girls with light brown hair

    images girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • Sunx_2004
    07-14 06:02 PM
    Can new company file amendmend to existing I-140...
    The company who filed my greencard got acquired within 6 months of I485 filing for me, They amend my H1 within 6 months window and now they are in process of amending the I140..

    My question to gurus is-Will he be ok if his new company amend the I140.


    Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.

    Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.

    Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.





    wallpaper girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. whose hair is light brown,
  • whose hair is light brown,



  • gimme_GC2006
    04-06 06:18 PM
    Sure I will give the link..

    I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).

    Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..

    Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..

    I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..

    its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.





    girls with light brown hair. Light brown hair color.
  • Light brown hair color.



  • prioritydate
    12-21 02:15 PM
    This is from Murthy chat.

    Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?

    Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:





    2011 whose hair is light brown, girls with light brown hair. rown hair with golden
  • rown hair with golden



  • ajthakur
    07-14 06:52 PM
    I dont remember any LUD on 140 after it was approved. I didnt pay attention to it. I just know now there is a LUD for 7/13/2008.
    7/13 LUD is inconclusive. There's a separate thread on IV discussing this where EB-2 folks have seen a 07/13 LUD w/o AC-21. Do you remember seeing a change in your I-140 LUD after approval in 2006 and before last week when they generated your RFE?

    if there was a LUD, this is a high possibility that your previous employer revoked I-140.

    This RFE can not be generated out of the blues. Using H-1B Xfr instead of EAD has absolutely nothing to do with validity of your AC-21. At least i am not aware of any correlation between the two.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair. in human hair light brown
  • in human hair light brown



  • prinive
    04-07 04:43 PM
    Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"

    PD Sep 2001

    EB3 India.





    girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • Deaddocus
    03-15 07:57 AM
    Modern knights, :D *ducks*



    more...


    girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • vshar
    08-10 09:32 PM
    Most of the Eb3's are either working for big companies who won't do GC in EB2 or not qualified for eb2 ( so called 3 year degree ) and enjoying all these years when they know clearly eb3 is not going any where ...what in the world prevent them to move up the ladder and porting their PDs ...They dont want to take any risk and just show their frustation in internet forums

    As some one in the forum quoted "There is a path of joy and there is the path of pleasure. Pondering on them, the wise (eb1 ,pre-approved labor and eb2 inorder ) chooses the path of joy; the fool takes the path of pleasure."

    So dear Mr. pathfinder, could u suggest me a �BETTER" path if I have 3 years of bachelors from India with 8 years of IT experience when I landed in USA in 2003. I applied my labor in 6/2006 and my I-140 got rejected when I applied under EB2 category coz My (B Com) was 3 years of degree and not 4 years. So, don�t generalize the problem just because you are not facing it.

    Peace.





    2010 Light brown hair color. girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • pitha
    02-21 04:05 PM
    I agree with you but I am not frustrated but pointing out the realities. See what happenned to labor substitution. People misused it and the end result is there in no labor substitution any more. The way people are misusing eb2 it is just a matter of time when it would be almost impossible to get eb2 even for genuine job requirement. USCIS and DOL know what happenning with EB2 and they will crack down.

    pitha...while i bear the frustration of the doors slamming on my face in october 2005 (eb2 was current prior to that) for the sheer fact that i had an incompetent attorney during the initial days when my LC process started.....i would not go far as saying that the porters have "cheated" the system.

    The law via Chintakuntla provided that a person with a bachelors degree and 5 years experience is equal to an advanced degree holder.

    All the porters are doing is following the law. Its frustrating to people like you and me, but its their right. If i was in their position and the law allowed me to take advantage of a provision of this nature, I would gladly take it.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair. Dark Roots, Light Ends
  • Dark Roots, Light Ends



  • sabudanawada
    03-20 09:34 AM
    Tens of thousands? :eek:you kidding me? where did you get that number from? Please explain your logic/source or refrain from making unwarranted assumptions.

    If they have made the priority date to 2003 now, what that should tell us is that they suspect only a few thousand applications pending before that deadline.

    NO, no way.

    There are tens of thousands of EB2 India applicants from 2000 to 2002. Add labor substituters, EB2 converters, and you'll be lucky to see EB-2 India at even Dec 2002. Most likely within a few weeks of Apr, all EB-2 India visas will get used up. Keep in mind the new EB-2 numbers are from EB-1 India flowover. So it's going to last even less time than Oct-Nov last year.





    hair rown hair with golden girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • TeddyKoochu
    07-12 05:18 PM
    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!

    Congrats Sunny & All the best must be a great feeling for you and your wife. I sincerely hope you are approved next month; you are one of the senior most in the group. All the very best.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair. hairstyles Light Brown
  • hairstyles Light Brown



  • JalwaeJana
    11-12 04:16 PM
    If EB2 I becomes current , who benefits its EB3 I as the spillover will go EB3 India as India is the most retrogressed country. Our effort does not impact ROW EB2 as they are current any way. EB2 China will also benefit as spill over will help them. So supporting quarterly spillover is in EB3 India's. Make EB2 C and all over flow goes to EB3 I. Finally by opposing this it will not help EB3 I any way unless it makes you happy to see everybody suffer as long as you are suffering.





    hot in human hair light brown girls with light brown hair. natural light brown hair
  • natural light brown hair



  • kumarc123
    03-12 08:33 AM
    This should have been posted in DONOR's forum :)

    I have a question for Paapu and IV?

    WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?

    FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?


    Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.

    ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.

    AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.



    more...


    house girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. girl with light brown hair
  • girl with light brown hair



  • Almond
    07-05 12:44 PM
    I agree that you can get free information any where on the internet. But what about the main goal of getting funds? Do we care about the main agenda behind this website? Are we doing any thing to do our part by contributing? You only get very succinct info on murthy chat and khanna phone calls. You might get more info on their fourms. They are running those forums not only for community sake but also to get "invaluable" publicity that makes them "the name" in immigration. I got an answer on Murthy forum/Khanna forum indirectly translates into name/fame for the attorneys, which means more business for them. I got an answer on IV neither directly nor inidrectly translates into what??? Nothing.. As long as we tell ourselves that we get info for free, google is our friend, We are just substantiating our thoughts on "How NOT to pay". Nothing else.


    And there is nothing wrong with that, right, because in the end you do not know what the financial situation of people on here is. One guy suggested a monthly contribution of 20 bucks, I laughed myself off the chair when I saw that. You're right, this is about "how not to pay" and why shouldn't it be. I don't make a lot, the lawyer's sucking me dry (in more ways than one if it were up to him), I've been waiting for this for ever, I have a family to support, etc.


    Well, in the end you all do what you want, don't worry, be happy :D





    tattoo girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • paskal
    12-26 04:18 PM
    london: needed

    paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.

    what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.

    the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.



    more...


    pictures girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • Jaime
    09-10 03:49 PM
    "We don't sponsor" - The favorite new phrase of most companies' HR department employees. Most of the times they don't even know what that means, but the H1-B visa has gotten such a bad rap for being so cumbersome, unjust, cruel, expensive and difficult that companies just don't want to deal with it anymore. Ask any current international student how many times this unfairness has driven them to tears. That's why they are going back home to compete against the U.S.!!!





    dresses natural light brown hair girls with light brown hair. bat, rown hair, girl, hair,
  • bat, rown hair, girl, hair,



  • MDix
    03-11 10:59 AM
    The problem with this guy is he has got his GC and now he doesn't want anybody to have it. Basically he enjoys when people are having of pain. That's the reason he doesn't want any progress in PD's. Dude, if you don't like if people are talking about positve things such as "PD becomes Current" then my humble request to you is just stay-out of any converstations.


    See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881



    >> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.

    Thanks MDix.

    You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!

    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    makeup Dark Roots, Light Ends girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • pappu
    07-23 10:36 PM
    May be I asked you same question before.
    What is the best way to send to CIS when receipt notice is not received yet.
    When you said reject, what do you mean?
    Will CIS reject before issuing RN or after issuing RN?
    - Which receipt notice? 140?
    - I meant denial.
    - After issuing RN and later during adjucation process.





    girlfriend girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair. eye makeup for blonde hair
  • eye makeup for blonde hair



  • digmetalq
    04-07 06:35 AM
    The POE issue must be taken seriously, God forbid if you have family emergency, and you are on H1B, will you take the risk and travel, and even if you have to when you return you realise that your employer says that he has qualified US citizen from programmers Guild to replace you.





    hairstyles hairstyles Light Brown girls with light brown hair. Alba tried out. Light Brown on
  • Alba tried out. Light Brown on



  • WeldonSprings
    08-27 12:06 PM
    As per this link and comments by the Director of USCIS-

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21175


    Though we still have challenges to overcome, USCIS is currently showing improvements as a result of process improvements. As of April 25, 2008, USCIS had adjudicated over 65 percent of its FY 2008 target for employment-based visas. With five months to go in FY 2008, this is a strong start. We plan to continue implementing process improvements and new reporting mechanisms for managing these important applications.



    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    Oct-07 237915 842231 50548 42500 8048
    Nov-07 51773 845691 48313 42500 5813
    Dec-07 35020 833141 47570 42500 5070
    Jan-08 35771 813238 55674 42500 13174
    Feb-08 38210 787516 63932 42500 21432
    Mar-08 43548 762938 68126 42500 25626
    Apr-08 50951 742597 71292 42500 28792
    May-08 45357 739934 48020 42500 5520

    * Data from USCIS months processing report
    ** Oct 07 Receipt number changed from 137915 to 237915 (just looked incorrect)
    ** FB is flat (730k-220k CP / 12 months)

    We have 113475 EB I-485 processed until May 08 (in 8 months), if we take 80% acceptance rate the number of visa used will be 90780 and if we use 90% acceptance rate USCIS may have used 102127 visas.

    June processing numbers are available

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    June-08 46024 740969 44989 42500 2489

    It seems that in FY-2008-Total number of Employment Visas approved were-
    Till April 2008=>8048 (Oct'07) + 5813(Nov'07) + 5070(Dec'07) +13174(Jan'08) + 21432(Feb'08) + 25626(Mar'08) + 28792(Apr'08) + 5520(May'08) + 2489(Jun'08) = 115964 (till Jun'08) out of 162704 for 2008.

    Also, till April 2008, they had used=> 107955 which is 66% of 162,794.

    So, the above comment by the Director of USCIS that till April 08, they had used 65% of the Fiscal 2008 quota is correct.

    My guess in July and August is that they have used around 11000.

    So liberally there are still 35000 unused visas for Sept. 08 and conservatively around 22000 for Sept. 08.


    I posted June number at
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=273472&postcount=64

    July numbers are still awaited.





    saimrathi
    07-03 04:18 PM
    When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..

    I understand your concern, it could be a waste of time and might not get us relief, but look, we have been trying to raise awareness and get media attention. And this law-suit will definately get us attention and open up debate about legal-immigrants.
    Lawsuit against USCIS, generates a lot of media articles and also the wrong-doing will be highlighted and brought to the administration's attention.





    getgreensoon1
    05-23 02:22 PM
    Thank You ! That was a good peek into your level of knowledge and understanding. No wonder you are always jealous of IT guys.

    I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.



Post Title

girls with light brown hair


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/girls-with-light-brown-hair.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive