the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11

    images The new mom showed off her the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. wallpaper Christina Aguilera
  • wallpaper Christina Aguilera



  • omved
    06-25 08:25 PM
    read that form carefully
    as an EB-2 you DO NOT need it
    then read the I-485, says excatly the same thing

    you cxan add all the evidence you wat, that's fine
    but it is not set forth as a requireemnst, in fact it's clearly excluded for EB petitioners.



    So you mean that EB2 petitioners are not required to file affidavit of support (either I 134 or I 864) at all for their spouse who are on H4 visa....





    wallpaper wallpaper Christina Aguilera the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. The Voice: Catching up on
  • The Voice: Catching up on



  • vg1778
    10-01 02:17 PM
    Called USCIS...same reply ...check after one week.





    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. Aguilera talks The Voice
  • Aguilera talks The Voice



  • aquarianf
    06-18 10:45 AM
    My lawyer only asked for the W2 ans tax returns for the last two years. I think the latest two to three years shall be sufficient unless USCIS asks for all specifically.

    Are there any instructions specifically asking for W2s and returns for all years of your stay ? or every one is including all they have just to be sure.


    My attorney is not including any w2s/tax returns at all. According to her, their firm never files these documents and got many approval without any issue. Did you see any instructions in 485 forms that says that they are required?





    2011 The Voice: Catching up on the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. Christina Aguilera: That
  • Christina Aguilera: That



  • pappu
    01-08 09:53 AM
    Inclde this below ur signature???
    I have mailed mine!! "We Shall Overcome"

    ---
    PD: Dec 2005
    EB Category: EB2

    Current Status: Processing Jan 1 , 2000
    Estimated Wait: 5-10 years

    ----

    Good idea.



    more...


    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. On the set of quot;The Voicequot;
  • On the set of quot;The Voicequot;



  • sundar61982
    08-13 05:20 AM
    Posted the first message in a different place.. Got the approval notice "Welcome to United States of America" in mail yesterday morning as well..


    --------------------------------------------------------
    Got email approvals on our I485 with PD of Mar10 2006 on EB-2..

    For myself:
    On August 5, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On August 6, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.



    For my spouse:

    On August 5, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.


    Country of Chargeability
    India
    Service Center
    Nebraska
    Labor Type
    Perm
    Perm Center
    Atlanta
    Labor Approval Date
    03/10/2006
    I140-I485 Concurrent Filing
    Yes
    I140 Mailed Date
    05/10/2006
    I140 Filing Type
    Regular
    I140 Approval Date
    10/17/2006
    July 2007 Filer
    Yes
    I485 Mailed Date
    07/30/2007
    I485 USCIS Rcvd Date
    08/06/2007
    I485 Rcpt Notice Date
    09/10/2007
    Finger Print Notice Date
    09/18/2007





    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. hot voice christina aguilera 6
  • hot voice christina aguilera 6



  • ireddy
    11-10 09:50 AM
    Sent on 11/5/08. No reply yet.



    more...


    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. the voice christina aguilera
  • the voice christina aguilera



  • mail2me_Ds
    09-08 06:27 PM
    I received CPO email yesterday night, But the dependent application status is pending. Please let me know what steps I need to take to followup with the dependent's case.





    2010 Aguilera talks The Voice the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. The new mom showed off her
  • The new mom showed off her



  • amsgc
    06-16 12:33 PM
    Thanks gcnirvana.

    I have a copy of my approved I-140, and the only number I see on it is Receipt Number at the top left side of the notice. It reads like LIN-xx-xxx-xxxxx.

    Is this the A# number you are referring to?

    That is your receipt number. In my case, the A# is in the box that has the name of the beneficiary.

    Ams



    more...


    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. #39;The Voice#39; features musicians
  • #39;The Voice#39; features musicians



  • santa123
    06-10 07:24 AM
    when you emphasize something unnecessarily, ("I am also from India") proves that you are lying. So foolish... Try your tricks somewhere else you tunnel rat!:mad::mad:

    I am also from India but the point I am discussing here is clearly a violation of law by Outsourcing vendors including IBM (not just Indian companies), TCS, Wipro etc. I work for a medium size consulting firm based in US and on H1 visa ...and I am impacted by these violations and I think I have the right to oppose this act.... to prove my identity shud I tell you my stories in Chennai consulate... or shud I tell u abt my days in b'lore or shud I tell you all abt my 24 years in India.. you can decide :-).

    BUT regarding the L1 violation we have decided and this time the vendor is exposed to the authorities and justice is done. We have the support of good client managers who understands visa regulations.





    hair Christina Aguilera: That the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. images competition The Voice,
  • images competition The Voice,



  • Madhuri
    03-26 01:23 PM
    Guys,
    I am tired of short term projects and I started my FT job search in March first week, got 2 offers, both companies are fine with EAD. Only question HR asked me is, "your EAD expires in Sept,when are you starting the renewal process?" I told her that I can apply for renewal only within 90-120 days time frame. She was fine with my answer and also mentioned that she is aware of the fact there is some time line for EAD renewal.
    I'll be starting my new FT job from Monday.

    So bottom line is there are some HR people who are well aware of EAD and the strings attached to it. You are definitely going to meet them sooner or later, don't loose hope.

    BTW why am I using AC21? - my PD is March 2006 (EB3 India), so I decided to use AC-21/EAD, as nobody knows how long this GC journey is? I am already in my 8th year of H1.



    more...


    the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. Christina Aguilera
  • Christina Aguilera



  • miaroh
    09-12 06:59 PM
    but it is pending with FBI since Aug 1st. Looks like they also check for fragmented names.

    This is my opinion, not an advise. Use it at your own risk.

    If I search my "Firstname Middlename" there are 10000 hits in google :-). And I know for sure there are few murderers , politicians and movie stars(most of them are arrested atleast once for crime or the other :-)) who have the same first name and middle name as mine back in India.Last name is what makes the full name unique.

    My Namecheck was initiated Aug 4th as per TSC IO and is still pending.Looks like I am going to be waiting for a long time.





    hot On the set of quot;The Voicequot; the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. In her prime, Aguilera was a
  • In her prime, Aguilera was a



  • skrishna23
    08-12 06:53 PM
    Finally got the CPO emails/texts today morning for both me and my wife.

    Came to USA in 1996 on H1. Masters (F1) from 1999-2000.
    All GC applications in EB2. Nationality : India.
    Applied in Mid 2001 : company (think $15B!!!) went kaput.
    Applied in Mid 2003 : I quit in mid-2005 - while labor pending.
    Applied Nov 22, 2005 : Approved Aug 11, 2010.

    Labor applied via PERM - approved in about 4 months.
    I-140 applied soon after - approved in about 4 months.
    I-485 applied during the July-August 2007.
    Receipt Date: Aug 16, 2007
    Notice Date: Oct 1, 2007
    At NSC.

    Quit in mid-2008 with 485/EAD, sent AC21.
    Got RFE in Sep 2008 (missed the 2008 boat).
    485 LUD stuck at 10/29/2008 forever until today.

    Opened a SR on Aug 5th.
    Took an infopass on Aug 6th - all I could get was, "your application is with an
    Immigration Officer since Aug 2nd". Nothing else!
    Don't know if either had an effect.
    Didn't do anything beyond the above two.

    I think anything that's helpful for anyone based on dates/apps/process/procedures are all listed above. Now for a bit of something in my mind. No particular theme but general rambling....if you so indulge..please continue. Else Have a good day and happy life. And thanks IV.

    It has been a long journey for sure. A lot of my friends who came to
    USA in 1996 are now citizens. I have NO regrets at all. I took my own
    path. Sometimes I used to think that if I had done the GC process
    in 1998/1999 instead of quitting my full time job to do full time masters,
    I might've gotten GC sooner. OR what if I had stuck with the 2003 application,
    sure, it would've taken longer to get even the Labor cleared but I would
    have gotten GC in probably 2007 - and worst case 2008. And heck, I would
    have made an additional $150K (since the company got acquired by "as big
    as it gets" tech company). OR what if I had chosen a very safe choice out
    of masters [believe it or not, I got 12 offers back in 2000 - but then heck,
    every body else got 12 offers as well]. OH btw, the full time masters ended
    up costing me about $45K in credit card loans. So yeah...no point in contemplating
    all the "coulda woulda shoulda"s in life.

    As Nike says: Just do it.

    I strongly believe it was because of the masters that I got the first 2000/2001 company, I got into the next job - and because of it to the next one and because
    of that to the current one - where I am extremely happy and think
    will over time come out very well off too.

    At all times, I never compromised on my job. Took the job which offered
    me the most challenge and allowed me to learn as much as possible while
    working the smartest folks around. That I think was a great benefit - all
    along - since that component of life (work) never bothered me. And was never
    afraid of taking (apparent) risks either. To me they were calculated risks.
    The 2002 company I joined, it was a small startup - I was employee number 20-something and was the only H1-B until we had about 150+ employees.
    When I quit it was 450+ folks and was about 750+ when it was acquired.
    The company I joined in 2008 (via AC21), was and still is a startup. When
    I joined we were 8 employees and still now, remain lean-and-mean but
    kicking some serious ass. (if I say so myself..pardon me). :)

    The biggest hiccup as I think of it now was that my wife was not able
    to work from 2003-2007. But the EAD in mid-2007 finally solved that
    problem. Oh, I never hesitated traveling either : travel to Africa (three
    countries) one year, and to Europe (three countries) one year and
    Asia (two countries other than India) in one year.
    Also purchased a home in 2009 (it was very tempting during the
    2004-2006 times...but waited out for good).

    So yeah...H1-B/EAD/AP are all handicaps - only if you convince yourself so.

    A couple of times I had contemplated Canadian PR or really
    moving there or to somewhere in Europe (and even Aus PR).
    But pursued nothing mostly because I was lazy.

    But all along my wife fully supported in everything I (we) did.
    Be it change of jobs, other big decisions..what not.
    So thankful to god for that.

    Just a bit to go back in the way back machine.
    Long ago, labor was the bottle-neck. Then 485, then something else.
    Things repeat - old is new, new is old...repeat.
    There were times when there was no online checking, no sms, no email notifications.
    Six year h1-cap was strongly enforced. no concurrent 140/485. No one year extension of h1. No 3 year extenstions of h1 after 140. No 2 year EADs. No AC21. No priority date porting. I can go on....but a lot of stuff happened...happens.

    If there is one thing I learned wrt immigration, it is do things ASAP. Never postpone anything at all. As much as possible get first in the queue.

    A general piece of advice: Never reject an option you don't have. [this is more to do with folks who say, "I am only in year 1 in h1..I don't know if I need gc..let me see after 2-3 years.." - guess what einstein, it is easy to give up your gc after you get it, then to get it when you desperately need it.]

    Good luck and all the best to those who are waiting.
    EB2-IC seems in pretty good shape as far as I can tell.
    EB3-folks need some serious legislative help - please consider contributing a fraction of what you send for your immigration-lawyers and get something done. support IV.

    And finally: Be Happy!

    Peace.



    more...


    house ChristinaTheVoice is currently the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. pictures #39;The Voice#39;,Christina Aguilera the voice christina aguilera
  • pictures #39;The Voice#39;,Christina Aguilera the voice christina aguilera



  • ilwaiting
    07-01 11:12 AM
    Why is this a risk? We are doing what we are supposed to do. Send packages based on our dates being current. If USCIS/DOS screws the dates we slap them with a law suit.

    After such mad rush and bad news about visa bulletin revision? How many are considering to file on July 2nd and July 3rd? What is the general advice regarding filing from lawyers and oneself about sending documents on July 2nd and July 3rd?

    My lawyer is sending through FedEx - overnight delivery - going there on July 3rd. My worry - Is it a huge risk on my part? What happens if Monday morning it is revised, or worst Tuesday it is revised?

    How many are risking on this??





    tattoo hot voice christina aguilera 6 the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. #Xtina #The Voice #Christina
  • #Xtina #The Voice #Christina



  • pranju
    06-15 04:13 PM
    Should only be put in the primary applicants !485. The spouse will have one on their receipt notice. The fingerprint appointment will use this number as an identifier.

    Thank you so much for the reply.



    more...


    pictures the voice christina aguilera the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. Christina Aguilera and the
  • Christina Aguilera and the



  • nkalpana
    01-31 04:06 AM
    My Goodness... Prashanth! this is a total mess..

    This is worse than our software product deadlines!!
    Dont know whether to laugh or to cry!

    Regards,
    NK





    dresses In her prime, Aguilera was a the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. The Voice Blake Shelton Adam
  • The Voice Blake Shelton Adam



  • njboy
    10-17 09:58 AM
    havent you heard the saying-all publicity is good publicity..? by talking about this racist, all we are doing is generating buzz about his stupid program which goes on and on like a broken record about outsourcing and all that..lets NOT track statements made by him..let him say whatever he wants..he does not have any credibility anyway..like they say-dogs bark while the caravans pass by



    more...


    makeup #39;The Voice#39; features musicians the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. ChristinaTheVoice is currently
  • ChristinaTheVoice is currently



  • kate123
    03-31 10:21 AM
    May be I am wrong. I want to be wrong since I would like to File for I 485 , but this is from DOS site, can you share your source ?

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY10AnnualReport-TableV.pdf



    Hi GC ON DEMAND, I think you are right... Looks like we did not receive any spill over from EB1 and EB2 ROW --- Here are the calcs...

    Regular EB2 ROW gets 34,436 -- see below for break down

    We know that EB2 gets 140,000 * 28.6% of visas which is 40,040.
    Out of 40,040, 7% is allocated to china and an other 7% goes to India.
    So EB2 ROW = 40,040 - 2*(40,040*7%) = 34,436 -------------------------------------------- (1)

    In the document that you have, EB2 ROW received 27, 406 visas... How? see below

    Total allocation for Eb2 (A1) - 53,872
    India received (B1) - 19,961
    China's received (C1) - 6,505
    -------------------------------------------------
    EB2 (ROW) net = A1-(B1+C1) = 27,406 -------------------------------------------------------- (2)
    --------------------------------------------------

    EB2 (I&C) Regular quota {2*(40,040*7%)} = 5,604 -------------------------------------------(3)

    (1) - (2) - (3) gives the spill over from EB2 ROW to EB2 (I&C), which is 1,426

    Which means EB2 ROW to EB2 I&C spill over is mere 1,426 ???? Hope we are wrong... this looks scary...





    girlfriend #Xtina #The Voice #Christina the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. girlfriend Christina Aguilera
  • girlfriend Christina Aguilera



  • snathan
    04-24 06:29 PM
    "Provide safeguards for visa holders so they know their rights under the law. This would include wage rates and access to benefits."

    What benefits are they talking about here?? As far as I am concerned, H1B visa holders have to no benefits... we pay SS taxes, federal taxes, Medicaid, state etc. As soon as we loose our jobs we are told we have a couple of days to leave the country - even when we have been here for years. What an inhumane way to treat a tax payer.

    he hee... you are dreaming too much. If you are not paid properly the DOL will help you get your wage. Nothing else.





    hairstyles Christina Aguilera the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11. Christina Aguilera - Can#39;t
  • Christina Aguilera - Can#39;t



  • anura
    04-05 04:06 PM
    I am not sure what AILA is up to. One Mr. Oppenheim already told them that they can start moving EB2I dates in May because there may be unused EB1s. If I am right, that is all he is told them. AILA is just looking to make the best of the statement. What are the ways O's statements can be interpreted to make a profit out of it. There is no reason for AILA to reiterate the statement now. AFter AILS is already told everyone what O told them.

    AILA is now just attached a note to say that if you push PD too much, then you will get too much I-485s than you can handle. Looks almost like AILA is trying to advise the Visa Office. Well that is what lobbyists do.





    eastindia
    11-16 04:16 PM
    Vonage reaches settlement with states - Business First of Louisville: (http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2009/11/16/daily11.html)





    k_usa
    06-26 08:18 AM
    Where do we need to send the 485 application ?

    My 140 is approved from TSC. Do i need to send my application to TSC again?



Post Title

the voice christina aguilera 6 7 11


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/voice-christina-aguilera-6-7-11.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive