrong, I fully agree with you on how bad it is to be subjected to such trauma. Suggesting being silent at the cost of being arrested is what bothered me from your post.

    I am not sure if they asking me to step out for further questioning or even taking me to a police station would be consiered an arrest. i mean i don't think the event will be recordded in my history/profile in such a way that anyone reviewing my history will say "eb3_sep04 was arrested in NH in May 2009 for ....". I think detention is not same as arrrest, i view detention is something like cops requiring anyone wait reseonably longer (> an hour or so). they wouldn't handcuff me for not saying a word. Again these are just my thoughts, i am not an expert on those jargens.





    2011 J.R. WARD - Black Dagger david gandy calendar. David Gandy covers Shortlist
  • David Gandy covers Shortlist



  • tooclose
    07-13 09:47 AM
    Thanks...Excerpt from the same document

    Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)

    Source please... or are you just kidding ?



    more...


    david gandy calendar. David Gandy
  • David Gandy



  • champu
    02-13 09:18 PM
    Its like what NAZIS did to Jews.. Cmon this is America, lets post this to President Obama's website

    Administrator may consider removing this thread...

    Content and even title is offensive. It may undermine our cause.





    david gandy calendar. geilmag: DAVID GANDY by DOLCE
  • geilmag: DAVID GANDY by DOLCE



  • garybanz
    09-27 11:16 AM
    I have worked in France and Belgium for a little over an year and this is my personal experience - the work environment at that time 2000 - 01 was alright. However, I had to struggle with language barriers and worse of all - the keyboard barriers. The standards in IT industry were very very different and though it was an experience, the learning curve was huge. Personally, I would much rather prefer to be in US or better still in UAE I'd think.

    Next, I have been reading a lot about reverse brain drain - where families were going back home. I also heard about some site about return2India.com. And my brother took the step after pondering over it for an year - he had it all - GC, a family here, job at you know where in Seattle - and his experience has been an enlightment - he is now struggling with work life ratio - he spends most of the day/night at work and he has to pay bills at the bank and he has no clue what is going on at the school and somehow, his team in India thinks he is a smartass because he tries to apply certain standards (which ofcourse is normal here) and he speaks with an accent. And yes, if you studied here and lived for 10 years, you too will have the accent. But, he says he is very satisfied and happy to be there.And then he says, the pay scale is sufficient for him and his family to lead the Indian dream. We should have some way of commuicating with such expatriates too!!!

    Thanks for sharing your brothers experience with us. My sister and Brother in law also took a similar decision about 2 years back and yes they were quite frustrated too, my brother in law even started looking for options to come back to US, for some reason he never returned .

    Now they are pretty comfortable, they feel that it takes a while to get adjusted to India again but once they got used to living life the India way they just loved it...now they keep trying convince me to go back ;)



    more...


    david gandy calendar. DOLCEamp;GABBANA AND DAVID GANDY
  • DOLCEamp;GABBANA AND DAVID GANDY



  • pappu
    09-10 09:38 AM
    EB1 - all current
    |
    |
    \/
    EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
    |
    |
    \/
    |
    | ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
    \/
    EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)



    .


    Thank you for putting a link to my long post in your signature. I had forgotten about it. I tried to sum up my thoughts and tried to answer some EB3 I folks who fail to see the problems and solutions. They only see things from their narrow lens and have no idea of the realities. Some of them refuse to listen to us. But if a lawyer on some website tell them the same thing, they would not only listen to that lawyer but also praise the lawyer. I came across one member who even put a picture on his website because he may have felt that this lawyer is his savior to lobby congress for his green card dream. :) But he refused to listen to us and see reason. This only shows our community fails to believe in themselves and what they can do together. We will continue to live a life of suffering, waiting and tracking greencard, predicting visa bulletins and writing posts on the forums. This is the sad reality. I hope others who whine on the forums read that post and it prods them to wake up and do something about their 'depression'. Once you wake up and decide to do something, then contact IV. We will help you.





    2010 Men#39;s Fashion - Page 5 david gandy calendar. David Gandy,Garrett Neff,
  • David Gandy,Garrett Neff,



  • pbojja
    12-11 10:17 AM
    Stop the non-sense . As if USCIS-DOL knows exactly how many portings are going on ..do you think all the movement of this dates make sense ? just check last year movements .. they have no theory no logic or no numbers they just move with no logic ... At the end of year they move to 2006 or 2007and back to 2003 next year ..

    I m EB2 2006 and I have no problems with portings ..go for it EB3 folks ..I know it will be a year or more process but worth it , I think EB3 early 2000 folks deserve GC than a 2006-2007 EB2 folks(Dont think you are genious just because you are EB2 ..we know we all do same jobs).

    I m ready for reds and dont care a bit .

    Some one left a nasty message for this post with a red. I m not even worried about red but your comment made me sick and here is the message for you .

    Looks like you are grown up wrong ? either you lived in a environment like the one in your message or completely out of your mind after you grow up .

    I m surprsied you are educated and made it to US and waiting for GC ..wow what a sick idiot ..



    more...


    david gandy calendar. David Gandy is the only man I
  • David Gandy is the only man I



  • engineer
    06-12 11:51 AM
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/





    hair David Gandy covers Shortlist david gandy calendar. David Gandy
  • David Gandy



  • makemygc
    07-05 11:24 AM
    I ask the doctor to treat me first but also make sure that my brother gets treatment too.It's just that for the past 15 days not one post reg people stuck in BEC's and one guy who started the thread of unfairness got bashed.Even then no announcement nothing from the core team.That's what bugs me.

    I'm not trying to create a division.In fact I sympathise with everybody effected by VB ,all the money,effort,time that you have put in.I know I'll be next in line waiting to get in the roller coaster.I also know that core team is not answerable to anybody.
    Peace..

    Aries22...here is your answer from the core.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6084

    If you are satisfied with the answer, I'll encourage you to bring other BECs brothers to join IV and contribute.



    more...


    david gandy calendar. David Gandy for German GQ
  • David Gandy for German GQ



  • When485
    09-19 11:53 AM
    I think its a wonderful and meaningful suggestion. we need to stress on the "LEGAL".

    I get pricked when I read about contribution, bec I have not done so far as a single bread winner, I am struggling to pay the tuition fee of my Son who is in University. we are not able to get any loan or financial funding so far.. I will definitely contribute atleast a token amount in the immediate future

    Thanks for the understanding





    hot David Gandy david gandy calendar. obsessed with David Gandy.
  • obsessed with David Gandy.



  • neelu
    12-12 10:48 AM
    We have asked an immigration lawyer this question. Someone even quoted all the sections of INA and CFR(code of federal regulations) to make the point -- that you can have regulation changed to file 485.

    The lawyer was of the opinion that you need change in INA to be able to file 485 when dates are not current. It cannot be done with administrative changes.


    Hi Logiclife,

    If an attorney says that it cannot be done with administrative changes, then I guess, we dont have much to argue.

    But I cannot understand the logic behind why it cant be done. I mean, disallowing concurrent processing is possible by an administrative change, why is the reverse (or something similar like allowing 485 filing without pd being current), not possible?

    I am sorry for not being to let go of this, but I thought, logic-life can see some logic in this!!! :)

    Thank you.



    more...


    house Heaven David Gandy david gandy calendar. dolce-gabbana-light-lue-ad-
  • dolce-gabbana-light-lue-ad-



  • prem_goel
    07-12 08:15 PM
    Spillover happens quarterly, but the visas are allocated in the last quarter! This is because the retrogressed countries are allocated their regular quota every quarter and the extra visas must be allocated based on the priority date, irrespective of the country! It would be difficult to allocate in the earlier quarters to achieve this!

    So looking at the demand data used for determining Aug bulletin,

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    how far do you think it'll progress next month?





    tattoo geilmag: DAVID GANDY by DOLCE david gandy calendar. ^^^mirin facial aesthetics of
  • ^^^mirin facial aesthetics of



  • inskrish
    04-10 09:36 AM
    Buying a hose is not substantial investment. It may cost $20 to $50 based on the length you need

    :)



    more...


    pictures DOLCEamp;GABBANA AND DAVID GANDY david gandy calendar. Fashion Focus : David Gandy
  • Fashion Focus : David Gandy



  • jsb
    08-17 11:25 AM
    hi everyone,
    I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.

    I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
    I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.

    Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?

    Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.

    Thanks.

    If your employer files PERM now for the new position under EB2, LC is needed before your employer can file new I-140. I don't know if this will impact your original PD





    dresses obsessed with David Gandy. david gandy calendar. David Gandy - Page 41 - the
  • David Gandy - Page 41 - the



  • jcgc
    02-21 10:03 AM
    Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.

    From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.

    Ok now shoot me down.


    From ,
    1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
    2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
    3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.

    Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.



    more...


    makeup David Gandy is the only man I david gandy calendar. Heaven  David Gandy
  • Heaven David Gandy



  • edgarrecto
    02-21 05:26 PM
    how about eb 3 priority date for philippines? mine is september 27,2005. any predictions?





    girlfriend ^^^mirin facial aesthetics of david gandy calendar. David Gandy
  • David Gandy



  • akilhere
    10-12 03:42 PM
    Hi 'akilhere',

    You should go for new medical report as last one is too old. For vaccinations, you can use your last report but for TB and other blood test, you should go for recent.

    I'm not sure whether RFE would be for medical report. In my case, my civil surgeon was not in USCIS's current list of authorised civil surgeons and somehow, my x-ray report was missing from report also.

    It may be EVL. In either case, it is easy work as you have not changed your employer (no AC-21 issue).

    I got the RFE. Its says that the civil surgeon did not attach the copy of the radiologist report to form I-693. It needs the report on an official letterhead.
    It also says that I don't need to take another medical exam for this.
    I've contacted the Doctor's office and asked them for the same. Did you get the same RFE?
    Thanks,





    hairstyles David Gandy for German GQ david gandy calendar. More photos of David Gandy and
  • More photos of David Gandy and



  • pointlesswait
    07-28 12:45 PM
    I would recommend each and everyone...be it a believer or a non-believer..
    to read the book by Richard Dawkins: The God Delusion..

    If u have even an iota of rationality ..you will appretiate the beauty of his argument...This book is a must read for every mortal...

    You can get a "used" copy on amazon for 3$...please..i beg u guys to read it!





    Imigrait
    01-30 03:39 PM
    No. This is NOT what I said.

    Filing for I-485 covers out of status covers in most cases and it does not cover out of status from last admission to the date of I-485 filing.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin

    I see your point. Thanks a lot again.





    sri1309
    03-09 10:17 PM
    Both 1A and 2A category for Family Based (sons, daughters, spouse - of citizens and green card holders) has better dates (15th Aug 02, 15th Aug 2004) than EB-2 India, and EB-3 India.

    This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.

    So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.

    Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??

    You have a good point, but did you write this to atleast one lawmaker. Everybody here has very good ideas, but there seems to be something missing. We need to act. This is the time to write again.



Post Title

david gandy calendar


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/david-gandy-calendar.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive