texas rangers wallpaper

    images texas rangers wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. new york rangers wallpaper
  • new york rangers wallpaper



  • Green.Tech
    03-03 03:56 PM
    Consider this:
    Even though IV has 25000 "registered" members. There are only 400-500 visitors. The same people visit the site often. The number of visit dramatically increase if there are newsworthy events affecting everyone is happening.
    So the sample size is NOT 25K but around 500, based on the daily visits.

    This of course is not a whole lot but Idea is not be statistically correct but to feed newsworthy information and here are the facts.
    a) 1 MM people in the line for EB green card
    b) All of them highly skilled with at least bachelors
    c) Average income 75K +
    d) Average family size: Slightly more than 2 .
    e) Life Dream : The American Dream
    f) Bottleneck to the life dream : The long ,excruciating backlogs.

    How about another option for people who are going to buy shortly even though their GC approval is far far away?





    wallpaper new york rangers wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Billboard
  • Texas Rangers Billboard



  • jcgc
    02-21 01:48 PM
    If it is infact true that Eb2 India can benefit from unused numbers in EB1 (ROW+India+China+Mexico+Phillipines), it will be great news!! I

    I had estimated that Eb2India pending applications (with PD earlier than or equal to Dec31, 2003) are probably about 4,900. This is almost 1.75 years worth of EB2India quota. If there is no spillover, then someone with Dec31, 2003 PD would have to wait at least till mid FY10 to get their GC. However, if there is spillover (especially from EB1 ROW considering that EB1India may not have much left). It will all depend on how much of this spillover will go to Eb2China and how much to EB2 India.


    Andy_GARCIA posted this in another link
    ".........
    This is the EB1 the usage for the last 14 years

    06 = 36,960
    05 = 64.731
    04 = 31,291
    03 = 14,544
    02 = 34,452
    01 = 41,801
    00 = 27,706
    99 = 14,898
    98 = 21,408
    97 = 21,810
    96 = 27,501
    95 = 17,339
    94 = 21,053
    93 = 21,114

    ..."

    Seems like the demand for EB1 ROW fluctuates a lot. In Fy05 the consumption was very high and probably there was no spillover to EB2 (could explain the retrogression for Eb2India). But given that EB1ROW has always been current, it leads me to believe that there will be surplus here. It all depends on how much.





    texas rangers wallpaper. texas ranger wallpaper,
  • texas ranger wallpaper,



  • tooclose
    07-12 06:52 PM
    Hi,

    Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!

    Thanks,

    Same boat, my PD is 3-Mar-2006. Are there any chances that the Sep visa bulletin would atleast move by a month ?

    Gurus post your thoughts...





    2011 Texas Rangers Billboard texas rangers wallpaper. texas rangers wallpaper
  • texas rangers wallpaper



  • makemygc
    01-30 08:27 PM
    Hello,
    I am on H4 visa and thinking of filing for an H1 through a contrating co. But I have also heard the horror stories of these desi contrating co. which makes it more difficult for taking a decision.
    i do not hold a US degree but i do have job experience from india. Can anyone advice on how to go about this situation.
    Its essential for me to travel to india this year. If I go ahead and file through some co, will there be a problem at the consulate when i go there to get my visa stamped ? Is it advicable to travel during such a transition ?
    What happens if I am unable to find a project & I'm on bench ? Am I an illegal resident in such situation ? please advice.
    mira.
    I've lot of friends whose spouses have transfered their visa from H4 to H1 successfully and doing good right now. I don't know a single one regretting their decision. Well, I agree with lot of horror stories here but do understand that there are decent companies as well who are straight forward and do not do things illegally. Do some research among your friends and well wishers and then take a decision. In forum like this, you will always find two side of the stories as everyone has their own agenda.

    Best of Luck.



    more...


    texas rangers wallpaper. Download Rangers wallpaper
  • Download Rangers wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    03-17 10:08 AM
    Substitute labors for EB2 should not IMPACT the delay more than 3 to 6 months. The reason is total EB2 labor india cases approved in 2004 itself is 3500(Straight out of DOL database, published on this forum last year). Some of these cases may have been substituted, worst case, lets say 100% of them applied to I-485. Now the number is 3 times that of 3500. that is 10500(including spouse and 1 child on average).

    Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.

    That should reduce the number to half., 5500(including dependent cases). This is my educated guess, Please dont pick on me. It wont help anybody.

    Below are 3 categories left as per my analysis....

    1) the applications filed in or after july 2007 OR
    2) applications had a PD after sept 2004
    3) Namecheck delayed cases.

    Chances are that the volume of Subsitutions and porting PD is massive in July , 2007. Almost every Tom, Dick and Harry filed for 485 at that time. News spread like wild fire about the availability of visas and lawyers and consulting companies wanted to do maximum utilization and maximum business. People applied substituted labors for their cousins, friends etc.... and got EAD and AP, May not be working for the sponsering employer.





    texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Celebrate
  • Texas Rangers Celebrate



  • shiva7
    02-14 12:56 PM
    Dear Administrator,
    Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
    I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
    I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
    I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
    Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.



    more...


    texas rangers wallpaper. against the Texas Rangers.
  • against the Texas Rangers.



  • dealsnet
    03-18 07:50 AM
    According to attorney Ron Gotcher Eb2 India will move up in coming months and EB3 ROW (Rest Of the World) will be current very soon. In that case, the excess EB3 ROW numbers will go to heavily retrogressed countries. This attorney's prediction is 100% correct for the April VB.
    See the link.http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=24





    2010 texas ranger wallpaper, texas rangers wallpaper. texas rangers wallpaper
  • texas rangers wallpaper



  • newuser
    04-20 08:41 PM
    Anyone from West Coast?



    more...


    texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers iPhone Wallpaper
  • Texas Rangers iPhone Wallpaper



  • sagar_nyc
    06-10 02:07 PM
    This is correct. EAD is based on pending 485 in most of our case. that's it.

    what the heck r u talking. i just renewed my EAD myself, no employment letter, no pay slip, no crap. Don't blabber if you dont know the details.





    hair texas rangers wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers iPhone Wallpaper
  • Texas Rangers iPhone Wallpaper



  • anilsal
    12-11 03:06 PM
    First someone from IV core has to confirm that this rule change does not need congress action. I am sure the core has explored this option before.

    Until then, there is no point in having any discussion on this.



    more...


    texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Theme Android
  • Texas Rangers Theme Android



  • acecupid
    07-03 12:17 PM
    Don't be ignorant, i am still bloody waiting for mine and counting!!!! :mad:
    Problem is not country quota, its the ones with families!!! ><

    I'm not being ignorant, if you are waiting, then there are many from EB non-ROW who have been waiting longer than you. How can you be so arrogant about waiting ? You choose to overlook facts about what EB category is all about. Its definitely not about diversity!





    hot Download Rangers wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Billboard
  • Texas Rangers Billboard



  • 24fps
    02-13 02:47 PM
    LOL

    his choice of words was dramatic/wrong but it does'nt take away the fact the veracity of the article he's posted.

    i've been hearing about this for a while as well, and it needs to be debated/looked into



    more...


    house texas rangers wallpaper click texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Baseball LWP - 1
  • Texas Rangers Baseball LWP - 1



  • grinch
    02-27 01:22 PM
    actually my benches are just a series of boxes rotated into place and grouped =)

    thats what i thought, but i was just wondering if there was a technique to create polygons along a curve. Haha thanks





    tattoo Texas Rangers Celebrate texas rangers wallpaper. Texas rangers wallpaper
  • Texas rangers wallpaper



  • sc3
    10-16 06:05 PM
    What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people’s answers.


    I havent twisted anyone's answers. When you (and others) say "reacted" you mean that they are intentionally shafting you in some way. Do you dispute that? Why is the very first response to this idea something to the tune of "..and see the cutoff go back to ice ages". It clearly shows that people are saying USCIS will "revolt" against you (not necessarily in as many words).


    That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.

    Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn’t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.


    Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?



    Let's see here; I don't need to know why you did not apply earlier, that is your personal matter. But answer me this.

    I have a PD of late 2002 (EB3), and haven't been able to apply due to personal reasons. Now when the PD becomes current. I apply and the following bulletin further advances the PD. Do you think that I should be given preference over someone who had no personal obligations and applied in 2007, that is to say, should the entire system be ground to a halt because I am a late filer?


    Now put yourself in the earlier RD's applicant? What will be your answer? Do you think someone who delays for personal reason be given a free pass just because he has an earlier PD??

    I know you dont want to hear it, but the current system of RD based processing is a good system. Your grouse probably is that they advanced the PDs so much further when there was enough demand from earlier PDs. If you argue on that premise, I will be very supportive. But I am insensitive to "I have an earlier PD, so I should get my GC first".

    PD has its place in the system, however it does not play a role in processing order.






    Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn’t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..


    You were blaming USCIS for the Perm/BEC debacle, I did not assume anything you haven't already said.


    Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..

    I guess your computer has a bug, it is not showing the winkies and the smiles properly. Get a technician to look at it.


    Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching….

    I was responding to "bec", and you ended up debating the issue by supporting the idea that USCIS retaliated because of the July 07. I guess that makes it fair play for people to assume that you are against the original idea. I you consider it to be overreaching to make such connection, I apologize for that.



    more...


    pictures against the Texas Rangers. texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers Baseball LWP - 1
  • Texas Rangers Baseball LWP - 1



  • meridiani.planum
    03-14 12:26 PM
    It would be great if USCIS clarifies on interim EAD and what the applicant can do if a EAD application remain in pending status.


    there are no Interm EADs (stopped almost 2 years ago) and if the EAD is pending, then you need to stop working once your old EAD expires.





    dresses Texas Rangers Billboard texas rangers wallpaper. on the Texas Rangers#39; vest
  • on the Texas Rangers#39; vest



  • Abhinaym
    07-03 12:01 PM
    I admit, it seems discriminatory to say you can't get your GC now because you're from this country or that country but these "high volume" countries have created the current back log through their sheer numbers and sometimes multiple applications, not the system. The system is fair to ALL and for some group to say that it isn't fair because all of that group isn't getting what they want is unjust to the rest of us. I knew I would be pounced upon when I submitted my original post and it only proves my point of personal agendas; sometimes I wonder what the "I" in "IV" really stands for? Don't be so arrogant as to believe that your higher education should give you more rights than others - that doesn't fly with me! I am frustrated with this forum because of this arrogance and I may not visit too much longer!

    I do have one question for all of you who are in favor of eliminating the per country limit; do you support an eventual road to citizenship for the large group of people who dominate the "other side" of immigration? If you don't, some may think you hipocritical to want the rules changed for yourselves!

    Ridiculous, nobody ever mentioned education here. Did any one here mention higher education at all?

    You want to get ahead of me in the line just because where I was born even if we're equally qualified, and you're calling me arrogant???

    Yes, our countries are 'high volume', how does it matter? Who are you blaming for what? Now what, you want to be commended and applauded for your countries' low population? :D LOL!

    Why is it so unjust to wait your turn?

    BS! IV has done so much for all immigrants and not just Indians. You should get your facts straight here. Besides this is a thread created for this purpose, there are plenty of threads which help you, if you ignore all of those and make your opinions on this you're being obnoxious. Also, the number of people in support of this petition is a tiny proportion of IV'ers. So stop stereotyping man, it is showing.

    You say that we applicants are to blame for our countries' populations? I.e. we're responsible for circumstances that happened before our birth? Could you get any more ridiculous please?

    I hope you begin to understand who is sounding arrogant here.



    more...


    makeup Texas Rangers iPhone Wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. texas rangers wallpaper click
  • texas rangers wallpaper click



  • 485Question
    09-18 10:46 PM
    All I want to stress are these keywords in all our prints "Legal - Highly Skilled"

    And well learned.





    girlfriend Texas rangers wallpaper texas rangers wallpaper. new york skyline at night
  • new york skyline at night



  • gc28262
    06-10 01:01 PM
    svr_76,
    Your arguments are baseless. No company will ever hire an H1B to replace an equally qualified Citizen/Green card holder. Company has to spend a lot on H1B employees on lawyer fees and other complications.

    Anti-immigrant lawmakers are using the excuse of economy to push through their legislations.





    hairstyles Texas Rangers Theme Android texas rangers wallpaper. Texas Rangers GameThread,
  • Texas Rangers GameThread,



  • rdehar
    10-12 02:44 PM
    Wow. I see a lot of EB-3 are pre-2005 (pre-PERM). Same poll for EB-2 shows most approvals are in PERM period.

    Me also is EB-3 India Jun 2004. I-140/485 filed and pending.





    anyluck?
    06-10 04:29 PM
    Sent to California senators

    Forwarded to 5 friends





    ak27
    12-12 08:22 PM
    Hello varshadas ,
    I was traveling last week. Let us start communicating over email. I am enclosing my email id
    ajay1857@gmail.com.. Let us talk and start working on some stuff. I have few ideas..

    Ajay



Post Title

texas rangers wallpaper


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/texas-rangers-wallpaper.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive