nice love quotes with pictures

    images house nice love quotes nice love quotes with pictures. eautiful love quotes with
  • eautiful love quotes with



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 05:32 PM
    Of course these are related to immigration, let me tell you how:
    Picture of lord Ganesha will make more beer sell. More beer will have two consequences one employment level will increase plus people will be more energized drinking these beers. So in both cases it will increase the well being of Indians.
    So this means, Manamohan Singh and other MPs will drink these beers a whole lot and sign the Nuclear deal. Once the nuclear deal is signed more elctricity will be generated and hence more beer.
    That will increase the the well being of Indians further.
    Once a certain level of standard of living is reached no one would want to come to the USA
    If no one wants to come to the USA , naturally the green card line will become short.
    If the green card line is shortned then...
    EB2/EB3 for India will become current...
    :DMy Friends.

    Please stop this discussion. Not only are we digressing from one pointless topic to another, but now we are also making these discussions VERY VERY INDIA specific.

    IV is an organization for members from ALL countries. Things like the Nuclear deal and the beer bottles are NOT going to help anyone get their green cards quicker. If you want to discuss these issues, please use websites like Rediff or Times Of India or Mid-Day to post items on there.

    Please show some restraint while starting new threads, especially when TIME AND AGAIN the IV core/moderators/admins have reminded us that:

    1) This is a forum for discussing Employment based LEGAL Immigration issues ONLY and
    2) This is a MULTI-COUNTRY MULTI-CULTURAL forum with people of all cultures/races and religions.

    (FYI: I am an Indian and a proud to be one btw.)





    wallpaper eautiful love quotes with nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes for facebook.
  • nice love quotes for facebook.



  • permfiling
    11-27 07:37 PM
    You can add additional white paper sheet and mention the section number and details.





    nice love quotes with pictures. Ah, love!
  • Ah, love!



  • f1vlad
    01-19 11:23 PM
    Same happened to me in some small town in NH, about quarter mile from Canada, I was just driving on a local road and I pulled over to check my map. So I sit reading map and I hear knock on my window. All of a sudden see couple of Border Petrol agents.

    I only had drivers license. They didn't believe anything I said and they told me that. At which point I told him "Sir, do what you have to do," because conversation sounded more like interrogation.

    Anyway bottom line they got back to my car window and said that they could put me to jail right now and that they cannot find anything on me in their computer. My last attempt was "I can give you cell phone #'s of my supervisor and VP, if you would like". But he handed me my license and said that I should carry passport and H1B with me at all times.

    I agree with some of you who say it's dumb, up to now I still don't carry passport and originals of H1B. I am just afraid to loose it.

    This thread however makes me rethink it, I might just throw passport in the car and take with me whenever I far from car.





    2011 nice love quotes for facebook. nice love quotes with pictures. house nice love quotes
  • house nice love quotes



  • dreamworld
    11-17 05:14 PM
    guys, looks positive to me. if you can get better job, beat the Green Card suffering for good-prof-experience.

    Can I switch at this time and i need your advice.

    I am on 7th year (visa valid until 2008 March) and Waiting for LC approval.
    Lets say, switching to company B.
    Company B files LC, Say LC does not come in 1 year

    At company B after 1 year of pending GC during 7th year.
    Can I get H1B extension based on my pending Company-B's LC?

    If I can, then i will consider switching.

    Want to move on and keep competitive...



    more...


    nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes with
  • nice love quotes with



  • smuggymba
    07-29 08:31 AM
    A sure invitation for defamation suit. Good luck.

    This is just info, OP is not defaming anyone. He might be wrong about the info, but this info is not causing any harm to those companies.





    nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes with pictures
  • nice love quotes with pictures



  • coldcloud
    06-10 09:14 PM
    what the heck r u talking. i just renewed my EAD myself, no employment letter, no pay slip, no crap. Don't blabber if you dont know the details.

    Is this forum for letting every body know off what is coming and wake us to act are show off that I have an EAD and I escape from this situation and you are the ones caught in this? Are you not ashamed of your self? Did you read Pappu's initial posting fully?



    more...


    nice love quotes with pictures. eautiful love quotes with
  • eautiful love quotes with



  • sweet_jungle
    10-25 06:22 PM
    no comments on the above ?? I do support the FOIA .but when you think about it ..what is the point in knowing that our GC's are 3-4 years away ...we should also focus on something getting passed during lame duck session ..at the very least we should be prepared for something incase it is suddenly announced that there will be lame duck session after elections ...any thoughts ??

    Can somebody re-post the link for downloading the form I need to fax?





    2010 Ah, love! nice love quotes with pictures. house nice love quotes
  • house nice love quotes



  • gvenkat
    10-16 10:50 AM
    At the risk of getting red dots. let me give my two cents. All the flower campaign and protests worked when USCIS did a screw up, this time around it's not USCIS thats screwing up it's the DOS that allocates the # of visas.

    No point sending USCIS flowers. And honestly. Everyone except India EB3 and China EB3 are in good shap they will get their GC's within 5 years which is not a bad wait. Chinese people are not like Indians they come here and hardly go back to their home country so they dont care. It's only India EB3 that is significantly affected and in this uncertain times no one cares about a small chunk of India EB3 and That is the Fact.

    And it's preposturous to think that DOS and USCIS are not aware of this. They are very well aware of this and they dont give a damn about us. I know certain people will come here shouting what did u do for that cause.. U can make calls write letters but INDIA EB3 is not the priority for anyone right now. we are the least in the chain.

    Whoever has approved 140 can bite the bullet and switch jobs if they want to.. The best one can hope for is things could become different with the economy going up and a change of government.

    Until then enjoy what u have and have fun.. :D:D



    more...


    nice love quotes with pictures. Nice quotes about life and
  • Nice quotes about life and



  • perm2gc
    01-10 09:33 PM
    http://www.canadiandesi.com/read.php?TID=16132





    hair house nice love quotes nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes with
  • nice love quotes with



  • chanduv23
    09-10 03:59 PM
    Andy Garciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is coming to the rallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



    more...


    nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes with pictures
  • nice love quotes with pictures



  • BharatPremi
    03-07 09:23 AM
    It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..





    hot nice love quotes with nice love quotes with pictures. eautiful love quotes with
  • eautiful love quotes with



  • reddymjm
    06-03 07:15 AM
    I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B visa and left US on 6-Jan-07
    This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
    Need your help in clearing my below doubts..

    1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?

    You will get 6 years as you were never on H1b before. See below I copied this from Immigration-law.com.
    Devices to Delay the Reach of H-1B Six-year Limit: Assuming one has to rely on 106(a) route because the pending labor certification has yet to be certified, one can consider one of the following devices:
    Overseas Trip and Recapture of H-1B Time: Currently, any period of time spent outside of the U.S. can be recaptured. This will allow stretch-out or delay of reaching the six-year limit and making him/her qualified for 7th-year H-1B extension.
    Change of status back and forth between H-1B and H-4 if both spouses are H-1B professionals: The Aytes memorandum decoupled H-4 from H-1B and any period in H-4 status will not count for H-1B six-year limit. Again this will delay reach of the H-1B six-year limit. Since they have already taken out H-1B cap number, they will not be subject to the H-1B annual cap and will be able to change back to H-1B anytime, even during the period of running out of annual H-1B cap numbers.
    Change of status back and forth between H-1B and other nonimmigrant status: Aytes memorandum made it clear that one does not have to maintain H-1B status to apply for 106(a) or 104(c) H-1B extension beyond six years. Again this will delay the reach of H-1B six-year limit and making them eligible for 106(a) or 104(c) extension.

    I would say talk to an attorney. You can talk to Murthy on Murthy.com chat.
    Find more details about Aytes memorandum
    2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
    You can get it stamped.

    3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?
    Looks like nothing needed. u can come in asap.



    more...


    house hairstyles Love quotes; love nice love quotes with pictures. pictures love quotes hindi.
  • pictures love quotes hindi.



  • retrohatao
    01-26 03:04 PM
    I find FBI security clearnce has been one of the hot issues which is causing many lime me to wait even though our cases are curent. I lost the opportunity some time back, got hit by the retrogression, still waiting for the FBI clearnace. Appreciate if it can be added as one of the hot issues.





    tattoo nice love quotes with pictures nice love quotes with pictures. NICE LOVE QUOTES
  • NICE LOVE QUOTES



  • ajthakur
    07-14 06:34 PM
    Paper copy: Today
    Email notification: last week
    Sorry for asking too many questions. One more thing is when did you get this RFE? I am in similar situation---used AC-21 and applied for EAD back in first week of May 2008, but nothing yet from NSC. I was with my GC sponsoring employer for more than 6 months though and I-140 was approved back in 2005.



    more...


    pictures eautiful love quotes with nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes for facebook.
  • nice love quotes for facebook.



  • Imigrait
    01-30 02:46 PM
    You didn't get it. One could have filed I-485 and still accruing out-of-status days. Hint - Employment history and salary details since last admission.

    Please note that I am not implying that CrazyGhoda is accumulating out-of-status, I don't have all the details for his case.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin

    So, basically anyone laid off on I485 pending without a job is accumulating "out of status" days.That's your opinion?





    dresses eautiful love quotes with nice love quotes with pictures. Love Quotes Graohics
  • Love Quotes Graohics



  • go_gc_way
    12-31 04:28 PM
    Just an update .. Following in following websites have posted with classifieds.

    I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)

    Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.

    Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.

    1)New York
    2)Los Angeles
    3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
    4)Houston
    5)Philadelphia
    6)Phoenix
    7)San Antonio
    8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
    9)Dallas
    10)San Jose
    11)Detroit
    12)Indianapolis
    13)Jacksonville
    14)San Fransisco
    15)Columbus
    16)Austin
    17)Memphis
    18)Baltimore
    19)Fort Worth
    20)Charlotte
    21)El Paso
    22)Milwaukee
    23)Seattle
    24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
    25)Denver
    26)Luisville
    27)Washington
    28)Nashville
    29)Las Vegas
    30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
    31)Oklahoma City
    32)Tuscon
    33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
    34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
    35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com



    more...


    makeup Nice quotes about life and nice love quotes with pictures. hairstyles Love quotes; love
  • hairstyles Love quotes; love



  • DDD
    03-13 06:44 PM
    I voted eilsoe. The reason being his model and render seems more fundamentally sound. Thirdworldwoman's was cool but the proportions were off. All in good work all of ya'll





    girlfriend NICE LOVE QUOTES nice love quotes with pictures. nice love quotes pictures.
  • nice love quotes pictures.



  • srkamath
    07-04 03:16 PM
    Given the severe backlog of EB2 and EB3, some people will find ways to outsmart the system so that they can get the greencards sooner. If those loopholes are not plugged now, it will make a mess just as Labor Sub once did.


    Yes, i'm not supportive of those that seek to exploit loopholes, I understand their frustration, i feel the same frustration. If we know for certain that someone is deliberately, possibly illegally abusing the system we should report it to either DOL or USCIS. Look what the exploiters have done to the PERM system.......





    hairstyles nice love quotes with pictures nice love quotes with pictures. *Love saying: If someone waits
  • *Love saying: If someone waits



  • gcformeornot
    03-16 12:52 PM
    think IV membership should be vetted. Only way to stop fools like these.





    StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 12:17 PM
    Okay, from wine shop to religion to law to constitution, what next :)





    alisa
    01-20 03:44 PM
    This is all for EB-3.
    I think this is the best case scenario.
    Pardon my ignorance, but I am assuming that EB-2 eats up from EB-3's numbers, and so EB-2 wait times will be better than what is estimated here for EB-3, at the expense of the EB-3 waiting times ofcourse.

    For India:
    Depletion_rate = 10500/year
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year

    For ROW:
    Depletion_rate = 25000/year (Kinda curves-fits to retire all 2001 backlog by 2006, and 2002 backlog by 2008)
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year (Estimated to be the same as that of India)

    All numbers rounded off. No
    For 2001: Year_current = 2001 + (123194/Depletion_rate)
    For 2002: Year_current = 2002 + (160274/Depletion_rate)
    For 2003 and later
    Year_current = Year_applied + ( (Year_applied-2002)*(Accumulation_rate-Depletion_rate) + 160274) / Depletion_rate


    Here are the results. YA is year applied. YC is Year your PD will be current.
    No processing delay assumed.


    ...........India.. ROW
    D_rate 10000 25000
    A_rate 19500 19500

    YA YC YC
    2001 2013 2006
    2002 2018 2008
    2003 2020 2009
    2004 2022 2010
    2005 2024 2011
    2006 2026 2012
    2007 2028 2012
    2008 2030 2013
    2009 2032 2014
    2010 2034 2015

    I am open to suggestions on how this model can be improved.
    If this model, and these estimates are reasonably accurate, lets come out with our own visa bulletin.



Post Title

nice love quotes with pictures


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/nice-love-quotes-with-pictures.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive