dubai world islands

    images The World Islands in Dubai dubai world islands. Dubai World Islands
  • Dubai World Islands



  • desi3933
    01-30 02:27 PM
    Ok now I am confused. I was laid off while in India. Since I could not then use my H1 to reenter, I used the AP. So my I-94 is stamped as AOS. Are you saying this was not a lawful admission? Are you implying that from the time I entered the US on AP (Dec till date) is unlawful?

    It is my fault. I should have explained it better.

    The immigration laws are very confusion. Entry on AP is legal entry and it is ok, but it is not considered as lawful entry for I-485 approval process ONLY. For last lawful entry, USCIS looks for last entry on non-immigrant visa.

    Hope that helps.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    wallpaper Dubai World Islands dubai world islands. of the World Islands Dubai
  • of the World Islands Dubai



  • maddipati1
    07-11 10:12 PM
    the current 485 processing dates for both NSC and TSC are in July'07.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    which means, processing of all the 485's with a PD before July'07 are completed and ready to be assigned a visa number.

    and now VISA numbers are available.

    also, i heard abt namecheck ruling, they will give u GC even if ur 485 is stuck in namecheck, which was worst way of getting stuck for lot of guys.

    so, every EB2-I with a PD before 01JUN06 will get a GC shortly.

    140 pending, RFE, clerical error cases are exception to this.
    these guys will definetely get GC in OCT'08.

    surely they will make EB2-I unavailable in next month, coz, there are no more VISA #s available for this year,

    but in OCT they will resume from 01JUN06 minus 'the guys whose PD is before 01JUN06 and their application processing is completed (140 approved, satisfied RFE etc ) '

    it looks all good for EB2-I guys have fun.





    dubai world islands. The World Islands
  • The World Islands



  • alex99
    11-01 01:31 PM
    I will do it





    2011 of the World Islands Dubai dubai world islands. Thailand Island – The World
  • Thailand Island – The World



  • imneedy
    05-06 03:04 PM
    They sent me a letter earlier asking for money to do the FOIA and asking for definition of Priority dates. I replied to that letter and recently I got response saying they have received my response and have all the answers for my FOIA request ( I believe they won't do anything unless they get money from me)



    more...


    dubai world islands. dubai world islands.
  • dubai world islands.



  • senthil1
    12-26 07:21 PM
    If old employer revokes I140 then the result will be unpredictable. But it is upto INS to decide. Only those who had similar experience can tell clearly about this. Or a Lawyer can give better idea

    Thanks for the reply, if old employer revokes I-140 while the other employer is still working on LC+I-140, Will this creates any problem for me?

    -Thanks,





    dubai world islands. World Islands archipelago.
  • World Islands archipelago.



  • sbindval
    06-13 09:49 AM
    Please check this out...might give you guys some hope and laughter :)
    immigration_the_human_cost (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/immigration_the_human_cost)



    more...


    dubai world islands. Dubai islands presents Palm
  • Dubai islands presents Palm



  • BlueSunD
    03-11 12:01 AM
    Really sorry everybody, guess I�m the last one to post, I don�t know if I made it on time, but if not tell me and I�ll put the image down. Really sorry everybody... yes again.

    Any way my entry :

    (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/BSDFinalSubway.jpg) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/BSDFinalSubway.jpg

    and the wires:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/FinalPersp.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/Final4Views.jpg





    2010 The World Islands dubai world islands. The World Islands in Dubai
  • The World Islands in Dubai



  • sunty
    11-11 12:33 PM
    In addition to sending the letter, we may try this avenue as well (look at the page bottom)

    How to Contact Us (http://travel.state.gov/about/info/info_308.html)

    "For immigrant visa inquiries, call the National Visa Center at 603-334-0700 or
    email: NVCINQUIRY@state.gov"

    Any idea if these is the correct number to call ?

    Maybe inundating them with calls might help us reach Mr. Charles Oppenheim office and get some explaination about the visa allocation process.

    I tried calling, but today is a Federal Holiday. Will try again tomorrow.



    more...


    dubai world islands. 16 | THE WORLD, DUBAI
  • 16 | THE WORLD, DUBAI



  • Anu119
    01-11 11:36 AM
    Hi:
    I just joined the chapter.
    Would love to be able to volnteer my services to this cause. How can I help? Also it may be a good idea to start a local support group for those of us in line waiting for this immigration hell to be over...may be a get together of some sort....

    Wishin' for a better future ahead for all us immigration victims
    PD for self: August 03
    Labor Cert: pending

    PD for husband: Dec 03
    Labor Cert & I-140: appoved.





    hair Thailand Island – The World dubai world islands. Thai island Dubai World
  • Thai island Dubai World



  • gimme_GC2006
    05-15 10:00 AM
    If we have all resources required to do MBA fulltime from a reputed school then there is no dilemea, one should opt for it. When resources are limited (need to work fulltime, has family with small kids, limited $$$ etc) then online is a better choice compared with part time. Students working for an Online MBA do develop good network and such degrees are being more and more accepted. Online course needs more descipline and dedication than the regular courses. The interaction between students and professor is more in a online course than in a part time course. You spend more time in research than in travel. Flexibility is another advantage.

    My client CIO did MBA from University of Pheonix in 2006 and he was hired as CIO in 2008. I am talking of a company with more than 5000 IT staff. So its my opinion that Online MBA is valued by the industry.

    http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/online-mba-2009/pdf

    I totally agree with first para..but your client CIO getting promotion out of a Phoenix university degree surprises me..many people discouraged me from going there as they dont require GMAT to start with.



    more...


    dubai world islands. Schumacher#39;s island is
  • Schumacher#39;s island is



  • jetflyer
    08-10 12:28 PM
    http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm

    see table 6 in that link

    Thanks VDLRAO.
    I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
    Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?

    Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)

    check for table 6





    hot dubai world islands. dubai world islands. How about creating an island
  • How about creating an island



  • gc_chahiye
    12-21 01:04 AM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.

    correct. out of status != unlawful presence.
    So being out of status for >180 days does not trigger the 3 year ban. Either USCIS must make the determination that you are out of status, or your original period of authorized stay (I-94 date) must expire.
    however being out of status >180 days since your last entry into the US is problematic for your adjustment of status.



    more...


    house The World Islands – Dubai is a dubai world islands. Palm Islands
  • Palm Islands



  • onemorecame
    10-20 03:31 PM
    Hi Guys

    At last today is my day.. online status changed to "Card Production Order" :)

    Hope every one will get soon.

    Thanks
    onemorecame





    tattoo World Islands archipelago. dubai world islands. and World Islands - Dubai
  • and World Islands - Dubai



  • delax
    07-14 08:01 PM
    Yes. I VOLUNTARILY exclude myself from any such potential benefit. :)
    I am surprised by the defence of this lawfirm in most of your posts on this forum.


    And I am surprised by you using a contribution to Immigrationvoice as the only yradstick for working towards immigrant "rights"

    By that yardstick neither of us can proclaim ourselves as being working towards immigrant "rights".

    Note the quotes - a privilege cannot be a right. DUE PROCESS is your right towards attaing that privilege - we need to focus on that - not on what Murthy does or does not do or even more importantly what you expect her to do or not to do.



    more...


    pictures Dubai islands presents Palm dubai world islands. Dubai has become a hotspot for
  • Dubai has become a hotspot for



  • uma001
    03-21 03:30 PM
    ****Plus $12K and then what? You will leave the firm in 6 months.****

    Working for them till I get green card itself a big thing.You know getting green card takes a decade. How can you leave in 6 months just after filing.

    BTW,Are you the owner of one of these companies?

    Companies,

    Don't show green card fruits before hiring an employee...Just be frank. Say it if you dont do green card before hiring , not after joining.





    dresses How about creating an island dubai world islands. Learn About Dubai - A few pics
  • Learn About Dubai - A few pics



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 12:36 PM
    GET UP!!!
    STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
    Come to DC... lets get together & let our voices be heard!!!



    more...


    makeup 16 | THE WORLD, DUBAI dubai world islands. The World Islands – Dubai is a
  • The World Islands – Dubai is a



  • singhsa3
    03-04 01:30 PM
    Done, thanks for your comments
    perhaps you want to make it even simpler?

    - Remove all the LC/I-140 details, just say that we are at the last stage of a long and arduous process, and are stuck waiting because of very small immigration quota's that were set decades ago which are completely out of line with real supply-demand for the size of todays high-tech workforce. In addition USCIS inefficiency has resulted in them not utilizing even this tiny quota fully, in the past few years.
    - instead of EAD and validity just say getting a mortage is a lot easier if your immigration status is permanent. In this final stage of immigration most of us have work authorization that needs to be renewed every year, and mortgage companies dont accept that.

    copy paste the suggested fixes there (or add a link to the administrative fixes campaign post)





    girlfriend and World Islands - Dubai dubai world islands. Palm Islands, World Islands
  • Palm Islands, World Islands



  • newuser
    05-06 03:28 PM
    I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant. Processing time will be around 15 months and that they have got their answer on priority date.

    what are the next steps?

    15 MONTHS.....:mad:





    hairstyles Schumacher#39;s island is dubai world islands. World Islands” development
  • World Islands” development



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 02:15 PM
    Wow! Thanks a lot for posting such detailed RFE information. This really helps a lot in understanding what I may be asked.

    My GC sponsoring employer revoked my H1 last year itself. I could see the change in status back then itself within a month of having left them. Nothing happenned after that. I got a new H1 from my (then) new employer and things continued as before. This employer has not yet revoked my H1 (from what I can see) and its probably because they are almost going under. There are less than 25 people left in the company so I doubt that they will have spent the money to go and revoke all the H1s of the folks they laid off.

    Maybe its like someone suggested - USCIS is pre-processing my 485 based on received date since I mailed my app very early on in July 2007.

    Hi had an RFE when my dates were not current. Here is the scan of my RFE notice.
    Hope the scan helps you prepare in advance the necessary documentation.

    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg

    I had discussed this in the following thread:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=296497#post296497


    My *guess* is that the revoking of previous H1b has triggered this RFE --- When my wife's previous employer canceled her H1b it took a few months before her already approved h1b petition was reopened (as per USCIS online).

    The suspense must be terrible!

    Good luck.





    browncow
    05-26 11:26 PM
    I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
    I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?

    Cos, if you are not a US citizen, the burden lies on you to prove your legal status.

    This is the reason why US is losing out on tourism in a huge way.





    joeshmoe
    08-16 02:30 PM
    Gurus ...

    How do you know if your namecheck is done or not? Can you just call USCIS and ask???



Post Title

dubai world islands


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/dubai-world-islands.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive