quotations on life

    images quotations about life. quotes quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • acecupid
    07-03 12:50 PM
    I remember there was a proposal to give one Green Card per family to eliminate the retrogression for EB categories. I don't know what happen to that. It was like one year ago or so.

    Thats a wonderful idea. Amen to that!





    wallpaper quotations about life. quotations on life. famous quotes about life
  • famous quotes about life



  • Jai_MD
    06-10 06:23 PM
    done and request fellow members who are on the sidelines to do the same!





    quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • Canadian_Dream
    04-10 05:56 PM
    the fact that reform is needed does not mean this is the best way.
    and btw i wonder what happens to true consulting companies- BCG, Oracle etc whose business is to provide these services. They are not some abusive offshore operation....how is it fair to them? Seems a bit radical to me...not that i oppose the need for reform.

    My only point was: the way H1B was set-up there was too much leverage to the corporations. This led to abuse by them at your and my cost. End result was wage depression, Green Card Backlogs and now H1B crisis. No matter how you argue it, the abusers have been a clear winner as an end result. Look no further than mushrooming of recruiting companies, and growing profit margins of TCS, Infosys and Wipro.
    In the end the reform has to come, unfortunately it came again at our cost. I agree it is not the best way to reform it, because it isn't in the best interest of H1B holders, but I guess the intention here is to stop the abuse at any cost. The best way probably would have been making H1B independent of the employer but again me and you are not kept in mind when a law like this is being written. What happens to BCG, Oracle etc, perhaps law should provide a way to separate wheat from chaff. If you take a closer look at it, these corporations do provide consulting services but consultants are still "Permanent Employees" with a fix wages and benefits but body shoppers have a different model with unpaid bench period and what not. In fact you can find
    Permanent Residents and US Citizens wanting to work or working with BCG, Oracle etc, but you don't see that with bodyshoppers and that's why I guess the 50% US Citizen clause in the proposed law. Please don't confuse this with the notion that I support or oppose this law. I am just trying to argue that if off shoring companies (Infosys, TCS etc) with 90% H1B's and local body shopping firms 100% H1B are getting punished I have no sympathy for them. These are the same people who refuse to give people copy I-140 approval notice and file for 59 Green Cards out of 20,000 H1B's they bring.


    How about sending back all H1Bs ? If there is no cheap labor around , the salaries for all others (Citizens and GC holders) go up. I so want to see 250 an hour rates.
    Applying your logic , you should get a job in your home country if you are smart enough.
    You should first read the original post that I responded to understand the context. As far as wages are concerned it is because of these corporations that hourly rates however high look meager when H1B statistics are collected by DOL, because a large cut is added to profit margins. That's why opponents of H1B program can point finger and say prevailing wages are not market wages. Do you support this practice of making profit by eating away a huge chunk of your pay just because they sponsor H1B (a Green Card the retention benefit to continue doing this for atleast 3-4 years) ? If you are then you are doing it at your own peril.

    Check out some of the prevailing wages and see for yourself if these are real market wages:

    System Analyst in San Jose California $64K
    http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/032807_systmsanaly_sanfranciscoCA.pdf
    Consultant in San Francisco 55K
    http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/032807_taxconsII_sanjoseCA.pdf





    2011 famous quotes about life quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • studmvr
    12-13 09:25 AM
    PD-Nov03 EB2 here in Central-NJ.
    Iam in the process of letting everyone in my friends community know about IV here. Please contact me @ studmvr@yahoo.com for any help for IV.



    more...


    quotations on life. book of quotations about
  • book of quotations about



  • ak27
    01-22 11:01 AM
    Hello Indirant,

    Would you able to pick couple of initiatives mentioned on my post...

    and let me know your emailid, I will also add you to our google group





    quotations on life. Quotations Of Life
  • Quotations Of Life



  • greyhair
    03-12 01:50 PM
    Mr greyhair with brown matter,
    I don�t know those folks you are comparing with me. I just said that IV opened a donor only post in wake of delayed April visa bulletin. I wonder why they did this as this was the time to educate/ inform all the members with whatever information they had (Now it is proved they had no info). This is not what a �non profit� organization or any organization would do in a time of uncertainty
    This is obvious that IV can not dictate either USCIS or DOL nor they had any information on April visa bulletin but they did not have to hide anything related to delayed visa bulletin fom the non paying members.
    IV is a great platform that bring together all of us under one umbrella so that we all share the information and make plans on how to make employee based immigration more hassle free.
    As far as is concerned yes I go there and my id there is same as here. I go there so that I could share my knowledge and experience and gather the same from other folks in the same boat as me and this is the same reason I visit IV.
    As far donation is concerned I donated once but after that I could not do it for my personal reasons. I will definitely donate once I am out of my crisis, but yes whenever, there has been any campaign initiated by IV of sending letters or faxes I have done my part sincerely.
    I don�t know why people like you think that is there enemy in fact they both are there for the same cause and can work together (I don�t know about any past clashes if any between and IV management)
    All I want is that IV be more informative to its members.
    So Mr brown matter don�t talk more than what your brain can think of.

    You are accusing IV for cheating before saying IV is a great platform. Can't you make up your mind. You sound more like that Congressman Massa from NY. I am no Glenn beck so now don't start to tickle me.



    more...


    quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • angelfire76
    02-13 06:17 PM
    This is ridiculous; no one asked you to come to this country.

    Nor are you entitled to anything besides what they chose to bestow.

    Remember that.

    Can I then go ask your employer as to why he/she is paying you more than what they might think you deserve to get ? :rolleyes:
    After all nobody is forcing you to work with the company right?





    2010 quotations about life. quotations on life. quotations about life. quotes
  • quotations about life. quotes



  • eilsoe
    02-23 02:19 PM
    well, people seems to have forgotten about this battle...



    more...


    quotations on life. quotations about life#39;s
  • quotations about life#39;s



  • sam_hoosier
    12-05 04:52 PM
    There is clear guidance in that H1-B petitioner seeking extension does not have to be the same employer that had filed (and approved) the I-140. Once you have an approved 140, anyone can extend your H1 for 3 years

    Where can I find that documentation ?





    hair quotations about life. quotations on life. quotations on life. good
  • quotations on life. good



  • gk_2000
    08-10 08:39 PM
    I have no intention of playing spoilsport if you are taking some good faith initiative. In fact, if there is some campaign launched on this - I will probably even contribute (well - if you are doing something in good faith for a community then I have a moral obligation to support it if it is not harmful for the community).

    However, this part "I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis" souonds wishful to me based on my understanding of what the immigration law says. I spent some time going over the law a couple of years ago - so its possible that my memory may be failing me. If you can show some place in the Immigration law that actually supports this reinterpretation then I will correct myself.

    You are absolutely right in pointing out the need to really see the law. I just dived into it. I will try to study it more thoroughly, as there are possibly multiple places we could explore in the language; not just this one. If I get more ideas I will come back and post them here.

    I request all members to participate in the other thread discussing the various provisions of the INA



    more...


    quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • minimalist
    09-10 12:29 PM
    girijas, your comment is both funny and sad... we are behind horses.. :(
    The picture is not pretty.





    hot book of quotations about quotations on life. Quotes, Life Quotations
  • Quotes, Life Quotations



  • McGuffin
    02-23 02:17 PM
    Yeah, I need a set done date, I might not be able to get this one done.



    more...


    house Cute Love quotations quotations on life. life quotes and sayings to
  • life quotes and sayings to



  • optimist578
    01-31 01:46 PM
    If one gets an H-1B approval now (Jan/Feb), can he start working right away? Or does he have to wait till the start of fiscal year, October?

    What if the employer is an NGO or NPO? I believe, it is not counted against the H-1 quota but in that case, can he start working right away?





    tattoo Quotations Of Life quotations on life. Life Quotes, Life Sayings,
  • Life Quotes, Life Sayings,



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 12:13 PM
    No I didnt inform USCIS about job change. The lawyer who handled the H1 transfer from my GC sponsoring employer to the (laying off) employer suggested that there was no need to and we could respond to an RFE if it ever happened. He said that USCIS doesnt do anything with the letter and never truly match it up and so I let it go.



    more...


    pictures quotations about life. quotations on life. Crazy-life-quotes
  • Crazy-life-quotes



  • lazycis
    12-20 08:53 PM
    Phew! I didn't know that I was out of status for an year. As I dig deep, I came to know how much trouble I am in now. If hope and pray that I wouldn't receive any RFE at the time when IO review my application. I didn't had any problem till now.

    Again, you were not of status. Do not worry, nobody will ask you for 6-7 years of paystubs :)





    dresses Quotes, Life Quotations quotations on life. quotations on life in the
  • quotations on life in the



  • greyhair
    09-09 12:49 PM
    What are the hopes for EB3-I?
    ZERO


    Till we spend our time in predictions and tracking, till the time we stop jumping the gun in calling for lawsuits, till the time we stop interpreting the INA to find a smoking gun, till the time we stop calling names for USCIS and DOS, till the time we stop blaming 245(i), till the time we stop engaging in eb2 v/s eb3 fight, till the time we stop fighting with each other over irrelevant things, till the time we stop creating these stupid polls, till the time we stop engaging in "number crunching" whatever that means, until that time there is ZERO hope for Eb3-I. Once we stop wasting our time on all these irrelevant things, we will then start spending our time on more meaningful things like speaking with the members of Congress. Then, and only then, there will be a chance of anything good happening for EB3-I.



    more...


    makeup quotations about life#39;s quotations on life. Cute Love quotations
  • Cute Love quotations



  • Rajeev
    12-14 01:59 PM
    I am from Park Ridge NJ. I will join the conference today.





    girlfriend Life Quotes, Life Sayings, quotations on life. quotations about life.
  • quotations about life.



  • stucklabor
    07-24 10:29 AM
    USCIS cannot allow people to file for I-485 at its own discretion without visa number availability.

    By law, an immigrant visa number has to be available to the alien at the time the application for adjustment of status is filed. See Sec. 245 (a)(3) below.

    As someone already mentioned, everyone has full time jobs and can't respond to suggestions immediately. Thanks for the patience and the bright ideas.

    http://www.uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/inserts/slb/slb-1/slb-20/slb-7169?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm#slb-act245

    INA: ACT 245 - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OF NONIMMIGRANT TO THAT OF PERSON ADMITTED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE

    Sec. 245. [8 U.S.C. 1255]

    (a) The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States 1/ or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if

    (1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment,

    (2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and

    (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.





    hairstyles quotations about life. quotations on life. Quotations Of Life
  • Quotations Of Life



  • dressking
    09-28 05:13 PM
    What irked me is the attitude that they will take your money gladly but don't want you there.


    I have met a British guy here in New York who was like that. He loved the money, and always smiled to me for the money. But he never even want to lift a finger for the money he has been paid to do. And he despised me and was ashamed of having to talk to me because he was surrounded by some Southerners who were equally racist.

    In fact, he even scammed me for money. And he was a businessman and now a CEO of a corporation.





    Madhuri
    11-22 07:39 PM
    If you changed the project and the new project is giving better hourly rate then if you are working on percentage basis, your share will go up.
    And in this case if you have a labor and I 140 approved, will there be any problem?
    Please note the job title does not change in the above case.



    It is my understanding that when applying for a GC, until you have your LC approved (and possibly I-140), you cannot change your title or salary, beyond what was submitted in the LC application. Technically, the DOL is verifying a 'job' (and the salary related to that job), so in theory, that can't change, not because the employer doesn't want to, but because the law doesn't allow it.

    Now, an employer may unofficially get around this (by increasing your bonus payout, or giving you stock, or changing the internal level of your job), but these are 'handouts' that you may get if your employer is fair.

    With the backlogs that are in effect for pre-PERM LC approvals, employees can go from 1-3 years without a salary or promotion/job title change, and that is the law! Go figure.





    mariner5555
    03-10 07:21 AM
    dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?



    I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.

    I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.

    As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
    Kutra ..who the heck has the time to read yr senseless humor - it doesnt matter if you put a smiley face next to it. this is a serious issue and using senseless humor does not help ..I wont argue too much nor do I want to get into personal fight ..so I will stop. btw ..I dont have time to give you red dots nor do I care for them. what is sad is that if we cannot capitalize in some way the fact that many many of us are not buying houses (made by American workers BTW), cars, home improvement items etc etc ..then there is little chance that any other campaign will ever work



Post Title

quotations on life


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotations-on-life.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive