enjoi wallpaper

    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi Image
  • Enjoi Image



  • krishnam70
    02-22 11:45 PM
    hi,

    My I140 was approved in 2006 and based on that i got a 3 year extension on my H1 visa. I filed for I485 in July 2007 and have an approved EAD and AP extension too.

    Around 3 months back i joined a company as a permanent employee using my EAD.
    I did not inform my employer about the new employment because he had already cancelled my Health insurance etc, after 3 months vacation in india and another 2 months without a project.So i wasn't on his payroll since April '08.

    I recently got an update on my H1 application with the following message.
    Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

    I am assuming it has to do with cancellation of my H1.
    I am not sure if my I140 is cancelled or not.Is there a way i could check this?

    I also saw a soft LUD on our I485's on Feb 10th. Does the cancellation of my H1 have any effect on the I485 applications?

    Its been an endless wait for this GC since 10 years of my stay in this country.Now iam worried whether the H1 cancellation would jeopardise everything.

    Since i was without project for a long time, i had to join the new job using EAD.

    Please let me know your opinions.

    First speak to your employer if they
    a) sent a cancellation for H1B
    b) If they received any notice from USCIS/request for information or if they have any information about this
    c) Though it is not mandatory to file AC21 you can still file AC21 based on a consultation with an attorney.

    Most important thing is to know if your employer has informed USCIS about any updates or if the company has received any notification from them

    - good luck
    kris





    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi Skateboards Boys
  • Enjoi Skateboards Boys



  • inskrish
    08-14 11:02 PM
    When I open the sheet, it shows some randomly typed alphabets on each row, and the status says gcwaitlist is modifying the content. Am I viewing the right document? :)





    enjoi wallpaper. enjoi skateboards banner
  • enjoi skateboards banner



  • madan
    01-11 11:05 AM
    Thank You...

    If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.





    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi The Summer
  • Enjoi The Summer



  • waitforgc1
    04-23 01:25 PM
    so if we change the address online.. do we need to verify the address by taking infopass
    appointment ??



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi+panda+logo+rasta
  • Enjoi+panda+logo+rasta



  • franklin
    03-23 01:51 PM
    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum





    enjoi wallpaper. products enjoi skateboards
  • products enjoi skateboards



  • banta4u
    07-13 03:33 PM
    Hee Hee - U think that a lawyer like Greg Siskind - doesn't make sense.....
    I bet - he is on the money....

    The only thing USCIS can do at it's own discretion is issue Public Notices / Memoranda....Nothing more

    I am guessing they can only do is - take back their public notice of 485 rejecting in July....It was their call and they can take it back....Department of State never endorsed the idea....USCIS goofed up on the occassion and got DOS into it and did the 485 rejections....



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi. Offline
  • Enjoi. Offline



  • walking_dude
    08-04 11:03 AM
    Now that the US Congress is in recess for 5 weeks, lets begin to get organized. It's a good time to visit our Reps and Senators as they will be in their constituencies.





    enjoi wallpaper. recommended to fully enjoi
  • recommended to fully enjoi



  • rbashir
    09-01 09:18 AM
    I am sorry for posting it multiple times, but I do really need some guidance, and some information I am hoping somebody may help me in my RFE.



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. recommended to fully enjoi
  • recommended to fully enjoi



  • sanjay
    09-08 03:30 PM
    I had an update on my 485 application today and its say's

    On September 8, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

    Don't know what does this mean to my case and it is good or bad.

    Does any one had been through this ?





    enjoi wallpaper. enjoi Image
  • enjoi Image



  • aguy
    07-27 02:35 PM
    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. my thrid wallpaper that i made
  • my thrid wallpaper that i made



  • anai
    04-16 07:59 AM
    I entered US in 2001 on H1B and have not left the country since then. Unfortunately within few months of coming to US, I had a fight with my wife and was charged of domestic violence. This charge was later reduced and I was convicted of a simple battery.
    Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
    Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

    One can only hope for the sake of the spouses concerned that no one else is in "the same situation."

    IV is for legal immigrants. But what if a legal immigrant is a pedophile? Will this forum provide advice to such people? We can either take the approach that IV is for all legal immigrants, criminals or otherwise. Or we can say that we have to draw the line somewhere. This is a decision we have to take as a community. While I don't decide for this community, my opinion is that those who have been convicted for DUI, wife beating, etc should not benefit from this site.





    enjoi wallpaper. enjoi Enjoi+banner
  • enjoi Enjoi+banner



  • eilsoe
    10-22 04:44 PM
    AAahhh....

    I think I remember something now yes...

    I was in that basement... d*mn... then i was close to finding him...



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. Find enjoi t-shirt suit many
  • Find enjoi t-shirt suit many



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 03:16 PM
    Thank you all for replying..so in your opinion first thing i should is to contact school..then wat are my next steps..





    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi+decks
  • Enjoi+decks



  • ubetman
    08-07 08:40 PM
    Hi guys,

    How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?

    Applying concurrent: 140/485

    present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
    Future job location state comes under : NSC

    Confused...

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi+decks
  • Enjoi+decks



  • green2007
    09-13 02:49 PM
    EB-3
    Mail Date: June 29, 2007
    Received Date: July 2, 2007 @ 10:25a singed by J. Barrett
    RN
    I 485- 9/12
    I 765- 9/12
    I 131- 9/12

    Just be patient guys. I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.

    Good Luck





    enjoi wallpaper. decks rp resinall of enjoi
  • decks rp resinall of enjoi



  • ArkBird
    09-09 05:37 PM
    That sucks big time!

    I hope they resolve it promptly. Secondly, you can also try contact ACLU and get their consultation on this issue stating excessive harassment of legal immigrant. I have heard of few cases where they helped big time though they were asylum cases.



    @ArkBird,

    NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.

    @Dealsnet,

    How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?



    more...


    enjoi wallpaper. Enjoi. by ~DrunkenMoonkey on
  • Enjoi. by ~DrunkenMoonkey on



  • karthikdurai
    02-02 12:52 AM
    Hi Sunny1000...Thanks for your reply and I have moved down a day and going to get in on Jun24th, that will get me 3 days...Just to be safe. I have read other threads with immig.voice and most of them are saying technically they can get in on last /Final Day of the Validity.

    Any body any additions to this...if you can please register your thoughts.

    Regards





    enjoi wallpaper. enjoi love with color Shop the
  • enjoi love with color Shop the



  • eeezzz
    08-28 10:12 AM
    Ron sent an inquiry and here is the answer he got
    Yes I probably should have said Worldwide Employment Third. My primary concern at this point is with the China E3 cut-off date which has an extremely large amount of demand.
    Ron also says
    He definitely referred to China E3, not India. There has been a huge build up of Chinese E3 cases over the past few years. There has been an even larger buildup of Indian E3 over the years, but that is a given.

    Visa Bulletin says
    ...Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June....

    So I predict the EB3 RoW Oct bulletin will be what it was on June Bulletin but EB3 China and India will not be the same as June bulletin.





    enjoi wallpaper. enjoi Image
  • enjoi Image



  • fearonlygod
    11-14 08:56 AM
    Hi

    If i requre tha exp letter for i-140 stage then because my employer wont give that....can the client exp letter where i was working from day 1 work..also i hope i can get that from my projet manager and director at client...will this suffice?





    NKR
    02-18 11:32 AM
    And it may well depend upon the demand for H1b visas this year. If there is a huge demand for H1b visas like last year, there is a good chance congress may recapture lost H1b visas. Then EB visas may also be recaptured along with H1b visas.

    But I'm not sure about the demand for H1B this year , as H4 to H1 conversion will be down this year due to (most of) H4 visa holders getting EAD. Another issue is if OPT is increased to 24 months, then F1 to H1 will also fall drastically.
    Fear of recession may also reduce new H1B visa demand.

    Haven't heard of recapturing H1 visas. With high demand for H1s I doubt if there will be any unused visas to be recaptured. Even if there are any then can the congress recapture them? Even if they did why would they recapture unused EB visas along with unused H1 visas? . Am I missing something here?..





    SNLive999
    06-16 06:05 PM
    When I met IO at the Boston District USCIS, She typed in my 485 receipt # or A # on her system and looked at my file and said they already have my finger prints and she said why did you get FP notices again. She again looked at my file for few seconds and then she has written code 2 on our second(new) set of FP notices and asked us to give code 2 prints on scheduled date. ( Actually uscis requested code 3 on our new FP notices )

    She also said If Boston USCIS Application Support Center(ASC) takes our code 2 FP's then it is fine, otherwise if they say they already have our code 3 prints and refuse to take them again, the IO asked me to take a infopass and contact them again, so that boston distric office can make a phone call to ASC and sort out the issue.


    I did not apply for online EAD why do they need our code 2 finger prints. ??



Post Title

enjoi wallpaper


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/enjoi-wallpaper.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive