goldfish crackers bag

    images house ag of goldfish goldfish crackers bag. goldfish crackers, books,
  • goldfish crackers, books,



  • dontcareanymore
    01-05 10:12 PM
    First off, interesting thought. I thought about this a lot. A lot of my friends are citizens now. Most of them came at the same time I did or even after I came. They were at the right place at right time and did not languish in SWA & BEC like I did and did not wait in 485 queue for years like I am now.

    It may be difficult to sell the idea of 10 year presence , but I believe the following may be palatable :

    Consider the 140 approval date or I485 filing date towards calculation of the 5 years of residency requirement instead of GC approval date. You are technically approved to be a resident when 140 is approved. You are ONLY WAITING to be status adjusted for lack of numbers.

    having said that I have NO expectation that we can achieve this. Think about it, we can't get simple things about GC done and aim for Citizenship :)
    reminds me a famous quote about , some one who can't climb to the roof aiming for moon. (I sound pessimistic, but I am damn deserved to be one :)


    Edit : I have not been active on this site for a while, but I just realized, I became infamous while I was away





    wallpaper goldfish crackers, books, goldfish crackers bag. eating Goldfish crackers.
  • eating Goldfish crackers.



  • kriskris
    01-25 11:21 AM
    We are planning to make a trip to Hyderabad, India along with my wife and my little baby boy. After reading all of your experiences, I am not sure which one should I opt for. We have an expired Visa on passport, planning to Use AP. As we are travelling first time with the little baby boy, I am looking for some hassle free flying. I stay pretty closer to Harrisburg, PA ...thanks

    Hi reddy77,
    I recently traveled to Chennai. My H1b visa was expired in my passport and have an approved AP. I traveled through AA (Frankfurt) --> Gulf Airways (Bahrain) --> Madras and ultimately to Tirupati by Car, While going to India no one cared to ask for any documents not even in Frankfurt. By the way if you don't know this, you don't need a TV for Germany if you have AP. While coming back (I just came 2 weeks back), the officer at the Immigration counter looked at my passport and asked me how can i travel to US with an expired US Visa. I didn't give him my AP with my passport coz I was lazy to take AP from my bag. Finally I showed him my AP and he let me in. Now all the officers in India know about AP. They wont be surprised looking at the AP. In Bahrain I had a lay over of about 13 hours. Gulf Air gave me hotel accommodation. At the Bahrain immigration counter, the officer flipped 2-3 pages in my passport and didn't even care to look at my visa/AP. In Frankfurt, while boarding the AA flight to Dallas, the lady at the AA counter verified all my documents even my office badge. If possible carry your office badge/ID card with you. If you don't have one it should be OK because you are not required to carry and you can always tell them that you are not carrying. Since I showed her my AP, she took all my documents including my badge to her supervisor for the approval and finally gave me the boarding pass. In DFW the immigration was like a piece of cake. I was the second person in the queue. CBP officer after taking my finger prints took me to an officer (Secondary Inspection). The officer at the Sec inspection verified all my documents in his system and asked me to show my EAD. After checking my EAD, he said its not mandatory to carry EAD but safe. The whole process took less than 15 minutes. Let me know if you have any other questions.





    goldfish crackers bag. Goldfish Crackers
  • Goldfish Crackers



  • amsgc
    06-15 10:35 AM
    Hi , thank you so much for answering my questions , i am really happy to come across with some one who have filed on their own . if u don't mind can u tell me what did u filed with the 485 packet , i do have the i485 list , is there anything special you would like me to guide into ... did u filed the EAD together the 485 or to Chicago address .. how abt AP ? did u get the receipt .. please guide me

    thanks

    Hi Pranju,

    Would you consider pasting the I-485 list.

    Thanks.

    Ams





    2011 eating Goldfish crackers. goldfish crackers bag. diapers, Goldfish crackers
  • diapers, Goldfish crackers



  • pansworld
    07-15 05:06 PM
    let's compile a list of famous immigrants like Albert Einstien, Henry Kissinger, Madalene Albright et al and change the face of what constitutes a legal immigrant. We need stories of doctors, scientists, engineers (the success of NASA) who were immigrants and benefited this country. That way we can fight the image of the immigrant as a low wage seeking will work for food kind of a worker being created by anti immigrants. Let Lou Dobbs fight history and deny it.



    more...


    goldfish crackers bag. Slingshot Goldfish Cracker
  • Slingshot Goldfish Cracker



  • desi485
    11-10 11:14 PM
    I got the RFE at last. I invoked AC21. The RFE for me is asking for 2 evidences

    01. Why in Form I-693 medical examiner submitted x-ray but no skin test (we did it because we had the TB vaccination in childhood and skin test would come positive and we had to take x-ray anyway) ---Not an Issue, we can answer that

    02. Submit current dated EVL for your new employer. No issue. we can answer that

    For my wife also asking for 2 evidences:

    01. About the same medical issue.
    02. Provide her non-immigrant status between Feb 2003 to Jan 2004.

    I don't know what do. Looks like we are doomed. My wife came here with H4 in 2000, was provided I-94 from the airport for 3 years (till Jan 2003), we didn't know then that we have to file a I-539 extension for H4 extension (even couple of my friends had the same idea). We knew that as long as I am on H1, she would maintain H4. I came to know in Jan 2004 and then we applied for I-539. I know this is stupid but that what happened. Anybody has any experience please reply..please please. We are really sleepless this time.


    I personally know a friend of mine who did the same mistake. He was not aware that he will also have to file for his wife when he did an h1 ext few years back. Lawyer was also not aware that he was married at that time. His 485 is still pending in EB-3, so no idea what would be the outcome.





    goldfish crackers bag. Farms Goldfish crackers,
  • Farms Goldfish crackers,



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-11 02:40 PM
    July VB Fiasco I-485 Receipting Delays

    The USCIS has yet to release the detailed progress report on the receipting delays in terms of the numbers that have yet to be processed for receipting. The only thing people know through various private websites just indicates that there are a plenty of people who are still waiting for filing fee checks cashed or receipt notices received for the cases which were filed as early as July 2, 2007, not to mention any later cases.

    We reported earlier that the USCIS had allegedly received total of 800,000 cases for the July VB fiasco cases. There is an unconfirmed report that they have completed the receipting only half way through of the total, meaning approximately 400,000. There are no sources of information to verify or confirm the figures. However, if it is correct, the USCIS has yet to process mountains of receipting workloads ahead and the filers have some additional sleepless nights which they will have to endure for a while. AMEN!



    more...


    goldfish crackers bag. Goldfish crackers and Goldfish
  • Goldfish crackers and Goldfish



  • santb1975
    01-12 10:28 AM
    Please send letters





    2010 Goldfish Crackers goldfish crackers bag. house ag of goldfish
  • house ag of goldfish



  • mbawa2574
    07-10 09:46 PM
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070710/pl_nm/usa_immigration_indians_dc_1



    more...


    goldfish crackers bag. or Goldfish crackers) or a
  • or Goldfish crackers) or a



  • amoljak
    07-21 09:41 PM
    All these statistics are based on wage rate specified on LCA. But in many cases LCA wage is treated as a minimum wage by companies. I don't think many companies get a new LCA when the salary rises, I don't think they are supposed to. It also does not include bonuses as companies often don't know what the bonus is going to be when they apply for an LCA.

    Even based on the LCA salaries 10% H1Bs in 2006 were for 100K or more. (Unlike what the programmer's guild wrongly says (1%) )





    hair diapers, Goldfish crackers goldfish crackers bag. with Goldfish crackers,
  • with Goldfish crackers,



  • gdhiren
    07-11 10:52 AM
    Some IV members were in DC at USCIS building yesterday (Tuesday, July 10th, 2007) from 10 AM to 1 PM. There were reporters there including CNN-IBN and Voice of America (Aaj Tak chanel) with video cameras. We saw the deliveries of flowers being made by UPS and FedEx. The DHL guy told the flowers were already delivered in the morning in the big truck. The security guards at the loading dock of USCIS were not allowing Video Shooting after the reporters shot the UPS deliveries going inside. When the FedEx tuck came in, they made him park right near the Loading Gate and were trying to cover up by parking two other vans each side of that truck so nobody can shoot the delivery.

    Then IV members went inside the USCIS building from the main gate to hand deliver the flowers with Get Well Soon ballon and card for Emilio Gozales. Teh Video cameras followed until the security guard asked them to stop the recording as they didn't have prior approval. The security guards, receptionists and people around were smiling by seeing the flowers for Gonzales. They let the IV members proceed towards the visitor area. Where another secuirity guard asked who the delivery was for and directed to one of the Gonzales's secretaries, Rachel, who accepted the flowers. There were people around her. Rachel said to them "This is creepy, as far as I know he ain't sick, we received flowers last week, they were pretty too. Yesterday someone sent him cookies. This is some kind of peaceful protest". Then she also read the card in front of IV members. IV members asked her about the website update which says they are sending these flowers to Walter Reed. She said yes, we are doing that. IV members thanked her and left the building.

    On the other side, the reporters with cameras were asking for approval to shoot inside. They made them wait and then several people (from different level of securityty to management) came to talk with them and finally said they can not allow to shoot for security reasons. The reporters also didn't miss to ask them about flowers campaign and apparently sent the message and hype about the campaign to top level.



    more...


    goldfish crackers bag. a ox of goldfish crackers
  • a ox of goldfish crackers



  • gc_buddy
    09-23 07:33 PM
    But, woudn't the 75% of 140K quota for next two years be consumed by ROW applicants who are about to apply. Becoz they are current wouldn't the VISA number go to them..

    All the above calculations I guess are assuming that the entire 140K will be given the pending 485 application..May be I am missing something.

    Even if we add the flow of application from 'Current' categoreis, your statement still holds true.





    hot Slingshot Goldfish Cracker goldfish crackers bag. I received 5 small ags of Goldfish(enough for a little snack each),
  • I received 5 small ags of Goldfish(enough for a little snack each),



  • srikondoji
    07-11 11:14 AM
    You must be from another world.
    washingtonpost, nytimes, yahoo etc covered this already.
    Even USCIS has posted a note on its website. Wake up.
    This campaign was a huge success and still giving dividends.

    I don't know what do you mean by success. as far as media coverage is concerned, Fireign media (India, China or elsewhere) doesn't help. It's local media, which can create some usefull awareness. How does awareness in a different country helps?? I don't know why even people talking coverage about foreig media?????

    Sometime back.. I also read some comment talking about involving Indian govt. in this.... Bullshit.. What does a different country's govt has to do with it!!!

    Point is.. don't get too excited for having done nothing... Do something substantial and keep doing.



    more...


    house of goldfish crackers on a goldfish crackers bag. her goldfish crackers and
  • her goldfish crackers and



  • puddonhead
    09-03 03:58 PM
    Anyone tried


    VoipWise | Free Calls (http://www.voipwise.com)

    or

    SmartVoip | The smart way to save on your calls! (http://www.smartvoip.com)

    or

    UNLIMITED FREE CALLING AROUND THE WORLD! (http://www.voipzoom.com)

    They are free or just 1 cent a minute. This is much better than Vonage.

    All these (and many more) are Betamax companies. Here is a wiki article about Betamax. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betamax_(VoIP_company)).

    I personally use ActionVOIP (another Betamax company). No real big complaints so far - except for the weird feeling something that they are occasionally stealing minutes from me. It's still cheaper than trio of Teliance/Trueroots/Airtel (as evidenced by my consistently lower spending per month). Even after getting vonage - I intend to keep my account in ActionVOIP with a small amount in it just for emergencies or when away from home.

    However, in case you are planning to use any of these Betamax outfits - please keep in mind that Betamax is borderline shady. There are complaints galore about them misusing credit cards and using shady fly-by-night companies to evade responsibilities. So never ever give them your credit card number - always use paypal.





    tattoo Farms Goldfish crackers, goldfish crackers bag. girlfriend Bag of Goldfish
  • girlfriend Bag of Goldfish



  • nixstor
    07-10 07:58 PM
    Guys, Paula John now is going to talk about our issue, stay tuned..........


    Is she done?



    more...


    pictures Goldfish crackers and Goldfish goldfish crackers bag. goldfish crackers - quot;Mama,
  • goldfish crackers - quot;Mama,



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    11-07 09:37 PM
    Hi,

    Iam 2nd july concurrent filer.When i called uscis to check for name check status,the customer service lady replied,"Currently we r processing dec 2006 cases .we dont do the security check etc for ur case now until we deal with earlier cases..please check back later.".

    Is this the answer u get when u call for name check status?Any july 2nd filer,can u post ur experience here???

    thanks,
    eb3,india,2nd july 2007 concurrent filer(Nebraska),
    EAD/AP approved Oct 2007
    I-140/485-??Pending





    dresses I received 5 small ags of Goldfish(enough for a little snack each), goldfish crackers bag. ags of Goldfish Crackers
  • ags of Goldfish Crackers



  • wangwei417
    10-29 04:27 PM
    Done!
    Thanks for providing the template.

    folks, this is really easy and critical to everyone. Please take couple minutes and send these letters



    more...


    makeup or Goldfish crackers) or a goldfish crackers bag. of goldfish crackers on a
  • of goldfish crackers on a



  • Kushal
    11-24 07:23 PM
    I am sure you must have thought a lot before the 'foreclosure' came into your mind. Here is an advice. If there is not too much that you will have to put out from your own pocket, then it is better to take the hit and move on.

    If you do foreclose, it might not be the best for credit history as well as in some random cases, job search. Jobs usually do a background check and that includes credit check in some cases as well. I hope it has no bearing but in some cases can. I don't think it will have any impact on your GC. Even if you don't have plans to buy a house, there are far more things that can impact. None of us want to live on credit but in US it is almost a necessary evil. Car, credit cards and the other nine yards that come with it also become scarce for the next few years. So, tread carefully.

    Have you discussed with your bank? Foreclosure is a huge hit for the bank and they may be able to work with you on what you owe.

    All the best.

    Why do you have to live on credit?....you can go cash rich!!





    girlfriend girlfriend Bag of Goldfish goldfish crackers bag. of goldfish crackers on a
  • of goldfish crackers on a



  • PDOCT05
    10-11 03:22 PM
    I called up to find that my application is still not in the system. Surprisingly, the IO would not put the phone down and keeps on chatting to enlighten me. Seem to have lot of time on hand.

    1. My application is most likely transfered to texas since my I-140 was approved there
    2. FIFO is valid only if the application is not transfered. Once it is transfered, the receiving center will take the date 'they' received to put in queue for data entry. If your application took continental US tour, more delay.
    3. He is asnwering 5-6 calls every day from July 2 filers. There are several of them. So plenty of July 2 apps still waiting to be entered.
    4. The application is not rejected for sure, since even a rejection would be entered into the system.
    5. he cannot raise a service request without receipt number.

    I sent mail to USCIS withe fedex scanned signature, wrote to Senator. Its frustrating.
    The bottom line is there is no bottomline, except to wait.

    For me also similar reply...From an IO.





    hairstyles a ox of goldfish crackers goldfish crackers bag. goldfish cracker problems
  • goldfish cracker problems



  • bugsbunny
    04-06 06:13 PM
    It was just a minor adjustment to make room for expenses towards advocacy day.

    Those who came to the advocacy event on April 4th,5th, like me, and saw the amount of money and efforts that go into reserving a conference room in a hotel next to the Capitol Hill for 4 days, printing out thousands of documents, inviting staffers/congressmen for meetings, arranging an elaborate reception for them, preparing advocacy packets for close to 400 meetings etc etc. I am amazed how IV is even able to afford the expenditures with the relatively small number donors that it has.
    Kudos to IV-Core and the volunteers.


    This needs to be advertised on the forums here or on the home page. Most people don't know what IV's expenses are.
    A generic breakdown of costs, without going into specifics, would help members understand the expenses and provide some transparency.
    It may even motivate new members to contribute more :)





    logiclife
    01-09 11:01 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi,

    We have raised $ 8,300 as of last night(Jan 8th) and we need much more than that. You can check status of funds raised at "Why Contribute" link on www.immigrationvoice.org

    Here is the thing: You can contribute now if you have not and stop waiting until "others take care of the problem". That "others" is made up of people like you. If you cannot contribute a few dollars to help eliminate retrogression by funding a non-profit org that is going to lobbying in the next few weeks, then probably you are not bothered enough and retrogression is fine by you. If that is the case, then maybe I am talking to the wrong audience. If you are prepared to wait for 6-7 years for your green-card and keep extending your H1 until then and waiting for 6-7 years is fine by you, then good for you. You dont have to worry about anything and I can understand if you wish not to do anything about it.

    But if you care, then volunteer or atleast contribute money towards efforts to eliminate retrogression and eliminate backlogs. What is the worst that could happen? Think about it. What if everyone thinks that "there are other people who are working on this and they will take care of the problem so I will just wait and watch, maybe contribute later on when they actually start doing something. Even if I dont contribute, they will take care of the problem and the changes in laws will benefit everyone anyways whether I participate or not". Well, that is the kind of thinking that leads to catastrophes. Do not rely on "Others". Because "others" might think that you are doing it and you might think others are doing it. That never ends and once we cross into second half of 2006, you can forget about congress acting on immigration just before elections in 2006. YOU have to do something about this. If you dont stand up for what you believe in, then you dont believe strongly enough. There is justice in the world, but its not automatic.

    If you have doubts and would like to talk to one of the volunteers then please call us at 281-576-7185.

    Talk to one of the volunteers. See if you can relate to the efforts of Immigration voice. A phone call and a few minutes of time is the least that you can do to act on a problem that can be a constant nightmare for the next 6-7 years if you want your GC within a more reasonable timeframe.

    You can also check out www.immigrationvoice.org before you call so that you can find out more about us and ask us all the questions that you might have.

    Thanks,
    Logiclife.





    vikki76
    10-13 04:42 PM
    I was able to contact NSC using POJ today. Got same response- File is with IO for review.



Post Title

goldfish crackers bag


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/goldfish-crackers-bag.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive