sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating

    images Sandra Bullock and Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • nkavjs
    11-09 12:22 PM
    I do received RD as July 2nd and ND: Oct 10 on RN. I am not planning to bug IO@NSC for EAD or NC untill Jan 2008 or I see my PD current per VB.

    Good to hear that USCIS did something right for someone. Atleast they recognised your Receipt date as July 2.

    On my case they moved my file from NSC to TSC on 4 August and they used that date on my notice date as recp. date.. instead of 2 July.
    I didnt get any response from my attorney yet.. but Shd I worry about getting my recp. dates corrected to 2 July.. I have PD of July 2003 EB3-India.
    BTW I thought you are current with PD of 2001. Isnt it?

    Pls. correct me if I am wrong. txs





    wallpaper Sandra Bullock and Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • pani_6
    09-24 12:02 PM
    uscis has deleted the link





    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock Confirmed She
  • Sandra Bullock Confirmed She



  • amslonewolf
    05-06 11:43 AM
    while we are on the topic, how long does it take to get a I-140 approval notice from TSC





    2011 Sandra Bullock and Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock Calls Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock Calls Ryan



  • small2006
    01-24 12:58 PM
    With all due sympathies, this is one of the funniest posts I have read in a long time....It helps to lighten up a bit every now and then considering we are all in this for a long haul...

    Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I went through London back in 2004 and my experience was completely different. I went to the NYC consulate to get my TV for $50, yes just $50 and the whole paper work etc was done in less than 30min and I had to go back after 2 hours to collect my passport with a 1 year multiple entry stamped on it.

    My point being, I think they have changed a lot of rules and made it more stringent after the recent security threats etc.

    Getting a GC soon is our saviour


    I had the misfortune of travelling thru London in December on my way to Mumbai. After I purchased my tickets, I learnt that I need a transit visa (TV) for UK. (Who is going to tell them (UK) that they are no longer the center of attraction esp. if you have lived and worked in US). Anyway, as per the rules, you need a transit visa if you don�t have a valid US visa. (Note: If you have AP, and don�t have a valid visa, you still need a TV).

    I went to their site and did all the research to get a TV. Good god Heavens! Has anyone filled out their painful form for a TV? Besides asking the usual details, they get extremely nosy. They want to know each and everything about you. Where you work, what money do you make, name of your wife, kids and their citizenship status, name of your father and mother and where they were born, their birth date, how much money you have and where the money is (stocks, bonds, CDS) etc. etc. While filling up the form I realized that, even my future father in law did not pose so many probing questions to me. (Please note: I don�t mind answering these silly questions for a regular visa, but for the damn TV, it is certainly overkill).

    Anyway to cut the long story short. The regular cost of TV is/was $92. However, when I filled up the application form they were asking for $184. (The satisfaction of getting a good deal on the tickets was quickly evaporating). I assumed I must have made a mistake in thinking the cost to be $92 and reluctantly paid $184. Next it was time to fill the application for my wife and answer the idiotic questions again. You should have seen the �I will kill you right now� look on my wife�s face after I woke her up in the middle of night and asked details about her parents. After I filled up the form, to my surprise, now they were asking $274 for visa fees. It was already 2:00 am and I have no choice but to painfully enter my credit card details, hoping that they would realize the mistake in their recon process and would reimburse the difference. (Of course, I was only dreaming).

    It is now almost the end of January and I have still now received any money from them. I have tried sending several email to the emb(ass)y, but none of their emails work. I get bounced email for all the emails that I have used. I have tried calling them and left messages and no one has called back. I have send emails to my credit card company and the people who processed the payment and none of them have been able to help me. There is a way to talk to someone in the emb(ass)y, but you need to dial a 900 number, which BTW costs $2.49 per minute. Throwing good money after bad is not an option.

    I just wanted to share this experience with you and remind you of the pain ahead, if you are travelling thru UK and don�t have a valid US visa. Personally, even if they had charged me the regular $92, I will still use other options to travel next time. The amount of time wasted in filling the crappy application form, going to NY, (starting Dec doing your finger prints) is simply too much to handle. Visiting your motherland/fatherland is a very special occasion and all these intermediate steps certainly water down the �good feeling� that you experience during the days leading to your trip.

    I haven�t given up my quest for a refund, but now, not only I want my money back I would like to bring back home the Koh-i-noor too.



    more...


    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock
  • Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock



  • Macaca
    07-15 08:43 AM
    LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/ldt.01.html

    DOBBS: It's pretty remarkable. Two million people legally admitted to the United States each year. Four hundred thousand H1 visas each year. Nine hundred thousand other employment visas each year. Six hundred thousand student visas issued each year. Four hundred fifty-five thousand temporary employment transfers granted.
    In addition, over 700,000 legal citizens. In addition, a million permanent residents. My gosh, what in the world are you folks talking about?

    1 para from How many H-1B visa workers? Counts vary (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=114543&postcount=737) VALLEY EMPLOYERS AMONG TOP USERS By Chris O'Brien (cobrien@mercurynews.com or (415) 298-0207) Mercury News, 07/15/2007

    The federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap. It doesn't include the 20,312 applications the government turned down.





    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock,
  • Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock,



  • hpandey
    01-24 12:07 PM
    As I said before, I am never going to fly thru UK, even though I sill have a transit visa valid till Nov 2008. I can still feel the pain.

    Yeah I would say get a direct flight to India via Continental or whatever else is available ( AIR INDIA would not be anyone's preference I guess ) rather than going through these idiotic countries.



    more...


    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds
  • Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds



  • factoryman
    06-15 12:30 PM
    Do you have a question, comment, or give info about a previous post.
    I don't mind, you just copied my post from another thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=83656#post83656)(minus the links).

    What are you tryiing to say?

    I am speaking from experience. Download the forms needed for filing 485, EAD and AP. Then when your attorney send you his/her set ( normally they do this in 2 stages - one they will send you a draft copy to verify and correct all info - some have online questionnaire; stage two - they send the final forms for you to verify and sign again - this they may do paper copy or online PDF - that cannot be edited - not fill able forms).

    So, here I am providing links to all forms that I know are needed. These from uscis.gov site are fill able. Weekend is coming. Fill them, and print and keep them.

    When attorney sends papers, compare yours with their and do corrections in theirs ( usually it will have stamps of the firm)

    Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status - I-485

    Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status - I-693

    There is a supplemental 693 also for vaccination records.

    Biographic Information - I-325 A
    There are A, B, C and other versions. I filled A

    Application for Employment Authorization - I-765

    Application for Travel Document - I-131

    Affidavit of Support - I-134

    I completed all these forms with 100% correct info- still the Paralegal - made mistakes again and again ( I can't correct the PDF as Adobe PDF writer is 1800 USD). I lost ONE precious week. Hoping to file on 06/01/2007, filed on 06/08. Learn and be wiser from experience, yours and others.
    __________________
    We Are Legal Aliens, Legal Aliens on a path to become Legal Permanent Residents and ultimately citizens. Let's stop calling ourselves H1B high tech temp workers - and I changed my signature in the morning of one fine day when all dates became current





    2010 Sandra Bullock Confirmed She sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • vshar
    08-20 03:11 PM
    I also just changed my plan from unlimited residential to world. Wow.

    Now lets see how is the call quality to India.:)



    more...


    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan



  • gc_chahiye
    10-17 07:25 PM
    gc_chahiye is correct - this is precisely why my lawyer advised me not to go with 2nd set of 485 + if one gets rejected the other one automatically gets rejected (when both are combined)

    We decided to go for 485 that had older PD

    I know someone who applied for 2nd set and then withdrew the 2nd application as soon as he got Receipts (his application was in Neb and wife's was in Texas << this could lead to major delays as the files are now physically located in different centers)

    With all the confusion and movement of applications to different centers... things can only get complicated in my opinion. One can only hope for the best

    why would the second app be rejected automatically if the first one is rejected?
    Combining them simply puts them all into a single file for USCIS to follow up on. They are still individual files, based on individual I-140s.





    hair Sandra Bullock Calls Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. 2011 Actors Ryan Reynolds,
  • 2011 Actors Ryan Reynolds,



  • dalssunil
    09-19 08:57 PM
    Dear dreamworld,
    First of all thanks a lot for your reply and i further have some question if you could please help me understand that. the situations is that I have given my New I140 (EB2) to my lawyer and all he did was took a copy of my I485 receipt notice and said he will send that to USCIS. My PD on EB3 is Feb. 2003, how would I come to know if my EB3 PD was ported to EB2 by that I mean to how I would come to know if my I485 was ported to EB2 and still have PD of Feb 2003...

    Thanks In advance�



    more...


    sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • ruby
    06-20 07:51 PM
    I'm filling I-131 form and there is a question for which i need help. It asks for "Class of Admission" (Question 3). What it is? Is it H1B?

    Thanks in advance.





    hot Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Is Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan
  • Is Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan



  • sotaz
    06-15 04:18 PM
    I have quick question about I-485 filing date. What will be the filing date, the day I mail the packet or the day they receive or the day they acknowledge the receipt.

    I am asking this because I cannot file my I-485 before August 15th due to some personal reasons. So suppose I prepare everything beforehand and mail it on August 16th - will that be appropriate filing (assuming the dates remain current in August)?
    Thanks. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

    PD: July 2004, I -140 pending.



    more...


    house 2011 Sandra Bullock and Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock
  • Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock



  • sledge_hammer
    11-25 08:37 PM
    Exactly!

    So then we all need to agree that the person foreclosing has no right to blame the lender. It is people like you and me whose tax money will be used to bail out banks that have the right to blame them AND the borrower! :)

    From the punjabi's perspective, it is entirely punjabi's fault. Because he knew what he is getting into when he signed the contract. From the public perspective, the banks were stupid to loan money to everthing that moves and later asking for bailout money from tax payers. I think this is what RDB is trying to say.





    tattoo Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Over Ryan Reynolds Dating
  • Over Ryan Reynolds Dating



  • amitjoey
    07-11 02:19 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_power



    more...


    pictures Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • neverbefore
    08-16 05:28 PM
    My case is at the local USCIS service center. I opened an SR on Aug 12 and got an email response encouraging me to apply for an Infopass appointment: "We have determined that your case would have a better result if you make an appointment to visit your local office, so you may speak with an Immigration Services Officer about your case."

    I now have an Infopass booked. Let's see what happens. My case is pre-adjudicated since we had an interview two years ago.

    Should it go any further this way, can anyone please explain the process of Ombudsman / Congressman / Senator et al?

    Thanks in advance.

    :confused:





    dresses Is Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Sandra Bullock not dating Ryan
  • Sandra Bullock not dating Ryan



  • bijualex29
    01-09 01:27 PM
    I am from IIT,Bombay, email:bijualex29@yahoo.com
    Any member from IIT Bombay, please contact me ASAP.

    We have a very important lead to work with.



    more...


    makeup Sandra Bullock Dating Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. 2011 Sandra Bullock and Ryan
  • 2011 Sandra Bullock and Ryan



  • Macaca
    12-05 04:15 PM
    AMY GOODMAN: In the beginning of the broadcast, we played a clip�

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: �of you talking about various concerns that you have around immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: The last part of that clip�and maybe we can play it again�

    LOU DOBBS: Illegal immigrants, if I may, Amy.

    AMY GOODMAN: Illegal immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Only illegal immigrants.

    AMY GOODMAN: Maybe we can play a last part of this clip that we played, just to go through it again. We�ll see if our folks have that clip ready. And this is the clip that we played in the billboard. It�s�

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I can recall what was said if it�s at all helpful. I said that according to a study�I didn�t use the attribution, but according to a study that Jorge Borjas at Harvard University had completed, that the cost of excess immigration into this country amounts to $200 billion a year in wages, that the cost of incarceration, medical care, social services approximates $50 billion in this country per year. And the reality is that about a third of the crimes that are of those in state prisons�federal prisons, excuse me, federal prisons, are�I�m sorry.

    AMY GOODMAN: Are�?

    LOU DOBBS: Are those who are in this country illegally.

    AMY GOODMAN: Let�s play it.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: And then let�s talk about it.


    Let�s say the number is eleven million, although some studies put the number as high as twenty million illegal aliens in this country. That not only amounts to a shift of six to ten congressional seats among the states based on the population of illegal immigration. The fact is, those illegal aliens are costing our economy $200 billion in depressed wages for working Americans. It is costing $50 billion a year in social and medical costs. And it�s costing us, no one knows precisely how much, to incarcerate what is about a third of our prison population who are illegal aliens.

    AMY GOODMAN: So, Lou, you said a third of the prison population are illegal aliens.

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    AMY GOODMAN: The fact is, it�s something like 6% of prisoners in this country are non-citizens, not even illegal, just non-citizens.

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    AMY GOODMAN: And then a percentage of that would not be documented.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, it�s actually�I think it�s 26% in federal prison.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you said of all prisoners.

    LOU DOBBS: I said about�yes, but I�and I misspoke, without question. I was referring to federal prisoners.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you didn�t say that, and so it leaves people with the impression�

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I didn�t, but then I just explained it to you.

    AMY GOODMAN: But you have a very large audience on CNN.

    LOU DOBBS: I have a very large audience and a very bright audience.

    AMY GOODMAN: And you told them that a third of the population of this country are illegal immigrants. 6% , which is under the population of immigrants�

    LOU DOBBS: 6% , right.

    AMY GOODMAN: �in this country, of prisoners�

    LOU DOBBS: In state prisons.

    AMY GOODMAN: �are immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: In state prisons. In state prisons.

    AMY GOODMAN: No, 6% overall are immigrants. You said 30% are illegal.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I think we�ve established�we could sit here and say this all day, Amy. The fact is, the number is 26% in federal prisons. That�s what I was referring to. I did not�I misspoke when I said �prisons.� I was referring to the federal prisons, because that�s the federal crime: immigration. And that�

    AMY GOODMAN: Have you made a correction on your show to say that 30% of�?

    LOU DOBBS: I�m sure we have. We�ve reported�absolutely.

    AMY GOODMAN: We didn�t see it.

    LOU DOBBS: Do you know how many reports we�ve done on illegal immigration in this country?

    AMY GOODMAN: Yes, many.

    LOU DOBBS: I mean, my god.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Yeah, but I�d like to get into this issue�I mean, aside from the fact that the GAO report�

    LOU DOBBS: Excuse me, just one second.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Sure.

    LOU DOBBS: I mean, what if I were to sit here and just hound you because you said I was anti-immigrant, when I am, point of fact, I�m anti-illegal immigrant, and it�s absolutely a matter of fact. We could quarrel over the terminology, if you want. But why should people of good faith and intelligence sit there and be so absurd about it?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: No, we agree on that. But this is precisely the lumping of illegal or undocumented immigrants and legal immigrants in one category that�s a problem�

    LOU DOBBS: Right.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: �because, for instance�

    LOU DOBBS: Right, I agree with you.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: �the total percentage of the non-citizen population of the United States right now is about thirty-five million, 12% of the population.

    LOU DOBBS: Do you know this?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Well, this is Census Bureau�

    LOU DOBBS: I was just�I was just�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Wait, wait, Lou. Let me finish. Let me finish, Lou.

    LOU DOBBS: I have to say, I was laughing about the NIE, because, as you heard Steve Hadley talk about�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Lou, let me finish.

    LOU DOBBS: �high confidence levels in those estimates,�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Right, but let me�

    LOU DOBBS: What do you suppose the confidence level is of the United States government in the number of people in this country illegally, the number of people�

    JUAN GONZALEZ: We�re assuming now�the legal population is pretty well documented, right? But the�

    LOU DOBBS: Documented, undocumented.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: The legal immigrant population is pretty well documented. It�s about twenty-three million. And then you add maybe another eleven to twelve million of the undocumented population, and you get thirty-five million. The point is�my point is this: if 12% of the non-citizen population of the United States�non-citizens comprise 12% of the population. They comprise 6% of the prison population. That suggests to me that crime rates are far lower among non-citizen immigrants�legal and illegal�than they are among the general population of the United States.

    LOU DOBBS: Can I ask you a question?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: You have raised the issue of crime�you�ve raised the issue of crime in relationship to immigrants.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, silly me, silly me. MS-13, all sorts of gangs. You know, the fact that Mexico is the largest source of methamphetamines, heroin, cocaine, marijuana entering the United States. Silly me for bringing up crack.

    AMY GOODMAN: But, Lou�

    LOU DOBBS: But may I ask you a question?

    AMY GOODMAN: I think you agree�

    LOU DOBBS: May I ask this question�

    AMY GOODMAN: I think you would agree�

    LOU DOBBS: May I ask this question�

    AMY GOODMAN: �that facts matter.

    LOU DOBBS: Of course, they do. Absolutely.

    AMY GOODMAN: And so�

    LOU DOBBS: I am an empericist to the bone.

    AMY GOODMAN: And so, if 6% of prisoners are immigrants�documented and undocumented�and you said 30% of prisoners, a third of the population of prisons in this country, are prisoners, it conveys a very different sense.

    LOU DOBBS: Different meaning.

    AMY GOODMAN: And as you�ve pointed out�

    LOU DOBBS: I agree.

    AMY GOODMAN: �you�ve done hundreds of shows on these issues.

    LOU DOBBS: More than that. More like thousands.

    AMY GOODMAN: And that reinforces the feeling that people have, who watch the show�

    LOU DOBBS: So, your point is?

    AMY GOODMAN: �either they believe you or�either they don�t believe you, or they believe you and are being fed wrong information.

    LOU DOBBS: Well, I don�t�you know, I think it�s important for all of us, because, as you say, I�m�we�re all interested in the facts. So let me ask both of you, please, a question that seeks a fact: Does the United States government and do state governments inquire of their prisoners as to whether they are legal or illegal, and can they under the law? Or are these estimates that we�re talking about?

    AMY GOODMAN: Well, if the government doesn�t know, how do you know?

    LOU DOBBS: No, that�s as straightforward question.

    AMY GOODMAN: How do you know?

    LOU DOBBS: Well, because in the federal prisons, they are permitted to make a decision as to whether or not they can ask if they�re citizens or non-citizens, but cannot ask if they�re legal or illegal. So it is, at best, a projection. When Juan says eleven million to twelve million illegal aliens, you and I both know that the Bear Stearns study suggests twenty million people. There is no one in this country today�that�s why I referred to the National Intelligence�

    AMY GOODMAN: And the Bear Stearns study has been critiqued over and over again�

    LOU DOBBS: By whom?

    AMY GOODMAN: �by the top economists.

    LOU DOBBS: Oh, come on!

    AMY GOODMAN: Bear Stearns study, saying it is wildly exaggerated, that their�

    LOU DOBBS: The National Intelligence Estimate is closer probably on Iran today than it is on the makeup of the US population today. I mean, if you want to talk about this nonsense, I mean, that�s what it is.

    AMY GOODMAN: Let�s go to break, and we�ll come back.

    LOU DOBBS: Sure.

    AMY GOODMAN: Our guest is Lou Dobbs. He is the well-known anchor of CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight and has written a new book called Independents Day. We�ll be back with him in a minute.

    [break]





    girlfriend Over Ryan Reynolds Dating sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Ryan Reynolds has not only
  • Ryan Reynolds has not only



  • mrdelhiite
    06-29 07:58 PM
    Im signing off the web page for the rest of the weekend.. im going to leave my brains behind and go watch Sivaji.

    Lets see what Monday has to offer us. :)

    someone..suggest all this to Mr. More ... his next movie can be about immigration ... !!
    Peace
    -M





    hairstyles Sandra Bullock and Ryan sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating. Ryan Reynolds, You Should Take
  • Ryan Reynolds, You Should Take



  • santb1975
    01-11 08:39 AM
    Let's give this a good push





    glus
    01-21 09:50 AM
    I had both a valid visa stamped on my passport and AP. But my wife did not have a stamped visa so I showed her AP and my h1. The immigration inspector said that you both have to use AP to enter. I argued with him a little that I can use my h1 when it is valid but he did not agree and said that I am trying to do a fraud. Well I did not argue much and let him stamp my I 94 with a parole stamp till 01/26/2007. I have now filed for my extension.

    I have verified that with my attorney. The officer should not have asked you to enter on AP. You could have entered on H1 or AP and it was up to you. This is a good example of the fact that some immigration officers do not know the rules well. If your H1 is still good, you can leave and re-enter showing H1 and you should be fine.

    G





    Sri_1975
    06-16 10:23 PM
    PM me L1fraud i would like to help. Because of L1 misuse lot of people are loosing jobs.



Post Title

sandra bullock and ryan reynolds dating


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/sandra-bullock-and-ryan-reynolds-dating.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive