messi 2011

    images LIONEL MESSI with the messi 2011. Lionel Messi 2011.
  • Lionel Messi 2011.



  • logiclife
    01-16 04:18 PM
    I just got the word from our treasurer that the IRS has approved Immigration Voice as a non-profit organization of 501 (C) (4) type.

    This approval means that IV will not have to pay tax on the contributions recd from our contributors since IRS has approved that IV is not for profit organization.





    wallpaper Lionel Messi 2011. messi 2011. Lionel Messi 2011 Wallpaper.
  • Lionel Messi 2011 Wallpaper.



  • gandalf_gray
    05-28 07:36 PM
    Hi,
    I'm on L1B for Company A.
    My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
    I was about to begin L1-B Extension.

    Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
    (this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).

    Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
    I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.

    Please help. Thanks.:confused:

    Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.

    I'm on L1B for Company A.
    My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
    I was about to begin L1-B Extension.

    Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
    (this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).

    Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
    I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.

    Please help. Thanks.





    messi 2011. Lionel Messi 2011- Lose
  • Lionel Messi 2011- Lose



  • Macaca
    01-18 08:15 AM
    We sent out a newsletter last night and out of 8400 emails, we have nearly 250 bounced back.

    Emails like a@abc.com are obviously bogus emails.

    See, I can understand the reason for that, you dont want spam. But we send out newsletter less than 2-3 times a month. And we dont sell information.


    Send them PM and track them when they are logged.

    IV newsletter is NOT spam. It is VERY good cause for the recipient. You have to be more aggressive.





    2011 Lionel Messi 2011 Wallpaper. messi 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi
  • messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 12:13 PM
    No I didnt inform USCIS about job change. The lawyer who handled the H1 transfer from my GC sponsoring employer to the (laying off) employer suggested that there was no need to and we could respond to an RFE if it ever happened. He said that USCIS doesnt do anything with the letter and never truly match it up and so I let it go.



    more...


    messi 2011. barcelona fc messi 2011. fc 2011 messi. arcelona; fc 2011 messi. arcelona
  • barcelona fc messi 2011. fc 2011 messi. arcelona; fc 2011 messi. arcelona



  • pbuckeye
    02-12 03:06 PM
    What advertisement? I was just trying to see if there was any truth in "he who shall not be named" 's assumption. I am convinced of the facts now, which was the point to begin with. Does every post have to be part of an agenda (too much Zee TV watching )?

    thanks to kumarc123 for bringing some comic relief to this wound up thread.

    P.S. The Zee TV bit was a joke, I am not an advertiser for that channel as well.





    messi 2011. LIONEL MESSI ARGENTINA 2011
  • LIONEL MESSI ARGENTINA 2011



  • ChainReaction
    12-12 12:57 PM
    Guys I have a basic question if filing for 140 and 485 concurently is rule that uscis can change.. why cant they change a rule to file for EAD and AP after 140 is approved. Since these two are seperate all together from 485 anyway, all we need is filing these two. and 485 can filed when numbers are available.

    And also if the FBI name check can be done during or after the i-140 stage as the labor market is already tested and the employer has/had committed to hire the alien (One of the major factor contributing to this is the retrogression ,which can be reduced substantially at the name check stage) . At least the name check can be taken care of while people are waiting for their PD to become current?



    more...


    messi 2011. Lionel Messi 2011
  • Lionel Messi 2011



  • HV000
    03-19 01:03 PM
    Why not july 2006??

    Well, atleast RIR/Pre PERM Backlog Applications can be processed. BPCs only closed in DEC 2007. So, some of them missed the Aug 07 deadline. I'm NOT against 2006 or 2007 applicants!





    2010 Lionel Messi 2011- Lose messi 2011. LIONEL MESSI with the
  • LIONEL MESSI with the



  • skamma
    05-17 01:22 PM
    Admin,

    Can you pl. comment on this issue, since it is a potential and growing problem, we need to do something about it.

    Thanks
    skamma



    more...


    messi 2011. messi 2011 shoes. lionel messi
  • messi 2011 shoes. lionel messi



  • good idea
    09-09 03:52 PM
    You know it takes serious $$$ to get anything moving.
    Please consider $50/month level.

    I would happily join this but would I have access to Immigration Voice accounts, so that I can find out where that money is spent? Or that option is only for founder members of Immigration Voice? Problem is not contribution, but awareness where that money will go.





    hair messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi messi 2011. lionel messi 2011 pics. tattoo
  • lionel messi 2011 pics. tattoo



  • kartikiran
    08-21 09:48 AM
    welcome to the world of dealing with USCIS

    I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
    .
    .
    .
    I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
    Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?



    more...


    messi 2011. lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel+messi+2011+arca; Lionel+messi+2011+arca
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel+messi+2011+arca; Lionel+messi+2011+arca



  • kumarc123
    04-09 03:37 PM
    Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)

    Hey Pappu,
    What do you conclude of this? Their has to be some rational reason behind them not moving EB2I, it is hard to grasp that they are still working on 2004-2005 PD's. Is their something we can do bring them in more transparency.

    I believe earlier they screwed up and now they are on apposite extreme end, scrutinizing every element.





    hot barcelona fc messi 2011. fc 2011 messi. arcelona; fc 2011 messi. arcelona messi 2011. 2011 Previous image: Lionel messi lionel messi 2011 goals.
  • 2011 Previous image: Lionel messi lionel messi 2011 goals.



  • Bpositive
    02-13 07:31 PM
    More unfriendliness towards legal immigration + H1bs = more outsourcing by firms who can't find talent in US + lesser revenues from education + lesser number of top notch talent coming to the US + lesser number of innovative companies coming to US + less stronger relationships with growth economies

    Bad, bad equation for US. If I were a US citizen who really cared for the long term success of the country, I would be really scared



    more...


    house lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011. lionel messi 2011.
  • lionel messi 2011.



  • alex99
    10-12 02:19 PM
    Here are the EB2 Poll Links:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128





    tattoo LIONEL MESSI ARGENTINA 2011 messi 2011. Saturday, April 16, 2011.
  • Saturday, April 16, 2011.



  • chanduv23
    09-10 12:09 PM
    Are you saying that whoever is happy in their job without a GC is in a closet or jail?

    Having dealt with a lot of people, I have noticed that - most people are not happy but put up with it. They pretend to show a happy face whereas they want to jump jobs at the first possible instance.

    They are in closets due to some kind of fear or stigma. If they are all happy with their h1b and jobs why did they all cry and crib during July visa bulletin fiasco and start pounding the IV website?

    This is for those who have taken a stance against the rally for no reason. They are working against a cause that would help them.



    more...


    pictures Lionel Messi 2011 messi 2011. S-XL) MESSI:2011/12
  • S-XL) MESSI:2011/12



  • GreenCard4US
    07-16 09:12 PM
    Someone mentioned that IV has the same web fax facility. Can someone tell us how to use this facility. I registered with the numbersusa site and used their own fax to send out our message. I used the first name, last name and address form fields to put in our message like, "Bunch of Lies", "H1 pay all taxes", Numbersusa is spreading false information". Lets beat them at their own game by sending faxes ourselves and also using their fax service to spread our message. If its a good idea, please register on their site and send out faxes with our message.





    dresses 2011 Previous image: Lionel messi lionel messi 2011 goals. messi 2011. makeup lionel messi wallpaper 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi
  • makeup lionel messi wallpaper 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi



  • perm
    07-03 02:44 PM
    where's the petetion, where do we sign?



    more...


    makeup messi 2011 shoes. lionel messi messi 2011. lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel
  • lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel



  • mallu
    06-20 02:54 PM
    PD Nov.2002 India EB2( original labor ).
    I-485 RD Jul 2006 . AD : June 2008.
    Waiting for actual card...:D





    girlfriend Saturday, April 16, 2011. messi 2011. wallpaper lionel messi 2011
  • wallpaper lionel messi 2011



  • diptam
    06-30 10:48 PM
    Yes - USPS express mail is next day. But you may not find a open Post office to post the Mail on SUNDAY.

    I'm not sure if you drop it in a Express Mail drop box tomorrow if they will pro-actively pick up and deliver by Monday - Probably No.

    USPS express mail is a 365 day service so far as "Delivery" is concerned but not from a "Pick up" standpoint probably


    If FedEx doen't help try USPS, they also have overnight delivery.
    If you handover the document on Sunday evening before 5.00 PM, by Monday noon it will be delivered.





    hairstyles lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel+messi+2011+arca; Lionel+messi+2011+arca messi 2011. messi nd his gf
  • messi nd his gf



  • ek_bechara
    10-15 03:34 PM
    Buddy did you even read what I said???

    May be I misread. Too much going on here. The sad part is that the economically strong legal immigrant community is just so under-represented in this country.

    No offense meant to senior folks here.

    All the best people...

    Peace out





    fcres
    07-24 04:48 PM
    Well according to this FAQ dated 07/23 they will accept application without medical report (Qn# 13) which is also an initial evidence. So i hope EVL is also ok.
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    My lawyer agreed to send the EVL separate eventhough he said he does not foresee a rejection on the case on this ground. He said its not advised to send another 485, just sent a cover letter and the EVL.





    nixstor
    07-05 03:58 PM
    First of all Nixstor everybody here really appreciates your contributions and support for the community. However, we have to remember that when there is a need people will act. You did no harm by making this very important point. Ofcourse the site might not be converted to a paid one, but your post really brought out certain very important points to light and we really appreciate that. You are right there are many who benefit without contributing. But we have to remember that any efforts similar to this (IV) will cosist of a huge population. Out of that there will always be a percentage who will never contribute and some selfless people like yourself who always take the extra step to help others and in turn recieve help. If this site becomes paid many might simply cut of their visits. And I wont argue with you if you say that aint true. Personally I feel we might loose a lot of the memberships if that happens. Regarding the present fight against the uscis, I dont even think we are in need of that big a sum because the AILF is taking up the case free of cost (correct me if I am wrong). You may / may not contribute. They are already decided and they will fight. Now the drive for the future CIR if any, will go on slowly and can be increased as need arises. More than money what we need now is people sending out information to the media / politicians. Money comes last now, as far as I know.

    Money never, never comes last, IMHO. Money does have its place right beside grass root efforts. Any one who undermines either of them at any time is making a huge mistake.

    I am scratching my head to figure out how IV benefits with non paying members? If you say that by being a member of IV, we have done the honors, I have no answer for you. If you say that we all boast about being a 15K member org, You can pass on me. Are you a proponent of "I dont care how IV benefits from me, All that I care for is if I got my question answered or not " thought process? As long as we see IV only as a forum and compare with other forums, we will never see the invaluable difference. while eulogizing the founders, also try to see what they would like us to do. I am positive they would love more contributions than a simple eulogy so that we can enable ourselves with more ammo. Thanks for the undeserved pat. I will be happy if people take a moment and introspect their stand on this issue.



Post Title

messi 2011


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/messi-2011.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive