quotes on fun

    images Screenshots Alcohol Fun Quotes quotes on fun. Fun quotes
  • Fun quotes



  • piyu7444
    01-30 09:24 PM
    Before I answer your questions, I have couple of them -

    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
    Will she on unpaid leave?
    Will she still be Full Time Employee?


    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.

    She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.

    To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)

    Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.

    Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.





    wallpaper Fun quotes quotes on fun. Screenshots Funny Anime Quotes
  • Screenshots Funny Anime Quotes



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-07 11:27 AM
    In my husband's case we dont have that much time.

    Here what our plan is:-
    1. Self file G-28.
    2. Follow up with an infopass appt. with in a month.

    Rest god willing. What ever is going to happen will happen. No one can stop it from happening.





    quotes on fun. hot Funny Quotes For Work.
  • hot Funny Quotes For Work.



  • satishku_2000
    12-20 04:19 PM
    May be hilarious for you, not for me. You would understand the situation if you were in my shoes.

    Please just dont worry about it too much , there are also chances that you may not get an RFE. There are chances that you may get an RFE but you dont know what USCIS will ask from you. You need to have RFE in hand to prepare response for that.





    2011 Screenshots Funny Anime Quotes quotes on fun. Great Life Quotes ~ Funny
  • Great Life Quotes ~ Funny



  • immigrant2007
    03-12 10:29 AM
    Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
    Think about that.

    You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.

    Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.

    Haribhai
    Tranlsation of dickhead is not correct (there might be some interpretation on your part)



    more...


    quotes on fun. tattoo Fun Quotes, Baby Quotes
  • tattoo Fun Quotes, Baby Quotes



  • jfredr
    08-15 02:36 PM
    i think visa bulletin is history





    quotes on fun. Alcohol Fun Quotes
  • Alcohol Fun Quotes



  • prioritydate
    12-20 07:09 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    Now I am really afraid. G-325 form has section to provide last 5 jobs. Since I had a gap, I didn't provide the details for the year 2001. I am royally screwed now! :(



    more...


    quotes on fun. random funny quotes. a
  • random funny quotes. a



  • Almond
    07-05 02:38 PM
    I am neither taking shots at you nor pointing fingers at you. Its not about old timers or new comers. I hope it will not take for ever for you to be convinced that your favorite website needs contributions from every one

    OK, I understand what you're telling me. In an earlier post I mentioned that I can understand how someone who's been here a while and has a certain tie to this place can justify spending money on it and perhaps at a certain point I will as well-just not right now on my second day of posting, and yes I understand now that it does more than just provide a venue for us to communicate. Please don't use "forever" when I am waiting for my GC, :( say "a little bit longer":)





    2010 hot Funny Quotes For Work. quotes on fun. Screenshots Alcohol Fun Quotes
  • Screenshots Alcohol Fun Quotes



  • prinive
    04-07 05:09 PM
    Thanks.

    It is NSC.

    First of all Congrats!!

    BTW,what is your 485 RD and processing center??



    more...


    quotes on fun. Funny quotes pictures.
  • Funny quotes pictures.



  • srkamath
    07-13 12:34 PM
    Mnay July 07 filers have reported LUDs and RFE on their 485 this past year when their priority dates were not current. This means all the files that were received in or before July 27th 2007 at NSC have already been reviewed.

    I'm sure most cases have recd at least a computerized review by now, many of the LUDs are for fingerprinting, name checks, change of processing centers etc. Yes there is definitely activity.
    However, it does not mean that all pre Jun06 cut-off cases have been pre-adjudicated.





    hair Great Life Quotes ~ Funny quotes on fun. Screenshots Alcohol Fun Quotes
  • Screenshots Alcohol Fun Quotes



  • rbhatia88
    07-27 09:38 PM
    I filed for I-485 for my son on 2nd July but did not receive the receipt so far. My son is turning 21 next month, my lawyer is guiding me to file for F-1 for my son to be on the safe side. Is filing for F-1 going to effect the I-485. What will happen if approved F-1 comes before receipt?

    Anyone can help me with this issue?



    more...


    quotes on fun. quotes on fun. funny sex
  • quotes on fun. funny sex



  • dtekkedil
    07-16 06:18 PM
    Guys,
    Lets come up with some suggestions to counter-attack these false propoganda. Few thoughts??
    1. Will gandhigiri work with them? Not just sending flowers but using other Gandhi ways as well.
    2. Should core post some article on the home page.."Top 10 Myths About Employment Based Immigration" and include tax as one of the myths.
    Reason, i'm saying this is that in my company there are several americans who think that way even though they are ok with immigration. They think that we do not pay any tax here.
    3. Educate numberusa and other anti-immigration people about. I know we might not be able to educate the core people over their but we might be able to educate other member joining there.

    Any other thoughts?..


    The only way to counter this is to fax the senators and reps stating the "real" facts!





    hot tattoo Fun Quotes, Baby Quotes quotes on fun. friendship quotes, fun,
  • friendship quotes, fun,



  • kumar1
    09-26 02:09 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    xx



    more...


    house funny quotes about friends quotes on fun. Re: Quips, Quotes amp; Fun Stuff
  • Re: Quips, Quotes amp; Fun Stuff



  • Desertfox
    12-10 07:06 PM
    Hi friends,
    I need your help!!!

    I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?


    Thank you very much...

    If you have valid L-2 status, you need to apply for your EAD (file I-765 with USCIS) to be able to work legally. Once your I-765 is approved, you will get your EAD card and you will have to take it to your local SSN office and apply for a SSN. Having your EAD (employment authorization) card allows you to apply for a SSN. Also no matter what, you will need a SSN to work legally.





    tattoo Alcohol Fun Quotes quotes on fun. Funny Quotes Graphics
  • Funny Quotes Graphics



  • BharatPremi
    07-10 12:22 AM
    very well pointed out! maybe there is more to this than meets the eye, because the lawsuit doesn't seem to mention this violation. Or is there a remote possiblity that the lawyers havent done their math?:confused:

    Ofcourse, this can become the main bullet of the law suite gun.. but hold on before firing it... It can backfire to us... End result can be unwanted... Worst Scenario could be revoking all GCs granted in June and few days of July... multiple lawsuites !!! --- AND increment in the BACKLOG where you and I and everybody in this forum are still stuck.



    more...


    pictures random funny quotes. a quotes on fun. 5) Email any Funny Quote to
  • 5) Email any Funny Quote to



  • DDD
    03-14 12:06 AM
    If ya'll do like a character model contest next time, I think I will be in. But we will need like a 4 week due date...lol. Good job all.





    dresses friendship quotes, fun, quotes on fun. Short funny quotes about life
  • Short funny quotes about life



  • newbee7
    07-09 04:23 PM
    Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
    So you be ready toooo.

    I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
    Are we 100% SURE that this happened???

    Is there any clause in the law, which lets them do this ,If FBI doesnt give any information for 6 months/1 Year... I dont know , so i will let the court decide.
    In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications “when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,” Mr. Aytes said.

    "not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE

    I think this should count for 100%.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin



    more...


    makeup Funny quotes pictures. quotes on fun. funny quotes about friends
  • funny quotes about friends



  • conchshell
    07-28 11:00 AM
    Instead of discussing this matter on IV forum ... please report it to Vishwa Hindu Parishad ( www.vhp.org ) They are actively searching for such issues.





    girlfriend Funny Quotes Graphics quotes on fun. Tags: anime quotes, funny
  • Tags: anime quotes, funny



  • Legal
    07-05 12:07 PM
    No need to conduct this poll. What's your point? go by the
    majority if they say no?

    Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
    are unlikely to be helpful anyway.





    hairstyles quotes on fun. funny sex quotes on fun. Nom,nom,nom,funny,quotes,cute
  • Nom,nom,nom,funny,quotes,cute



  • Jaime
    09-13 03:52 AM
    Everyone bring U.S. flags if you can!!! (ONLY U.S. Flags - thanks!!!)





    GCNaseeb
    10-12 09:20 PM
    See signature





    WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    07-13 12:40 PM
    I am in the same boat.
    You can't do much. Some say opening an SR is like raising a red flag,they might want to interview you. Get an info pass will have the same effect.
    So I believe we should wait and let see if the ones before us have been cleared
    and if not what steps have they taken.

    Just enjoy the feeling that we are current in Aug and soon our wish will come true.
    Insha Allah

    sorry if this has been asked...

    if you are current, when can you expect to get an approval notice ?
    My online I485 status continues to be in "Initial Review" stage and the last date of change on my file was back in 2008.

    Is there anything we can do to shake this up or just wait.



Post Title

quotes on fun


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotes-on-fun.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive