short friendship quotes for pictures

    images my special friend Quote short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes
  • short friendship quotes



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-16 05:50 PM
    Excellent writeup...It was very interesting to read, since lot of us are in almost the same situation.

    May I suggest you some cost cutting measures especially in the difficult economic times?

    1) Quit buying Starbucks coffee. It may be a small sacrifice but it adds up in the end. You can make your own coffee at home.
    2) Quit buying News paper. You get more latest news on the internet.
    3) try to save as much as possible.





    wallpaper short friendship quotes short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes and sayings. est friend quotes and sayings
  • short friendship quotes and sayings. est friend quotes and sayings



  • jonty_11
    07-11 01:52 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.
    man this is US...here prices of goods are jacked up and then a big SALE sign is posted on the front door....

    Same for EAD...hey! will give u 2 year EADs, but only if your PD is not close...and then they make most of ours PDs close to the Cut off date..and Oops...now only 1 year EAD





    short friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes short.
  • friendship quotes short.



  • carbon
    07-24 12:39 PM
    If USCIS could interpret the law to their advantage we can use our resources
    to fight their interpretation and force them to change their policy.

    I also think we can even file a law suite in relation to "incorrect" interpretation
    by USCIS.





    2011 short friendship quotes and sayings. est friend quotes and sayings short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes and
  • short friendship quotes and



  • delax
    07-13 08:35 AM
    ALL I AM SAYING IS WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. REASON WHY I LIKE IV OVER MURTHY. IMMIGRATION IS MURTHY'S PRIMARY BUSINESS .. IV IS DOING NOT FOR MONEY BUT TO REALLY FIX THINGS ... MUST MEAN SOMETHING RIGHT ... GO IV
    -M


    You've got me totally wrong - Its not a question of liking one over the other. How can you compare a lobbying outfit whose objective is to change existing law to better suit reality to a law firm whose objective is to help clients attain permanent residency within the EXISTING law.

    If you had been on one of the calls last week that Murthy organized for her clients - you would know what I am saying and why she is doing what she is doing or why she is not doing what everyone else is EXPECTING her to do.



    more...


    short friendship quotes for pictures. dresses short friendship
  • dresses short friendship



  • mheggade
    07-20 10:24 AM
    The regular quota for EB2 and EB3 combined is only about 9,800. That means 17,700 visas have to come from somewhere. I dont think those many visas are remaining for this year. Be prepared to see FIFO thrown under the bus and approvals with PDs that are all over the place. Please critique this analysis without piling on. Thoughts?

    DOS has stated that they have given entire EB1 over flow (approx 25,000 visa's) and EB2 ROW over flow to EB2 I and C. Per my estimate, It is definitely possible that we could see at least 30k to 40k EB2 I approvals for this FY.
    If only DOS pulls up some kind of trick and come up with strategy to give similar kind of over flow next year to EB3 I and C. We could see EB3 cut off move to Mid 2003.





    short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes
  • short friendship quotes



  • royus77
    07-09 04:45 PM
    I hope this lawsuit fails. Looking ahead this lawsuit, if it succeeds might do us more damage than good. Law of unintended consequences states that something can happen we haven't thought of.
    Supposing, if lawsuit goes ahead and wins, one outcome might be - USCIS might start adhering to strict interpretation of 7% per country, or curtail spillovers drastically. Then we are in deep shit.


    what made you think so ?Do you think they are violating the law and allocating more than 7% to other countries?



    more...


    short friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes short.
  • friendship quotes short.



  • dressking
    09-28 10:06 AM
    At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.

    The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.

    Pros and cons will be everywhere.
    India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.

    I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.

    Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.

    Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.

    I will like to ask everyone one question.
    Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?

    Folks think about it.

    I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.

    I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.

    GO IV GO
    TOGETHER WE CAN

    You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.





    2010 friendship quotes short. short friendship quotes for pictures. my special friend Quote
  • my special friend Quote



  • anilnag
    03-09 10:47 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=324915#post324915

    Please contribute here so that we can end the guessing game and get realistic data on pending applications by each category and country. This will help us determine how fast VB may move in future.

    Thanks



    more...


    short friendship quotes for pictures. dresses friendship quotes short. short friendship quotes for pictures. short
  • dresses friendship quotes short. short friendship quotes for pictures. short



  • meera_godse
    01-30 02:13 PM
    thanks. Found a few reviews on desicrunch. but very few.





    hair short friendship quotes and short friendship quotes for pictures. makeup funny best friend quotes and short friendship quotes and sayings.
  • makeup funny best friend quotes and short friendship quotes and sayings.



  • ssingh92
    02-14 12:30 AM
    Dude;

    This is called natural correction. Read other posts and you would realize that for last 10 yrs majority of these so called IT programmers didn't even go to proper engineering college. More than half of them weren't even qualified to do the jobs. And than most of them came here and sat on bench, even though their actual jobs were still being searched or finalized. This system was mis-used and abused. Now it's time to pay for it!

    So thank God this is happening and hope USCIS does good job this time.

    I totally agreed with you. This system has to be cleaned. If a system is being misused then the Gov will take some action. I also dont think they want to remove all Indians from US. I believe they will link this system with a new system similar to JRE and TOFFEL so that a police inspector from India can not come as PL/Sql programmer no matter who is hiring. I know my comment will hurt lot of people here.



    more...


    short friendship quotes for pictures. hot best friend quotes and sayings short friendship quotes and sayings. cute
  • hot best friend quotes and sayings short friendship quotes and sayings. cute



  • eb3retro
    10-25 04:33 PM
    details in my signature..





    hot dresses short friendship short friendship quotes for pictures. Short friendship quotes: A
  • Short friendship quotes: A



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:12 PM
    By the way Mr. Chantu,
    Read this http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/11/08/news/blogs.php



    more...


    house wallpaper broken friendship quotes friendship quotes short. friends quotes short friendship quotes for pictures. dresses friendship quotes
  • dresses friendship quotes



  • sunty
    11-11 10:28 AM
    vin13,

    I am aware getting participation from the members is a tough one. But when people will sense a hint of success, they will come.

    The biggest example is IV itself. When Aman founded this, it was just a small website for people to discuss EB immigration issues facing them. Look at IV now.

    Similarly, we have to start somewhere. Recapture and CIR are far dreams for now. At this point, if we can do anything to have any sort of respite, it would be a good thing...





    tattoo short friendship quotes short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes
  • short friendship quotes



  • permfiling
    07-28 05:25 PM
    I am self filing out the AOS forms , since some of the fields do not take more then the specificed strings, I wanted to see if I can mix handwriting as well as keyboard input data in the same form?

    Any opinions?



    more...


    pictures friendship quotes short. short friendship quotes for pictures. hair friendship quotes short.
  • hair friendship quotes short.



  • go_guy123
    06-08 06:58 PM
    Same old stuff. I dont see a light at the end of the tunnel till some immigration reform bill gets shoved in or a comprehensive immigration bill is introduced.

    The obama administration is not in a mood to touch immigration and we live to be scape goats of policies back from 90's.

    Immigration is the third rail of American Politics. Nobody wants to touch that.
    Obama and his party wont risk election 2010





    dresses Short friendship quotes: A short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes short. best
  • short friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes short. best



  • senthil1
    02-13 01:26 PM
    Ethnic cleansing is eliminating particular group of people while in civil war. Whatever happened in past in Rwanda could be called Ethnic Cleansing. Here Indians including me came for luxury life and better career though most of them available in India because here there is no availablity of skills. If US can get all the skills they need then there is no need for immigrants then if they reduce immigration that is not ethnic cleansing.

    Total BS!

    How can you even suggest that the immigration related raids to be the same as
    .

    Admins, please close this thread!



    more...


    makeup dresses friendship quotes short. short friendship quotes for pictures. short short friendship quotes for pictures. wallpaper broken friendship quotes friendship quotes short. friends quotes
  • wallpaper broken friendship quotes friendship quotes short. friends quotes



  • snathan
    08-21 01:50 PM
    I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
    Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
    If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
    My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
    Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.

    I dont think your issuse can be fixed even by attorney. You are not coming under any category to file Green Card. So prepare for yourself to go back and build your life back in canada.





    girlfriend short friendship quotes short friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes short. short
  • friendship quotes short. short



  • jungalee43
    01-19 05:49 AM
    I had posted this statistics last year on IV. I had done good research to arrive at these figures. I hope the figures will open eyes of people who are bestowed with 'blissful ignorance'.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1265#post1265




    I am fed up of the blissful ignorance that is so characteristic of so many EB-based retrogressed folks.

    Why should I care about this forum? Why should I contribute? Tell me what is wrong with me just sitting on my butt, and looking at Visa bulletins every month if

    1) I am an Indian with EB-3 PD of Jun 2002 or later
    2) I am an Indian with EB-2 PD after Jan 2005.
    3) I am ROW with EB-3 PD of 2003

    4) I am ROW with EB-2. (Ok. Here you can't convince me.)
    Any other categories I am missing.


    Post numbers, facts, figures, analysis. We will condense it to something marketable, so I can send it to people like us, and get them to participate.

    BTW, I am ROW EB-3 with an expected, I am hoping, PD of 1Q 2007.





    hairstyles hot best friend quotes and sayings short friendship quotes and sayings. cute short friendship quotes for pictures. short friendship quotes and
  • short friendship quotes and



  • yetanotherguyinline
    05-14 12:39 AM
    Unfortunately one needs to have a GC or be a USC in order to be eliglible for FAFSA or any federal financial aid.


    I am in part time MBA program in UCB and many of my classmates with EAD/AP are getting FAFSA benefits. I am also applying for it next year...





    crazyghoda
    01-30 11:31 AM
    Hello all,

    A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.

    Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?

    I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.

    How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.





    nitlsu
    11-20 05:37 PM
    Here's the correct link,

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf



Post Title

short friendship quotes for pictures


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/short-friendship-quotes-for-pictures.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive