hayden panettiere long dresses

    images Hayden Panettiere in a Pink hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere rocked a
  • Hayden Panettiere rocked a



  • rb_248
    04-09 07:26 PM
    No change. Wohi purani kahaani. Old wine in new bottle.


    Old wine tastes good. Does this VB tastes good to you?





    wallpaper Hayden Panettiere rocked a hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere was at 11th
  • Hayden Panettiere was at 11th



  • chmur
    09-11 12:41 AM
    The problem with your analysis is not every one in the backlog has equal access to excess of 35-40K visas available each year. Most of the excess comes from EB4,5,1 and 2ROW and all goes to EB2 I/C. EB3 ROW gets ~30K every year (42K- 4*2.8K).
    Even if we are to assume that post 2007 the demand for EB2 I/C and EB3 is low then also it is ~ 15K for EB2 I/C and ~ 10K for EB3 ROW. But the way INA law is framed EB3 I (most backlogged with ~ 60K) will only get 2800 visa till either of EB2 I/C or EB3 row becomes current. And by current I mean real current, not July 2007. Using these numbers it will still take 4-5 for both EB2 I/C and EB3 Row to become current.
    This is assuming low demand in all EB categories continue.
    It will be only after 2014-15 that EB3I will get ~ 50K SOFAD(35K SOFAD which EB2 I/C was getting plus about 15K from EB3 ROW category). So in 2015 EB3 I will see a jump of ~ 4 yrs (2003-2007). So EB3I folks with PD after 2007 will have a relative wait time of ~ 8 yrs but folks from 2003-4 are looking at a 12-13 year wait unless reform like Recapture/STEM Degree holders & Dependents excluded from cap is passed.

    I understand how overflow gets distributed and Eb3-I is last in line. However , if net reduction is 35-40K each year starting 2010(i.e oct 2009 to oct 2010) and the backlog is 200 K at the beginning of 2010 (Inventory report) , we should work through all the backlog in 5 (40 *5) years.

    That means in 2-3 years overflow should get to EB3 I because rest of the category will be current by then .

    I agree people who applied in 2003 -2004 are looking at 10 year wait as against someone applying for EB3-I - today . Infact someone applying today will get GC in 5 years from now.





    hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere#39;s casual
  • Hayden Panettiere#39;s casual



  • GCcomesoon
    04-29 02:18 PM
    Hi

    As mentioned in my previous post

    I got the approval email for my 485 filed in June - 2007.I guess my wife's case should be approved soon.So does that mean biometrics is needed in my case as the message which is commmon - Card production is not given which I guess is sent for most of the approved cases ?

    Or has anyone updates after the approval message ?

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon


    I called TSC yesterday & they said that biometrics notice has been requested ( which they said to me 1 month back too ) , Now till I get my biometrics done, I won't get the actual physical card.Keep in USCIS in mind, I wonder how much time this will take ??


    Would appreciate if anyone could share any thoughts, any similar experiences?
    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    2011 Hayden Panettiere was at 11th hayden panettiere long dresses. Just because Hayden Panettiere
  • Just because Hayden Panettiere



  • amrutasanjiv8
    12-21 10:30 PM
    Hi ,

    I have H1B from my current company A. My fiance is having no visa so he is in India. He is in IT hardware field.....

    Also I am currently searching for jobs in IT hardware field in USA but as he is not in USA so no luck till now.....
    1) I am thinking of bringing him in USA after marriage on H4...the reason is it seems to be very difficult to find job in USA from India with H1 sponsorship ...As I have H1 , my fiance can have H4....On H4 he can not work in USA or apply for jobs in USA....plz confirm...

    2) So I am thinking of changing H1 to L1 by changing my current job .....Can I ask my new employer to sponsor L1.....or shud I ask my present employer to sponsor L1....what will be good for us?

    3) how much time H4 processing takes?

    3) If I get L1 from new/existing employer then will H4 of my dependent will get changed to L2?


    4) How much time does it take to process L1 and L2...

    5) Can a person on L1 change job in USA?

    kindly let me know your views as it is very much urgent .......


    Thanks,
    Amruta



    more...


    hayden panettiere long dresses. dresses hayden panettiere long
  • dresses hayden panettiere long



  • ajju
    03-15 08:47 PM
    C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?

    I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:

    1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
    2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
    3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
    4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007

    5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months

    What more do you wish for?
    I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.

    This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?

    Most of these guys were stuck in backlog.. Welcome to the world of USCIS/DOL/DHS... Some would be Name Check victims too.. Though not many.. But a lot in backlog... Plus labor substitution...

    And when finaly most 2003 filed in July 2007 and had dates current for next 3 months.. The Processing was taking atleast 6 months...

    I seriosly hope that not may atleast with 2003 PD.. and dates should move to 2004 and beyong soon.. and this is practically possible...





    hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere, Minka Kelly
  • Hayden Panettiere, Minka Kelly



  • dontcareanymore
    07-29 01:35 PM
    please let me know how to close the thread. I do not want divide IV.

    Don't worry.You have no chance ...........(..........of dividing IV)
    IV is ROCK SOLID :):)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .........

    No...... Just joking.
    It is already divided and you have no chance of dividing it any further. Look at EB2 Vs. EB3 posts with I am better than you attitude and EBX-I vs ROW posts.

    Your thread is just a punching bag :) All had fun giving their 2 cents and this is my 2 cents.



    more...


    hayden panettiere long dresses. Dress - Gianfranco Ferré
  • Dress - Gianfranco Ferré



  • senthil1
    09-18 10:23 PM
    But their argument is this will add 500k gcs in one year whether it is a recapture or not. But it will not change any overall immigration numbers as most people will stay here by using AC21. Still their policy is anti immigration so they will oppose any immigration bill.Still one or 2 congressmen/Senator can block the bill by adding hundreds of amendments. So there will not be much time to pass.What you can do for this?


    Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
    If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.

    I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.

    There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)

    Thanks





    2010 Hayden Panettiere#39;s casual hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere in a Pink
  • Hayden Panettiere in a Pink



  • meridiani.planum
    03-07 05:10 PM
    I was told that for AC21 we need to spend atleast 180 days counted from Reciept Date.

    What is Reciept Date as we dont see that exact wording on reciepts.

    Our 485 reciept has Notice Date and Received Date? What is Reciept Date from here?

    receipt date = received date.



    more...


    hayden panettiere long dresses. Lady in red Hayden Panettiere
  • Lady in red Hayden Panettiere



  • amar123
    07-03 11:12 PM
    Do you know even to come to site and get some info also need money..

    Not to hurt you but just giving one small example of why we need money...
    I agree hosting /maintaining a site does take quite a bit of resources, I am not referring to it in this thread. But, I was hoping that IV can make a distinction of what it plans to do for the lawsuit from what AILF does. As I had mentioned, this would make it only more meaningful for IV members to contribute :)


    I am not hurt, like I said I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

    Also, I added another dig on the USCIS scandal:
    http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal (http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal)

    Guys, digging is free, and if we can get it to 1000 digs, I am sure people will begin to notice if it is sensational news.





    hair Just because Hayden Panettiere hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere yellow dress
  • Hayden Panettiere yellow dress



  • alex99
    04-07 05:04 PM
    HI BharatPremi,

    Thanks for your response.
    are the cases with 'Received Regional Office' status should be counted as Certified cases?.

    Regards,
    Alex



    more...


    hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere in a nude
  • Hayden Panettiere in a nude



  • desi3933
    03-10 01:43 PM
    This is turning out to be TRUE.

    Past week, I made this comment and some people made fun of it. But, it's turning out to be true. They are now fully focusing on EB3 and I think they will continue to do untill they finish all Eb3. Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB. They don't have to make EB3-ROW current to give some spill-over to EB3-I. What ever will be left at the end of quarter will be spilled across EB's.

    I am expecting lot of REDs on this one.

    Thanks,
    MDix

    >> Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.

    Would you mind explaining two "they" here? Whom you are referring to?

    Hint: This is a trap question.





    hot dresses hayden panettiere long hayden panettiere long dresses. We already know Hayden
  • We already know Hayden



  • EB3_SEP04
    05-26 05:46 PM
    When I was working in Kuwait, me and every one carry Civil ID, all the time in the wallet. If some one don't have, the police will take him to the station ....

    I am glad you are not in Kuwait anymore :) and I am also glad I am not in India anymore... No offense there...just want to underscore how much i love civil liberties, freedom and basic human rights.



    more...


    house Heroes hottie Hayden hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere amp; Mila Kunis
  • Hayden Panettiere amp; Mila Kunis



  • bigboy007
    06-11 01:35 PM
    If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.

    This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.

    So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.
    So hitting YES you are going to convey you are bold and ready to leave the country middle of this night with your kids leaving studies ? what is your profile though are you really an Prospective immigrant i doubt it.





    tattoo Hayden Panettiere, Minka Kelly hayden panettiere long dresses. Label Loyalty: Hayden Loves
  • Label Loyalty: Hayden Loves



  • sbabunle
    01-09 04:59 PM
    The cancelled my membership for posting :)
    But I hope we got at least one member from codeguru
    Guyzz...lets post on codeguru everyday.....


    Good Idea..Can you post in those websites and post the details here.
    Thank You



    more...


    pictures Dress - Gianfranco Ferré hayden panettiere long dresses. Heroes#39; Hayden Panettiere
  • Heroes#39; Hayden Panettiere



  • eilsoe
    02-27 07:47 AM
    Sorry if it looks kind of blurry, but it�s just a preview render :) I would love to see how every body else is doing........... well, great I guess, but I�m just so curious! :D


    sure...

    http://www.avalon-rev.dk/junk/station1.jpg

    still just a WIP :)





    dresses We already know Hayden hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere
  • Hayden Panettiere



  • sidbee
    12-17 03:21 PM
    My labor is filed in EB3 , and i am awaiting Certification.
    My PD is Nov 2007.

    I dont feel that i am gonna get even EAD in the next 10 years, with the current delays,unless something major changes.

    Any hopes??



    more...


    makeup Lady in red Hayden Panettiere hayden panettiere long dresses. Heroes hottie Hayden
  • Heroes hottie Hayden



  • a_yaja
    01-31 02:24 PM
    I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.

    You can work without SSN provided you are authorized to work (H1, EAD, etc) and you have applied for SSN number. The usual practice is to pay for the first two pay cycles, and if you have not received your SSN by then, then the employer will withold wages till SSN arrives. I know this because when I came to the US as a student, I received my first paycheck without SSN. By the second paycheck (I was paid monthly), I had my SSN and so no issues. My roommate, on the other hand did not receive his SSN for nearly 3 1/2 months - the University paid his first two paychecks but did not handout his third. They told him that they would wait till he showed his SSN card to them. After he received his SSN card, they released his paycheck.

    Bottom line is, you can work even without SSN card - and if you don't receive your card on time, at most the employer can withold pay until you show them your SSN card. But the employer has to pay you for any work done in legal status and they cannot refuse pay for the period during which your application was pending with SSA.





    girlfriend Label Loyalty: Hayden Loves hayden panettiere long dresses. dresses hayden panettiere long hayden panettiere long hairstyles.
  • dresses hayden panettiere long hayden panettiere long hairstyles.



  • paskal
    12-26 03:23 PM
    I see an increasing incidence of activities/offers/utilities with restrictions, citizen/green card status only, here are some examples, perhaps others can share experiences too:

    1. I tried to travel to Mexico. if you do not have a GC, here is what you have to do (for many not all nationals, India is on the list):
    appear in a consulate (350 miles for me) personally, with all family members present, the consulate will send a request for permission to proccess to Mexico City. then cool your heels at least 6 weeks. Once permission is obtained the entire family reappers in person to apply for the visa.
    I chose not to travel.

    2. Amex is advertising a glopal trip protection insurance, with the caveat that you may only apply if citizen or GC.

    3. I've been a Citibank customer for a decade, and have considerable funds with them, one click of a button opens me a new e-account- except that the fine print says you have to be Citizen/GC to do it.

    4. A travel package to Europe offers an incentive- 1 euro for 1 dollar at the hotel....you guessed it! only citizens and GC....

    5. i heard someone complain about Discover earlier....they send preapproved offers then reject you if you tell them you are not Citizen/GC. I've had one for years, they happened to send me an approved offer without the question....the whole thing is tragicomic :-)

    6. If your visa is expired as mine is (btw a feb date has never opened up anywhere in India to date...i'm sick and tired and frustrated....getting an appt is a major hassle) the you better choose your airline carefully, the French embassy demands personal appearance (350 miles) for the 10 min it takes to issue a visa- which then lets me walk from one gate to another at De Gaulle....

    I'm not dying to be a permanent resident. I don't consider it my right. I have not taken anyone's job...I was recruited after a long search failed. Since I have joined our practice has grown many fold, my revenue itself has doubled and we have recruited more providers - Americans, incidentally.
    But i would love to have a green card as long as i'm here, life would just be easier...





    hairstyles Hayden Panettiere in a nude hayden panettiere long dresses. Hayden Panettiere#39;s look at
  • Hayden Panettiere#39;s look at



  • ramaonline
    04-23 02:19 AM
    according to a recent news item, the house speaker needs the support of at least 70 republicans to even consider a vote:

    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has told the White House she could not pass a bill with Democratic votes alone, nor would she seek to enforce party discipline on the issue.
    Bush would have to produce at least 70 Republican votes before she would consider a vote on comprehensive immigration legislation. Garnering such support might be very difficult for a president saddled with low approval ratings.
    Democratic conservatives, particularly freshmen who seized their seats from Republicans, had to weather a barrage of attacks on the issue before their victories in November and are not eager to relive the experience, party aides and lawmakers say.





    go_gc_way
    01-04 04:18 PM
    Posted on immigration.about.com
    http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-immigration&tid=13888

    Thanks we_can, I was searching for this thread.





    reddog
    09-19 11:50 AM
    nojoke, do you even have a job?
    why on earth are you so worried.

    Your rants are getting endless, you are spreading pessimism everywhere. like you were a hedge fund manager and are going to file bankruptcy.
    btw, during the dotcom thing, just the telecom company hit was close to $750 billion. And with the big VC funded ventures completely got wiped out, the losses were much large.
    also the people that were affected, huge job losses. thousands of people showing up at small job fairs. it was a recession. economies go into recession, and come out of it.

    And media likes pessimism, they like destruction, mayhem. If you have not figured that out yet, it is time.

    yes, some of the concerns are valid, but you talk like nostradamus, as if you know whats happenin. like the country is going to pack its bags and every citizen is going back to where their ancestors came from. get real.
    economies fail, its how much time it takes to bounce back is what matters.

    I would say just chill, spend quality hours at your job then you did before, keep it secure, spend time with your family. live your life happily.

    We are citizens of the world and with the globalization that has spread, the ripple effect is going to be felt far and wide.
    These Investment banks has presence in over 50 countries worldwide.

    You can run, but you cannot hide.







    Everybody understands that we get this ups and down. The cycles once in a while gets bad. Very bad. We had great depression. This could be a great depression for the financial market. Lehman, which has survived 150 years and many economic cycles closed 2 days ago. So did Bear strerns fold. The dotcom bubble is what - 100 billion max? 200 billion? Here we are talking about trillion dollars.

    FDIC has only 50 billion. It can cover a big bank like washington mutual. Can it take another big bank? Wachovia?
    This time it is not going to strengthen US position. China is talking about creating a separate world currency and they are not happy with US currency. If china dumps, dollars, a lot of countries will follow.

    This is just financial institues. It will have ripple effect on rest of the economy.

    FDIC doesn't protect more than 100K if you open different accounts in the same bank. However joint accounts and beneficiary can get you protected for 200K.



Post Title

hayden panettiere long dresses


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/hayden-panettiere-long-dresses.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive