tom felton 2011 mtv awards

    images 2011:The Hangover 2 premiere tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton at the 2011 MTV
  • Tom Felton at the 2011 MTV



  • ilwaiting
    06-29 06:16 PM
    Man this is Federal government dude and more over part of DHS. This is not a privately owned corrupted company where they can dick around with people.

    This is nothing new, things like this happen in almost all parts of the world. Remember Enron, one fine morning thousands of people found that their life savings or retirment savings got wiped out clean with nothing to fall back on. Same could be said of about a lot of dot com millionaires. Life is very very unfair, what other explanation do we have other than that.





    wallpaper Tom Felton at the 2011 MTV tom felton 2011 mtv awards. the 2011 MTV Movie Awards
  • the 2011 MTV Movie Awards



  • royus77
    07-09 09:55 PM
    This is awesome even before getting the flowers we have achieved what was intended.

    I request members to refrain from making personal comments.
    Everyone has got their opinion but if that is against our idea and thoughts we should tackle it fairly.

    Anyways KUDOS to Everyone participated in this cause.


    The message was reched to whoever it needs to ( Media) and USCIS make it easy by posting the same in www.uscis.gov website. This is a big victory for IV and the next step is to have a big rally to carry the message forward. Please vote to join rally in DC for the week end





    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton
  • Tom Felton



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 01:33 PM
    Thanks apb,
    You are on the right track....Again no need to thank me....the help in the forum is mutual...I had gained strength from it and I'll reciprocate in every possible way...I am not one to vanish from the forum once I am done and see you guys waiting......well experience with USCIS is like a psychological trauma...it stays long and being a scorpio I can't forget things at all especially injustices....So I'll be there along the way for all you guys....and help you in whatever way I can......

    That being said every case is different and gloom and doom scenario should not take over your spirits....I am a cynic by birth and see the glass always half empty but once thing that is different for me is that I never give up......and neither should any of you guys however bad the situation is....be a cynic be a pessimist be a paranoid if you can't help but BE PERSISTENT and UNRELENTING...

    SoP





    2011 the 2011 MTV Movie Awards tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton Gallery
  • Tom Felton Gallery



  • RDB
    11-25 04:52 PM
    In principle, I agree with you that we are responsible for what we 'sign up' for and shouldn't back away from that. But, your example is a little bit off as in nobody is asking back money from the mortgage which is already paid (akin to the difference in gas prices that you mentioned), the interest rate could change and we are liable to pay the difference in the mortgage payments due that fluctuation - the thing here is the base value of your asset. As a hypothetical example (because vehicle prices always depreciate, so please ignore the reality), let's say you bought that Gas guzzling SUV at 50k and now suddenly after 2 years, due to whatever reason, you go and try to sell the same SUV to the same dealer and he quotes you 5k. Wouldn't you fault that dealer for selling you the same thing at 50k when the actual value of the same asset 2 year back was 5k (but he sold you at 50k and you have only paid back 10k in monthly installments until now). Who is to blame for that 35k deficit? You? Forget the monthly payments here and concentrate on the actual asset value.

    As mentioned above, I do agree that we are liable for what we do in life and one has to stand up for his/her deeds - but at the same time, and I again argue the same point, that the greedy people on wall st. and lending institutions are largely responsible for this mess - imagine if they had never sold you the asset for 50k, which is a bloated amount for that particular asset and the sad part in this is that the lender lends out the money knowing all this.

    Hmm interesting.

    So if I buy a gas guzzling SUV/Truck and the price of it goes down to 1/4 because of soaring oil prices, I guess dealer should pay me back the 3/4 because it is not my fault. Right ?
    And if I bought used Hybrid which is now selling like hot cakes and I make a profit I must redeem it to the car dealer. Because I made money I didn't anticipate. Also, my 401K losses should be returned back because it isn't my fault the stocks are loosing value. The price of gas I paid this summer was twice what I am paying now, so I must get back the money I spent this summer, because it is not my fault that there has been fluctuations in the oil prices.

    Well, if only it were that simple. That's not how the system works, although you would want to be that. When you sign the dotted line you are in the binding contract and from then on profits, losses and fire sale is all yours.
    You have to live up to what you have signed or next time around you signature will not be honored.



    more...


    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. hot 2011 MTV Movie Awards:
  • hot 2011 MTV Movie Awards:



  • yash04
    07-11 01:46 PM
    yohooo....:)





    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton 2010 MTV Movie
  • Tom Felton 2010 MTV Movie



  • bmoni
    09-14 06:29 PM
    Jungalee,

    Excellent draft. Do we have list of all the email addresses of house committee
    I couldn't find it online all i could find is https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml

    If anyone could find or direct us to a link for all the email addresses that could be great. Lets do a email campaign in parallel with calling.



    more...


    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton won best villain
  • Tom Felton won best villain



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    06-15 10:28 AM
    Get over with it bunch of whiny losers. Someone can can and is willing to do the job cheaper than you.

    Think from your client's perspective:

    1. Why should he pay you more if he can get someone for cheaper price?
    2. Are you willing to do the same job for the salary that is offered by TCS, WIPRO?
    3. If you screw up , who is responsible? What can you do to mitigate damage? TCS/WIPRO can replace the whole team at free of cost to make project successful.
    4. YOU guys want to leave companies at will but the companies should not replace you at will?

    If you were bringing in value to the client that they cant get from TCS/WIPRO then you will have the job. Get some more skills, be best in the business and be smart. Know what it takes for long term success. You have to be on your toes all the time.

    STOP whining, you are just wasting time. All the best!


    The competitive angle did occur to me. There is no reason a business should not look for ways to cut costs. However, this is a question of fairness & legitimacy. A L1 visa person living in a low cost country and coming here temporarily on short-term assignments can make do with lower wages because he likely does not have to support a family here at the US cost of living, and L1 spouses can work. This is not fair to a H1 with same skills whose H4 spouse cannot work, and for the same reasons it is not fair to USC/GC folks. Isn't that why we currently have all this labor certification processes and DOL laws? Those laws are designed to level the playing field. It is not easy for the company to outsource entirely, so they break the law by abusing the visa. Why should we not act to stop this illegitimate corporate action?

    If that does not sound reasonable, let me ask you this: Why should USCIS and law-makers even consider taking steps to address green-card backlogs, adding resources to process more cases more quickly when they can just sit there and collect fees from you for visa / EAD renewals?





    2010 Tom Felton tom felton 2011 mtv awards. 2011:The Hangover 2 premiere
  • 2011:The Hangover 2 premiere



  • hpandey
    03-24 03:35 PM
    This is the email I just received from CapitalOne:

    "Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been out of the office unexpectedly and am now just getting a chance to catch up on past messages. Unfortunately we can't pursue candidates with EAD cards either."

    There was a thread related to similar issues which I could not find. Apologies for opening a new one.

    Doesn't the above constitute discrimination and illegal ? What recourse do we have when we are disqualified because of EAD ?

    My neighbour just got a job at Capital One last week using her EAD . So I am not sure which policy this HR person is talking about. Capital One definately takes people on EAD and my neighbour is proof of it !!!



    more...


    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Awards tom felton 2011 mtv
  • Awards tom felton 2011 mtv



  • Abhinaym
    08-07 11:35 AM
    Good news for your guys. I am EB3 but recently my labor got approved in EB2 and very soon I am going to port PD from old labor. :DHa..:Dha..:Dha..You can�t stop me and very soon I am going to stand in front of you in EB line.



    How come you couldn't file in eb2 in the first place? Not a personal statement, but I'm still trying to understand this matter.





    hair Tom Felton Gallery tom felton 2011 mtv awards. hair tom felton and emma
  • hair tom felton and emma



  • coolcat
    05-16 05:03 PM
    I was told I can't travel international after filling I-485.
    I can travel international only after receive the receipt of I-1485.

    Is this true?

    I don't see an answer to vsoni's question. I don't know the answer either. Can someone answer vsoni's question and also mine, please?
    Here is my question:
    I'm currently on an H1 visa status. I'd be applying for 485, EAD, AP on June 1 (my PD becomes current then. :) ). Currently I don't have a H1B visa stamp in my passport. I'm planning to leave for India immediately after applying for 485, EAD and AP and apply for visa in India.
    My question is if my H1B visa gets rejected, can I come to the US on AP (someone in the US will mail me the approved AP)?



    more...


    tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton photographed on
  • Tom Felton photographed on



  • storm
    08-13 07:09 PM
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOmbudsman_AnnualReport_2006_II-F-Name_Checks.pdf





    hot hot 2011 MTV Movie Awards: tom felton 2011 mtv awards. to the MTV Movie Awards
  • to the MTV Movie Awards



  • aj_jadeja
    02-17 01:10 PM
    So basically he is saying that count your blessings and thank god that you are stuck in Backlog centers or in retrogression because in Europe, its even worse. Its a nice way of saying : "It is what it is, take it or go to Europe or go back to India".

    Right?

    exactly :)



    more...


    house Titles: 2011 MTV Movie Awards tom felton 2011 mtv awards. wallpaper tom felton and emma
  • wallpaper tom felton and emma



  • vikki76
    10-20 07:09 PM
    Viki,

    Same here, i got a similar response too... If they are true to their words abt under review, we shud b fine...

    But the problem is, they mite b stating this under review for all cases to avoid repeated requests and hence the issue..

    Is ur case also at NSC?

    How has ur luck been with the POJ method? Have u always recvd the same informn from all IOs?
    I always get a different response wen i talk to an IO at NSC...

    I got to know that my case is pre-adjudicated and with IO since Sept 20, 2009. But this information is not helpful at all as people have got GC's as early as Sept 01.
    Now, whenever I call-I get same msg- that my case is with IO and nothing can be done be done to expedite it.
    I have changed my employer only once since filing for 485 and been only with Fortune 500 companies as permanent employees,don't know what is holding up the case- all my coworkers got it by Sept 15th.
    My case is at NSC.





    tattoo Tom Felton 2010 MTV Movie tom felton 2011 mtv awards. 2011 MTV Movie Awards | Red
  • 2011 MTV Movie Awards | Red



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-25 12:43 PM
    I agree nobody cares...for now, from experience i can tell you that i have advised most of my juniors to try MS in Australia, they can get an Aussi citizenship faster and most have listened. I am sure i am not the only one saying so, this could and will eventually affect the number of students(and the quality) coming here for MS/Phd etc, agreed that US is still the best place for a post graduation but the visa hassles of getting an EAD/H1/GC is not worth the effort, most of the students coming in will be over the hill in terms of their growth by the time they get the GC, if they get it in the first place...imho. I have had friends in EB1 NIW stuck in a mess for years.
    IF you talk to the kids working in indian companies, most will tell you that they want to come to US for short term projects. Most know the mess that we are in. Sometimes we are so preoccupied with our issues that we are not aware that the world is watching us and learning from our mistakes


    btw:- i did not give you the red dot, if you are offended by it you can email IV about it, they can easily query and find out who gave you the dot. (to the guys who post "anonymous"...it is not as "anonymous" as you think)
    Try that and see what happens. :D :D

    Nobody cares if you stay here or go back.



    more...


    pictures Tom Felton won best villain tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Tom Felton Gallery
  • Tom Felton Gallery



  • bestin
    04-01 01:14 PM
    Now coming on to freebies,What benefit does IV provide to past contributors.I have contributed in the past, have been active at the initial stages,have spent my own money and booked airtickets to meet senators.Been a leader in a state chapter.But later realised that it was not worth for this forum which has partitions among so called donors.

    Why the heck does any one want to see in a home page about posts on a donor forum.Just hide it and keep it among yourself and discuss .

    Now red may follow,and a possible ban.

    Wow 10 reds:).I got the answer to my question,
    "What benefit does IV provide to past contributors."

    Thanks Admin.Most people know here that reds and greens have much to do with admins here. And for all the current money and effort contributors this is the future for you.But forum knowledge contributors,your contributions are in the heart of the visitors..not reds and greens.
    @ Vkbris...My intention was not that.. @Teddy keep up ur great work.You have tens of thousands .. of silent admirers like Q

    Good luck guys!!!





    dresses to the MTV Movie Awards tom felton 2011 mtv awards. the 2011 MTV Movie Awards
  • the 2011 MTV Movie Awards



  • AreWeThereYet
    09-13 01:44 PM
    Thank you nrk. Based on this time line, I am expecting my card by Thursday.

    You are right on the approval notice sent - cards sent

    1. It took me 5 working days to receive the cards. (3rd status changed to card production ordered and on 11th the cards are in my mail box)



    more...


    makeup Awards tom felton 2011 mtv tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Titles: 2011 MTV Movie Awards
  • Titles: 2011 MTV Movie Awards



  • hopelessGC
    08-20 03:21 PM
    I am already using Vonage and spend an extra $30 per month on phone card. I am salivating at the prospect of saving the $30 per month :D





    girlfriend 2011 MTV Movie Awards | Red tom felton 2011 mtv awards. Titles: 2011 MTV Movie Awards
  • Titles: 2011 MTV Movie Awards



  • natrajs
    10-01 04:23 PM
    Finallly, my online status changed from "Initial review" -> "Document production" and also got email from Senator's office that my case is approved.

    I think I got it....but not 100% sure yet...no approval emails yet... or no other proof.

    Thanks,
    -N

    Finally , Congrats & Best Wishes





    hairstyles Tom Felton photographed on tom felton 2011 mtv awards. hair tom felton 2011 mtv
  • hair tom felton 2011 mtv



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-18 09:17 AM
    All,

    Received CPO mail today for self, wife but then after 30 mins the status changed to 'deceison' .
    Does this mean I am greened?

    EB2 - India PD DEC 22 2005. NSC
    I-485 receipt date: Aug 21 2007.
    Opened SR on 08/11/2010


    Yes, you are. The decision status happens when your wlecome notice gets mailed out. You will get that either today and within next couple of days. Mine also got changed like that, but only after 6 days.

    Interesting part is even after I got my GREEN CARD to my hand, it is still saying the status as DECISION.





    pani_6
    08-22 07:14 PM
    Its very very critcal that this things pass..else..EB-3 jump ship to eb2..to SOS


    It is unfortunate that people don't even try to understand the issue and just go about complaining it.
    Most people can't even differentiate between what is law and what is not. What are difficult things to accomplish and what are not.

    It is absolutely imperative that 5882 pass otherwise the situation will continue to exist.
    Here are the my estimated waits for EB3-I
    PD(end of the calendar year) and its corresponding wait in years
    2001 1 year
    2002 3 years
    2003 4 years (Bad economy in 2002 and early 2003)
    2004 7 years (Case surge in 2003 and 2004 due to booming economy)
    2005 8 years (fewer cases in 2005 due to PERM)
    2006 10 years
    2007 12 years
    2008 .....





    EB3Victim
    06-29 05:08 PM
    American Immigration Law Foundation (AILF) Seeks Plaintiffs for the Lawsuit on Visa Bulletin Fiasco

    The AILF is an affiliate of the AILA and its litigation arm. They are seeking the victims who would participate as plaintiffs in the lawsuit by the organization against the government agencies relating to the outrageous and lawlessness of the agencies involving the management of immigrant visa numbers and implementing the visa bulletin in compliance with the law. Please contact your attorneys if you are willing to participate in the lawsuit.



Post Title

tom felton 2011 mtv awards


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/tom-felton-2011-mtv-awards.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive