hotels under water in dubai

    images Hydropolis Underwater Hotel hotels under water in dubai. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel
  • Hydropolis Underwater Hotel



  • abhijitp
    06-21 01:59 AM
    In case the I-485 is filed concurrently with I-140 or on the basis of a I-140 "pending approval", if the "I-140" is rejected (say because it was incorrectly classified as EB-2 when it should have been EB-3), then is the I-485 also automatically rejected? (My guess: YES)

    If this happens to you, does this mean you may not be able to resubmit I-485 if your "priority date" is not current at the time you came to know it got rejected? (My guess: YES... and this is a scary scenario.)

    Finally, if the I-140 (EB2) is mentions the requirement to be "BS + 5 years of post BS experience", but the the reviewing officer thinks that the 140 application is not supported by "proper" evidence of 5 years of progressive post BS experience.... then would it generate an RFE or would it straightaway cause a rejection of the I-140?

    Experts, please comment. I may have to face this scenario.

    Thanks!

    Abhijit
    Contribution so far: $100





    wallpaper Hydropolis Underwater Hotel hotels under water in dubai. Burj al Arab Dubai Al Mahara
  • Burj al Arab Dubai Al Mahara



  • ramus
    05-21 09:09 AM
    This is time to send press release to media and not for this document. Please visit press relese thred.





    hotels under water in dubai. The hotel partially floating
  • The hotel partially floating



  • jsb
    08-15 02:14 PM
    One of my buddies got his GC approved yesterday and his Priority Date is June 2005, EB2 India. I am here waiting since 2004 March to file for my I485. There are no methods to USCIS Madness.

    This is possible, if LC of your buddy was approved within months. In 2005 most categories were Current, so he/she filed I-140 and I-485 in 2005, which concluded with a GC now.





    2011 Burj al Arab Dubai Al Mahara hotels under water in dubai. first underwater hotel.
  • first underwater hotel.



  • geniousatwork
    09-22 09:00 PM
    I applied on Aug 18 and got approval email on Sep 2....awaiting AP in mail

    I applied for my AP on Aug 24th. I haven't seen any update on the case. May I know when you guys applied for it?



    more...


    hotels under water in dubai. At the Hydropolis Underwater
  • At the Hydropolis Underwater



  • mrajatish
    09-17 11:27 AM
    Few things to remember
    1. It is good for us if EB1 remains current for India and ROW - chance of some visa numbers trickling down.

    2. The H1B cap is still 65,000 + 20,000 + some extra for non profit and a sizeable portion of this is Indians meaning other nationalities are not applying in large numbers. What this means is that the whole 45,000 EB1 and 45,000 EB2 will likely not get used from 2008-9 (by that ROW EB3 ROW will start becoming close to current and people from ROW will not try to find a way to apply for EB2 like they are doing now).

    3. People will try to port their EB3 date to EB2 and some will meet success but others might fail. This will be particularly true for Indians.

    Put all this together, I think any Indian who applied for GC in Eb2 or 3 post 2004 will probably have to wait the same amount of time in either category, maybe a year less in EB2. Given that you are anyway going to have to wait 7-8 years minimum, one year more or less does not make any difference.

    I think people from India with post 2004 Pri dates should
    a) Actively work for some meaningful legislative change, contact all your friends and make them aware of this problem, please do not just sit there and hope for a change

    b) Make solid backup plans, whatever they might be - consider UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore as backups. Learn as much as you can in your present job and change jobs if you feel you are stagnating. Do not keep your career in limbo for GC when the earliest you will get it is after 7-8 years. Imagine this - if you are 25 now, you will be in your mid-thirties doing the same job if you wait for your GC.

    c) Save, save, save - I cannot reiterate this, basically do not spend a dollar more than you need to. Buy a full efficient cheap car, rent a place (house prices are stagnating) etc. Do your due dilligence and post new ideas here.

    d) Find a way to lobby to get back your SSN and Medicare taxes - Indian govt. is making noises about this, use your connections to make the noise louder.

    e) Last but not the least, If married and planning to start family, do not wait until they change law to ban birth right citizenship :).

    Use this thread to post new ideas.





    hotels under water in dubai. Underwater dinner.
  • Underwater dinner.



  • santb1975
    12-25 04:18 PM
    for sure if you go DOL. you can take the help of an attorney to get you the amount based on your past pay stubs.



    more...


    hotels under water in dubai. Underwater-hotel in Dubai
  • Underwater-hotel in Dubai



  • coolvigo
    07-02 11:08 PM
    I am ready to that......
    How can we do that...and when should we start it.....
    Can someone lead it ?





    2010 The hotel partially floating hotels under water in dubai. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel
  • Hydropolis Underwater Hotel



  • Kevin M
    April 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
    An alternative treatment would be to dual process (I am assuming it is a raw file). The one above looks about right for the sky area. Another conversion with + exposure compensation for the shadows and blend the two in your editing software.

    Nice image of Half Dome.

    Kevin
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~bot/paint/photo.htm



    more...


    hotels under water in dubai. Hotels such as in Dubai
  • Hotels such as in Dubai



  • veni001
    03-31 12:40 PM
    What happens if your previous employer cancel the approved I140 before the new company files the for I140. I think you need at least 7-8 months to get Labor approved. I am pretty sure by that time, the old employer will cancel the approved I140. I am taking about big Consulting companies here where you can not negotiate to keep the I140 open after you resign.

    Thanks in advance

    If the old employer withdraw his petition (that's what most employers do to be on safe side, in this economy) before new employer's i-140 approval then you can not port old priority date.





    hair first underwater hotel. hotels under water in dubai. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel
  • Hydropolis Underwater Hotel



  • raysaikat
    04-06 01:27 PM
    ... But if 6 months have already elapsed after filing I485, then you are free to go anywhere.

    Does not sound right. Where did you hear that?



    more...


    hotels under water in dubai. Trust Dubai to take shopping
  • Trust Dubai to take shopping



  • vnsriv
    10-26 03:36 PM
    I am also one of those, who received the EAD while the online case status reads as "Case Received and Pending"

    Wish that's true for my spouse's GC :)





    hot At the Hydropolis Underwater hotels under water in dubai. Underwater hotel Dubai
  • Underwater hotel Dubai



  • bkarnik
    04-17 03:37 PM
    But, even if you are being audited, you still would get a response within 60 days letting you know that your case is being audited. They need to do this because they need all the records from the company for auditing. This way the DOL can keep the statistics at an impressive level. My guess is that either this particular application has fallen through the cracks due to the initial IT issues or the lawyer and/or the employer have not bothered to let the employee know if they have received any information.

    My 2 cents..



    more...


    house like they#39;re underwater, hotels under water in dubai. And then you go under water
  • And then you go under water



  • memyselfandus
    09-25 11:09 AM
    can IV focus on this...instead of the recapture?

    am just being practical.. we cant expect any meaningful immi reforms anytime soon..and with holidays approaching.. little hope for this year.. so anything that can bring abt temporary relief should be taken up!

    I don't think it is advisable.. my reason is getting EAD cards on time... if they open the floodgates again... alot of folks will have problems in getting their EADs on time.. More than once we almost missed deadline by under 3-5 days...





    tattoo Underwater dinner. hotels under water in dubai. Underwater Hotel in Dubai
  • Underwater Hotel in Dubai



  • Maverick_2008
    07-20 04:23 AM
    Stayed in the US for a dozen years, got my masters, worked at a Fortune 10 company for several years, finished my 40 social security credits, always thought about coming back home (India), did actually come back to India 1.5+ years ago, left all uncertainties about the US immigration process behind, accepted a good job (big fish, not-so-small pond in my hometown) and accepted India as it is.

    So, for those who have been waiting patiently for their papers and want to settle in the US, all the very best.

    For those, who want to come back to India to their friends and family, India *is* still !ncredible.

    Maverick_08



    more...


    pictures Underwater-hotel in Dubai hotels under water in dubai. underwater resort hotel
  • underwater resort hotel



  • kaisersose
    04-16 04:38 PM
    What is an "MTR"?

    Motion To Reopen. Basically having the IO re-examine the case by pointing out that the original application + evidence was correct, but the decision was not.





    dresses Underwater hotel Dubai hotels under water in dubai. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel:
  • Hydropolis Underwater Hotel:



  • sanjay
    02-02 12:03 PM
    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;

    Any thoughts???

    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?



    more...


    makeup Hotels such as in Dubai hotels under water in dubai. like they#39;re underwater,
  • like they#39;re underwater,



  • senthil1
    11-03 07:25 PM
    Whatever the results I think there will be attempts to revive CIR in 2009 including increase of H1b and Greencard numbers. The increase of H1b may come with some reform to minimise the abuse of h1b. But the fate of any bill depends on the contents of the bill. If the bill is really a compromise with moderate numbers then it will be passed. If the bill is one sided then the fate of the bill is uncertain.


    Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.

    Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.

    Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.





    girlfriend Underwater Hotel in Dubai hotels under water in dubai. Underwater Hotel
  • Underwater Hotel



  • rangaswamy
    01-16 05:21 PM
    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.

    I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.

    AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.

    Stay on h1.

    AR





    hairstyles Trust Dubai to take shopping hotels under water in dubai. Dubai Sports City is under
  • Dubai Sports City is under



  • Carlau
    01-08 04:48 PM
    Because this is the case where it is not clear if the H-1B was applied for before or after oct 2006 and if the H-4 was in H-1 status ever before.





    fcres
    08-16 11:02 AM
    I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.

    At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.

    Its so simple no problem at all.

    Happy Journey...
    OT.. So are you working on H1 now for the same employer? Just wanted to make sure you can use AP to travel and work on H1 and don't have to use EAD.





    immilaw
    09-22 11:33 AM
    Exactly! disable free preview of forums to guests. That will propel the number of members. Even anti immigration folks will count towards the number as it will become inevitable for them to register.

    I think the free preview should be limited to 2-3 messages after which they should be asked to register as a member.



Post Title

hotels under water in dubai


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/hotels-under-water-in-dubai.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive