target market graph

    images potential target audience target market graph. the target market allowing
  • the target market allowing



  • tempy
    09-08 11:09 PM
    Got CPO email this afternoon. I did not get any other emails (like welcome or decision emails) before this email. Is that normal to send the CPO email before sending the decision notice email?

    Thanks,
    Tempy





    wallpaper the target market allowing target market graph. hair for the target audience
  • hair for the target audience



  • sobers
    02-21 11:29 AM
    Looks good....just take out the part of H1B....that is not our cause!





    target market graph. target market graph.
  • target market graph.



  • chanduv23
    06-16 10:38 AM
    To the Original poster -

    As you are charged up on this issue, can you post a detailed blog on this issue? You can post a very detailed blog right from A to Z on IV blogs so that people read and understand this issue. You do not have to reveal your identity to do this.

    You can also update IV wiki - but a wiki must have links to proper sources and must not look like a "Point of View" article





    2011 hair for the target audience target market graph. of its target market#39;s
  • of its target market#39;s



  • caliguy
    10-02 05:22 PM
    I can understand your frustation. I am not sure, but at times I feel if all the pushing and prodding we have done has pi$$ed off USCIS. I mean, what would it take for them to approve or look at our cases ? What am I missing?

    I had infopass this morning. The IO was rude and repeated everything I knew. He even said I became current only last month, did I expect to be approved in less than a month? When I told him that pretty much everybody who was curret (and after me) had been approved, he told me how does that matter? I wanted to ask him, what happened to my number in the queue and following the rules of the game?? Last year, USCIS went by receipt date, and not PD. What are they going by this year??

    Thanks for providing the address, I will drop in a mail to Secretary Napolitano.

    Hang in there and have a good weekend.

    Caliguy and GF
    I just wrote a letter detailing my frustrations and attached with it the documents. I don't think the call was anything big deal.....it was more a courtesy call an image improving call...we were not told anything that we didn't know already.....USCIS always raised more questions than answering them.......

    The address is:

    To reach the Secretary

    Secretary Janet Napolitano
    Department of Homeland Security
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Washington, DC 20528


    Today, I again talked to TSC POJ again the same thing I can issue Biom notice for you too..I asked is it possible that the adjudicating IO is on vacation or (well I didn't ask "dead" or "alive" she 'd cut the phone...she said she can send an email to the IO that I am concerned.....I said plz do....not even sure if she will do that....my faith in USCIS is dwindling since day 1..

    SoP
    Best,
    SoP



    more...


    target market graph. in our target audience,
  • in our target audience,



  • smaram1
    08-17 12:57 PM
    So you still think that 2 weeks logic still works :)...

    Your prediction for urself and gbof went on fine :)..

    I have no clue where my file is..

    Wait continues for me





    target market graph. our target audience more.
  • our target audience more.



  • kriskris
    01-25 11:21 AM
    We are planning to make a trip to Hyderabad, India along with my wife and my little baby boy. After reading all of your experiences, I am not sure which one should I opt for. We have an expired Visa on passport, planning to Use AP. As we are travelling first time with the little baby boy, I am looking for some hassle free flying. I stay pretty closer to Harrisburg, PA ...thanks

    Hi reddy77,
    I recently traveled to Chennai. My H1b visa was expired in my passport and have an approved AP. I traveled through AA (Frankfurt) --> Gulf Airways (Bahrain) --> Madras and ultimately to Tirupati by Car, While going to India no one cared to ask for any documents not even in Frankfurt. By the way if you don't know this, you don't need a TV for Germany if you have AP. While coming back (I just came 2 weeks back), the officer at the Immigration counter looked at my passport and asked me how can i travel to US with an expired US Visa. I didn't give him my AP with my passport coz I was lazy to take AP from my bag. Finally I showed him my AP and he let me in. Now all the officers in India know about AP. They wont be surprised looking at the AP. In Bahrain I had a lay over of about 13 hours. Gulf Air gave me hotel accommodation. At the Bahrain immigration counter, the officer flipped 2-3 pages in my passport and didn't even care to look at my visa/AP. In Frankfurt, while boarding the AA flight to Dallas, the lady at the AA counter verified all my documents even my office badge. If possible carry your office badge/ID card with you. If you don't have one it should be OK because you are not required to carry and you can always tell them that you are not carrying. Since I showed her my AP, she took all my documents including my badge to her supervisor for the approval and finally gave me the boarding pass. In DFW the immigration was like a piece of cake. I was the second person in the queue. CBP officer after taking my finger prints took me to an officer (Secondary Inspection). The officer at the Sec inspection verified all my documents in his system and asked me to show my EAD. After checking my EAD, he said its not mandatory to carry EAD but safe. The whole process took less than 15 minutes. Let me know if you have any other questions.



    more...


    target market graph. for the target audience
  • for the target audience



  • fatjoe
    10-22 04:14 PM
    Cali: Did you try Ombudsman too? No result?
    Mine is at TSC. PD: July 04. RD: Aug 17, 2007. ND: Oct 15, 2007. What is your RD and ND?
    I have a feeling that the IO might look at the applications received on Aug 17, 2007, only at last. Its because, when I went for infopass, the IO said that, "You have filed on the last date, so you will have to wait".
    Anyhow, I have tried all that I could, and now I leave it to the Almighty.[/QUOTE]





    2010 target market graph. target market graph. potential target audience
  • potential target audience



  • spatial
    08-20 01:17 PM
    That is not true...If you look at the Visa Bullettin, it says

    First: Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.

    Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any umbers not required by first preference.

    Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".


    Based on the above EB1 spills over to EB2 first.....Eb3 gets unused EB2.
    EB3 gets EB1 only if it is not used by EB1.

    I'm EB3-I with Oct 2003 PD and I understand your frustration. There is hope only if a legislation change happens. Based on my calculation, there are about 50K to 60K EB3-I pending before me.

    Thanks,
    G


    It is not true. The orignal text in IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT says "Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, an d whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.

    Beyond 28.6 percent, there is no words/requirements from the law that EB1 should spillover to EB2 first, then EB2 can spillover to EB3. It is just saying that EB1 can spillover to EB2, EB1&EB2 can spillover to EB3.




    "



    more...


    target market graph. my target audience and
  • my target audience and



  • whitecollarslave
    03-25 03:24 PM
    Here is the text that is in the I-9 Form:

    "Anti-Discrimination Notice. It is illegal to discriminate against any individual (other than an alien not authorized to work in the U.S.) in hiring, discharging, or recruiting or referring for a fee because of that individual's national origin or citizenship status. It is illegal to discriminate against work eligible individuals. Employers CANNOT specify which document(s) they will accept from an employee. The refusal to hire an individual because the documents presented have a future expiration date may also constitute illegal discrimination."





    hair of its target market#39;s target market graph. Retail Graph 2
  • Retail Graph 2



  • WaitoverEB3Nov2001
    08-18 02:30 PM
    Thank God!

    Category - EB3
    PD - Nov 2001
    Center - VSC > TSC

    8/6 - Email sent to TSC
    8/6 - Card Production email and Text, status changed to Decision
    8/13 - PDA
    8/13 - Welcome letter received
    8/14, 8/16, - SLUD
    8/18 - Physical Cards received

    I admit waiting for Physical cards was not fun at all...Checking mails everyday right when see the postman coming :)

    Hang in there guys....its about time and Good Luck!



    more...


    target market graph. Market Today - Graph
  • Market Today - Graph



  • acecupid
    08-21 12:17 PM
    Hi guys,

    Sorry, I bit the bait and got off track. Let us focus on the issue again. Let us agree on a time line and act accordingly.

    I would say, this week we work on drafting the letter (I took a shot at it, available @ page 2). Having 2 or 3 differently worded letter would probably be nice, but not necessarily.

    Next week we start mailing the letters. We have about 500 responses in the poll for EB3, so if we can get most of them to send the mail (email/fax whatever), it should be a start.

    We probably should start drafting a mail for our representatives/senators too, so that they too can follow up with USCIS.

    We will face a lot of opposition, ridicule and nasty posts, but we should persevere if we want to get our GCs any time soon.


    I agree we should focus on the task. There are lot of people trying to mislead and take the discussion off track. I will draft my own letter and send it this weekend. Its better if everyone writes there own letter. EB3 guys wake up and do something.





    hot in our target audience, target market graph. the Android app market is
  • the Android app market is



  • Madhuri
    10-31 12:23 PM
    Mailed all 4 letters.



    more...


    house target market overview, target market graph. allow your target audience
  • allow your target audience



  • sganny
    05-09 12:42 PM
    Maybe we can use the H-1 B reform bill, to recapture unused visas during the last many years. Make H-1 B tough but at the same time, release those green card numbers. Carrot and Stick approach.


    Guys,
    This is one of the key reasons why we are not successful in our mission. All we can do is "lets kill H1/L1 so I can get GC", "lets not worry about EB3 as long as my EB2 is fine!". The only way we can make any progress is to stay united. Lets not try to find carrots that would really be sticks on people who are also part of this cause.





    tattoo our target audience more. target market graph. your target audience
  • your target audience



  • flygo
    01-06 12:29 AM
    I am not saying we initiate a strike or something like that, just gather together to have some (ideally at the same time) rallies to get media's attention. It even can be done at weekend. Say we can have 1K demonstrators at five big cities each across the nation - it must be something.
    Afetr all, we are legal immigrants and our voices should be able to get delivered LOUDLY.
    The only thing concerns me is the traffic of this web site, I sincerely hope someone can forward my post (not necessarily the original one, a better version) to some immigrant web sites so we can work together.
    For me, I live in NJ, I have no problem driving to NYC on a Saturday morning to tell people what has been haunting us and is going to be haunting us for a long while.
    BTW, imagine such kind of rallies happen three times a month - it's gonna blow!
    We are SO DAMN OVERLOOKED!



    more...


    pictures for the target audience target market graph. potential target market
  • potential target market



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    01-27 10:56 AM
    Last time I had travelled by British Airways in 2004 and I have made a resoultion for never tavelling with them again. We had a baby 2 years old and he was cranky and my wife asked airhostess to clean the feeder and she refused, saying that 'Mam we don't do this!'. Point is that they don't treat us well even though they get lot of income on routes to India. Also, look at those crappy old planes they deploy on these routes. As someone else said in this thread that it is time for Indian Govt. to wake up and be stiff on such lapses. I am sure they will listen, as they can't afford to lose big bucks coming from India anymore.

    You are asking for too much. Any reason why you or your wife could not clean the feeder? They are air-hostesses and not your personal servants.

    Jeez what's next? Shine my shoes?? :rolleyes:





    dresses the Android app market is target market graph. makeup target audience
  • makeup target audience



  • gc28262
    06-14 05:49 PM
    I am not saying that we are reporting fraud just for the sake of not tolerating it. This is effecting our GC. Earlier the effect was related to the job being taken away now it is effecting our GC too.

    Initially L1s were sponsored only by large offshore companies like TCS, WIPRO etc.. The effect was that the jobs were taken away. But it did not have much effect on the GC side as most of these large offshore companies do not process GC for their employees.

    But nowadays lots of small Offshore companies started doing L1As. These companies do not have lots of clients like TCS or WIPRo but they have a handfull of clients. So to make sure they have their clients they started bringing people in L1As and processing GC under EB1 for them. Although many of these people are developers and should be in EB3 and should be behind in the line. But as they are in L1A and are appling in Eb1 they are getting GC in no time and also taking the visa#s away. There are hunderes of these small offshore companies started getting people in L1As. Thus these EB1 Visa #s are not overflowing to EB2. This is effecting our GC.

    Now we have :
    1. Large offshore companies sponsored L1s taking the jobs
    2. The small offshore companies sponsored L1s taking the GC visa #s.

    If the L1As are indeed senior Manager then no problem, but the Developers/Business Analyst/ Project Manager without hire-fire authority are getting GC under EB1.

    Thus these frauds should be reported so that at least the # of EB1 visas are not taken by fraud.

    So you too can see how this fraud is effecting us all.

    Do you know why we are having GC delays ?

    1. Country cap for visa numbers
    2. Visa numbers wasted by USCIS by their inefficiency

    EB1 visa never belonged to EB2 or EB3 category. What if there were enough genuine EB1 people to claim all the EB1 visas. There won't be any spillovers. Spillovers are bonuses. It is never our right to claim those.

    If you want your GC faster, work with IV for country cap removal and recapture.

    Have you donated a single dime for IV's cause ?
    We always find it easy to go against fellow immigrants than fighting the injustice at root.

    Look at the following thread to see how easy it is to resolve GC issues if country caps are removed.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26465



    more...


    makeup my target audience and target market graph. target market overview,
  • target market overview,



  • vsoni
    05-04 06:26 PM
    I appreciate your input





    girlfriend your target audience target market graph. target audience is asking.
  • target audience is asking.



  • mihird
    06-29 08:32 PM
    I dont understand why DOS/DHS/USCIS will not do anything RIGHT NOW and wait till July 2nd or 3rd??

    They are probably wrangling right now...also it is possible that legality requires any amendments only to be published in July...not earlier..





    hairstyles Market Today - Graph target market graph. target market graph. our
  • target market graph. our



  • shreiks
    06-22 10:22 AM
    My lawyer recommends to do independent filing without the spouse. He says you get 2 bites at the apple. When the dates becomes current,USCIS won't adjudicate immediately. We have time to add the derivative spouse later on.

    Making AOS filing is not acceptable to USCIS and may trigger personal interviews and confusion. He also said take the spouse approved 140 and do an addendum to the 485 saying he/she is doing an independent 485 though we are married.





    decastod
    09-14 09:29 AM
    Finally, We got this email from USCIS. It was a looooong wait, but finally its hear.

    For all those who are in line - just hang in there - it will happen.

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

    On September 10, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.





    bank_king2003
    09-15 12:17 PM
    got approval mails for me and my wife today.

    I dont feel like working today :)



Post Title

target market graph


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/target-market-graph.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive