dogs and puppies

    images Lovely White Puppy Dog dogs and puppies. dogs, puppies,cute and
  • dogs, puppies,cute and



  • conundrum
    03-16 05:12 PM
    Faxed mine a few mins ago





    wallpaper dogs, puppies,cute and dogs and puppies. dogs puppies Welsh border
  • dogs puppies Welsh border



  • shahuja
    02-06 09:28 AM
    i just called DOS. He asked for my visa type and passport number. He said "your visa has been issued in Jan. Call the New Delhi consulate and they should let you know if it would come through mail or do you need to go pick it up"

    what happens next ?? how long after this stage it takes to get the visa ?? are there any other checks that could be going on ?? ONCE DOS approves are there any other agencies like FBI, KCC doing some other approvals as well ?? if you know what happens next let me know..waiting for posts..

    so now i know I am not stuck due to PIMS and DOS cleared and approved my visa in Jan..what else then ??





    dogs and puppies. Goldendoodle Dogs puppies
  • Goldendoodle Dogs puppies



  • satishku_2000
    10-05 07:03 PM
    "How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?"

    Your PD being what it is ..I dont think it really matters in terms of time whether its EB2 or EB3. Honestly I think the best bet is to have an approved 140 ASAP.

    Your date becoming current anytime without congressional action is very rare. But Lets assume there is a congressional action and you have a problem with your 140 .. your petition cannot be approved even though your date becomes current. Another important thing to consider is A2P at 140 stage, it depends on your company's size , profitability ...

    One can present a contradictory argument much more eloquently too.

    You have to keep in my mind that "there is no premium processing available for 140 now".

    Convetional wisdom of my attorney is that dont attract unnecessary scrutiny, so far he has been proven right in my case ....

    Good luck with your journey .. you have a pretty long road ahead of ya





    2011 dogs puppies Welsh border dogs and puppies. English Bull Dogs Puppies For
  • English Bull Dogs Puppies For



  • Queen Josephine
    July 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
    I think the last 2 are the best! These are absolutely wonderful!



    more...


    dogs and puppies. Bernese Mountain Dog puppy
  • Bernese Mountain Dog puppy



  • Lasantha
    03-16 02:40 PM
    My I-485 receipt notice does not have a PD on it either. Is that normal?

    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!





    dogs and puppies. baby dogs (puppies).
  • baby dogs (puppies).



  • HelloWorld2007
    09-11 11:54 AM
    Can anyone pls tell me what is the procedure for postponing one's fingerprinting appt. I am planning to travel outside US once I receive my receipt notice. Also, for how much time can the appt be maximum delayed..

    thanks



    more...


    dogs and puppies. pet dogs, pet puppy,
  • pet dogs, pet puppy,



  • rbms
    03-06 02:35 PM
    Yep, email id please





    2010 Goldendoodle Dogs puppies dogs and puppies. Lovely White Puppy Dog
  • Lovely White Puppy Dog



  • GCOP
    08-22 01:21 PM
    EAD Renewal RD: 6/24/08 at TSC

    Still Waiting for EAD Renewal Approval



    more...


    dogs and puppies. TBird Labs#39; puppies
  • TBird Labs#39; puppies



  • leoindiano
    07-11 11:50 AM
    open a infopass, go to a local service center, they will schedule and u get it done, Dont loose this great chance.

    I waited, opened SR's with 0 luck. Then i tried above and it worked. Luckily they scheduled same day as inforpass for me.





    hair English Bull Dogs Puppies For dogs and puppies. Close-up of a puppy dog,
  • Close-up of a puppy dog,



  • backtoschool
    12-28 12:32 PM
    I spoke to some one and he has told me the following:

    (1) Yes, you can take off of education outside US . Make sure that employer does not revoke I-140. And uey, ofcourse you will be returning for a similar job.. ( Yeh right I will do the same job after investing in MBA. LOL. I wont.. its on paper)
    (2) EAD and AP can be applied on one;s behalf in his or her abscence from the US. The catch is that one must return tothe US before the AP that you used to exit before it expires. So the plan would be apply for new AP in your abscence as soon as it is approved return to US for a day or two pick the new one and exit again.
    (3) 485/GC is for future jobs.
    (4) Looks like it is possible.. this is :"similar to a situation where in yoru co decides to send you to a mission outside US for extended period.

    Other questions for folks who asked me:
    My stats
    EB3 - india
    PD Jul 2002

    No, i am not stuck in the name check stuff. Just the BS wait!!!

    SO, guys who else is moving outside US for education?



    more...


    dogs and puppies. Images Eskimo Dog Puppies
  • Images Eskimo Dog Puppies



  • amitga
    12-06 04:41 PM
    I came from India to US on a intercompany transfer on L1 Visa. After 3 yrs I left the company and joined another one on H1B. Now I Joined back the old company and in the mean while my old company sold its Indian subsidiary. I am asking them to file an EB1 for me, but they are telling me that since they have sold the Indian Subsidiary, now they cannot file EB1 based on that company transfer.

    In my view the eligibity is determined based on the fact that I originally joined that company on a company transfer.

    Please let me know your view.





    hot Bernese Mountain Dog puppy dogs and puppies. Dog Puppy Finder
  • Dog Puppy Finder



  • jayleno
    12-16 10:42 AM
    Its very sad that such employers exist. What did your lawyer have to say regarding this? Is the lawyer appointed by the company or yourself? If the lawyer was apoointed by your ex-employer, I think the safest thing is to get your paperwork and move to a different lawyer to represent you. Please do not panic, fight it out.

    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    house Dogs amp; Puppies » Viewing dogs and puppies. dogs puppies Welsh border
  • dogs puppies Welsh border



  • reddy_73
    10-02 02:59 PM
    even i have the same thing, mine was received by NSC and receipt mailed by NSC.
    section says as UNKNOWN, called USCIS and she does not know any thing about it





    tattoo baby dogs (puppies). dogs and puppies. Close-up of a puppy dog,
  • Close-up of a puppy dog,



  • acsouza
    03-19 01:15 AM
    So I asked my company's HR and the following is the reply I obtained:
    <company name omitted> participates in E-Verify, which is a government run program that verifies work eligibility with the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration. E-Verify requires that List A documents (your EAD card is a List A doc) must contain a photo ID which the receipt does not contain. This is required because when your information is entered into E-Verify, a picture of your EAD card appears, I then have to confirm the picture in their data base matches your physical card. Due to us participating in E-Verify we must comply with their regulations which trumps regular I-9 requirements and we will have to wait until your EAD card arrives.

    So according to the company I will work for the receipt would be a valid doc for List C of the I-9, yet their E-Verify regulations require me to present a document from List A.

    I am sad. Completely ran out of money. Glad I have friends willing to lend me money at this difficult time or I would starve.



    more...


    pictures pet dogs, pet puppy, dogs and puppies. Puppies:
  • Puppies:



  • msp1976
    02-12 06:16 PM
    Folks,

    employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.

    Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?

    I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.

    I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.

    Can anyone please help?


    As I understand once you filed the H4 extension and have a receipt in hand..why do you even care to do the premium processing for H4 ??

    Just go ahead with your H1 transfer and file the H4 extension again.... as a proof of valid status attach the receipt for your earlier extension request...
    If they cannot process the earlier request fast enough that is not your fault...As far as H4 is concerned .... I doubt that you need to be that paranoid....As long as you have a valid H1 ...They would give H4...





    dresses Dog Puppy Finder dogs and puppies. Portuguese Water Dog puppies
  • Portuguese Water Dog puppies



  • greatzolin
    10-24 01:27 PM
    Mine got ordered and then got approved on back on october 1st but still I have not received it yet. We have AP but not my EAD card. Anyone in same boat?

    Thanks in advance!
    Salud!



    more...


    makeup TBird Labs#39; puppies dogs and puppies. Dogs amp; Puppies » Viewing
  • Dogs amp; Puppies » Viewing



  • GCAmigo
    05-22 12:04 PM
    ALL of them will fedex overnight to reach the concerned office by June1st..





    girlfriend Close-up of a puppy dog, dogs and puppies. English Bull Dog puppy for
  • English Bull Dog puppy for



  • michael_trs
    05-13 10:06 AM
    Here are my concerns:

    1) I put only 1 year of experience. I guess a senior position requires 3-5 years of experience but it will exceed SVP for sure. On the other hand I don�t want to answer NO to H.12 (requirements normal for the occupation) because requirements look pretty normal and NO automatically triggers audit.

    2) Do I have to specify that alternative education and experience is allowed (quest. 8/8A)? (For example BS + 5 years) I don�t really need it because I have Master�s. But I don�t want DOL to decide that requirements are too high or restrictive.

    What do you think?
    Thank you,





    hairstyles Images Eskimo Dog Puppies dogs and puppies. Images Dogs and Puppies
  • Images Dogs and Puppies



  • psaxena
    07-31 01:45 PM
    Hey INSBABY,
    Please do not write such post, I was about to get a heart attack, you would have been responsible for my "Om namah swaha". Well would be good for the others in the line as one less in the line then :p

    Dream:
    EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)

    Happened:
    EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01

    Expected:
    EB3 I - OCT 2009 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2010 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2011 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2012 - 01/JUL/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2013 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2014 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2015 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2016 - 01/JUL/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2017 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2018 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2019 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2020 - 01/JUL/01





    kaisersose
    02-13 04:00 PM
    You guys deserve it after waiting for so long.

    If they have not used Labor substitution :-).

    Seriously, you can try making an infopass appointment and try your luck. Sometimes if they are in a pleasant mood, you may juts get the answers you need.

    Try it anyway, as you do not lose anything.





    TheColonial
    04-24 12:18 AM
    Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer

    Whoa! The guy says he wants to learn Win32 and you point him at SDL? Interesting! :)

    Everything that you want to do can be achieved without touching DirectX or OpenGL (and hence SDL), and using them will only confuse you if you're looking to learn to write Windows code.

    I'd recommend attempting your problem using nothing but Win32 and the core C++ functionality - IMHO, you should avoid muddying the waters with other APIs.

    Just my $0.02.
    OJ



Post Title

dogs and puppies


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/dogs-and-puppies.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive