justin bieber 2009 pics

    images justin bieber 2009 pictures. justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • AMITAT007
    10-03 03:08 AM
    I am on L1A visa with Company A & the I-94 was valid till September 10, 2007.
    Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with change of status from Oct 1, 2007.
    In the meantime, Company A has filed an extention of status of L1A from September 10, 2007 on June 8, 2007. For which I received the I797 notice dated June 28, 2007.
    I have few question
    1. What is my status from Oct 1, 2007, as I did not joined the company B. I am not in a position to leave Company A till Nov 15, 2007. As the I797 for L1 extention was of the latter date, whether the law of last action will be applicable here & I can work for Company A on L1 till Nov 15, 2007
    2. If I can work on L1, whether my H1B approval get cancelled automatically. Whether the company B have to file I129 & I539 for me.
    3. If I am out of status what should I do. Do i have go back to my native country immediately & leave to idea to work in USA for ever or there is any other way.





    wallpaper justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber 2009 pics. house justin bieber girlfriend
  • house justin bieber girlfriend



  • chanduv23
    09-02 12:32 AM
    All the NJ members - it is very critical that you all attend the rally. As this chapter has been lying dormant for a while, we decided to merge this into the tri state and a lot of NJ members are in the tri state chapter. Those of you who have not joined the tri state chapter, please do so by joining the tri state chapter at

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/

    We are also in need of volunteers to help us in the flyer campaign in the tri state area with main focus on New Jersey.

    Please vote your willingness to attend the rally at

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12872

    Also if you want to ride the bus please visit the thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12567

    Please PM me or tnite or mpadapa or singhsa3 if you want to volunteer for action items.





    justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber wallpaper 2009.
  • justin bieber wallpaper 2009.



  • AMITAT007
    10-03 03:08 AM
    I am on L1A visa with Company A & the I-94 was valid till September 10, 2007.
    Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with change of status from Oct 1, 2007.
    In the meantime, Company A has filed an extention of status of L1A from September 10, 2007 on June 8, 2007. For which I received the I797 notice dated June 28, 2007.
    I have few question
    1. What is my status from Oct 1, 2007, as I did not joined the company B. I am not in a position to leave Company A till Nov 15, 2007. As the I797 for L1 extention was of the latter date, whether the law of last action will be applicable here & I can work for Company A on L1 till Nov 15, 2007
    2. If I can work on L1, whether my H1B approval get cancelled automatically. Whether the company B have to file I129 & I539 for me.
    3. If I am out of status what should I do. Do i have go back to my native country immediately & leave to idea to work in USA for ever or there is any other way.





    2011 house justin bieber girlfriend justin bieber 2009 pics. am all photoshoot,justin bieber zoozox justin adoring Picture, this discover
  • am all photoshoot,justin bieber zoozox justin adoring Picture, this discover



  • unitednations
    12-21 10:52 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.

    I don't agree that a person hasn't violated status unless uscis io informs the person.

    If a person is here legally but not maintaining status (ie., unexpired I-94 card) but not adhering to the terms and conditions then the I-94 can be revoked by an IO in adjudication of immigration benefits or an immigration judge. This would mainly happen if a person is trying to extend h-1b or change employer and there existing i-94 card is still valid but immigration officer determines person wasn't maintaining status. They will not only deny the I-94 card in the new petition but they can also revoke the existing i-94 card. They very, very rarely do this.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 pics. Read selenagomezandjustinbieber , and the maui sky of justin bieber Before
  • Read selenagomezandjustinbieber , and the maui sky of justin bieber Before



  • gsc999
    09-20 02:37 AM
    Congratulations to all of us for having marched yesterday, I was extremely impressed with the level of organization. Salut to everyone who made it possible.
    However, I have a whole bunch of points, sorry if they come out strong....

    1) I absolutely agree with the 'Legal' Immigration issue, we did look as if we were immigrants and not defined as legal, I think high-skilled is secondary to the legality... This is one of the reasons I have not purchased merchandise, as it looks like it addresses immigration as such. I think banner by Chinese group exphasizing the legal aspect looked very impressive..

    2) It was obvious from speeches on Monday night and yesterday (friendship between US and India comments, etc) that this is seen as an Indian issue. Unless you are trying to show it as such, something has to be done about it. Non-indians were marching with you as well, and next time effort should be made to put together Indian, Chinese and whoever else when putting pictures, RollCall for example, or talking to the press, or talking to representatives. I have expressed my desire and submitted all information to the person in charge of organizing meetings on Capitol Hill, but was not provided with this oppportunity..
    Basically, it was clear that, as of now, even many representatives see the issue as Indians versus Mexicans... Not a good idea....

    3) I thought that some of the signs were extremely offensive to the Americans "We brought you yahoo/hotmail/google" and as such... if I were an American contemplating about my views on the immigration, and if I were as patriotic as many Americans are, I would be upset with the messages putting down local brains...

    4) It was a very impressive effort by Chinese group, thumbs up. Although very strange that so ew of them showed up. My CHinese colleague who alreday has GC and helped distribute info to his friends, told me that all 5 Chinese papers in the area had big announcements about the Rally

    5) I agree with disappointment about local people, it seemed like there were many more members from CA, NY and other places than VA/MD/DC, we should all be wokring on raising awareness.

    All for now
    Agains, congrats to all of us
    ----
    Good observation.

    Here is my response. to point # 1 & #3.

    Look, legal immigration is not just restricted to employment based immigration, it includes family based immigration. So if you say you support legal immigration that doesn't differentiate your message, infact, compared to 950K family based annual visas only 140K go to employment based legal immigrants. IV's agenda is employment based immigration. We are very clear about where we stand.

    Now point # 3. No Americans are not upset about confronting the reality about Hotmail, Google and other companies that create jobs for Americans. How can they, we are a country of immigrants. These placards were carefully selected and a lot of due diligence went into their selection and all of them had a positive message.

    Having said that, if you notice none of the IV members who attended the rally ever congratulated the Indian or English core members. Your post is the first post which thanks individual communities.

    I agree with rest of your message and that is why we need more support from members like you to bring diversity to IV. This is not an Indian organization and we never claim it to be. We need your paricipation to prove that point.





    justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper.
  • justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper.



  • trueguy
    04-06 05:55 PM
    Do you know the POE?



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 pics. Usher and Justin Bieber
  • Usher and Justin Bieber



  • shivarajan
    08-11 11:16 PM
    Doesn't matter if it moves back or not, since the mass fiasco hysteria began at Jul 2007, due to which, I guess uscis may even think of moving dates in hours (if waz possible) if not days after 2005 Jan date now, wherein EB-I apps counts even if dates muved hours will be hundreds (/thousands?) ;-)

    We should not forget d fact which came straight from the horse's mouth...
    "Wait times will be years/decades for for EB-I". (no more fiasco's again since preadjudications are happening is bad news for folks who missed fiasco and can't get ead for next decade or so)

    :p





    2010 justin bieber wallpaper 2009. justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 pictures.
  • justin bieber 2009 pictures.



  • ak27
    01-19 09:21 PM
    Hello Members,
    I was able to attend Tri-State Con Call. These are actionable for us to increase IV membership and awareness..

    1. Meet the law members compaign. List of Congress Members is below:
    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=nj
    2. Media Campaign: Contact major media outlets and try to publish stories about EB Green card issues.
    3. Commercials in Theaters playing Hindi movies
    4. Distribute flayers on NJ Transit Buses, Trains and Grocery Stores.

    It is up to us to get these initiatives going as soon as we can.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper.
  • justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper.



  • grinch
    03-02 08:51 AM
    Aw man guys,
    my subway is coming together! I'm currently working on bumpmapping for the walls, and I think I may know how to do it. I'll show when I'm done!





    hair am all photoshoot,justin bieber zoozox justin adoring Picture, this discover justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber photoshoot 2009.
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2009.



  • boppana99
    09-26 11:17 AM
    Just sent an email that the rally was to put forward the delays enforced by USCIS for the green cards and not for the H-1B cap increase. Gave the IV link to check for the rally facts.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 pics. hair justin bieber 2009 pics.
  • hair justin bieber 2009 pics.



  • GCHope2011
    07-02 01:18 AM
    To senators..





    hot Read selenagomezandjustinbieber , and the maui sky of justin bieber Before justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber
  • justin bieber



  • sammyb
    04-23 08:46 PM
    congrats to your long awaited GC ... hope you still continue your association with IV and share exclusive news with us :) ...


    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler



    more...


    house justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. ieber wallpaper · justin New justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 haircut.
  • justin bieber 2009 haircut.



  • willwin
    03-19 01:36 PM
    Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??

    Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??

    Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.





    tattoo justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 pics. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • deepakjain
    06-08 06:38 PM
    You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....

    Do not get me wrong ....140 crore Rupees [EAD & AP Renewal] just for pending 485 is not an small amount.....

    they will be another July 2007 fiasco in 2010.....so that another 200K people board the non stop flight for GC destination......so that 140 Crore becomes 280 Crore Rupees....those 2000 hired by USCIS in 2007 will be waiting for salary hike ....:D



    more...


    pictures Usher and Justin Bieber justin bieber 2009 pics. Check out Justin Bieber#39;s new
  • Check out Justin Bieber#39;s new



  • kutra
    03-06 10:06 AM
    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards

    dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?

    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!


    I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.

    I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.

    As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.





    dresses justin bieber justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 pics.
  • justin bieber 2009 pics.



  • willgetgc2005
    02-14 05:37 PM
    Berkeleybee,


    Just so that you know, I am caught in the name check too. This is a bigger blackhole than even labor processing. Becos atleast labor processing your Immigration Attorneys can write to BECs (You may or may not get a reply, that is a different issue, but atleast it is allowed). In case of FBI name check, you just cant do much. It is a much dreaded process in the whole game and needs to get enough focus. Eventually, it is going to be everybodys problem.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. ieber wallpaper · justin New
  • justin bieber 2009 wallpaper. ieber wallpaper · justin New



  • sugaur
    01-17 10:27 AM
    Key to happiness and peace of mind is to determine weather the things bothering you are under your control or not. The exact date when you will get your GC is not under your control, so worrying about it is useless. On the other hand making sure your applications are filed properly and in a timely manner is under your control. Similarly, getting laid off is not under your control. On the other hand it is under your control to constatntly try and acquire new skills that will make you more appealing to employers.
    For things which are beyond our control, there is no point worrying. For things which are under our control, no point worrying either BECAUSE THEY ARE UNDER OUR CONTROL!!!
    I found this little pearl of philosophy in a little book about the Roman Slave Epictecus who went on to become one of the leading Stoic philosophers.





    girlfriend Justin Bieber: Never Say Never justin bieber 2009 pics. hot justin bieber 2009 pics.
  • hot justin bieber 2009 pics.



  • amitjoey
    11-07 05:18 PM
    bump





    hairstyles hair justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 pics. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • njboy
    04-04 03:41 PM
    if this bill is signed into law...most desi consultant companies with one h4 aunty doing the accounting work + recruiting + administrative work will have to shut down





    angelfire76
    09-28 05:57 PM
    I am one who has got a Master's degree in the US. I want to mention that because that I am proud of that. Just like Immigration Voice is stressing the fact that it is for legal immigrants only, not the illegal ones.

    Anyone who has something to be proud of would want to mention it. Americans like to say "proud to be an American" for the same reason.

    Besides, having finished a graduate degree program in the US is a big contribution to the US either financially and/or academically.

    The most serious issue with the US educated is that when it comes to work that requires a lot of work experience, they are not as competitive as those who went straight to work and has got a lot more work experience. They are only good in coming up with new patents and building new business models. The current immigration system favor those that have more work experience. So that is why the US educated ones are in a disadvantaged position.

    Considering the fact that the US educated have contributed a lot (some up to 6 years or more of their time) to the US financially and/or academically and still in a disadvantaged position, we do need some special treatments.

    Have I made it clear?


    I got a free ride through graduate school, so I should be ashamed that I didn't contribute financially and used tax payer money to convince my advisor to work on pet projects.Academically too they were more proof-of-concept type projects. :D That was a joke. Point taken. :)

    Hmmm..no I would think that you still need BS+5 to qualify for EB2 while you only need BS+1.5 yrs to qualify for EB2. Where do you think the scale is tipped?
    Also how fair is it that a new grad from college joins Microsoft, Intel (no majority of people who work there are not tech studs)etc. where GC sponsorship is a process versus somebody who doesn't have a Master's degree but great engineering skills honed by experience and works for a start-up. The immigration process is loaded against the startups in case you didn't know. I've seen too many real life scenarios of the above to be convinced otherwise.

    But let's not beat a dead horse and invite the wrath of admins or senior members.





    smuggymba
    09-10 06:06 PM
    As of 05/10 's inventory report - there were ~200,000 GC application pending across ALL categories.

    I expect they would have reduced this backlog by 40,000 in the last 6 months . Will be verified by the next inventory report due , hopefully next month.

    If they reduce the backlog by 40,000 "NET" per year , backlog should be over in next 5 years.

    If they open the flood gates and let more applications to come in then this NET reduction is not possible.

    more people keep of applying across all categories so the demand is not stagnant, it keeps growing.



Post Title

justin bieber 2009 pics


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/justin-bieber-2009-pics.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive