funny friendship quotes pictures

    images funny friendship quotes funny friendship quotes pictures. Good Funny Friendship Quotes
  • Good Funny Friendship Quotes



  • champu
    03-09 05:23 PM
    Mr. MLK Jr,

    You had a dream - at least you were sleeping. I wish I could sleep too:p





    wallpaper Good Funny Friendship Quotes funny friendship quotes pictures. 2011 cute funny friend quotes
  • 2011 cute funny friend quotes



  • hebbar77
    06-23 02:37 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in �09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)

    I thought this was obvious!





    funny friendship quotes pictures. 2011 funny friendship sayings and quotes. funny friendship quotes and funny
  • 2011 funny friendship sayings and quotes. funny friendship quotes and funny



  • cal_dood
    01-01 02:29 PM
    Just came back from one myself, with stops in Belize, Mexico & Grand Cayman. Did not need visas for any of those. We did not even take the passports to the ports and no one was checking them either. All you need is your ship card.





    2011 2011 cute funny friend quotes funny friendship quotes pictures. hot funny friendship quotes
  • hot funny friendship quotes



  • ashwinicool67
    04-27 07:18 PM
    Hello,

    I have been on H1 for last 3 years and had applied for 485 last july as dependant for my spouse's AOS. My spouse is primary applicant for 485. I have my EAD also. I am worried that I may get RFE if I file for an H1 extension. If I am not able to respond to RFE and my H1 extension gets denied will this affect my I-485 in anyway. I am wondering whether or not to apply for H1 extension and just use my EAD.



    more...


    funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friend quote. funny
  • funny friend quote. funny



  • Rajeev
    08-11 08:09 AM
    Oh you are talking about that 5658 one.. It's already been discussed in these forums. Someone pointed out that this was crafted by a senator who is about to retire, and has a co-sponsor from Hawaii. So it doesn't appear to be very strong and would most probably just die silently

    Whatever may be the chances of success, at least we should support this bill.





    funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes in
  • funny friendship quotes in



  • suva321
    01-20 07:34 PM
    From Nov 14th 2008 verything got changed, now first they issue one year
    after that you need apply again for 10 years.



    more...


    funny friendship quotes pictures. hot funny friendship quotes
  • hot funny friendship quotes



  • Texascitypaul
    02-23 04:28 PM
    Paul,

    You and your wife can simultaneously file an I-130 immigrant petition and I-485 application to adjust your status to permanent resident along with an application for employment authorization. To properly assemble and document these filings--including the affidavit of support---can be tricky. My best advice is for you to retain the services of an experienced local immigration lawyer to represent you through the process.

    Thank you i was absolutely dreading someone telling me all was lost and i would be deported at the first opportunity.

    I will certainly take your advice and try to seek the help of a professional in this area.

    Thankyou very much for your help.

    Paul





    2010 2011 funny friendship sayings and quotes. funny friendship quotes and funny funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes
  • funny friendship quotes



  • satya1234
    03-26 01:11 PM
    Hello,

    I had applied for the H1 Extension in Sep 2009 and it went to Security Check. My Visa and I94 expired in Nov 2009. Recently, H1b transfer has been applied, and got the I129 approval but EOS(I94) has been rejected by saying that

    " An Extension of Stay(EOS) mayn't be approved for an appllicant who failed to maintain his/her previously accorded status or where such status expired before the application or petition was filed( see CFR 214.1(c)(4) and 248.1(b))".

    New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.

    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
    so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.

    Some are saying that i am no supposed to stay here as I94 expired but when i says to my employer he says that you can stay and work as long as the current extension decision is pending. so i am scared about it. could you plz help me out on this.

    Am also wondering that is there any chances of gettinga Visa rejected in India as my extension is in pending or they are going to keep in hold till my security
    clearance is done. I am in fix what to do??.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Satya.



    more...


    funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes with
  • funny friendship quotes with



  • pitha
    01-15 05:43 PM
    not to be cynical but what sort of "change" is on the way with CIR, if you are "illegal" sure some good change is on the way, but if you are a legal eb immigrant not sure what is in store for us, it is not necessary to be good with points based nonsense etc.

    For sure visa recapture independent of CIR is the best possible outcome.

    Anyway lets call lofgren and ask for visa recapture. I have already called and asked, please all of you do the same. It will give her confidence that there is support for it if all of us call.


    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    hair hot funny friendship quotes funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes and
  • funny friendship quotes and



  • Siboo
    07-27 04:12 PM
    Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help


    I think you need seperate EADs for each jobs. 2 jobs means 2 EADs..:confused:

    Common, You can do any number of jobs with ONE EAD. If you don't invoke AC 21, then why are you worrying about Job Description???



    more...


    funny friendship quotes pictures. 2010 house funny friendship
  • 2010 house funny friendship



  • Soltan
    05-06 08:03 PM
    Soltan
    But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485

    Krishmunn, thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to apply labor and I140 again. But my question was how do I port the priority date when I do not have the approved copy of my I140 with me. What if the old employer cancels my i140?

    All I have is the old i140 receipt and the receipt number online shows approved status.

    Thanks





    hot funny friend quote. funny funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes in
  • funny friendship quotes in



  • dtekkedil
    07-03 10:03 AM
    I'll draw a flower and send it, how is that? After all the $$$ spent on the lawyer and this whole fiasco in general, I ain't spendin' a penny more on them:mad:



    Maybe a stinky garden weed. It's the thought that counts:D.


    LOL!

    You wont be spending the money on them... in the end it will be for you! Think of it as an investment :)



    more...


    house funny friendship quotes for funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes and
  • funny friendship quotes and



  • sravani
    05-24 09:22 AM
    Please go ahead with the filing especially when your employer is bearing the expenses.

    Everything is in flux right now and even the bill is approved, It takes some time for the new system to get in place and you can preserve the Priority Date of the LC applied under the old system, if you need to reapply as per the new merit based point system.





    tattoo funny friendship quotes in funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes in
  • funny friendship quotes in



  • sampatvijay
    01-14 01:15 PM
    :) CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss:)



    more...


    pictures hot funny friendship quotes funny friendship quotes pictures. girlfriend friendship quotes scraps funny friendship quotes. funny
  • girlfriend friendship quotes scraps funny friendship quotes. funny



  • aaaa4321
    08-31 03:02 PM
    Thanks to all of you for explaining the real thing.





    dresses funny friendship quotes in funny friendship quotes pictures. Funny Friendship Quotes; Funny
  • Funny Friendship Quotes; Funny



  • glamzon
    07-20 05:01 PM
    No Clue... on this topic ..sorry



    more...


    makeup funny friendship quotes with funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes for
  • funny friendship quotes for



  • qplearn
    12-20 08:45 PM
    Undocumented amount 33% taken out from monthly compensation then pay roll tax withhold amount went to federal, state tax, social tax and Medicare.

    My point is how can employer deduct tax with is not shown on pay slip.

    What would be take home for 100k base? He should deposit $8333/pm not $5835/pm then pay roll processing department will deduct appropriate amount not he deducts 33% then sends to pay roll.
    I am sorry to hear this, and I hope your friend is able to get out of the mess. I have heard of something similar, although the logistics were slightly different in that case, from a friend. Unfortunately, such things happen.





    girlfriend funny friendship quotes in funny friendship quotes pictures. tattoo funny friendship quotes
  • tattoo funny friendship quotes



  • ganugapati
    06-18 02:21 PM
    My current visa status is I-140 approved, I-485 pending, EAD and AP approved.

    I was unemployed for the past 1 year and am thinking of applying for unemployment benefits. Will this cause any problem in my I-485 application like the employment agency informing the USCIS. Is there a way that the USCIS will find that I am currently unemployed because of applying for benefits and reject my GC.





    hairstyles 2010 house funny friendship funny friendship quotes pictures. funny friendship quotes for
  • funny friendship quotes for



  • optimystic
    04-06 11:41 PM
    there is no difference between using AC-21 or not. When you get your GC, the general line of thinking is that you stay with the current sponsoring employer for 6 months or more. AC-21 is merely a way of changing your 'current sponsoring employer'.

    I can't say how much weight this statment holds...

    I mean, there are ongoing discussions in other posts about some employers reluctant to accept EAD holders (willing to use AC21) since they may have to do some amount of 'sponsorship' for such people and suggestions that these people claim that they don't need any 'sponsorship' theoretically from the employers ...they can file EAD extensions themselves.....

    In light of that it seems as if once you invoke AC21 you can choose to support your I-485 status & EAD, attorneys etc completely yourself, and thus the concept of 'sposoring employer' totally vanishes.

    Its possible that USCIS can still hold you to the (diluted)intent of "continuing to work in the same job role as originally claimed in I-140/I-485" for a general period of time after getting GC, but not necessarily stick with the same current employer. The AC21 invokers already cut themselves off from the original sponsor....doesn't make much sense to force them to stick to current employer, who may or may not have sponsored anything at all towards the employee's GC.


    So AC21 invokers get a degree of freedom ( --can't tell what level of freedom though, with the impending restrictions possibly in future in AC21 -- ) regarding showing the *original intent* after getting GC.

    And since people stuck with same original sponsoring employer and get GC while still with them, can not invoke AC21 after getting GC to port their "original intent", it seems they would continue to be stuck with the same employer for 6-12 more months (unless fired/laid off of course, in which case one becomes a free bird :) )

    [Not sure if I put my line of thiking properly in the above paragraphs...if you get confused, please ignore the post :) . It would definitely have been worse, if I tried to speak , rather that write this :D )





    tp976
    04-30 05:38 PM
    thanks Jai. You are right, its probly all luck. BTW , which service center is your case pending at





    murali77
    06-16 01:55 AM
    AMSGC

    Will this be a problem in name check process of I-485. I have contacted my lawyer and waiting on his reponse. If he gives me a go ahead I am going to fix it first thing monday morning.

    Thanks
    Murali



Post Title

funny friendship quotes pictures


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/funny-friendship-quotes-pictures.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive