quotes for wallpaper

    images quotes desktop wallpaper. quotes for wallpaper. makeup love quotes wallpaper
  • makeup love quotes wallpaper



  • Keeme
    10-20 06:07 PM
    ["We're continuing to have conversations with members of Congress, and we're open to ideas that they would put forward ... that would stimulate the economy and help us pull out of this downturn faster," White House press secretary Dana Perino said around noon Monday, shortly after Bernanke endorsed the need for a fresh and "significant" round of government action.]

    If you want to sell your 'ideas', get her e-mail address and start sending e-mails to her.

    Also we can start sending e-mails to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke.

    They have resources to put ideas to congress members and Congress members would listen them. Sending some 20-25 e-mails to them won't stop us doing what you guys are planning to do.





    wallpaper makeup love quotes wallpaper quotes for wallpaper. quotes wallpapers.
  • quotes wallpapers.



  • perm2gc
    12-27 12:58 AM
    one more
    http://dallas.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=126915&al=1





    quotes for wallpaper. quotes desktop wallpaper.
  • quotes desktop wallpaper.



  • pappu
    04-06 05:57 PM
    right..ok..today at work I heard from my colleague that his friend was sent back from airport

    My colleague's friend's story.
    Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".

    Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..

    The poor guy is sent back.

    Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.

    hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:

    Please send him this link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24126&page=8

    He needs to post it himself if he wants to come back and if the story is true.

    We need real people talking about it first hand.

    Until then let us stop talking about friend's cases because it causes unnecessary panic. These stories may not be true and just rumors.





    2011 quotes wallpapers. quotes for wallpaper. desktop wallpapers quotes.
  • desktop wallpapers quotes.



  • empee99
    09-27 12:51 PM
    you dont have to do anything. Based on your L2 petition you will get an I-94
    valid till 2009. Since your EAD is unexpired, you can continue working once you come back. EAD is authorization to work, completely unrelated to your travel to India and back. What exactly are you worried about?



    I am worried bcoz, on my EAD card its written "NOT VALID FOR REENTRY TO U.S."

    what does this mean?

    Please advise.
    Thanks
    Mahesh



    more...


    quotes for wallpaper. est funny quotes wallpapers.
  • est funny quotes wallpapers.



  • nlssubbu
    09-24 01:52 PM
    Can you please provide the link ?
    I refered to USCIS website but did not find a mention of copies of DL.
    PLease advise.
    Thanks

    I do not think that copies of DL is necessary. Please double check with your attoney before sending them.





    quotes for wallpaper. love quotes wallpapers.
  • love quotes wallpapers.



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 03:17 PM
    Ok now I am very very confused :confused:

    Your statement mentions that the 485 does not cover out of status from last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing. I have always been working during that time. No issues. After filing 485, I exited and reentered twice using my H1. Last entry was in March 2008 I think. After that, I changed employers using AC21 and got my H1 transferred so I was still on an H1 status. Finally I departed the US in Dec 2008 for vacation while still on H1 status with an active job. I got laid off while I was out of the US.

    Now, at that time I had a stamped H1 as well as an AP. I could have used either. However, I felt that using the H1 would be wrong as I no longer had a job with the H1 employer. So I decided to brave the secondary inspections and entered on AP. Since then I have been looking for a job.

    My question is - Is the time I havent been working considered as Out of Status?



    more...


    quotes for wallpaper. love quotes wallpapers for
  • love quotes wallpapers for



  • pitha
    07-13 09:03 PM
    I dont know her intentions but she is helping our cause. If you want to vent your anger, there is USCIS and DOS


    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.





    2010 quotes desktop wallpaper. quotes for wallpaper. quotes desktop wallpaper.
  • quotes desktop wallpaper.



  • Znan
    07-12 03:54 PM
    Hope that is the case, thank you for the response...

    I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.



    more...


    quotes for wallpaper. quotes tagalog wallpaper.
  • quotes tagalog wallpaper.



  • Madhuri
    07-05 01:12 PM
    Yes I aggree. I think we have reached a stage where there are at least around 1000 members who flock to IV, when they need help on any GC related issue.

    Why not make IV paid membership? IV core team's work and persistance has made this site an integral part of all GC apsirants' lives.
    Peole value this site/it's opinions etc. There is nothing wrong in make them pay for it ONLY because we are on so shoestring budget. Our efforts can be more fruitful if core is having enough funds at disposal.

    Lets do some quick math here. Assuming that we have 500 guys who are paying. you make IV paid. You will have alteast another 200 guys who will realize the importance of IV and join. People have come to IV time and over when ever shyt has hit the roof and they will come.

    700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?





    hair desktop wallpapers quotes. quotes for wallpaper. love quotes mobile wallpapers.
  • love quotes mobile wallpapers.



  • rsayed
    11-20 11:13 PM
    Guys.

    Please do not mind, my writing this - I honestly think we should stop writing insensible comments like "sick people getting frustrated" and the like...

    IV is a professional not for profit outfit, with a set agenda. We should work together towards achieving our goal, through legal, available channels.

    If things work out - great! If they don't, it's disappointing but not the end of the world.

    People who chose to stay and wait longer for their Permanent Residency will do so; those who cannot (for whatever reasons) will find other alternatives...

    Let's not make this a platform for venting out our frustrations.



    more...


    quotes for wallpaper. wallpaper desktop love quotes.
  • wallpaper desktop love quotes.



  • humdesi
    02-21 10:06 PM
    Lord almighty people are getting really carried away. :) This cutoff setting guy hadn't even made up his mind as of Feb 13. Also read my entire post, he won't set the date till he sees the estimate from USCIS.

    Btw, my PD is Jan 03 and my LUD is still back in November 07 (when my attorney changed).

    Most likely he'll see how much the demand really is and decide a cutoff at early 2002 or maybe even 2001. Remember EB-2 india vanished even after cutoff being at Jan 2000.





    hot est funny quotes wallpapers. quotes for wallpaper. pictures love quotes wallpaper
  • pictures love quotes wallpaper



  • chetanjumani
    04-23 11:03 PM
    Congrats Googler.

    Enjoy your GC



    more...


    house nature wallpaper quotes. quotes for wallpaper. tattoo love quotes wallpapers
  • tattoo love quotes wallpapers



  • logiclife
    01-31 02:07 PM
    What if the employer is an NGO or NPO? I believe, it is not counted against the H-1 quota but in that case, can he start working right away?

    That depends. I dont know how the H1s that are issued outside of quota for educational and non-profit organizations work. If they have the validity date sooner than 1st Oct 2007, then yes, you can start working based on that date.

    Whatever the case, the H1 Approval letter (I - 797 ) will have start-date and end-date on it and that when you can work legally.





    tattoo love quotes wallpapers. quotes for wallpaper. tattoo funny quotes wallpapers
  • tattoo funny quotes wallpapers



  • sw33t
    01-18 08:19 PM
    Since my statement about making copies of offical US documents is causing confusion, let me rephrase & elaborate -

    I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.

    Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.



    more...


    pictures love quotes wallpapers for quotes for wallpaper. quotes on life wallpapers.
  • quotes on life wallpapers.



  • pappu
    03-10 03:03 PM
    Do you fully realize your statement about the 2A category which is for spouses and children of green card holders? That means that if someone got a green card (whether through the family or EB category), they have to wait 5+ years to reunite with their spouse and children. At least those with H1B can bring their spouse into the country right away.

    I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.

    Please input correct and full details in your tracker profile or leave everything empty





    dresses pictures love quotes wallpaper quotes for wallpaper. 2010 funny quotes wallpapers
  • 2010 funny quotes wallpapers



  • Macaca
    07-01 11:28 AM
    http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf

    Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.
    Are you aware of a similar document that explains

    country caps.
    conditions that lead to initial retrogression. That is, from current to settingcurrent dates. This is what happened in Oct 2005 and will happen now when all dates are current. This is different from VB's that reset existing current dates.

    Spencer HSU, Washington Post likes to rape USCIS. We can send him our issues if July VB is reset in the middle.



    more...


    makeup quotes tagalog wallpaper. quotes for wallpaper. nature wallpaper quotes.
  • nature wallpaper quotes.



  • ashwin_27
    07-01 03:47 PM
    I think the new reference # for the Sanders Amendment is now
    Senate Amendment 4439 to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act (H.R. 5297).. Correct??

    People will be sending emails to senators with reference to the wrong amendment if this text is not corrected!!





    girlfriend tattoo funny quotes wallpapers quotes for wallpaper. love quotes wallpapers.
  • love quotes wallpapers.



  • sayantan76
    01-18 08:27 PM
    Once while visiting Niagara falls, I took a wrong turn towards the bridge to Canada, and the officer wouldn't allow me to turn back, but told me to go to Canada. Since I did not have my passport or visa with me the CA people wouldn't let me inside their country. I told I took a wrong turn when looking for a gas station, and they finally let me turn back to US. But since I did not have the passport the US guys wouldn't let me in here. I told them the same story I took a wrong turn. I was taken in for questioning by the main guy there. The officer finally took my drivers licence (and my employee id which luckily I had) and I think he checked it in his system. After a long while he came back, and told that I can get in, but told me to carry the passport & visa at all times. When this all happened I had my 15 mo daughter with me, 'coz she was in the car (wife and others were going up in the hot air baloon:)). I think my little girl helped somewhat 'coz she's a US citizen :). Above all praise God for that day!!
    interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)





    hairstyles wallpaper desktop love quotes. quotes for wallpaper. Quotes, Wallpapers to your
  • Quotes, Wallpapers to your



  • zen
    04-03 03:09 PM
    o.k. ..I will first tell the issues which are preventing me from doing what you say.
    whenever we/I come with ideas - some members come up with posts to attack and kill the idea. ( teli and sanju ..).

    everything seems to be tied to donations ..but do people even think before parting with their money ?(it is their money and there is a saying for such attitude). some say donate for lobbying ... how much does that cost ? how much is needed ? no info is provided.
    say we are raising 10K every month and say lobbying requires 500 K ...5 - 8 years will go just to reach that amount (by that time, some will say lobbying needs more money ) !!!





    sledge_hammer
    06-19 06:12 PM
    What is the "period of stay form"?





    saimrathi
    08-15 04:02 PM
    This is already on another thread..!!!

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12391



Post Title

quotes for wallpaper


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotes-for-wallpaper.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive