happy birthday quotes for cousins

    images funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. 2010 quotes about cousins
  • 2010 quotes about cousins



  • aroranuj
    10-16 06:50 PM
    Notarized & mailed my FOIA letter today...





    wallpaper 2010 quotes about cousins happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for cousins. irthday quotes for friends
  • happy birthday quotes for cousins. irthday quotes for friends



  • ek_bechara
    04-06 08:43 PM
    Rumor, rumor, and more rumors. We Indians get a kick out of this stuff, dont we? This actually happened with me couple of weeks ago.

    POE: San Francisco. I hold a completely different job compared to my Masters degree. I was asked what qualifications I have to hold a job in marketing when my background was technology. I gave an explanation and the VO looked up and smile. He said, you memorized your answers well. I said, I've been doing it for the last five years. He laughed and said, you guys are smart cookies. Have fun, summer is around. NEXT.

    Note to people who like to spread Bullshit: Please STOP spreading horsemanure. Unless your paperwork is completely out of whack, no VO at the POE has the RIGHT/AUTHORITY to send you back. I spoke to an immigration lawyer at a party couple of months ago. He said deportation procedures are not that simple. The VO has to call DHS and Immigration Services. Once they take over the case, it takes 12 to 24 hours to do a background check. Until that time, the person is held in custody at the Airport. A decent bed and food is provided. If the documents check out incorrect then authorities in the home country are informed and so is the Embassy in United States. DHS and USCIS allow folks from (Indian embassy) to interview the candidate (potential value target: crime recod back home, etc). If the embassy decides that the documents were forged then it will send a memo to the Indian Airport and ask the Indian police to book a case after the person arrives. The process is much detailed than making a call to somebody's father or father-in-law and asking, DO YOU NEED XYZ for this job.

    So all this is dino-dung. Stop wasting time at your desk and do something productive.

    Let the red-dots rain.





    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • pani_6
    01-17 03:12 PM
    I will sign up ...Since IV has a lot o f $$ requirement now...please make a huge contribution and also sign up for monthly contribution...too many people want a free ride...free ride aint happening any more..only $$ speaks in the commercial capital!..

    Excellent message from IV on Utube!..

    I am not sure if IV is involving physcians of indian orgin ORg as well as Motel owners association!...these guys have deep pockets!.Also indian consulate should be in loop as they may have lobbying $$.

    That said this is the time...the window of oppurtunity open and shuts..you got to be quick!..

    "One cant steal in slow motion"

    IV needs money now ...please dont shy away!
    Its our turn gentlemen!





    2011 happy birthday quotes for cousins. irthday quotes for friends happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday sister quotes.
  • happy birthday sister quotes.



  • BECsufferer
    02-27 08:10 PM
    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.

    I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.

    Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes
  • happy birthday quotes



  • Dipika
    04-24 10:15 AM
    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler

    Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.
    I have question, how do you get email? i mean do we mention email address in 485 apps. sorry it's not on my head what i have filled in 485. Just need to know where and how we provides email address. And help us with more information.





    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • thirdworldman
    02-24 11:28 AM
    I can definately comply with 2 weeks



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for cousins. cute irthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for cousins. cute irthday quotes for



  • piyu7444
    01-30 09:24 PM
    Before I answer your questions, I have couple of them -

    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
    Will she on unpaid leave?
    Will she still be Full Time Employee?


    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.

    She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.

    To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)

    Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.

    Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.





    2010 happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes for cousins. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • prioritydate
    12-20 07:09 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    Now I am really afraid. G-325 form has section to provide last 5 jobs. Since I had a gap, I didn't provide the details for the year 2001. I am royally screwed now! :(



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for best
  • happy birthday quotes for best



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 09:26 PM
    guys,
    please go to http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/ and go to i485, then enter your case. Hundreds of people track their cases there, and that includes me. This is a good site for tracking purposes and it even generates graphs.

    Please don't expect receiving I485 notices now if you filed on or after July2nd. USCIS is still working on the Jun filings and our filings will come later. Some people say it may take up to 3-4 weeks before we get receipts. If you have record of delivery to uscis, don't worry and just wait. Don't bother calling USCiS, it will not help at this time.

    G


    Really Does is generates graphs WOW. I dont believe you. kidding.





    hair happy birthday sister quotes. happy birthday quotes for cousins. Birthday Quotes happy birthday
  • Birthday Quotes happy birthday



  • unseenguy
    02-13 08:14 PM
    These days I get a weird look on the trains and planes. I am wondering why are we in this shit place which is full of unhappiness. But I guess it will take 3-4 months to find a good job from here in India. So I will be here until I find one :-d



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for cousins. Happy Birthday Card Message;
  • happy birthday quotes for cousins. Happy Birthday Card Message;



  • varshadas
    02-07 09:35 PM
    No one has volunteered so far for the third spot.





    hot happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes
  • happy birthday quotes



  • survu
    06-20 02:20 PM
    Got GC for me and for my wife.
    It was a long frustrating wait time.I am glad its over now. My best wishes to those that are still waiting.
    No RFE at any stage, straight forward case, one time took infopass to just find out the status. Total Wait time 5 and half years.

    Here are the dates:
    I received the card order production mail on 9 June 2008.
    Received the welcome letter on 13th June.2008
    Received the Card on 16th June.

    PD: June 2001 - EB2- India
    I 484 applied on 28 th June 2007 - NSC.
    Finger print on Aug 26 th. 2007- NSC.
    Sep 26 Got EAD. 2007 - NSC.
    Original Labor - Sep 2002, Approved in 2006
    Labor substitution on May 1st week. 2007 - NSC.
    140 approved on May 2nd week. 2007
    Joined fulltime April 3rd week, 2008. New employer applied H1 and received.
    I have not sent AC21 letter.
    No LUD after finger print.
    GC Card received- 16 June 2008, me and spouse.
    Thanks,



    more...


    house Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for



  • BumbleBee
    08-16 06:22 PM
    Because you guys are not as clever as EB2s.

    Very Good first post :eek:!!! Please hide wherever you were hiding till now, STOP judging.

    clever adj
    Definition: bright, ingenious
    Antonyms: awkward, foolish, idiotic, ignorant, naive, senseless, stupid, unclever





    tattoo happy birthday quotes for happy birthday quotes for cousins. irthday quotes for brother
  • irthday quotes for brother



  • alisa
    01-18 08:40 PM
    I am fed up of the blissful ignorance that is so characteristic of so many EB-based retrogressed folks.

    Why should I care about this forum? Why should I contribute? Tell me what is wrong with me just sitting on my butt, and looking at Visa bulletins every month if

    1) I am an Indian with EB-3 PD of Jun 2002 or later
    2) I am an Indian with EB-2 PD after Jan 2005.
    3) I am ROW with EB-3 PD of 2003

    4) I am ROW with EB-2. (Ok. Here you can't convince me.)
    Any other categories I am missing.


    Post numbers, facts, figures, analysis. We will condense it to something marketable, so I can send it to people like us, and get them to participate.

    BTW, I am ROW EB-3 with an expected, I am hoping, PD of 1Q 2007.



    more...


    pictures happy birthday quotes for cousins. cute irthday quotes for happy birthday quotes for cousins. Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
  • Funny Happy Birthday Quotes



  • h1techSlave
    03-17 02:04 PM
    Including spillover generally EB3-I clears up around 5000 visas per year on average ( Though theoratically stuck at 3300-3500). 3 visas per applicant is at bit high end. I would not assume everybody is married AND have child.. I would put that around 1.75. But, yes, even if select these new parameters than also it would take years..Theoratically, ofcourse:):)

    Based on your assumptions, it would take around 2 years to reach Dec 2003 for EB3-India.

    # of visas required = 5000 or 6000 * 1.75 = 8750 or 10, 500
    # of visas available = 5000
    # years of wait until Dec 2003 = 1.75 to 2.1 years.





    dresses happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. Birthday Wishes | Tamil Online
  • Birthday Wishes | Tamil Online



  • amsgc
    12-21 10:35 PM
    Lazycis,

    For academic info:

    You mentioned that 245(k) allows up to 180 "out of status". Does it also cover "unlawful presence"? If not, then what does?

    I am getting a bit confused by the terminlogy. I understand that "out of status" impiles: Your I-94 has not expired, but you have violated the terms under which you were admitted.
    And "unlawful presence" means you overstayed your I-94, or sneaked in.

    Is this correct? Please clarify.

    Thanks,
    Ams



    more...


    makeup happy birthday quotes for best happy birthday quotes for cousins. Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin
  • Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin



  • new_horizon
    03-17 11:00 AM
    the only good thing I see there are families in which both husband and wife filed separate GC petition. When one's gc process goes thru completion, the other petition will be withdrawn from the queue. : )
    hope there are more cases like that.





    girlfriend irthday quotes for brother happy birthday quotes for cousins. for friends happy birthday
  • for friends happy birthday



  • ss2005
    07-11 01:48 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.





    hairstyles happy birthday quotes for cousins. Happy Birthday Card Message; happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • preddy2k
    07-24 01:20 PM
    Any July 2nd filers got their receipt #s?

    My package has been sent to TSC on July 2nd around 9AM by FedEx. Did not hear anything yet.





    jcmenon
    07-24 02:08 PM
    We can not file for 485 that is the reason we need to let our voices heard to USCIS, it may be waste of time for some one but at least it would be worth a try.

    We did try a lot with S1932, outcome zero.
    We did try a lot with CIR, outcome zero.

    When so potentially yielding means(S 1932 and CIR) can fail in a same way USCIS option may also fail, but at least we know that we tried this option.

    If stuck labor says it is a waste of time (No offence taken), I am not going to buy his arguement, just because he is a super moderator. maximun he can ban me from the site, but I donot worry of voicing my openion for an issue that I think might work out.

    Lets do an openion poll and decide how many are in favor of this.





    perm2gc
    06-11 10:49 AM
    Send the mail ..



Post Title

happy birthday quotes for cousins


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-quotes-for-cousins.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive