footprints tattoos

    footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. baby footprint tattoo; baby footprint tattoo. DiamondMac. Apr 14, 12:36 PM. You ain#39;t kidding.footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. baby footprint tattoo; baby footprint tattoo. DiamondMac. Apr 14, 12:36 PM. You ain#39;t kidding.
  • footprints tattoos. baby footprint tattoo; baby footprint tattoo. DiamondMac. Apr 14, 12:36 PM. You ain#39;t kidding.



  • saketkapur
    09-22 07:17 PM
    gave you a green...hopefully you will have a card after that soon too...:D





    footprints tattoos. footprint tattooed over myfootprints tattoos. footprint tattooed over my
  • footprint tattooed over my



  • ksrk
    08-14 08:08 PM
    Hi Omved,
    You need one of the two documents (H1B stamp in passport or valid AP) to return to the US - that is simple. I agree with you that planning travel in anticipation of AP renewal is very dicey.

    Your best bet would be to get your H1B stamp at a US Consulate (in India or Canada). My personal experience has been great at the US Consulate in Vancouver (but as you must know by now, there are no guarantees when it comes to immigration matters). The first step, of course, is to look for appointments in these consulates. No matter where, the process is lengthy but not impossible.

    Not to scare you, but a colleague's application for H1B stamp got "picked" for extensive security check the last time he was in India (applied at the US Consulate in Delhi).

    BTW, the law requires you to be in the US only when the AP (renewal or otherwise) is filed; not till you receive it in hand. So if you make all necessary arrangements for your H1B stamp, you can leave after the I-131 is filed.

    -K

    DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinions and preferences.





    footprints tattoos. tattoo! real footprintsfootprints tattoos. tattoo! real footprints
  • tattoo! real footprints



  • i99
    08-30 06:25 PM
    Sayanora,

    Thanks, I will let know if I get anything better.

    :)





    footprints tattoos. aby footprint tattoosfootprints tattoos. aby footprint tattoos
  • aby footprint tattoos



  • NO_Free_Rider
    09-14 12:47 PM
    Looks like your I140s denied for ability to pay (based on the RFEs). But also you were paid more than the prevailing wages! Per my exp, even if company makes loss, but you were getting paid, it shouldn't be a reason for denial.

    I came to US on H1B in 2000. I have an engineering degree (10+2+4) from a premier institute in India in Information Systems. Before coming to US I worked for an MNC for 4+ years. I am with the current employer since 2003. Following are my case details.

    Case 1:
    EB2 Labor filed: April 2005
    Labor Approved: December 2005
    I-140 Filed: January 2006
    RFE for Ability 2 pay and RFE replied.
    I-140 Denied: August 2007
    Never recieved the denial notice as per the lawyer

    Case 2:
    EB2 Labor filed: August 2005
    Labor Approved: January 2006
    I-140 Filed: August 2007 (I checked the status online and informed the lawyer who immediately filed for this I-140 basing on the approved labor)
    I-485 Filed: August 2007
    RFE for W2/wages company tax information etc that were replied on time.
    I-140 Denied Sep 2009


    EAD valid till October: 2010
    AP Valid till Feb 2010

    H1 B 8th year extension filed: July 2008 (There was a mistake during the filing as the reference was made to denied I-140 instead of the pending one)
    Extension Denied based on Case 1 I-140: October 2008
    I-290B Appeal to commissioner filed and pending as of date

    Case 3:
    Pending EB2 labor since October 2008.

    I am paid more than the prevailing wages. Now the question is:
    1. Should I file for MTR/Appeal (we still haven't recieved the denial notice).
    2. I believe it is just a matter of time before I-485 status changes to denied. Will the EAD/AP become invalid as well?
    3. If MTR/Appeal is filed for I-140, can I still continue working?

    Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. Baby footprints tattooed onfootprints tattoos. Baby footprints tattooed on
  • Baby footprints tattooed on



  • sunny26
    08-02 04:40 PM
    Hi
    I dont understand what is the good news in this.EB3 may 2001? what is good in that?

    Am i missing something?



    EB-1s for Indians and Chinese are also expected to be current. For EB-2, India is expected to have a cut off date of January 8, 2003 and for China the cut off date will be April 22, 2005.

    For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.

    Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.

    Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.

    One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.





    footprints tattoos. Baby Footprint Tattoo Designsfootprints tattoos. Baby Footprint Tattoo Designs
  • Baby Footprint Tattoo Designs



  • Michael chertoff
    06-19 11:50 AM
    wife is a bug that can't be debugged no matter what's the fix

    You can use Divorce debugger, it is a good tool :rolleyes:



    more...


    footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. Tattoo Bear Footprints; Tattoo Bear Footprints. mac2x. Dec 4, 04:20 AM. Going stock for December. :D Redwoods on 24quot; display and earthfootprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. Tattoo Bear Footprints; Tattoo Bear Footprints. mac2x. Dec 4, 04:20 AM. Going stock for December. :D Redwoods on 24quot; display and earth
  • footprints tattoos. Tattoo Bear Footprints; Tattoo Bear Footprints. mac2x. Dec 4, 04:20 AM. Going stock for December. :D Redwoods on 24quot; display and earth



  • ghost
    09-21 12:04 PM
    i kept telling you guys since last week

    send faxes to congress /house...it is in the house where bills get structured.

    make sure u add only the SKIL bill...just remove cap for ppl with advanced us degrees...that was the only thing the house had agreed to consider


    but everyone on this forum ignored me

    no it might be too little too late

    i am not saying all i slost...atleast we got some action going amongst the members of this site


    it aint rocket science guys....think about it from the lawmakers point of view....would they allow for more immigration frindly reforms now....no way...so be ready to compromise and suggest the ones which are truly benefecial to the US economy....

    the bottom line was always...borders secure first..then talk about immigration reforms....

    for the coming seasons....we have to push for nothing but the SKIL bill

    that is the only bill that has hope


    the other glimmer of hope in all this is the house has inadverently left out the fact on how they are going to fund the building of the wall

    it is here that we step in...

    fees for filing I485 for people under SKIL

    fees for being able to file 485 before visa numbers

    etc etc etc


    we have to take advantage of this opportunity

    in the mean while....SEND FAXES ABOUT SKIL BILL

    You remind me of Katrina fiasco....Red Cross was asking for money and you are bent on sending food and clothes. Let the people in close proximity of washington decide what we need to do at this moment.





    footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoofootprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo
  • footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo



  • funny
    10-08 03:46 PM
    Good news....Very bold move by Indian Govt.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. I do have his footprints.footprints tattoos. I do have his footprints.
  • I do have his footprints.



  • Jaime
    09-12 04:41 PM
    Next is Baasha :D:D

    And your profile says you are not coming to rally, why so?

    Hey Nave! Come to the rally! We don't want "nave" to join "ranga", "billa", "pablo" and "echo" in the Reverse Brain Drain! Join us! You can still make it! We can help you with travel funds if needed!!





    footprints tattoos. logo baby footprint tattoosfootprints tattoos. logo baby footprint tattoos
  • logo baby footprint tattoos



  • LC2002
    07-10 12:11 PM
    I mailed my EAD renewal (Paper filing) with priority mail on 06/23/08 and was received at TSC on 06/26/08 but check has not been en-cashed yet and obviously no receipt. Any body in similar situation? Wanted to know how long it should take get receipt.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. tattooed. Baby Footprintsfootprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. tattooed. Baby Footprints
  • footprints tattoos. tattooed. Baby Footprints



  • 3ZS
    May 11th, 2006, 07:36 PM
    Hi -

    I just bought a nikon d50 kit and the dealer sold me sigma lens' with the kit. I have since upgraded the camera body to a d70S. Now I am having problems with the lens', autofocus doesnt work all the time. Sometimes it works...then other times it wont focus at all.

    Does anyone know if the sigma 18-50mm and the 70-300mm af/mf lens' are compatable with the d70s?

    The dealer told me the sigma lens were better then the nikor lens' because they have a metal mount whereas the mikor was a plastic mount. is this true and is this somethign i really should have worried about?





    footprints tattoos. Baby Footprint Heart Tattoosfootprints tattoos. Baby Footprint Heart Tattoos
  • Baby Footprint Heart Tattoos



  • samu
    04-11 10:20 AM
    Planning to apply GC in 2008 jan or sometime will it be fine. that time my H1 completes 4 yrs. How long will it take labour? will it be over by 2010?
    once i file labour and if not cleared by 2010(h1 completes 6 yrs). i must go back india? right?

    no other solution for this?

    pls help me.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. Footprints 14:365footprints tattoos. Footprints 14:365
  • Footprints 14:365



  • lskreddy
    08-07 03:03 PM
    I am a consultant and work for a client. My client wants to extend me a permanent offer and my consulting company that I presently work with would have no problems if I accepted the offer from the client.

    I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.

    The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.

    What are my options?

    Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
    (or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?

    I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.

    Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.

    Thanks for the service.





    footprints tattoos. BABY FOOTPRINTSfootprints tattoos. BABY FOOTPRINTS
  • BABY FOOTPRINTS



  • dealsnet
    03-05 02:26 PM
    You didn't mentioned, how you are going to file AOS.
    Is it employment based? or family based.?
    If employment based, please fill your info.


    I swear I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything on the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to approach AOS.

    I am the beneficiary of a LPR, currently on F1 status. My PD is current and I'm ready to file my i-485. The only issue is, I've been self-employed for 2 years. It may sound very bad, but my only source of income has been as follows,

    1. Buying/selling stuff online under my business name
    2. Contract work/1099's- built website templates for clients

    I didn't really work for money, nor did I make much. We're talking <$5K each year. My work can thus be categorized as "hobby", but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Also, I operated via my laptop, and only ever "rarely" because I never had too much time in my hands being a full-time student.

    On the face of it, I made some income, but I never lied or have been an employee. I didn't know until recently that even working "for fun" could get me big trouble.

    My laywer is skeptical about moving forward with AOS, but I don't have much choice. What do you guys suppose I do? Disclose my work in the forms and take a risk, or don't disclose my work and take a risk?

    Thank you.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo.footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo.
  • baby footprints tattoo.



  • Dhundhun
    06-07 04:55 PM
    I recently renewed my license in Oklahoma and was surprised to find out that on top of shorter expiration date, now my license has “TEMPORARY” written across it. This is new rule that OK is applying for non-residents and non-citizens. Has any body else gone thru similar experience? I am outraged that now I will be discriminated every where. DL is used on day to day basis and every body will question me, suspect me as to why “TEMPORARY” is written on my DL. Even DL office was not sure when this new rule was implemented, how come police officers, general public will know about it. I feel ashamed to even show my DL now. I’ll get hard time getting loans etc b/c people will think I may move out any time as I am here “Temporarily”

    Is it only Oklahoma or other states are doing the same? See the link below from official DPS link for sample of DL.

    http://www.dps.state.ok.us/

    I saw the pointer. In Oklahoma, lawmakers has taken a stand to mark DL with “TEMPORARY” to all non-citizens. They could have gived DL in different color to make it less harsh. It seems that this “TEMPORARY” marking will be even after getting GC, so this will remain for years and years to come.

    As "imneedy" pointed, it is in NJ for the last few years, so we can expect this being done in other states.

    Is there any change in layout expected after "real ID(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act)" implementation?





    footprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. FOOTPRINT POEM TATTOOS devilfootprints tattoos. footprints tattoos. FOOTPRINT POEM TATTOOS devil
  • footprints tattoos. FOOTPRINT POEM TATTOOS devil



  • smisachu
    09-28 10:25 PM
    I got my FP done today. I received the FP notice around 12th Sep. My receipt date is 4th Sep. Case is in Tx.

    Appointment time was 2PM. We reached 15mins early. The time does not matter. Long line to check and accept the form. Then we were issued numbers and asked to wait for the numbers. For the amount of people waiting for FP, they did a good and fast job. Mostly young kids and they were fast.

    Did FP and took Picture of self and wife and we were done. It took a little over 1 hour. I carried my passport but showd Drivers licence and that was all that was needed. Hope this helps.



    more...


    footprints tattoos. my little hand tattoos,footprints tattoos. my little hand tattoos,
  • my little hand tattoos,



  • setpit_gc
    06-08 01:42 PM
    I know. PD is not current. I don't expect approval anytime soon. Kind of nervous.





    footprints tattoos. Print Baby Footprints Tattosfootprints tattoos. Print Baby Footprints Tattos
  • Print Baby Footprints Tattos



  • sareesh
    03-31 09:54 AM
    I just called Halifax and they told me that I am not eligible for Visa in Halifax,
    eventhough I had H1B visa stamp on old passport from first company (expired over an year). They consider my appoint as new H1B and I cannot attend Halifax or Quebec City.

    I will cancel my appoint.

    Thanks,
    SG.





    footprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo. abyfootprints tattoos. baby footprints tattoo. aby
  • baby footprints tattoo. aby



  • mena
    11-26 03:03 PM
    I asked my Lawyer and she told me it's

    NSEERS is the official name of the special registration program

    and I have to show the proof that I registered during special registration. It's something started back in 2001. I think I didn't send my old I-94 and passport copies on which there is a stamp that I did went for that registeration.

    So have provided that information to my Lawyer. I hope it covers what USCIS is asking for.

    Thanks





    freeskier89
    02-09 03:37 PM
    It's all good.
    That's the problem with sarcasm on the Internet. You can never be sure that it reads the way it was intended. No matter how many emoticons you throw in :)

    Congrats to you too. You had a hell of a lot of good entries. I really, really liked your lava flow.Haha ya unfortunately text can't quite convey as much as real communication and can make some really awkward mix-ups at times lol. Aww thanks man! :)





    actaccord
    02-11 06:25 AM
    you don't break any law when recording conversations. Check the law on both states (if you are currently in different state than the other party you are calling) as most state don't allow recording of phone conversation without other party permission.

    key note....Document and have everything in writing/email/recording...



Post Title

footprints tattoos


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/footprints-tattoos.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive