women short hairstyle

    images very short haircuts for women women short hairstyle. Very Short Haircuts: Female
  • Very Short Haircuts: Female



  • deepak2010
    01-30 09:25 AM
    Hello
    I am working on H1 and my current H1 petition is valid until April 6th 2011.
    My visa (stamp) expired in Nov 2009.
    I have my new H1 extension petition approved from April 7th 2011- 2014( same employer).
    I am going to India early Feb and will going to Hyd/Chennai for visa stamp.
    In the visa appointment it is asking for my petition number: which one should I give current or the new extension one. I would like to have my H1 stamped until 2014 so that I can avoid additional trip to consulate.
    Please help.
    Thanks





    wallpaper Very Short Haircuts: Female women short hairstyle. Sassy Short Hairstyles 2011-
  • Sassy Short Hairstyles 2011-



  • spicy_guy
    10-25 08:07 PM
    Buy citizenship?!?!

    citizenship-for-sale: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/111069/citizenship-for-sale)





    women short hairstyle. Short Hair Asian Women
  • Short Hair Asian Women



  • vedicman
    04-28 09:55 AM
    Thank you. I checked it out. My nephew (7yrs) also plans to come for 3 weeks with my in laws. He has never been to the US before, and his parents are not coming either. The site mentioned that parents visa papers also have to be attached, I am not sure what this means. (His parents have never applied for the visa)

    Your inputs are much appreciated. Thanks





    2011 Sassy Short Hairstyles 2011- women short hairstyle. Eva Longoria short hair style
  • Eva Longoria short hair style



  • whoever
    03-24 12:41 AM
    how did you get h1 without quota?



    more...


    women short hairstyle. Women short hair for summer
  • Women short hair for summer



  • SGP
    03-27 07:02 AM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD MORNING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")


    This is a supporting thread to the "Want to File I-485 without Current Priority Date? Gather here" thread started by pappu.

    As suggested by pappu/starsun, this supporting thread provides impacted members with additional information and tools to help the initiative.

    Visit Immigration Voice Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Employment_Based_Green_Card#Process_.28EB1.2C_EB2. 2C_and_EB3.29) - for overview of Employment Based - Green Card process
    Visit I485 Filing w/o current PD Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Current_Grass-Roots_Initiative_-_I-485_Filing_without_Current_Priority_Date) - for overview of this initiative

    As pappu stated in the first post of the above referenced thread - some of the ongoing efforts include finding how many IV members would get benefit from such a provision and get basic details such as username/Priority Date of impacted members. Future action items might include drafting documents and letters to support this provision. There maybe actions such as sending emails etc. However we would not be able to open a public action item unless we can have thousands of our members willing to participate in a grassroots action item. This survey intends to understand the needs of our membership for this provision and collect grassroots information.

    The fact is we have a dedicated group of volunteers (and we need more) who have been trying their best to spread the message about this initiative so that a strong grass-roots support can be created leading up to launch of the public action items. So far we have around 1100 people who have responded. Based on quick calculations carried out using PERM data, it is estimated that there are at least 60K-70K EB applicants waiting to file I-485/EAD/AP (this is a very conservative estimate..the actual number could be much more). Grass-roots initiatives require time and patience and we request maximum number of impacted folks to participate actively.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What can you do to participate?
    1) Vote on the poll/survey created by Pappu.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here.html

    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com (starsun) with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your a) IV username b) Email address c) Phone #, d) State of Residence e) Priority Date - so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated

    2) Print out below Flier and circulate at all asian/indian malls/groceries/theaters. Forward the flier to your friends/co-workers and ask them to do the same.

    I485 Filing Initiative Flier (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a8/Flier_I485_latest2.pdf)

    3) Volunteers have created a facebook community and an Immigration Voice WIKI page to spread the message about this initiative. Please circulate these links among your friends/co-workers who will be helped.

    Please "Share" and "Link" and "send to friend" the facebook community via your Facebook account. Also include these two links when you post on the IV forum.

    Facebook - IV I485 filing w/o current PD initiative community (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Immigration-Voice-Grass-roots-Campaigns/150562351660693?v=info)

    (Just FYI that you might have to be logged in for the above link to direct to the facebook community. Alternately, search for "Immigration Voice Grass-roots Campaigns" to find the community after logging in. Search "Immigration Voice" to go to the IV's main facebook page)

    Immigration Wiki -
    I485 Filing Initiative - IV Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Current_Grass-Roots_Initiative_-_I-485_Filing_without_Current_Priority_Date)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM these members for additional info:
    nmdial ; geevikram ; vbkris77 ; ashwin_27 ; snathan
    Dedicated members can also join the leaders group: http://groups.google.com/group/485-filing-iv-initiative
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    women short hairstyle. wallpaper cute short haircuts
  • wallpaper cute short haircuts



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-29 03:01 PM
    Congratulations!!! can u share your PD, category and RD?

    got my 485 aproval noice today... whew! after 5 years!



    more...


    women short hairstyle. images Short Hair Black Women
  • images Short Hair Black Women



  • senk1s
    10-10 05:23 PM
    i know 2 people jul 2 filers are still waiting
    called on oct 3rd - asked to wait some more time (not in database)





    2010 Short Hair Asian Women women short hairstyle. very short haircuts for women
  • very short haircuts for women



  • pappu
    11-20 09:58 PM
    There will be a conference call to kick off the Northern California chapter of IV tonight (Monday) at 8pm PST. Please email me at ojguinan@gmail.com for the details.

    Thanks,
    Thank you for this effort. Best wishes. Northern California members are requested to attend the call/get in touch with oguinan to help establish this chapter.



    more...


    women short hairstyle. Messy Short Hairstyles
  • Messy Short Hairstyles



  • WashingtonSt
    02-22 12:36 AM
    This is my situation:

    I am in my 8th year of H1B extension (2 one year extensions after 6 years)

    I had my LC I140 approved, but due to retrogression I cannot continue with the adjustment of status.

    This is my question:

    If I move to a new position that would require me to file new LC (PERM), am I still subjected to the 365 days rule?

    I am confused because my employer filed the LC 365 days prior to my H1B expire on the 6th year in order to get the extension. Now, since I can only have one year extension and I have less than 1 year left on my H1B visa, can the new LC still be filed? Will this jeopardize future H1B extension?

    Am I missing something here? Is there another strategy?

    Based on other discussion, it seemed that I am eligible for 3 years extension. But there are still 200 days left on my H1B visa. I suppose 3 years extension cannot be filed until near expiration date.





    hair Eva Longoria short hair style women short hairstyle. short black women haircuts.
  • short black women haircuts.



  • qualified_trash
    10-23 12:28 PM
    gc_maine2,

    I think you have your question posted on the incorrect forum.

    thanks,
    QT



    more...


    women short hairstyle. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • chris
    09-12 05:38 PM
    Just now I called and Immigation Officer said that our files are in work flow. (she said that is a good sign , cant give any other info) . :confused:

    Any one heard this word before from IO ?





    hot Women short hair for summer women short hairstyle. Short hairstyles range from:
  • Short hairstyles range from:



  • Student with no hopes
    01-28 09:57 AM
    what do you mean - going by I-140 dates?



    more...


    house short haircuts 2011 for women. women short hairstyle. makeup Short hairstyles for
  • makeup Short hairstyles for



  • archanadhar19
    10-12 03:07 PM
    Perm applied in May 2007 . Got audit in June . Responded within a week. No response since then. Company lawyer approached DOL 3 times checking for the labor status. No response.
    Is it possible to resubmit the perm application retaining old date. Any suggestion if that might help.





    tattoo wallpaper cute short haircuts women short hairstyle. short haircuts for round faces
  • short haircuts for round faces



  • NKS1212
    06-01 03:58 PM
    Thanks for reply.

    Another thing I would like to mention. My I-140 got approved couple months back but applied I-485 during July 2007, so it's more then 180 days for I-485 not for I-140.

    Any suggestion.

    Thanks & Best Regards.
    NKS1212



    more...


    pictures images Short Hair Black Women women short hairstyle. 2010 short hairstyles. yklxcq
  • 2010 short hairstyles. yklxcq



  • idli_vada
    07-01 07:01 PM
    Guys,
    I need to find out what documents I need to send after I file I-765 online. DO anyone has the experience in this matter. I filed my I-485 and at tht time i did not filed my I756 just to avoid lawyer's fee.

    The form says I need to send a copy of I-94 and photo thats all, but the confirmation notice I received after filing the form online said that do not send any photo's or any identification document and the notice said that they will sent me a Biometric appointment.

    DO anyone has info on this





    dresses Short hairstyles range from: women short hairstyle. short-hairstyles-for-lack-
  • short-hairstyles-for-lack-



  • MONCYS
    04-09 01:28 PM
    I filed for EAD (new application) 30 days back along with my AOS applications. Finished my FP on the 25th day.

    Normally How long it take to get EAD from Texas Service center. ??

    Any idea. ??



    more...


    makeup Messy Short Hairstyles women short hairstyle. short haircuts 2011 for women.
  • short haircuts 2011 for women.



  • gccovet
    01-29 07:45 AM
    Hello I am Sammy Pete, I just wanted to know that what are the things required to get visa from US? what they look.. Suppose i have a bond of 1 years to work in a reputed motels there.. so i just wanted to know will i get?

    Check this out


    USCIS - Working in the United States (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a39e901bf9873210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a39e901bf9873210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)





    girlfriend short haircuts for round faces women short hairstyle. Trendy short hairstyles
  • Trendy short hairstyles



  • nogc_noproblem
    08-16 10:49 AM
    Labor, I140 approved and I-485 filed during July-07. Have EAD and AP but never used it. Still on H1B, extended for 3 years based on approved I140 and valid until Dec 2011. With my GC employer all along, employer is applying for LCA now as my new client is located in different state. My questions are:

    � Whether there will be any impact on my ongoing GC process if the job description on this new LCA is different?
    � If anything goes wrong with this LCA, whether there will be any impact on my existing H1 and eventually on GC process?
    � If something wrong happens to my H1, can I still switch to EAD after that?
    � What is the process to move from H1B to EAD within the same company, is filing new I-9 with EAD detail is suffice?

    Thanks





    hairstyles short haircuts for older women women short hairstyle. tattoo new hairstyles 2011 for women. short hairstyles for 2011 women. short
  • tattoo new hairstyles 2011 for women. short hairstyles for 2011 women. short



  • Blog Feeds
    10-29 12:20 PM
    [Blogger's Note: Today's guest posting on immigration dysfunctionality offers a view on pop culture. The parenthetical "(REALLY!?!)" in the title -- inserted as an editorial comment by the blog's usual author -- suggests the smarmy skepticism of an Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers riff on Saturday Night Live. The Haloween-themed guest post is by Nici Kersey, my colleague at Seyfarth Shaw LLP and a rising star in the immigration-lawyer firmament.] For Halloween, I have decided to dress as Max from Where the Wild Things Are. I was not able to locate a Max costume at any of the traditional Halloween...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/10/my-entry.html)





    calabor2001
    03-27 09:42 PM
    My application was filed in EB3 category and PD is current (has been since start of this year). I have an approved I-140 since Feb 07 and the I-485 was filed prior to the mess of 2007. I have taken 4 Infopass appointments trying to find out why is it taking this long to get "a decision". At this point, I don't care what the decision is, as long as there is one so that I can move on in my life. Called and spoke with the processing center that the case is outside their "normal processing time" only to hear, "We are processing". They won't tell me what is going on.

    Wondering about my options here? Congressional inquiry? Writ of Mandamus? Anything? Anyone in the same position as me?





    nkavjs
    10-09 03:03 PM
    Friends : I meant to start this thread for updates pertaining to applicants whose applications are receipted from NSC, TSC and other centres, but still waiting to recieve their finger printings notices, EAD cards and advance parole too.
    Lets share the info.

    Thanks

    485/AP/EAD - 2nd July, filed at NSC,
    Checks cashed - 1st Oct, 07
    Notice date - 1st October, from TSC
    Finger printing - no news
    EAD - no news
    AP - no news

    -----------------------------------------------



Post Title

women short hairstyle


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/06/women-short-hairstyle.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive