john wayne gacy jr house

    images John Wayne Gacy, aka Pogo the john wayne gacy jr house. Killer John Wayne Gacy
  • Killer John Wayne Gacy



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-03 11:15 AM
    Guys,

    I was reading Murthy's FAQ on AC21 she did in 2002. Read Question 6 carefully. Revoking I140 was always an issue, may be never surfaced!

    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html





    wallpaper Killer John Wayne Gacy john wayne gacy jr house. John Wayne Gacy, Jr.,
  • John Wayne Gacy, Jr.,



  • shahuja
    02-09 11:36 AM
    btw most elected officials have a dedicated person to do this...

    bepositive,

    in my case i got no slip..whenever i call consulate new delhi they say still under admin processing ?? my lawyer checked with DOS..DOS had sent approval on jan 25th..still under proc at embassy !!

    NOT SURE WHY ?? this delay is ??

    i maybe forgetting..but which consulate did you go to and if new delhi then what was the description(looks) of the VO ?

    -shahuja





    john wayne gacy jr house. victims of john wayne gacy jr.
  • victims of john wayne gacy jr.



  • ganguteli
    05-09 01:35 PM
    I have news for you (and the certitude with which you make your claims here are laughable). Computer science graduation rates in US went up this year by 6-8%, because the visa caps since 2003 remained at 65000 instead of 195000 creating some demand here. I personally know kids who wanted to go to Computer science, but went for other areas like health care because of the lack of offshoring/H1 etc. If the crooked Indian offshorers and fly-by-night operators are not driving down the wages, more americans will go to computer science, as they would go for a career as MD or Pharmacist or lawyer (almost all those careers need at least 6-8 years of college). They also know that professional associations like AMA or APhA wouldn't allow importing foreign workers by corporations/hospitals on a scale that H1-bs are imported in IT area

    Based on my experience, I wouldn't say that Indian kids have any special skills in maths or science compared to americans. Contrary to what you claim, people are aware of H1s and offshoring(may be so much on the exploitation of L1) as they talk to friends and family and guidance counselors at school. Most of the IT jobs were Indian H1-bs are employed doesn't even need computer science or engineering degree. Some of the best architects I have seen in IT didn't have a computer science major. A green-horn from TCS/INFY with a computer science degree and pretending to be an architect doesn't mean he is the best IT professional available in the market.

    American college kids spend most of their time partying and sex. They do not study. Only a very very few really study. Others just get by because professors are under pressure to pass them. If professors fail them, then no student will take their course or give bad rating that will affect their Tenure track. The education system is just pathetic and thus kids prefer to study arts and commerce. It is because they cannot fathom tough calculus or trigonometry. The pre-college years are spent in Prom nights and losing virginity. Thus these people fail to compete at global level. Only very few are good and they go to good universities. On the other hand international students come after lot of hard work and tough competitive education system. They are well trained to learn even in meagre resources and compete with others. This is the reason international students and immigrants do well in this country and innovate.

    So stop calling your American people as best and brightest. Most of you who come here on this site and live on anti-immigrant sites are middle aged people who cannot get a job anywhere. You guys are just too lazy to study new technologies that is ever changing. You are more interested in having beers and watching football. Go and study and upgrade yourself rather than whining. You will not be able to convince us however much you try here.





    2011 John Wayne Gacy, Jr., john wayne gacy jr house. John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (Sufjan
  • John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (Sufjan



  • B+ve
    10-08 07:11 AM
    Hi Friends,
    Myself and spouse got the GC last month (09/05/2009) and my kid's case was still pending. Today I received CPO mail for my kid.

    My kid's RD is July 2, 2007 and ND is November 19, 2007. Actually my kid's 485 was rejected and then reapplied during July 2007 due to old fee and new fee confusion, though I have provided actual fee. That's the reason for my kid's ND was nearly 5 months apart from the RD.

    Here is what I did:
    Took couple of infopass and numerous calls to Customer Service. Nothing did work properly... Getting same old replies - like, need to wait for 3 months etc... And last time when I took infopass, I requested the IO to expedite the process as this is a small kid's case and more over parents 485 approved. So IO got convinced somehow and expedited the case. After two weeks, got the magic mail.

    Best of luck who are still waiting...

    - B+ve



    more...


    john wayne gacy jr house. John Wayne Gacy Jr. An
  • John Wayne Gacy Jr. An



  • smitha
    07-09 09:37 PM
    Nice! So what you're saying is that this creative form of protest is a waste of time, even though Mr. Gonzalez responded to it? And we shouldn't indulge in creatively letting our heart-felt feelings known to a step that can be termed as nothing but injustice, and unfair to all uncocerned.

    - Injustice to the hard-working USCIS folks who had to work the weekend before the 4th of July week... (frankly, not the fault of USCIS rank and file, they have our collective sympathies and certainly mine)
    - Injustice perhaps to Dept of State and Ms. Condi Rice who had to answer the ridiculous questions when DoS was going about its work as normal, or so it seems
    - Injustice to all of us waiting in line of course, for having been given the glimmer of hope of being able to file for an AOS (frankly, a lot of us don't care as much about the eventual approval of I-485 as we do about the ability to file for it when the visa bulletin was announced as current... it's about getting done with the last step, and most importantly being able to get the interim benefits of EADs particularly for our spouses, AP to travel freely, and most importantly the benefits of AC21 portability... ).

    Yes, that's an option - suggested by your inaction - do nothing, and take what you get.

    Or we can let the world know about this injustice, and hope for a fair hearing on the issue (rather than having it ignored completely), by at least getting a shot at getting the ability to file pursuant to the original July visa bulletin.

    Perhaps you were'nt on the same roller coaster ride we were put through these past few weeks since June 13th, or perhaps you don't care enough.

    Either way, it doesn't make sense to dissuade the majority from pursuing their creative forms of protest - at least for Mr. M. K. Gandhi's sake and ideals.... :)

    Even if we're asked to pay the higher filing fees that would come into effect on June 30th (which is what this was all about anyways, as it seems... ), it will a good solution for a lot of us. USCIS accepting the applications as they've been filed with current filing fees would be golden...

    Dude, where's my EAD + AP + AC21 portability? :)

    jazz



    This is just a message to 2005/2006/2007 PD guys. Please don't think that some miracle will happen and dates will be current soon, it will take its own time. Mostly for EB2 & EB3June 2006- June 2007 guys, it will be like a lottery if the PD becomes current somewhere in 2007 Oct-Nov time. Right??
    So life is not always easy. There are people waiting since 2002-03-04.
    Don't think that life is not a FIFO always.

    Why some of the guys became violent when I said, INDIA IS GREAT???
    Guys.. do you know why I always feel like this???

    As my parents,in laws and most of my relatives stay there. Not only mine, allmost all guys who are in the IV, they must have parents and relatives in India for sure. There is no other reason why I said India is great.

    Someone asked me to pack up... YES, I will if nothing happens;however, I will be waiting to see the progress for sure. This is July. Let's have a look over OCT bulletin after 2 months and for sure dates will move atleast 4-6 months for EB2 guys and 1 year for EB3 guys. So wait, be patient, instead of doing all this.
    Anyway, our turn will come sooner or later, so why to become impatient just seeing the JULY bulletin CURRENT and then "U".

    Mainly this is the message for 2005-2006-2007 PD guys. Please don't take it otherwise.





    john wayne gacy jr house. pictures john wayne gacy jr
  • pictures john wayne gacy jr



  • aj_jadeja
    02-21 11:42 AM
    Looks good....just take out the part of H1B....that is not our cause!


    sadly i can not take out :) its from AILA site.



    more...


    john wayne gacy jr house. quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot;, the first of two encore songs from Sufjan Stevens#39;
  • quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot;, the first of two encore songs from Sufjan Stevens#39;



  • crksd
    10-16 05:23 PM
    :) Well, I was on F-1 before that for 2.5 years, so it wasn't that quick either. But then again, I'm not complaining.





    2010 victims of john wayne gacy jr. john wayne gacy jr house. John Wayne Gacy, aka Pogo the
  • John Wayne Gacy, aka Pogo the



  • shantak
    07-10 10:07 PM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2007/07/10/PH2007071002064.html



    more...


    john wayne gacy jr house. john wayne gacy jr serial
  • john wayne gacy jr serial



  • gccovet
    08-07 11:37 AM
    I don't think that either, but as long as they are willing to fund my operation in part or otherwise, I am good to go...


    I am open to reveal anyone my identity and discuss my plans who has voted Yes


    I was not planning to file for EB2, but after all this hoopla you have created, I got highly motivated. I am going ahead with it. I don't know your PD, I hope, really hope it is later then 5/04 as I will interfile to EB2... very soon.....stop me if you can!!!

    GCCovet





    hair John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (Sufjan john wayne gacy jr house. 2011 John Wayne Gacy Jr john
  • 2011 John Wayne Gacy Jr john



  • vamsree
    06-22 02:36 PM
    Hi,
    My wife filed for greencard in Oct 2006 under the Schedule A category where she filed for 140 and 485 concurrently.

    We got our EADs in November 2006. Later my company started my GC process(priority date is Nov 2006). I talked to my attorney about my 485 filing and she says that I should go ahead and file my application but only Adjustment of Status and not AP and EAD along with it. I should however give the reference of my earlier reciept numbers while filing my 485. My questions are:

    1. What happens if my wife's I-485 gets denied? How will this affect my I485 process and our EADs?

    2. We have not applied for AP and also didn't get our medical examination done when filing my wife's 485 application. Can I do these now when filing my 485?

    Please advise.

    Thank you.



    more...


    john wayne gacy jr house. quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot; by
  • quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot; by



  • GCBy3000
    07-10 09:48 AM
    Veterans will see our message. So the credit will go to immigrants. We should have added the immigrationvoice.org as footnote.

    nice...as always just like our taxes...this will go to the veterans also.
    The credit will go to USCIS.





    hot John Wayne Gacy Jr. An john wayne gacy jr house. The Ballad of John Wayne Gacy,
  • The Ballad of John Wayne Gacy,



  • brahmam
    09-24 12:09 AM
    Super news for every body. Assuming 0 approvals in September :p

    only 4000 EB1 pending; even if all of them are approved, and with 1000 more in 2010, we have 30,000 EB1 rolling over to EB2. ROW EB2 quota ~ 25,000. pending eb2 row = 7150. even if we have 15,000 more approved in 2010, eb2 row consumes 22,000 and the remaining supply = 33,000 which can go to china, india, mexico and philippines.

    mexico and philippines, eb2 is minimal .. maybe 700. so all of 32,000 needs to go to India and china. I dont know how the split will be here. if it is equal and china gets 16,000 they move to mid 2007 easily and India moves to Apr 2006.

    However, we know the calculations wont be this precise and cut-off will move to 2007 in Aug 2010 which is when all the lucky bums will get approvals left and right.

    QED :D



    more...


    house John Wayne Gacy Jr. - Sufjan. john wayne gacy jr house. wallpaper JOHN WAYNE GACY, JR.
  • wallpaper JOHN WAYNE GACY, JR.



  • pappu
    10-08 12:31 PM
    Here is another case of a person I came across recently. This person was stuck for the past 5 years in Namechecks . He applied for GC in 2001. He got his GC just recently after a long wait and struggle.





    tattoo pictures john wayne gacy jr john wayne gacy jr house. images John+wayne+gacy+jr+crime+ john wayne gacy jr painting. john wayne
  • images John+wayne+gacy+jr+crime+ john wayne gacy jr painting. john wayne



  • sGC
    08-12 02:07 PM
    Dude congrats.....got mine too today.....Common cheer up and jump up and down...

    your old buddy from NJ
    Congrats FinalGC..

    Did you do something. I am from NJ too. Did you contact any congressmen or senators from NJ?



    more...


    pictures quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot;, the first of two encore songs from Sufjan Stevens#39; john wayne gacy jr house. 2011 John Wayne Gacy,
  • 2011 John Wayne Gacy,



  • SAPGURU
    07-11 03:31 PM
    http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/44667/immigrants-refused-green-cards-take-to-gandhigiri.html





    dresses The Ballad of John Wayne Gacy, john wayne gacy jr house. dresses John Wayne Gacy Jr. Cover john wayne gacy jr biography. john wayne
  • dresses John Wayne Gacy Jr. Cover john wayne gacy jr biography. john wayne



  • srgadi
    09-25 02:57 PM
    I have had couple of LUDs on my cases (9/10 and 9/13) and nothing after that. The last time I gave my fingerprints were in Jan 2009, so I am sure they have expired. Should I proactively get the biometrics done (by taking an infopass and requesting biometrics notice) or wait for them to send me the notice?

    Not sure if this will help if I open up an SR or take an infopass. Anyone got their 485 approved while their biometrics were expired?

    My lawyer received a letter from USCIS asking for verification of employment and whether the position is still available and being offered to me. Once they respond, hopefully the approval will come through.



    more...


    makeup john wayne gacy jr serial john wayne gacy jr house. John Wayne Gacy Jr. - Sufjan.
  • John Wayne Gacy Jr. - Sufjan.



  • jsb
    09-20 04:38 PM
    Called them, the lady said there is a huge backlog. my entry does not show in database also..bummer

    If they say that they have July 2 backlongs, what do those weekly bulletins, which indicate otherwise, mean?





    girlfriend images John+wayne+gacy+jr+crime+ john wayne gacy jr painting. john wayne john wayne gacy jr house. lyrics to john wayne gacy jr
  • lyrics to john wayne gacy jr



  • jungalee43
    09-09 02:20 PM
    I am taking breaks from work and calling.
    Rep. Johnson (GA): - talked and response was OK
    Rep. Baldwin (Wis): - talked with a lady. Excellent response.
    Rep. Berman (Calif): - talked and good response.

    Ironically everywhere the person who takes the call says s/he can handle the matter.
    I will keep calling and contact everyone on the list till evening.





    hairstyles quot;John Wayne Gacy, Jr.quot; by john wayne gacy jr house. by JOHN WAYNE GACY
  • by JOHN WAYNE GACY



  • everonh1
    09-09 04:39 PM
    Called up all California Congressmen and requested their support.
    Got a patient ear on the other side from all whom I called-hope they really convey the message to the Congressman/congresswoman and hope they are flooded with calls to support the bill.
    Will try and call others as well today.





    desi3933
    06-16 03:18 PM
    Desi, that is a question to OP who is shouting that for sure l1 violation happened. Why are touching your nose? :p

    But you have put your post in the forum and in this thread. You didn't send him PM.

    It seems, you have no answers to my questions in mentioned in the post. That's why you have chosen personal attack.

    Have a good day!





    PDOCT05
    10-01 12:23 PM
    I had called up USCIS and they have transferred the call to second level IO, as my application is 90 days old. They donot find the information yet. (My employer says, they clubbed the applications in one fedex box and sent it. Got the list of FedEx tracking number, one tracking number has 4 pounds, so guessing he would have put my application in it. ) The IO says, I have to take the fedex tracking number printout as proof and send them by postal mail, so that they can track back with their computer systems. Do now know when I will receive RNs. May be I have to maintain another tracking number for this inquiry mail also.

    Please post your experiances about calling to USCIS today.

    Friend I just called to USCIS.No information yet and she could able to find all my I-140 info and my employer details. But no information beyound that.I requested her what should i do..it's been 90 days? She said wait for 2 more weeks ..they still have lot of applications it seems and it may take 2 weeks to one month.



Post Title

john wayne gacy jr house


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/john-wayne-gacy-jr-house.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive