quotes for my boyfriend

    images quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. quotes live life fullest
  • quotes live life fullest



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 11:39 AM
    Obviously, you are trying to incite religious feelings. What are getting at , take up arms and start hurting our neighbors.
    It is not the need of the hour, nor this forum is the place to express those needs.
    By the way, I also heard about the blast in Turkey, Iraq , a shoting in TN etc..
    If everyone start following your advice, soon instead of asking for a green card, we would need to ask for a ration card.

    I think this blog is stating fact. You did not hear 23 blasts in 24 hrs 50 killed. If not, then God Bless You. It is a need of hour for Hindus to wake up from there deep slumber.





    wallpaper quotes live life fullest quotes for my boyfriend. love quotes for my boyfriend. Say you say you i rang in love
  • love quotes for my boyfriend. Say you say you i rang in love



  • sanju
    11-11 10:46 PM
    With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...

    As I said earlier, try something original. Do you know anyone on this forum who is oppose to the idea of recapture? You seem to suggest as if someone is saying "NO we do not want recapture". Is that what you think? And what makes you think that democrats will allow recapture? They have been in power in the congress for last 2 years. If they would have passed recapture, the current president would have for sure signed the bill into law. Democrats want comprehensive bill. They don't love any of us. Maybe, when they are passing comprehensive bill, and if they have some space left on the white paper, and they have nothing else to put in there, they may consider putting recapture. No matter how liberal we tend to be in our individual thought process and outlook, which generally is the tendency for most people in EB community to support democrats, the fact is, policies of Democratic party almost never support EB applicants. When Democrats have to chose between undocumented, family, H1 and EB applicant. We will be the lowest priority, or no priority. And because most of us inherently think/support democrats, we expect them to return the favor. "Wrong" expectation.

    And why blame EB community for supporting Democrats. Majority of population usually votes for candidate/party who has the policies to screw them. I mean, a lot of people who earn less then 40K vote republican, either in the name of religion aka conservativeness or whatever. Republicans give tax breaks to rich and screw the people who vote for them. Large percentage of Democratic supporters tend to live in cities or suburbs. They tend to earn more and are usually educated, for example, most people with college degree voted for Obama, and now Democrats will screw them for voting Dems in power by putting higher taxes on them. I guess, the rule is, parties who win elections have the onus of screwing the people who elected or supported them in the elections.

    I am merely trying to say that even if you tend to support Democrats, don't expect them to return the favor, but apply the general rule and get ready to be screwed for bringing them in power.



    .





    quotes for my boyfriend. cute quotes for my boyfriend.
  • cute quotes for my boyfriend.



  • GreenLantern
    02-14 09:41 PM
    I really think if we are going to do a 3D battle we should stick with a single object. I mean a scene is quite a projec to take on, and with a 3 week deadline? No one is going to finish with anything worth a crap.





    2011 love quotes for my boyfriend. Say you say you i rang in love quotes for my boyfriend. hot guys, my boyfriend,
  • hot guys, my boyfriend,



  • never_giveup
    09-10 02:40 PM
    can some one pls post the link for live telecast

    thanks

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    Look for today's date and link next to it.



    more...


    quotes for my boyfriend. love quotes for my boyfriend. For oy, your my boyfriend
  • love quotes for my boyfriend. For oy, your my boyfriend



  • neoneo
    09-26 10:47 PM
    senthil1 makes more sense then this!

    I don't know who senthil1 is, nor do i care. If you nothing to reply please don't waste white space. My comments are not to stir up arguments but an observation.





    quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • nk2006
    04-03 05:56 PM
    ?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
    I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?

    Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
    http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html



    more...


    quotes for my boyfriend. i love you oyfriend quotes.
  • i love you oyfriend quotes.



  • alterego
    09-17 10:59 PM
    It is not end of the world. But end of the economy as we know it. People smarter than me and you have said this is turning into an armageddon.

    Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.

    Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.





    2010 cute quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • desi3933
    01-31 06:00 PM
    desi3933,

    Please correct me if I'm wrong but after reading this thread and from what I know ,what I understand is:

    From the time one applies 485 we should have W2 amount close to what is mentioned in LC.
    There is nothing like out of status thing from the time we apply for 485.

    But from the last entry to US on non-immigrant visa to the date of applying 485 once should be in status and if they are out of status for less than 180 days it is considered ok.

    My question is how do we show we were in status from the last entry to U.S on non-immigrant visa to the date 485 was filed ?
    Will the W2 be sufficient or do we have to show our monthly pay stubs.
    You mentioned in your 'Pandit' example about the H1 LC amount...how do we know what our H1 LCA amount is?

    I would highly appreciate response.Thank you.

    >> how do we know what our H1 LCA amount is?
    Your employer should provide you a copy of LCA for H1. In addition, your employment letter should mention salary, along with employment terms, and job profile.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 12:13 PM
    ^^^ bump ^^^





    hair hot guys, my boyfriend, quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • GreenLantern
    02-21 05:09 PM
    What is all this about LW. Everybody seems to think it's the bomb. Why? Maybe this needs to be it's own thread?



    more...


    quotes for my boyfriend. dresses cute quotes for my
  • dresses cute quotes for my



  • mirage
    02-03 08:17 AM
    Guys,
    I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...





    hot love quotes for my boyfriend. For oy, your my boyfriend quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • eb3_nepa
    07-05 01:56 PM
    eb3_nepa has a colored , structured presentation layer based on the core ideas that you have... This is probably termed Reusability in IT world :-)

    Take it easy - I'm kidding !

    I love this idea and hinted about it in a more crude way :) :)


    Its not about individualistic ideas, but a collection of all good ideas.

    Make ALL advanced features such as PMing, emailing members on the forums, accessible to paid members. We are not asking for much JUST $10. If a guy cant pay $10 and that too to basically ask questions, then maybe we dont WANT them on the site, hogging bandwidth.



    more...


    house quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. I Love My Boyfriend,
  • I Love My Boyfriend,



  • achu
    06-10 05:53 PM
    sent email. thanks.





    tattoo quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. My boyfriend leaves me little
  • My boyfriend leaves me little



  • abracadabra102
    09-05 02:27 PM
    deleted.. duplicate post



    more...


    pictures i love you oyfriend quotes. quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • sw33t
    01-18 08:19 PM
    Since my statement about making copies of offical US documents is causing confusion, let me rephrase & elaborate -

    I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.

    Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.





    dresses quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. I Love My Boyfriend
  • I Love My Boyfriend



  • bfadlia
    05-27 03:59 PM
    I have made copies of my passport several times at kinkos. I have also send those to immigration lawyer etc..

    I asked a guy in kinkos to photocopy for me, told me he can't, it's illeagel, then lowering his voice as if we're drug dealers said go to that self serve copier and do it yourself and I'll pretend I didn't see.



    more...


    makeup quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend. quotes for my boyfriend.
  • quotes for my boyfriend.



  • arsh007
    02-13 10:27 AM
    First off, you are looking for a bodyshop. A consulting shop. You would be the consultant if you are hired they would be the consulting firm.

    There is a website called http://www.desicrunch.com/ (Desi Crunch) that as reviews of most of Indian Consulting shops. Reviews are posted by individuals themselves so they would be reliable.

    Other than that you can look on Immigrationportal.com and search the name of the firm you are planning to join to check if there are any bad reviews.

    You have to be prepared to handle your job as a consultant and your job in handling your employer. There would be struggle every step of the way. Basics like giving paperwork tied to Immigration like H1, 140, labor is a big task. Mostly they dont want to share even xerox copies so that it becomes almost impossible for you to either switch jobs or retain priority dates. Expect to work at a much lower rate than what you would get as a permenant employee directly working for an American company. Expect to move across the country every few months from project to project, unless you are really really in demand and can get projects in city for longer times. Do not expect moving expenses. You are on your own. Whenever you quit, expect to miss your last 1 or 2 paychecks. They will come up with some excuse not to pay you. If you quit and if there is any bad blood between you and your employer, do not expect any letter of experience that you can use for future EB2 or EB3 Greencard petitions. They wont give you that. If they hire the Immigration lawyer, you will most likely never talk to the lawyer directly. It will be thru your employer only. And information will be presented to you in a way that makes you feel in bad shape and more dependent on the employer. "Your labor is in trouble". "there is an inquiry on your H1, 140". "Lawyer needs another 5,000 to respond to your inquiry or RFE which we would be more than happy to deduct from your paycheck".

    If you want to go thru all this, then yes, desi consulting firms would work for you.

    Granted that most desi companies follow the business practices described above. However there are some who are really professional, incorporate good business practices and ethics. However not every job or company is perfect. For example consider the following:

    1. Large US American Consulting companies (the so called direct vendors) treat you well, have less project travel, pay you on time, provide good benefits and have good business processes. However when the market goes south and you end up with no project for a prolonged period of time then a layoff is imminent. You loose the time invested in GC processing with the company and have to start from scratch. On the contrary a desi company is aware of the immigration dependencies and limitations of H1 holders and firing or layoff of an employee is the last item on their last.

    2. US Direct employer is pretty much the same as the direct vendors.

    The best option would be to check with friends and networking contacts about a particular desi company before joining. Another suggestion would be to research sites like www.desicrunch.com for additional information.





    girlfriend My boyfriend leaves me little quotes for my boyfriend. My selection of cute quotes
  • My selection of cute quotes



  • FucTheGC
    06-06 10:56 PM
    Mine is similar to you case, PD- Jan 23 2004, RD July 23 2007, ND Aug 24 2008

    Do feel they go by processing times striclty?

    If the case is straight forward they go by processing times and receipt date.





    hairstyles dresses cute quotes for my quotes for my boyfriend. cute quotes for my boyfriend.
  • cute quotes for my boyfriend.



  • logiclife
    12-27 12:08 PM
    was visiting India after 5 years..the visa on my passport expired in 2003.. no transit visa.. had the new Visa document with me though.. missed the connecting KLM flight in Amsterdam & the next available flight was the following day.. the Airline staff went through my Visa document & gave me a 24-hr transit Visa & did put me up @ a hotel outside the Airport.. 'twas a blessing in disguise as I could tick AMS off my 'to visit' list..


    So you were in Amsterdam for 1 day. ;) Did you visit any of the legal hesh bars? (Just kiddin).





    desibechara
    04-07 06:26 PM
    I dont even remember off hand about my date.
    I think its Oct29, 2001 so I am just about there to become current.
    And if I am not wrong, they seem to be working on files which have become current. So I guess my I140 and 485 gets adjudicated together.

    Hope for the best. I hope they dont wate any time for finances because my colleague had furnished for her I140 last year only. So i guess they do ahve record and process my case quickly. its been long time now.

    db





    vandanaverdia
    09-11 06:09 PM
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
    Tommy Lasorda

    Only YOU can convince yourself to do what is right for you right now. The time now is to march to DC!!!
    Help IV help you....
    GO IV!!!!



Post Title

quotes for my boyfriend


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotes-for-my-boyfriend.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive