serena williams hot commercial

    images serena williams hot pink. serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot. serena
  • serena williams hot. serena



  • prakashv44
    08-11 01:44 PM
    People,

    Thanks for the post and I am in





    wallpaper serena williams hot. serena serena williams hot commercial. Serena+williams+hot+pink+
  • Serena+williams+hot+pink+



  • gk_2000
    05-23 03:51 PM
    Yes you suffer from inferiority complex !

    And rightly so, I may add :D :p





    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot. champion Serena Williams; champion Serena Williams
  • serena williams hot. champion Serena Williams; champion Serena Williams



  • Macaca
    07-17 10:26 AM
    One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.

    Please post URL





    2011 Serena+williams+hot+pink+ serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot. serena
  • serena williams hot. serena



  • abc
    12-13 03:36 PM
    I am planning to forget GC and move on with new company.

    For new company to file EB2 based on BS + 6 years experience. What kind of experience letter we will need from old company.

    AS you know desi companies dont give experience letters, how do people manage to show old experiences and file for EB2 in new company ?



    more...


    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot pink.
  • serena williams hot pink.



  • anurakt
    01-16 09:13 PM
    If you remember that I had pledged $1000 in last 20$ campaign and you guys could only shell out $500 out of me...which means that I still have a block of $500 which was not spent for IV in the past. Here is my next pledge :

    " I will donate a lumpsum amount of $500 when we have the following level of monthly contribution and verified by IV core members :
    200 members for 20$ and 100 members for $50 and 20 members for $100 , there is no date restriction attached this time , but I hope that it's done in this month, I call upon the members who can take this challenge and take that $500 from my pocket this time"

    Note : Kvrr has signed for $100 and I will sign up for another $100 , which means we have only 18 members to go for $100 monthly to finish one piece of my pledge.



    Can anyone tomm morning give me an update on where we are at from my pledge point of view !!

    Come on guys make me poorer by another $500 if you have *****.





    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot photo
  • serena williams hot photo



  • rimzhim
    04-04 03:54 PM
    So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?
    IEEE believes that ppl educated in the US should not be sent back and should actually stay here. I agree with that stance. After all, they want what is best for ppl born here and those who have been educated here. It is IEEE-USA :)



    more...


    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot.
  • serena williams hot.



  • psam
    07-03 10:11 AM
    2) When there is no per country quota in H1B visas, do you think it is fair to have it in EB visas?



    There is no reason to mention H1B in this context. Its not going to help GC seekers or H1B seekers.





    2010 serena williams hot. champion Serena Williams; champion Serena Williams serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot pink.
  • serena williams hot pink.



  • NKR
    09-05 03:52 PM
    like Reliable Desi Consultant? I think they become Extinct with dinosaurs!

    No, you still find them in JuraSICK park



    more...


    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot. Serena Williams showing her
  • serena williams hot. Serena Williams showing her



  • boreal
    12-28 10:28 AM
    I have posted it on Craig's list:

    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vol/254456446.html





    hair serena williams hot. serena serena williams hot commercial. picture of Serena Williams
  • picture of Serena Williams



  • nixstor
    10-15 11:53 PM
    ok what receipt # are you guys talking about? i think iam little confused..

    ok if I send the letter with my name and notarize it would it suffice? plkease advise? waht is that receipt # that u guysa re talking about

    Yes, just notarize and send by mail or fax. The receipt number is for tracking your FOIA request and NOT for your immigration related cases.

    From USCIS FOIA home page

    Making a FOIA or PA request:

    1. To Request USCIS Records: Unless otherwise noted below, mail or fax all requests for USCIS records, including alien files and procurement information, to the National Records Center at the address listed above. Please note: ALL FOIA REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. Form G-639 (available from this website under Immigration Forms) may be used for this purpose, but is not required. Please see “How to make a FOIA or PA request” for detailed information necessary to process your request. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept FOIA or PA requests by e-mail at this time.



    more...


    serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot photo
  • serena williams hot photo



  • bank_king2003
    02-08 02:27 PM
    All,

    Disclaimer: I am not a ron's associate and he is not even my lawyer. just want to bring this under everyone's observations.

    there is a very nice article on ron's site about how USCIS still waste visas. this is a real slavery where due to USCIS inefficiency - hard earning people like us suffer alot and the agony is that noone is there to even listen and stop USCIS from this practice. for details
    go to:
    Discussion thread for ImmInfo Blog article: DOS explanation of visa controls (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/9732-discussion-thread-for-imminfo-blog-article-dos-explanation-of-visa-controls.html)

    some fine prints from the above discussion wanted to share:

    Consider the fact that USCIS purport to have preapproved about 150,000 cases. All of those cases were reported to VO as ready for closure. VO's system automatically generates specific visa numbers for specific cases. If the CIS doesn't use them, they expire and are wasted. Based on the numbers provided so far, it appears that the CIS failed to close out enough EB3 cases and about 3,000 to 5,000 numbers were wasted.

    If the CIS does not act on the assignment of individual visa numbers to pre-approved cases, then those numbers are wasted. That appears to be what happened last fiscal year.

    by law "unused" visa numbers fall across within a fiscal quarter. So, for example, all of the unused Worldwide EB2 numbers for the first fiscal quarter (Oct - Dec) "fell across" and became available to applicants chargeable to single state limited countries - in this case China and India. If for any reason there were no unused visas in a particular quarter, then there would be no fall across for that quarter. They do not save them up and issue them at the end of the fiscal year.





    hot serena williams hot pink. serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot photo
  • serena williams hot photo



  • greyhair
    02-08 06:01 PM
    Frankly I think that this lawyer is just posting provocative material to make himself popular. He has made many predictions and number of "useful" analysis in the past, most of which were found to be untrue. I used to read his posts until recently I figured out that the analysis was unreliable. This is just my opinion.



    more...


    house Serena Williams Boobs from her serena williams hot commercial. Note: Commercial after the
  • Note: Commercial after the



  • Legal
    07-13 11:03 AM
    srkamath
    1. Pull out cases based on PD, review then approve/deny/RFE

    Mnay July 07 filers have reported LUDs and RFE on their 485 this past year when their priority dates were not current. This means all the files that were received in or before July 27th 2007 at NSC have already been reviewed.





    tattoo serena williams hot photo serena williams hot commercial. serena williams hot pink.
  • serena williams hot pink.



  • coopheal
    11-12 11:43 AM
    Why should some else follow up on your brilliant ideas. How about you take the lead and contact media in your area with your ideas. If the reporter is interested you can volunteer to be interviewd and also forward the information on the forum so that whoever is interested can also interview.

    I see a problem in such postings. We only come up with ideas and expect someone else to work on them. I do not think at your workplace this is all you do-- Just give ideas and ask your managers and VP and CEO to follow up on your ideas.

    If lobbying does not work then how come you have a 2 year EAD, You filed AOS in July 2007 due to IV, H1B time is decoupled from H4 time for your wife?

    Well said.... A good idea without implementation is just dreaming....



    more...


    pictures serena williams hot. serena williams hot commercial. Read more on: Serena Williams
  • Read more on: Serena Williams



  • perm
    07-03 02:44 PM
    where's the petetion, where do we sign?





    dresses serena williams hot photo serena williams hot commercial. Too hot for TV: Serena
  • Too hot for TV: Serena



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-17 11:19 AM
    Category: EB3 India
    PD: Sep 2002
    Filed 485 on 07/27/2007

    If your PD is Sep 2002, why did you file in July instead of filing in Jun?



    more...


    makeup serena williams hot. Serena Williams showing her serena williams hot commercial. Serena Williams Boobs from her
  • Serena Williams Boobs from her



  • texanmom
    09-26 11:46 AM
    I just got a call from Eilene Zimmerman regarding the article and she promised me that she is working on fixing the error soon

    If we make a big enough noise, perhaps we can get CNN to write an article focusing on our issues. Please continue to press for changes.





    girlfriend serena williams hot pink. serena williams hot commercial. Serena Williams Banned
  • Serena Williams Banned



  • delax
    07-20 02:28 PM
    delax,

    There is a mistake in your numbers, thousands of cases applied for in 2005 were approved in 2006.
    If you look at the 2006 PERM Data Sheet, there are 7290 Approved, India cases with receipt dates in the year 2005.
    I'm assuming PD = PERM Receipt Date (correct me if i'm wrong)
    Similarly for 2006 in the 2007 tables.

    Therefore there are ~ 8700 - EB1, EB2, EB3 cases in 2005 and not 1350.

    The data is organized by Govt Fiscal Year (Oct thru Sept) and by priority date not approval date. Thus anyone applying in Oct-Dec of 2005 will show up in the 2006 file.
    You will notice that the PERM receipt date is always between Oct of previous year and Sept of next year. I also think that the pre-PERM data is a little suspect. I am the only GC applicant from my company and my PD is July 2004, but my case does not show up in the 2004 file. I guess during the transfer from DOL to BEC's my case got lost in translation though I got an approval in Feb 2007.





    hairstyles serena williams hot photo serena williams hot commercial. Serena-williams-hot-in-sports-
  • Serena-williams-hot-in-sports-



  • mheggade
    07-14 01:22 PM
    link does not work





    sunny1000
    01-19 10:40 PM
    Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.

    On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.

    On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.

    One of the TSA security personnel’s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).

    I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.

    Sir, are you a US citizen?

    I said, No

    Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.

    I have shown my passport to the police officer.

    He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?

    I said my employer’s name.

    Later, he gave me my passport back.

    Now,

    I have asked the Police Officer few questions

    1. Sir, I’m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?

    Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

    2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?

    Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.

    3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?

    Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.

    I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.

    I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.

    P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in “ORGANE”.

    Are you sure that it was a police officer and not a CBP inspector? The reason I ask is that the fact that you mentioned that he said that he could have deported you. Also, it was after the security check where CBP inspectors are present usually.

    I was stopped by a cop for allegedly speeding in Vermont. The second question after asking "do you know why I stopped you" was that "what nationality I was" and "am I a U.S citizen"? I answered him and he asked what was my profession. After that, he just took my drivers license and issued a ticket. He also gave me a break and reduced the speed reading by 5 miles in order for me to pay lesser fine. He did not ask for my passport or immigration papers.

    I flew into JFK last week from India and there was a CBP inspector standing at the yellow line where I usually wait for the next available inspector. He asked for my passport to see the visa and then, he let me go to the immigration counter for processing by another inspector. This is pretty new as I flew back to JFK from India in Nov and I was not screened before getting to the immigration counter.





    bondgoli007
    07-29 02:42 PM
    @wizkid...Nice job!! Go on and pile it on the poor sod!

    You had already made your point in your initial post to this thread so why rub it in? Is it because you never have faced such a dire situation... if you cannot offer anything constructive atleast shut your trap, don't be such a jerk and let the guy vent!

    @uma...I can understand your frustration at this point. Is staying and working in the US very important to you? If so, you can try to workout a solution with your employer where you can work for them in a different country for 1 year and then maybe come back with a new 6 year H1 time. If the economy gets better (and hoping it would), you can perhaps negotiate with them to restart your GC process or at that stage move to another employer. I ask you to think ahead with calm and logic. You will find a solution which you will be happy with in future.

    I wish you all the best and Take care!



Post Title

serena williams hot commercial


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/serena-williams-hot-commercial.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive