transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime

    images Preview: Transformers: Dark of transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. all your Transformers news
  • all your Transformers news



  • GCKaIntezar
    05-25 08:51 AM
    Can someone please answer this.

    The LATEST visa stamp.

    There must be a number (9 digit I think) right above your employer name NOT the control #.
    The place visa was issued would be Department of State





    wallpaper all your Transformers news transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. shots of Optimus Prime and
  • shots of Optimus Prime and



  • sandy_anand
    03-29 02:04 PM
    Good news! :cool:





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-10 10:43 AM
    Still waiting too. :(

    Created InfoPass for week after next.

    still waiting





    2011 shots of Optimus Prime and transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Dark Of The Moon Jetwing
  • Dark Of The Moon Jetwing



  • gc_on_demand
    04-01 03:57 PM
    Wait a minute, how was this India EB2 case even allowed to file I-485 when that PD has never been current? The lawyer alleges that it has been pending for several years.

    Does this "fee bill" have nothing to do with 485 filing? Is it just plain wrong or am I missing something obvious here?

    Perhaps he meant September 2006.

    In CP process USCIS transfer I 140 / I 130 etc to NVC as soon as they get approved. but they sit there for years before NVC thinks date will be current soon and they send out fees invoice.

    I am beneficiary of I 130 ( Family based petition ) and my I 130 at NVC for almost 2 years now. and when my date will come close to current ( in next 10 years ) they will send me fees.

    Hope I become US citizen before that......:)



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime
  • Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime



  • shahuja
    02-08 04:43 AM
    or maybe you could be more unlucky than me !

    embassy got all clearance, issues etc from DOS on jan 25th..and since then VO is still reviewing..

    i read in all the forums that the worst to worst case has the got the visa printed, right next day of receiving clearance from DOS..maybe now i need to get clearance from GB !

    this is heights of pessimism and patience **





    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. DARK OF THE MOON game
  • DARK OF THE MOON game



  • punjabi
    11-20 01:49 PM
    did you emailed to ombudsman also? any replies from him?

    Didn't receive response from anyone else.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Optimus Prime Dark of the
  • Optimus Prime Dark of the



  • kkarun
    09-14 02:42 PM
    Recieved much awaited emails yesterday, "Card Production Ordered" email.

    My PD is 03/13/2006, I didn't do anything special like calls to USCIS, emails, inquiries etc. Just waited for my turn.


    I wish good luck everyone waiting for GC.





    2010 Transformers Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Preview: Transformers: Dark of
  • Preview: Transformers: Dark of



  • Hunter
    05-09 05:30 AM
    I guess the genuine companies will move the H1/L1 staff abroad along with positions to meet this requirements if at all this becomes law. What that means is more job loss in US. (Whether US has 50% of total "high skilled" work force necessary to run the operations of all the companies is another important question... I do not think so, may be the senators are considering highschool dropouts to handle the "high skilled" jobs :), I read somewhere about a recent survey and only 27% of 25-45 age group of population has a college degree in all discipline. I will try to find the link)

    Over all, I see this move by senators as short sited and will prove disastrus to America in long run given the fact that no other country in the world is as dependent on technology / research and development as US.

    I also saw a quote from one of the Indian offshoring company CEOs that only 25% of Indian engineers are employable. May be highschool dropouts in US may not be that bad when contrasted against that statistics, after all Bill Gates was also a dropout. Also the dime-a-dozen so-called "engineering colleges" in India that feed Indian offshoring companies are known for QUANTITY and not QUALITY. Indian students go for (or their parents pay for) those courses offered in those colleges precisely because they offer a better future - i.e. they feel they get a good ROI on their investment, even if they don't have the interest or aptitude for Computer Science or engineering. These days, these facts are known to a lot of americans working in IT.

    If H1/L1 visa is restricted, that will give an incentive for americans to acquire a degree in science/engineering, just like the indian students taking courses in india offering a better ROI, as they get the feeling that they won't be discriminated in a job and investing $$$ in education is not going to be wasted. This is what President Obama also emphasized today about the need for fundamental change in unemployment allowances helping to retrain the laid-off workers.

    It will no doubt cut into the obscene profit margins of TCS/INFY etc., as they will be forced to play by the rules.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. on Transformers: Dark of
  • on Transformers: Dark of



  • stuck_here
    02-05 11:28 AM
    I've been stuck in India now for 55 days !:mad:





    hair Dark Of The Moon Jetwing transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. and Optimus Prime are now
  • and Optimus Prime are now



  • cableching
    09-23 11:28 PM
    If EB2 row perm hits 10000 apps thats it pd wont move a bit. That will happen as soon as hiring starts again. This will happen any time, if this not happen until sep 2010, then EB2 has a chance. There are about 15000 (approx) EB2 Row apps siiting ducks in Perm centers, if ROW PErm eb2 approvals start flowing then we are just stuck. It all depends on EB2 Row Now. That is the one we need to watch closely.

    Even if the economy improves, it will take some time to plan the recruitment, then hiring people and then they will take sometime to start the PERM process and then filing it and getting the approval. FOr all these things to happen, it will be a minimum of one year ad even it may cross two years. Don't bother too much about this.

    I prefer the economy to improve over getting GC, if economy is good we will not have to worry about getting a Job if laid off and also, if we have EAD we can change jobs easily and many of the problems without the GC are not that siginificant then.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Model: DARK OF THE MOON-
  • Model: DARK OF THE MOON-



  • indianabacklog
    06-15 12:12 PM
    Hi , thank you so much for answering my questions , i am really happy to come across with some one who have filed on their own . if u don't mind can u tell me what did u filed with the 485 packet , i do have the i485 list , is there anything special you would like me to guide into ... did u filed the EAD together the 485 or to Chicago address .. how abt AP ? did u get the receipt .. please guide me

    thanks

    Filed for EAD for my husband along with the I 485's and have had all receipts, also had fingerprints done already, exactly one month after the receipt date. Sent both entire packets of forms with checks to Nebraska. We did not file advanced parole since I still have a valid H1B and plan to stay in my current job until I get my card. Husband will work on EAD and will not travel until gets his card, no family left in England.





    hot Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. optimus prime in transformers
  • optimus prime in transformers



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 10:09 AM
    These are the red dots and comments I have got so far:
    Calling US educated and... 08-07-2008 10:54 AM anti-immigrant in the making
    Calling US educated and... 08-07-2008 10:30 AM
    Calling US educated and... 08-07-2008 10:24 AM Selfish!!!
    Calling US educated and... 08-07-2008 09:37 AM very disappointing post.
    Calling US educated and... 08-07-2008 03:12 AM From your post one thing is clear, you are an embodiment of selfishness. Oh by the way, I am also an EB2 guy who could benefit from your proposal. After GC, what is next stop? NumbersUSA ?



    more...


    house Optimus Prime ticketed by NY transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • fromnaija
    01-16 09:57 AM
    Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right but though I had the choice I was not allowed to enter on H1. Now when my AP is expiring on 01/26/2007 would it mean I may go out of status even if I have a valid h1 till 06/01/2007?

    No, you will not be out of status. It only means you won't be able to travel out and re-enter after 01/26/2007 without obtaining another AP.





    tattoo DARK OF THE MOON game transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME
  • TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME



  • 485_spouse
    05-14 05:00 PM
    My PD will be current in June 2007.
    My 485 was filled in June 2004 and I got married in Dec 2004. NOw I need to file I-485 for my wife. I have couple of questions.Any help is welcome.

    1. Can I file her I-485 without medical/Immunization?
    2. What will happen if my GC is approved before we can file her papers?
    3. What are my options if the 2nd come true?

    Thanks in advance.
    485_spouse



    more...


    pictures Optimus Prime Dark of the transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. led by Optimus Prime,
  • led by Optimus Prime,



  • BharatPremi
    09-24 11:42 PM
    Why dont USCIS clarify on the report they put out

    1. Lack of description and detail about what it is ?
    2. No time stamp on the report
    3. Provide some commentary and detail about the parameters used in the report.

    Becuase It is USCIS :D





    dresses optimus prime in transformers transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers Deluxe DOTM Dark
  • Transformers Deluxe DOTM Dark



  • gc_wow
    09-24 08:36 PM
    Any body know why there are 3341 cases in March 2005 in EB2 I category, is this about the time PERM came?With out quarterly spill over bulletin is going to get stuck in March 2005 till the end of the USCIS financial year.



    more...


    makeup on Transformers: Dark of transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Optimus Prime ticketed by NY
  • Optimus Prime ticketed by NY



  • willwin
    08-07 02:46 PM
    I think, you meant earlier. No I won't because it won't yield anything. Its water under the bridge.

    I did mean later not earlier! It would yield you your GC! Most GC approved this month so far has gone to people with PD 2006. One of those is possibly yours!

    So go ahead and file a lawsuit.





    girlfriend TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Tags: movies, optimus prime,
  • Tags: movies, optimus prime,



  • bitzbytz
    03-29 05:18 PM
    Thanks to IV for getting this done





    hairstyles Model: DARK OF THE MOON- transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • godbless
    01-21 01:56 AM
    I had both a valid visa stamped on my passport and AP. But my wife did not have a stamped visa so I showed her AP and my h1. The immigration inspector said that you both have to use AP to enter. I argued with him a little that I can use my h1 when it is valid but he did not agree and said that I am trying to do a fraud. Well I did not argue much and let him stamp my I 94 with a parole stamp till 01/26/2007. I have now filed for my extension.





    waiting for GC
    09-24 06:09 PM
    Congratz!!! You got it on right time, celebrate whole weekend..

    Thank you !!





    singhv_1980
    02-12 10:52 AM
    I am also stuck in PIMS.. here are my details

    H1 renewal and change of employer
    H1 approved in March 2007
    Service center: WAC

    Visa appointment on Feb 11 at mumbai
    Documents submitted to VFS on Jan 28

    On feb 11 I went to consulate and it was a long wait.. overall it took 3 hours to finish everything. When I went inside they handed over my application to me and I noticed that "Not in" was written on my DS156 form on top right corner box. here is the communication with IO

    IO: so you are working for xyz company.
    me: yes
    IO: what are you doing for them
    me: explained my role and skills
    IO: are you working inhouse or at client place
    me: gave client name and details
    IO: till which date you are going to work for this client
    me: gave details
    IO: everything looks fine in your case but similar to what I have told everyone else due to the new system we need to verify your data and it will take about a week for that. (and then he wrote PIMS on my form)
    me: I have a return ticket on so and so date...... can I expect before that.
    IO: your case is pending only for the online verification unlike other administrative processing so it should take about a week so you should be fine.

    he then gave passport back with some envelop and also one yellow paper by selecting following option in that paper

    "when administrative processing is completed on your case, you will be contacted and requested to submit your passport, this letter and the accompanying envelope to the nearest VFS office."

    though he selected this option, he specifically wrote PIMS on my form.

    Note that PIMS problem was there for lot of cases on that day as he explicitly told me that he had to do this for lot of cases.


    Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you will get your PP soon.

    Good Luck!



Post Title

transformers dark of the moon game optimus prime


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/transformers-dark-of-moon-game-optimus.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive