justin bieber cutest pics

    images Singer Justin Bieber warmed up justin bieber cutest pics. that little Justin Bieber
  • that little Justin Bieber



  • logiclife
    01-31 02:07 PM
    What if the employer is an NGO or NPO? I believe, it is not counted against the H-1 quota but in that case, can he start working right away?

    That depends. I dont know how the H1s that are issued outside of quota for educational and non-profit organizations work. If they have the validity date sooner than 1st Oct 2007, then yes, you can start working based on that date.

    Whatever the case, the H1 Approval letter (I - 797 ) will have start-date and end-date on it and that when you can work legally.





    wallpaper that little Justin Bieber justin bieber cutest pics. Justin Bieber Looks Super Cute
  • Justin Bieber Looks Super Cute



  • swo
    08-16 01:38 AM
    I am wondering what part RD will paly in this new visa bulletin. In may case, I have PD of April 2002 (EB3-ROW) but RD of March 2007.

    I guess they will still go by RD and I have to wait for 5-6 months. Please correct me If I am wrong?

    You are in GREAT shape. You are current as of September. As long as there is no retrogression you should be good as soon as your security checks are cleared.

    A 6 months wait is not unreasonable. I'd be happy with that if I was you!





    justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute pics 2010.
  • justin bieber cute pics 2010.



  • abhijitp
    07-25 05:25 PM
    If you see the letter and spirit of clause in the said notification, an employment letter is not required and adjudicator has to send RFE if he feels required. File with latest paystubs. If RFE sent to you , then again file latest paystub to show that you was in employment with that employer from the date of filing 485 petition and for at least another 6-7 months further to that date.
    Having looked at older posts (here or other threads) by Pappu and others, I think although adjudicator will usually send an RFE there is no guarantee it won't be outright rejected. Secondly, in which application form/ press release etc is ANYTHING AT ALL mentioned about paystubs? On the other hand, the I-485 applocation form instructions clearly say the employment letter is required.





    2011 Justin Bieber Looks Super Cute justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber is cute
  • justin bieber is cute



  • iv_only_hope
    02-20 03:47 PM
    Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.

    From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.

    Ok now shoot me down.



    more...


    justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute face.
  • justin bieber cute face.



  • makemygc
    07-05 09:56 AM
    Immigration-law has reported that AILA has stopped taking any more plaintiffs for the lawsuit. What's IV stance on that? Does that mean if the lawsuit is settled in favor, only plaintiffs will get the benefit?

    From Immigration-law.com:-

    The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution.





    justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute pics 2010.
  • justin bieber cute pics 2010.



  • mhathi
    06-11 11:52 AM
    Sent early this morning, then resent after Pappu's message.



    more...


    justin bieber cutest pics. Justin Bieber Mixes Cute
  • Justin Bieber Mixes Cute



  • kumarc123
    10-18 05:34 PM
    Well,
    I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?


    Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.


    Look at this,

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration

    Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?

    Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.





    2010 justin bieber cute pics 2010. justin bieber cutest pics. Singer Justin Bieber warmed up
  • Singer Justin Bieber warmed up



  • nk2007
    07-18 12:34 PM
    Some of you have been concerned about my post regarding the rejection of some applications received on July 2nd. I've been checking and it seems to be true that some cases were sent back that day. Apparently, the number of cases sent back is small, however, so that is good news. And you should have received the case back by now if you're in that group. For everyone else, the way you will likely find that your case is being processed will be if the check is cashed. I would give this a few days and keep checking with the bank to see if the payment has cleared and this will be a lot faster in all likelihood than waiting on a receipt. Obviously, check with your lawyer on this.



    more...


    justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute 2011.
  • justin bieber cute 2011.



  • singhsa3
    03-16 01:57 PM
    Your are not wanted here and no one likes you. You are an anti-social element and should be banned now.
    dont "warn" me..........you think i give a damn about your "warning"??

    the right to speak is MINE. all YOU can do from your high horse is ban me from the forum.

    i really dont care, i still think interfilers and substituters should get what they derserve. every single bit of it. may they really, truly, go to hell, and stay there indefinitely.

    and NO, dont preach to me about trying to "fix" the system. the agenda here is mostly EB3, and mostly Indian, at best. the multitudes of diploma holders get pissed when i call them out for what they are...........why are THEY so sensitive and ashamed???

    i have a RIGHT to be in the proper EB queue, which i EARNED, and did not employ cheap desi-employer tricks and other games to get into........if that does not answer your doubts my friend, then as i said earlier, ban me..........i dont really care either way.

    i dont advertise what i have done or can do for IV. somehow, that is a little demeaning. sort of like going to a temple and offering some money and then coming out and proclaiming to one and all how generous a give you are....





    hair justin bieber is cute justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute. justin
  • justin bieber cute. justin



  • dilber
    04-23 08:33 PM
    Hearty Congratulations Googler. Your Information did give me some thing to analize for a long while. I will miss them. Have a very good time.



    more...


    justin bieber cutest pics. Justin Bieber by ~xpaulababex
  • Justin Bieber by ~xpaulababex



  • dealsnet
    08-21 04:40 PM
    You didn't say what help you are looking for. Are you looking for any kind of contribution from IV members?.
    Here is employement based people. You are not willing to pay for medicals for I-485. You didn't have money. Your sponser not willing to pay also. They may be getting money from the welfare for taking care for that disable person. US govt. will look after the disabled people. In nursing home or by using home nurse. Your compassion have no value for govt. machinary. You may get sympathy from people, not from govt. or USCIS.

    What catagory you filed the I-485? What based? Do you have a social security number?
    Answer these questions.
    Then you will get answers from this forum, if you are looking for answers only.



    I received my RFE today and I am totally shocked and in a state of panic because they are asking for a lot of things to be submitted in 30 days and there is absolutely no way at this point that I can get $1000 together for the I-485 Supplement A form, PLUS the money to see a civil surgeon for a medical exam. Those are the two most important forms they are requesting but there are still 3 more forms aside from that. I am also required to show evidence of valid entry which I don't understand. When I came here, I was engaged to be married. I had only my birth certificate and driver's license when I went through customs in 2003. I was not required to have a passport so I have nothing at this point to show them. How do I deal with this to show I did not enter the country illegally? I did not marry my fiance in the end, but I did acquire employment with his relatives and I am still with them. I take care of a disabled person in the home and there is no way they will accept another person at this time. Not after 6 years. This is like family to me now and I can't just expect someone to take my place and do what I do. It doesn't work that way. We already went through the process of offering this position to someone else who was born and raised here and nobody wanted the job. We had one phone call over a 3 week period and nothing came of it. I do not receive monetary wages, I get room and board, therefore I do not have the money I need to submit this supplement A form and the people I live with are not able to just toss out that kind of money either. They also want me to submit evidence that I have maintained non-immigrant status - what the heck is that? I have filed every application that they have requested until now - nothing was ever said about this non-immigrant status stuff. I am confused and totally at a loss.
    I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.

    I was never aware that I had to submit an I-485 Supplement A form - why? Why has no one told me about this before now? I never saw one thing on the I-485 form that I filled out that a supplement was needed. I was not told I had to see a civil surgeon to submit a medical exam and any CS available is 4 hours away in any direction after checking out the list on the USCIS website. The household I live in is not able to just up and go whenever USCIS demands it and they are making our lives very difficult right now.
    How do I handle this?
    They say I have 33 days to get this cleared up and without employment for wages, this is impossible. Any previous forms I submitted were ones I was prepared for and I had help from a friend at the time, but that was over 2 years ago and I cannot expect other people to just hand over money now, especially $1000.
    I am not leaving this household - there is no way I can abandon the person I live with and entrust them to someone else and there is no way this person would ever stand for that.

    Is there anything that can be done to either get an extension or get around the I-485 supplement A? I am not as concerned about the civil surgeon exam, but I don't have a clue how much that will cost and again, I don't know how I will get the money to do that either.
    I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
    Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?





    hot justin bieber cute face. justin bieber cutest pics. Justin bieber (cute)
  • Justin bieber (cute)



  • new2gc
    06-10 04:23 PM
    done.. and fwd to other friends as well.



    more...


    house So Cute - Justin Bieber Photo justin bieber cutest pics. hair Justin Bieber is board
  • hair Justin Bieber is board



  • masouds
    02-16 12:18 PM
    On one side you are praising the bigotry of 1940's and racism and on the other hand talking unity. I am sure you are are looser in your life and now Indians and Chinese are your targets since you don't know the meaning of competition. I am not going to waste my time as I am not even sure who planted you here. If you are really not a non-immigrant phony, please state your contribution to the IV efforts. Otherwise we don't need a racist punk like you. Now get off my back:mad:
    I have contributed $200 to IV, during (or a bit after) the July-August gold rush. I just don't feel like showing it off to everyone. And you calling me a loser (and not looser you moron), a planted and a racist punk is really funny, since *I* am the minority here. Without your own knowledge, you are a better supporter of status quo than I am as you show your true side to everyone here.





    tattoo justin bieber cute pics 2010. justin bieber cutest pics. makeup Justin Bieber getting a
  • makeup Justin Bieber getting a



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-09 01:31 PM
    I am tired of words "Something is Cooking". All I care now is cooked food - whatever is cooking.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Mixes Cute justin bieber cutest pics. Justin#39;s cute smile lt;3
  • Justin#39;s cute smile lt;3



  • kanaihya
    09-26 12:22 PM
    What paragraph ? what is the update in the CNN link ? i don't see any, every where its h1B..can somebody pl. help..





    dresses Justin bieber (cute) justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute photos.
  • justin bieber cute photos.



  • senthil1
    02-19 09:00 AM
    My assesment is not based on any single case. If this comes as law then people who are here for more than 5 years will get gc immeditely. Because of that backlog will be reduced and waiting time also will be reduced for others those who are here less than 5 years and they will also get GC. Anyhow this bill will not be taken unless CIR is introduced

    Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.

    Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber cute 2011. justin bieber cutest pics. So Cute - Justin Bieber Photo
  • So Cute - Justin Bieber Photo



  • ndale
    07-24 02:19 PM
    Did you call TSC about the status? Somebody got their receipt numbers today by calling NSC. (looks like package Reached NSC on 06/23/2007 and Notice Date is 07/24/2007)
    Can you give the phone number for NSC?

    thx





    girlfriend makeup Justin Bieber getting a justin bieber cutest pics. HE IS SOO CUTE!!!!!! love
  • HE IS SOO CUTE!!!!!! love



  • Znan
    07-12 03:54 PM
    Hope that is the case, thank you for the response...

    I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber by ~xpaulababex justin bieber cutest pics. justin bieber cute smile.
  • justin bieber cute smile.



  • anurakt
    01-17 03:54 PM
    THIS IS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF YOUR LIFE, PUT 20$ / MONTH AND SEE IF IT MAKES YOUR LIFE BETTER !! GUYS JUST THINK OF THE LIFE U MAY GET ONCE YOU GET GC.... ALL SAID , DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL CONTRBUTING SO MUCH MONEY FOR FUN.... ALL THOSE WHO THINK THAT IF ANY FRAUD EXIST , LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , BY THE END OF THE YEAR I WOULD HAVE CONTRIBUTED AROUND $2700 TO IV AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND THAT IV IS NOT A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION , I WILL SUE IV..... SO GET UP GUYS AND THINK THINK THINK.... THIS IS THE LAST YEAR FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN OR MY PREDICTION IS THAT IV WON'T EXISTS .... SO JUST DO IT





    gc28262
    06-11 08:49 AM
    I know at least one person ( US citizen) who decided to be on unemployment benefits rather than working even though he can find at least 2 jobs. He says it is better to be on unemployment benefit rather than working for the same amount of money.





    looivy
    02-14 03:23 AM
    However, the immigration policy has been Europe friendly. They allowed free flow of white Europeans during 19th and a good part of 20th century. No doubt that these Europeans who came also struggled initially.

    The recent policy is to block non-English speaking Mexicans. Why shoudl language and to some extent race be a factor?



Post Title

justin bieber cutest pics


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/justin-bieber-cutest-pics.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive