elijah wood daniel radcliffe

    images Previous Next. Separated at elijah wood daniel radcliffe. There you go, Daniel Radcliffe
  • There you go, Daniel Radcliffe



  • needhelp!
    09-09 05:55 PM
    List has been updated with IV members' feedback.
    Lets continue calling.





    wallpaper There you go, Daniel Radcliffe elijah wood daniel radcliffe. daniel radcliffe,
  • daniel radcliffe,



  • pamposh
    06-27 08:59 PM
    I got few questions.
    Do we send the 485 forms for dependents and petitioner in the same envelope or different?
    Do we send one check for applicable fees for both?
    what should be answer to question for dependent and petitioner? PART 2: applicant information I am applying for an adjustment to permanent resident status because:





    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe Getty Images
  • Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe Getty Images



  • factoryman
    05-24 06:31 PM
    I-693, supplemental I-693 (vaccination record) , copy of enclosed documents, blood tests (HIV) , skin test results( BCG), your acceptance for these tests, x-ray report (if skin test is very positive - see belwo) and TB diagnosis ( no TB) is enclosed in the sealed envelope. In original.

    The same set is given to you. The medical staff with go through section by section and show it to you (in your copy) that all sections are completed ans signed. If you take vaccination on the first day, then on the third day they will give you sealed cover. [LIST=1]
    Feel free to PM me if you need any information. I don't go back and read all the threads and all postings. So, PM is best.

    Can someone explain to me what is advance Parole and why it is needed?? My lawyer didn't mention it.



    also how long do you have to wait after you get the medical exam done to get the results to file for I-485??? Thank you





    2011 daniel radcliffe, elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Bloom//Elijah Wood//Billy
  • Bloom//Elijah Wood//Billy



  • garamchai2go
    01-01 08:53 AM
    Hi All,
    I am on a business trip to Chennai and I was interviewed for my H1-B renewal on Dec 6th 2007, unaware of the PIMS as it was not mentioned anywhere on the website that it will take this long to receive the passport. I was granted my visa within few minutes but till date (Jan 1st, 08) I have not received my passport. Was interviewed at the Chennai consulate. It has been heights of frustration as I had to spend all my Christmas holidays and New years at Chennai with all my fly being in US. I was supposed to return to US on Dec19th had to postpone my tickets to Dec 24th and then to Dec 29th. Now finally I have cancelled my tickets as it was costing me $200 every time I modify my itinerary.The US consulate, Chennai keeps on extending the processing time from 3 to 7 to 10 and it has been 15 working days already now, but still no passport in hand. Last week on Friday (Dec 28th) got an email that it might take additional 7 working days, huh ! Good thing is my company is in Chennai so atleast I can go to work or else it would have been really painful.
    Was anybody else interviewed at Chennai during that black week ??? with similar situation ?
    Good luck everybody.

    Interviewed on 6th and got passport on Dec 17th. Luckily we did not have to reschedule our travel. I can feel the pain and frustration of you..God Bless you and good luck with your passport.

    H A P P Y N E W Y E A R - 2008.



    more...


    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. My sexy Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah Wood aigan mm i love them
  • My sexy Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah Wood aigan mm i love them



  • glus
    06-18 10:39 AM
    Does anyone have an answer or idea as to the job title employer verification letter question ? I didn't see any response as yet so I thought I'd repost the question. So far I've only seen some suggestions on other forums that suggest filing anyways without the letter and waiting for an RFE which might then coax the employer to do the necessary then, waiting for I-140 to be approved and then filing with W-2's (or paystubs -- I don't recall) or waiting 180 days, filing without the letter, switching to a new employer after the 180 days pass and then submitting the new employer's letter.


    I think you can go ahead to the HR and just ask for a letter stating that your position xxxx is still available for you and that you are paid xxxx. If not, you may receive a RFE for the letter. I have seen some people not getting a RFE for letters if they attached most recent pay stubs showing they are paid prevailing wage.

    This is the letter I got for support of my I485:

    Please be advised that Mr. XXXXXX is currently employed by our company. He has been employed with us since XXXXX.

    His position is that of a XXXXXXXXX. His annual salary is $XXXXX per year. The position of XXXXXXXXXXXX is still available for him. We intend to continue with the permanent residency process on his behalf at this time, according to all of the terms and conditions set forth in the approved PERM application. XXXXXXX salary will be at least $XXXXX per year once the permanent residency is granted.

    Hope this helps





    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood image
  • Elijah Wood image



  • Gilmout
    08-22 09:48 AM
    Anyone have any ideas on what EB3 Rest of World will be in the October Visa Bulletin. My Priority date is OCT 2005 EB3 Rest of World. Do you think I have a long wait?



    more...


    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. mistake Elijah Wood for
  • mistake Elijah Wood for



  • indianabacklog
    06-19 12:01 PM
    Everyone seems to indicate that the checks for fees payment to the INS need to be made out to USCIS, however, all the forms that I've downloaded from their website instruct that the payments be made out to Department of Homeland Security - which one is correct?
    I have already filed my AOS for self and spouse, and made checks payable to Department of Homeland Security, written out in full. They were cashed more than a month ago which suggests I got it right.





    2010 Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe Getty Images elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Previous Next. Separated at
  • Previous Next. Separated at



  • sve0390
    07-09 06:35 PM
    Is this for real???

    Can you post a link here?

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f4b3076eb0f93110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1958b0aaa86fa010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood and Daniel
  • Elijah Wood and Daniel



  • jonty_11
    06-29 05:57 PM
    I have a few theories on this. This is meant just to open discussion.

    1) The USCIS and State department are not communicating at all. This is not at all uncommon within gov't agencies as we all know.
    The State Dep't released the bulletin perhaps without realising the full ramifications. Having heard from the USCIS..........hey hey hey what the F&^% are you doing? They may have realised over the last few weeks what a mess they have on their hands. Now they are trying to undo it.

    2) Another possibility I can think of, is that this is a grand plan(heck I almost said grand bargain) concocted by the USCIS to get 485s OUT of the system as much as possible while minimising those that can get IN. Hence you might see in the coming few weeks thousands of approval letters all dated the 2nd of July. That will allow them to clear their backlogs of pre-approved, approvable cases and clean the slate fresh for the new fees structure/new quota in the new year. Some of you might remember they retrogressed to unavailable around this time 2 yrs ago. They do these weird things in the 4th quarter.

    3) Of course the last option is their brains have the same IQ as that of any common critter that messes up your garden.

    Pick your poison, it is all the same. I feel for everyone whose hopes were raised so high. It is truly inhumane of them. If they planned this, they should atleast have delayed the release of the July VB.
    I tend to believe the CIR angle to this. Since, teh time CIR has failed, these Rumours have surfaced.....
    Another poison choice!!!!





    hair Bloom//Elijah Wood//Billy elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Daniel Radcliffe vs. Elijah
  • Daniel Radcliffe vs. Elijah



  • rockstart
    01-15 08:05 AM
    I have sent the letter to WH will post the IV copy shortly. Also forwarded it to other friends.



    more...


    elijah wood daniel radcliffe. que Daniel Radcliffe,
  • que Daniel Radcliffe,



  • Saralayar
    01-15 07:47 PM
    I thinks its a better idea to post URL for your idea.
    Till now I do not see any one voted up for this. It is very sad that our own community is not supporting this. If you are not able to search for it in change.gov, give the complete title and see.
    Citizenship if you have lived legally in this Country for 10 years continuously (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004wel)

    Guys Vote... Vote ... for us, for our kids....





    hot My sexy Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah Wood aigan mm i love them elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah
  • Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah



  • trajendrababu
    09-19 04:11 PM
    When he was noting down all my info, I mentioned about LUD on my I-140 (approved) for 8-5-07 and he said.. it does mean anything since they still need to mail applicants receipts no matter what stage is your application is processed under.

    Sent my application on Jul 2nd by 9:01 to NSC. Checks not cashed yet. No updates of any kind !!!! Want to find out if anyone else in the same situation. Thanks..



    more...


    house (Elijah Wood) elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Woods amp; Daniel
  • Elijah Woods amp; Daniel



  • Lisap
    09-12 10:53 AM
    Thank you for your responses. I will call uscis to see if there is any update on my name check





    tattoo Elijah Wood image elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood, Daniel
  • Elijah Wood, Daniel



  • maine_gc
    01-07 09:33 PM
    I request all IV members to participate in this action item. Not only yourself please encourage your friends and colleagues to participate in this campaign. Let us make it a big success



    more...


    pictures mistake Elijah Wood for elijah wood daniel radcliffe. ELIJAH WOOD amp; DANIEL
  • ELIJAH WOOD amp; DANIEL



  • paskal
    01-27 08:42 PM
    Just a couple of comments about Heathrow. The mainland of Britain was plagued with the IRA bombing it periodically for decades which forced them to be diligent about security long before the USA knew what terrorism was. Being security conscious has become a way of life on that little island in the North Sea. Just try finding a garbage can on a railway station platform? There are none so the IRA could not plant bombs in them.

    Now about the staff at Heathrow. Surely anyone with eyes that work can see most of them are not British at all but immigrants of some variety or another. A true Brit is a very friendly individual. The invasion of their island during the past fifty years has changed the face of the entire community, not all for the better that is for certain.

    And finally, transit visas etc. If they are needed and that is the rule and you cannot find a different route then it is something that has be lived with. The US had them and still has them for certain nationalities, the UK is certainly not on its own. I have been living in the US for almost a decade now and have been stung by their immigration rules as all of the contributors to this forum probably have but we chose to come here so have to put up with the system.

    We all have choices so if you do not want to get transit visas just choose a route that precludes the need for one. Ten pages bad mouthing the UK is not helping anyone it is just antagonizing those of us who originated there.

    Just because the majority of immigration voice are Indian it is certainly not all and I think that gets missed on so many occasions. We are in the midst of the US immigration system together, or so I thought.

    Every country has its own rules, some will be in our favor some will not but if we choose to go there we have to live by them. It is entirely NOT appropriate to expect countries we visit to bow to us on any level!!!!!!!



    i do not know why there is any bad mouthing of the English frankly...this has nothing to do with the people or even the city in question. my only visit to London was wonderful, i would happily visit again. i would though avoid transiting through Heathrow for reasons i explained. this is a govt policy- right or wrong and finding historical/colonial reasons is silly. it has a lot do with visa overstays as well, as was discussed earlier.

    just to clarify the issue itself though- and trying to keep it to the narrow focus- the direct airside transit visa is literally a run about created to check people that get off a plane at one gate and climb another plane at another gate- in some cases even the same plane! i do hope our british friends at least realise that it is a major pain to obtain visas to be able to do this- and it's not some kind of anti UK stand to avoid flying through LON (and other such airports) that enforce this. in the end it does create some bad feeling- i wish that were not true- but perceptions are fickle things. it's too bad though that everything seems to become about some wounded national pride or historical wrong or suchlike. wish we could all grow up :-)

    btw, since we have some engaged brits listening....is it worth the money to take the chunnel between paris and london? anyone done it? what's the best way to find cheap flights in europe? local insight would be much appreciated!!
    as you can see i'm looking forward to london again ;)





    dresses Daniel Radcliffe vs Elijah elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Daniel Radcliffe, Elijah Wood,
  • Daniel Radcliffe, Elijah Wood,



  • EB2DEC152005
    08-12 03:01 PM
    Did any body filled DHS-7001 form? I have some questions about steps 10,11,13,14,15,16,17. What options to choose? Please help me.



    more...


    makeup Elijah Wood and Daniel elijah wood daniel radcliffe. (Elijah Wood)
  • (Elijah Wood)



  • elsg
    09-20 10:49 PM
    Hi,

    I got I-485 approval notice on Friday. My PD is Apr 2006 , EB2.
    Got Card Production Ordered email on 14th.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend Elijah Wood, Daniel elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood
  • Elijah Wood



  • angelfire76
    04-24 06:37 PM
    May I ask your immigration status. I believe you already got your GC and roaming around here just beat shit out of others. Each and every of your post is convincing me in that direction only. You would be happy to see the H1 guys thrown out from here. So it will increase your demand and you can make more money. What kind of person you are. is there any difference between you and anti-immigrant. Or are you that coming with Indian name to make fool out of us.

    If you dont believe me, you read all your posts again. You are always talking about banning desi consultant. You are more than welcome for that. But you did you even thought about a second for guys who are genuine and unfortunate to work for them.


    People are already stressed out. If you got your GC please go-away and enjoy your freedom.

    Probably a labor sub guy who got his GC by accident and now can't land a job due to a non-existent skillset. Now how do you market yourself when you are the crappiest product: get rid of the competition and be the only show in town. :rolleyes:





    hairstyles que Daniel Radcliffe, elijah wood daniel radcliffe. Elijah Wood lt;gt; Daniel
  • Elijah Wood lt;gt; Daniel



  • jung.lee
    01-30 02:34 PM
    GLUS,

    Can you tell us more about communicating to ALIF? Is it via email?


    I think all the folks who visit this thread must send out a complaint.

    Also please contact your attorneys and tell them to complain on this half baked PIMS implementation.
    My wife received her approval email from Mumbai consulate yesterday. When I contacted my attorney, he asked that after she returns to the US, to send him more details and he will lodge a complaint with the DOS through his liaison.





    Macaca
    12-05 04:15 PM
    AMY GOODMAN: In the beginning of the broadcast, we played a clip�

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: �of you talking about various concerns that you have around immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: The last part of that clip�and maybe we can play it again�

    LOU DOBBS: Illegal immigrants, if I may, Amy.

    AMY GOODMAN: Illegal immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Only illegal immigrants.

    AMY GOODMAN: Maybe we can play a last part of this clip that we played, just to go through it again. We�ll see if our folks have that clip ready. And this is the clip that we played in the billboard. It�s�

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I can recall what was said if it�s at all helpful. I said that according to a study�I didn�t use the attribution, but according to a study that Jorge Borjas at Harvard University had completed, that the cost of excess immigration into this country amounts to $200 billion a year in wages, that the cost of incarceration, medical care, social services approximates $50 billion in this country per year. And the reality is that about a third of the crimes that are of those in state prisons�federal prisons, excuse me, federal prisons, are�I�m sorry.

    AMY GOODMAN: Are�?

    LOU DOBBS: Are those who are in this country illegally.

    AMY GOODMAN: Let�s play it.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: And then let�s talk about it.


    Let�s say the number is eleven million, although some studies put the number as high as twenty million illegal aliens in this country. That not only amounts to a shift of six to ten congressional seats among the states based on the population of illegal immigration. The fact is, those illegal aliens are costing our economy $200 billion in depressed wages for working Americans. It is costing $50 billion a year in social and medical costs. And it�s costing us, no one knows precisely how much, to incarcerate what is about a third of our prison population who are illegal aliens.

    AMY GOODMAN: So, Lou, you said a third of the prison population are illegal aliens.

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    AMY GOODMAN: The fact is, it�s something like 6% of prisoners in this country are non-citizens, not even illegal, just non-citizens.

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    AMY GOODMAN: And then a percentage of that would not be documented.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, it�s actually�I think it�s 26% in federal prison.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you said of all prisoners.

    LOU DOBBS: I said about�yes, but I�and I misspoke, without question. I was referring to federal prisoners.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you didn�t say that, and so it leaves people with the impression�

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I didn�t, but then I just explained it to you.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you have a very large audience on CNN.

    LOU DOBBS: I have a very large audience and a very bright audience.

    AMY GOODMAN: And you told them that a third of the population of this country are illegal immigrants. 6% , which is under the population of immigrants�

    LOU DOBBS: 6% , right.

    AMY GOODMAN: �in this country, of prisoners�

    LOU DOBBS: In state prisons.

    AMY GOODMAN: �are immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: In state prisons. In state prisons.

    AMY GOODMAN: No, 6% overall are immigrants. You said 30% are illegal.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I think we�ve established�we could sit here and say this all day, Amy. The fact is, the number is 26% in federal prisons. That�s what I was referring to. I did not�I misspoke when I said �prisons.� I was referring to the federal prisons, because that�s the federal crime: immigration. And that�

    AMY GOODMAN: Have you made a correction on your show to say that 30% of�?

    LOU DOBBS: I�m sure we have. We�ve reported�absolutely.

    AMY GOODMAN: We didn�t see it.

    LOU DOBBS: Do you know how many reports we�ve done on illegal immigration in this country?

    AMY GOODMAN: Yes, many.

    LOU DOBBS: I mean, my god.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Yeah, but I�d like to get into this issue�I mean, aside from the fact that the GAO report�

    LOU DOBBS: Excuse me, just one second.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Sure.

    LOU DOBBS: I mean, what if I were to sit here and just hound you because you said I was anti-immigrant, when I am, point of fact, I�m anti-illegal immigrant, and it�s absolutely a matter of fact. We could quarrel over the terminology, if you want. But why should people of good faith and intelligence sit there and be so absurd about it?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: No, we agree on that. But this is precisely the lumping of illegal or undocumented immigrants and legal immigrants in one category that�s a problem�

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: �because, for instance�

    LOU DOBBS: Right, I agree with you.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: �the total percentage of the non-citizen population of the United States right now is about thirty-five million, 12% of the population.

    LOU DOBBS: Do you know this?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Well, this is Census Bureau�

    LOU DOBBS: I was just�I was just�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Wait, wait, Lou. Let me finish. Let me finish, Lou.

    LOU DOBBS: I have to say, I was laughing about the NIE, because, as you heard Steve Hadley talk about�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Lou, let me finish.

    LOU DOBBS: �high confidence levels in those estimates,�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Right, but let me�

    LOU DOBBS: What do you suppose the confidence level is of the United States government in the number of people in this country illegally, the number of people�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: We�re assuming now�the legal population is pretty well documented, right? But the�

    LOU DOBBS: Documented, undocumented.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: The legal immigrant population is pretty well documented. It�s about twenty-three million. And then you add maybe another eleven to twelve million of the undocumented population, and you get thirty-five million. The point is�my point is this: if 12% of the non-citizen population of the United States�non-citizens comprise 12% of the population. They comprise 6% of the prison population. That suggests to me that crime rates are far lower among non-citizen immigrants�legal and illegal�than they are among the general population of the United States.

    LOU DOBBS: Can I ask you a question?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: You have raised the issue of crime�you�ve raised the issue of crime in relationship to immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, silly me, silly me. MS-13, all sorts of gangs. You know, the fact that Mexico is the largest source of methamphetamines, heroin, cocaine, marijuana entering the United States. Silly me for bringing up crack.

    AMY GOODMAN: But, Lou�

    LOU DOBBS: But may I ask you a question?

    AMY GOODMAN: I think you agree�

    LOU DOBBS: May I ask this question�

    AMY GOODMAN: I think you would agree�

    LOU DOBBS: May I ask this question�

    AMY GOODMAN: �that facts matter.

    LOU DOBBS: Of course, they do. Absolutely.

    AMY GOODMAN: And so�

    LOU DOBBS: I am an empericist to the bone.

    AMY GOODMAN: And so, if 6% of prisoners are immigrants�documented and undocumented�and you said 30% of prisoners, a third of the population of prisons in this country, are prisoners, it conveys a very different sense.

    LOU DOBBS: Different meaning.

    AMY GOODMAN: And as you�ve pointed out�

    LOU DOBBS: I agree.

    AMY GOODMAN: �you�ve done hundreds of shows on these issues.

    LOU DOBBS: More than that. More like thousands.

    AMY GOODMAN: And that reinforces the feeling that people have, who watch the show�

    LOU DOBBS: So, your point is?

    AMY GOODMAN: �either they believe you or�either they don�t believe you, or they believe you and are being fed wrong information.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I don�t�you know, I think it�s important for all of us, because, as you say, I�m�we�re all interested in the facts. So let me ask both of you, please, a question that seeks a fact: Does the United States government and do state governments inquire of their prisoners as to whether they are legal or illegal, and can they under the law? Or are these estimates that we�re talking about?

    AMY GOODMAN: Well, if the government doesn�t know, how do you know?

    LOU DOBBS: No, that�s as straightforward question.

    AMY GOODMAN: How do you know?

    LOU DOBBS: Well, because in the federal prisons, they are permitted to make a decision as to whether or not they can ask if they�re citizens or non-citizens, but cannot ask if they�re legal or illegal. So it is, at best, a projection. When Juan says eleven million to twelve million illegal aliens, you and I both know that the Bear Stearns study suggests twenty million people. There is no one in this country today�that�s why I referred to the National Intelligence�

    AMY GOODMAN: And the Bear Stearns study has been critiqued over and over again�

    LOU DOBBS: By whom?

    AMY GOODMAN: �by the top economists.

    LOU DOBBS: Oh, come on!

    AMY GOODMAN: Bear Stearns study, saying it is wildly exaggerated, that their�

    LOU DOBBS: The National Intelligence Estimate is closer probably on Iran today than it is on the makeup of the US population today. I mean, if you want to talk about this nonsense, I mean, that�s what it is.

    AMY GOODMAN: Let�s go to break, and we�ll come back.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: Our guest is Lou Dobbs. He is the well-known anchor of CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight and has written a new book called Independents Day. We�ll be back with him in a minute.

    [break]





    snathan
    04-27 01:39 AM
    I totally agree with you. H1b and employment based GC's are so intertwined that they are almost inseparable. For example, you can get H1b extension based on your pending/approved PERM labor or your approved I-140 application. So, any change to H1b will in some way impact the GC process. I'm all for closing the loop holes in H1b provided certain reforms are also made in the EB green card process- like removing per country quotas and may be give EAD upon I-140 approval.

    But do you believe they will do any good for us or they are really interest to protect us. Their aim is to divide and rule.



Post Title

elijah wood daniel radcliffe


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/elijah-wood-daniel-radcliffe.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive