michael fassbender wiki

    images starred Michael Fassbender michael fassbender wiki. michael fassbender share
  • michael fassbender share



  • smisachu
    12-13 03:59 PM
    Another thing is whay do you want to get into EB2???:confused::confused:
    Did you not see the Jan 08 bulletin? EB2 India is behind EB3 and on the brink of the last century:mad::mad:

    Of course this is assuming you are from India, if you are not; then 3 cheers for you. Study up and move out of the GC mess.


    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?





    wallpaper michael fassbender share michael fassbender wiki. michael fassbender w.
  • michael fassbender w.



  • Waitingnvain
    07-31 09:04 PM
    H visa by nature is dual intent. One does not lose it after getting EAD.





    michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender and Olga
  • Michael Fassbender and Olga



  • srkamath
    07-21 11:23 AM
    FYI:
    I don't know if this is old news but thought of sharing it anyway.

    I was in the same boat as many others here i.e, no FP notice even 1yr after filing for 485. With my PD becoming current in Aug 2008, I called my attorney to see if he can do anything to help me out. He told me that due to several complaints from people like us and a law suit threat (or an actual lawsuit, not sure) from AILA, the Texas center has sent has set up an exclusive fax line for such requests. This system came into existence only about 2-3 weeks ago.

    He sent a fax on my behalf to that number last Tuesday 7/15/08. My wife and I both received FP notices on Sat 7/19/08! So looks like for a change, something that�s set up for our own good is actually working. Frankly, I hadn�t pinned any hopes on the fax having a positive impact but I was pleasantly surprised. Our appointments are for next week.

    Hope this little tip will help others in the same boat if their attorneys are either not aware and/or haven�t told their clients about it.

    The fax number is not made available to the general public. Only attorneys have access to it.

    BTW: As a result of all this, I haven't seen any LUD changes (soft or hard) on my case status online....I thought that was strange.

    What is the fax number?





    2011 michael fassbender w. michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender as
  • Michael Fassbender as



  • GCfast
    09-08 12:44 PM
    Tried it. works quite well..thanks



    more...


    michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender plays
  • Michael Fassbender plays



  • rajuram
    08-21 12:19 AM
    #4 in my post, was just to lighten the mood. Other things are definately worth considering.

    Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.

    But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -

    1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.

    2. Longer duration AP.

    3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.

    4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!





    michael fassbender wiki. et Michael Fassbender.
  • et Michael Fassbender.



  • reddymjm
    05-16 11:01 AM
    I called, the clerk took the message and said will convery.



    more...


    michael fassbender wiki. and Michael Fassbender
  • and Michael Fassbender



  • sash
    06-20 04:05 PM
    What is the ETA to get the receipt if you file in July 2007?





    2010 Michael Fassbender and Olga michael fassbender wiki. starred Michael Fassbender
  • starred Michael Fassbender



  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!



    more...


    michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender attends the
  • Michael Fassbender attends the



  • pappu
    02-04 10:23 PM
    Great Idea. Good luck to AZ members. This will help form the AZ IV Chapter for future activities.





    hair Michael Fassbender as michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender (Erik
  • Michael Fassbender (Erik



  • asanghi
    09-15 02:15 PM
    We can send these to Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid. I am in. However it will only be effective if we manage PR well. The only reason flower campaign worked so well was because it was all over in the news. So I guess we should either copy some reporters (which I think may be too much data for them to appreciate) or make a press release through IV.



    more...


    michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender
  • Michael Fassbender



  • Sree1965
    05-22 04:48 PM
    New filings will not effect to move the dates either you file on 1st or 30th. The Visa(GC) numbers will be deducted only after the approval of I-485. Any of these new filings will not be touched(Approved) for 4-5 months. USCIS has to consume the balance visas(GCs) before October 1st 2007.

    If The Number of Visas > The number of Approved + To be approved(Mostly filed at least 4-5 months before) in the coming months.....then you can expect further movement from the State Department..

    Ask(Pray) the USCIS(God) not to approve any 485's till June 15th....

    So...the move movement is not depended even all of them file on the day 1....It depended on the Number of approvals .....Keep watching the approvals atleast till June 10th ...

    Sree



    I also think this is a good idea, 10 days will not make much difference. Please help other members people.... Who knows, if there are too many applications USCIS might decide to not move dates in the July Visa Bulletin.





    hot Michael Fassbender plays michael fassbender wiki. of Michael Fassbender#39;s
  • of Michael Fassbender#39;s



  • ultimo
    07-16 10:48 PM
    is there any way to get AP for emergency



    more...


    house michael fassbender 300. michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender May 8,
  • Michael Fassbender May 8,



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:18 AM
    Thats not the fact! and could be easily argued against.
    "We continue to pay for Your Social Security
    But the presidency gives illegals over legals more priority"





    tattoo et Michael Fassbender. michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender and Sir
  • Michael Fassbender and Sir



  • anilkumar0902
    09-18 12:06 PM
    EB-2 , PD: Oct 2005, Filed at Nebraska, I-485 Received Date: 07/31/07, Notice Date: 09/05/07. Section: Unknown for me and my wife.

    Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.

    I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.

    But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.



    more...


    pictures and Michael Fassbender michael fassbender wiki. Michael, Fassbender,
  • Michael, Fassbender,



  • tikka
    05-29 04:00 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
    Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.

    Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!

    Thank you





    dresses of Michael Fassbender#39;s michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender and
  • Michael Fassbender and



  • aarzoo
    02-02 04:48 PM
    I have a labor approved for the requirement:
    "Must have BS in CS, EE or related field w/5 years of related experience"

    EB3 I-140 was approved in 2008. Can I re-apply for EB2 I-140 using the same labor?

    Please note I have BS in CS and had more than 5 yrs of expereince before joining my current employer. I have not changed my employer - EB3 is also from the same employer.



    more...


    makeup Michael Fassbender attends the michael fassbender wiki. michael fassbender 300.
  • michael fassbender 300.



  • senthil
    08-23 05:21 PM
    on few forums -ive seen people who already filed I-485 and could not file I-485 due to retro applied and received 3yr H1B extn. I dont think it matters if you have applied for EAD/AP or not. Recently one of my friend ( currently on EAD ) , still applied for 3yr H1B extn and got an approval too.

    For a safe bet its good to have the EAD/AP with you. has foll advantage

    - worst case you can change employment using EAD
    - travel issues - esp you can avoid visa related appointment hassle using AP

    one more thing - if you dont have travel plans for the next year, you dont need to apply for AP. I beleive only EAD needs periodic renewal every year, independant of if you are using it or not, once you apply first time.

    may be many folks here already have real time experiances on this subject, i guess
    hope it helps. -- my2c.

    all these are my personal views. im not an attorney
    thanks





    girlfriend Michael Fassbender and Sir michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender as Edward
  • Michael Fassbender as Edward



  • seaken75
    09-26 12:16 PM
    I also filed with NSC and just finished my FP yesterday. I am still waiting for my EAD and AP. Does your I-140 needs to be approved first before you get your EAD and AP?





    hairstyles Michael Fassbender michael fassbender wiki. Michael Fassbender: Suave
  • Michael Fassbender: Suave



  • rajenk
    08-14 05:18 PM
    Thank you all.

    Today I called USCIS and the CSR (Customer Service Representative) said, to receipt applications USCIS might take 90 days. And he said I am lucky to get my receipts!!! (I filed on July 2nd!) My wife's receipts will be sent once they enter her application and validate it. He cannot track my wife's application status based on my receipt number. It looks like USCIS needs good DBAs to design and normalize their tables and Data base!!

    I'll wait, and will check with my lawyer to see if they can verify with the cashed check.

    Thanks
    Raj





    Texascitypaul
    02-23 04:24 PM
    I just like to add that if your wife is not making enough money, then you have to find someone who can provide affidavit of support along with the filing of green card for you.

    1. You are entitled to file adjustment of status application.
    2. Affidavit of support is required for anyone who files green card application.

    Good luck.

    Just to clarify

    I can file for AOS even though i am well over my 194 and came in under the VWP from the uk?
    Finding a sponsor for me would not be difficult though i was led to believe it had to be my spouse is this not the case?

    Thankyou very much for your response it is much appreciated

    Paul.





    a_yaja
    01-08 11:01 AM
    Thank you for the quick response.

    You said there are 3 copies of AP. But my lawyer sent me only 2 copies. Is that a problem???

    I don't think so. I applied for AP on my own - and I got only 2 copies, not three.



Post Title

michael fassbender wiki


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/michael-fassbender-wiki.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive