kajal wallpapers

    images Kajal Aggarwal (born on June kajal wallpapers. Htc Hot Kajal Wallpapers Free
  • Htc Hot Kajal Wallpapers Free



  • desi3933
    01-30 11:05 PM
    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.

    She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.

    To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)

    Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.

    Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.

    On H1 Status, one must be working full time and should be paid salary even if s/he is on benching. Three month maternity leave should be ok, but 6 months of unpaid leave will be very difficult to explain.

    You should seriously consider changing status to H4, if that is an option.

    In Nov, she can re-enter on H1 visa to come back to H1 status.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    wallpaper Htc Hot Kajal Wallpapers Free kajal wallpapers. actress Kajal Agarwal.
  • actress Kajal Agarwal.



  • vik352
    07-01 11:35 PM
    I talked to my Professor where I did my masters and he agreed to sign the online petition. He is one of top researchers in his field. Imagine if we can get signatures from such great . Professors, outstanding Scientists, CEO's and Directors of big companies, Journalists (like the one who wrote nice article in Washington post about legal immigration) and probably Bill Gates. This would create great attention for our cause. They are lots of people out there who support legal immigration and its time to bring them together and show it to the world in a petition.


    If anyone thinks this is a good idea, can you just leave a message saying that you support it. At least we know how many people are interested in this forum.





    kajal wallpapers. Kajal Cute Wallpapers
  • Kajal Cute Wallpapers



  • empee99
    09-27 12:51 PM
    you dont have to do anything. Based on your L2 petition you will get an I-94
    valid till 2009. Since your EAD is unexpired, you can continue working once you come back. EAD is authorization to work, completely unrelated to your travel to India and back. What exactly are you worried about?



    I am worried bcoz, on my EAD card its written "NOT VALID FOR REENTRY TO U.S."

    what does this mean?

    Please advise.
    Thanks
    Mahesh





    2011 actress Kajal Agarwal. kajal wallpapers. Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpaper-006.
  • Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpaper-006.



  • varshadas
    02-09 08:26 PM
    Yes, I will send in the details for the telcon shortly



    more...


    kajal wallpapers. Latest Kajal Prabhas New
  • Latest Kajal Prabhas New



  • BharatPremi
    03-13 11:00 AM
    I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!

    If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.





    kajal wallpapers. gallery, kajal wallpapers
  • gallery, kajal wallpapers



  • amitjoey
    07-05 05:31 PM
    Guys, please contribute to IV. I just did today, and believe me, you will feel better for doing so...

    This is not just for you and me, but also for those who will come after us. Also, this is not a battle just to sue USCIS/DOS, but a war we need to fight on multiple fronts:
    1) First and foremost, we the immigrant community need to join hands and fight as one cohesive group.
    2) Sue the government agencies for damages/violation of law/precedents due to the revised visa bulletin
    3) Get this matter the attention it deserves in the media
    4) Try and get congress to intervene in this matter, and also introduce and pass legislation that will fix the broken employment based immigration system
    5) Request corporate sponsorship. Since employers spent money on this fiasco as well, they will have a vested interest in pursuing this as well.

    The main thing, however, is funds. IV needs funds to fight for us. Each of us has already spent 100's (many even 1000's) of $ trying to get ready to file our I-485's. So even if 10,000 members contribute just $100 each, it will be $1 mil. I am sure each of us can at least spare that much. It is a small price to pay for liberation from this GC mess for all of us....

    With ~15,000 members already, and hopefully some serious $$$$$$ raised, IV will be a force to be reckoned with. No one will be able to treat us with such disdain ever again...

    Awesome! you said it!!



    more...


    kajal wallpapers. Actress #39;Kajal#39; Wallpaper
  • Actress #39;Kajal#39; Wallpaper



  • nixstor
    07-05 01:00 PM
    Assume you make it paid. Then what. We will have maximum 400-500 users and you want to go and lobby or fight with congress with that much number of users. I still do not understand why this thread is still active. Well my post is going to bump it up so I'll not respond to this post any more. Lets focus on other drives as suggested by pappu. We are just waiting too much time discussing fruitile things.

    Lets do some quick math here. Assuming that we have 500 guys who are paying. you make IV paid. You will have alteast another 200 guys who will realize the importance of IV and join. People have come to IV time and over when ever shyt has hit the roof and they will come.

    700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?





    2010 Kajal Cute Wallpapers kajal wallpapers. Kajal Aggarwal (born on June
  • Kajal Aggarwal (born on June



  • boldm28
    04-05 09:14 AM
    in my opinon its a supply demand market ..if some companies are exploting people who are consulting .. it has it shares of good things

    1) no big company will generate a pay stub (just by payin u paying the taxes and being on bench)... which by the way is required to do things like renting or getting a credit card

    2) not every big company does your GC .. this is from First hand exp .. a friend of mine worked for CISCO for 5 yrs at a very good sal but cause cisco was not able to file his labor he swtiched and now is making half of what he used to make at cisco . but again that is his call

    3) Nobody put a gun to your head and asked you to come with an H1 body shop

    i am just playing a devils advocate ....



    more...


    kajal wallpapers. Kajal wallpapers
  • Kajal wallpapers



  • immigrant2007
    09-10 12:42 PM
    I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
    With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
    Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.

    CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.





    hair Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpaper-006. kajal wallpapers. Home gt; Kajal Agarwal Eating
  • Home gt; Kajal Agarwal Eating



  • chnaveen
    01-16 03:32 PM
    signed up for $20 per month though paypal.



    more...


    kajal wallpapers. Kajal Agarwal latest hot
  • Kajal Agarwal latest hot



  • waitin_toolong
    10-03 01:52 PM
    that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....

    wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.

    To answer the original questions only two options.

    1) depart and reeneter using L1
    2) apply for COS (but a long process)





    hot Latest Kajal Prabhas New kajal wallpapers. kajal-agarwal-wallpapers (8)
  • kajal-agarwal-wallpapers (8)



  • varshadas
    01-30 10:43 AM
    I will send the flyer statements that I think we can put tonight. Like I said, I am not very creative, but I will put my ideas out there. Thanks Sanjay for finding out the EBC details. I like the 30 mins 500 dollars. We can pool in some money from our side and do a 30 mins program. I think it will be still worth it.

    Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?

    Thanks,
    Varsha



    more...


    house Kajal Wallpapers : kajol22 kajal wallpapers. Kajal Wallpapers
  • Kajal Wallpapers



  • gccube
    03-17 01:18 PM
    Current as per the April'08 bulletin





    tattoo gallery, kajal wallpapers kajal wallpapers. last kajal.jpg
  • last kajal.jpg



  • Jaime
    09-18 09:15 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...

    I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!

    We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.


    1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.


    2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...


    3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..

    Also, all our T-shirts should have
    "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back

    4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...

    5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"


    We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....


    A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....

    Good Luck


    I totally agree, even the congressman that addressed us had the two (legal and illegal confused and lumped together) He was great otherwise, but it's just that Congress and Americans are so used to associating the two, or they plain don't know about "legal highly-skilled". A major next step we need to undertake is education! Whenever we've explained the difference to our American friends they wholeheartedly support us!



    more...


    pictures Actress #39;Kajal#39; Wallpaper kajal wallpapers. Pictures, kajal Wallpapers
  • Pictures, kajal Wallpapers



  • signifer123
    02-14 08:42 PM
    well its yuor lucky day my good freind, because today you get to fidn a 3d progrma that you like from this great list on the net

    http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=202348





    dresses kajal-agarwal-wallpapers (8) kajal wallpapers. wallpapers » Kajal Agarwal
  • wallpapers » Kajal Agarwal



  • DSLStart
    09-10 11:01 AM
    Why is the chat access restricted??????? Why aren't all members welcome to get involved?



    more...


    makeup Kajal wallpapers kajal wallpapers. Kajal Wallpapers : kajol22
  • Kajal Wallpapers : kajol22



  • jelo
    04-09 11:11 AM
    I spoke to the lawyer about IOs at POE calling the employers whether the H1bs can be replaced by citizens. His explanation made sense and this calling business looks suspicious.
    As he said, we do not prove anywhere in H1b process that we are not going to replace citizens. we do prove that the job will be paid the prevailing wage at the location. So I dont know how the IO can call and ask that unless they have other strong reason to do so. I do here such news but not from any one I know and travelled.





    girlfriend last kajal.jpg kajal wallpapers. kajal wallpapers.
  • kajal wallpapers.



  • sledge_hammer
    03-05 04:57 PM
    I have voted on this poll.

    Thanks!





    hairstyles Kajal Agarwal latest hot kajal wallpapers. Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpaper-005.
  • Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpaper-005.



  • rweworld1
    07-12 04:38 PM
    Hi,

    My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?

    thanks,

    Rwe





    luvschocolates
    08-21 11:52 AM
    I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
    Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
    If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
    My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
    Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.





    Ennada
    12-10 09:11 AM
    and EB2-India by a month; yaaaaay :)

    Looking at the way they moved the dates last year, we can expect reasonable movements only in April VB. Strictly based on last year's trend, we could see dates reaching 2005 in April and possibly 2007 in August.



Post Title

kajal wallpapers


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/kajal-wallpapers.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive