anna faris husband chris pratt

    images anna faris husband chris pratt anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris#39; husband Chris
  • Anna Faris#39; husband Chris



  • rbkrao
    09-13 03:33 PM
    got PDA mail directly today saying the approval notice was mailed on Friday 10th Sep.

    good luck to all waiting...

    Thanks IV.





    wallpaper Anna Faris#39; husband Chris anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris is engaged
  • Anna Faris is engaged



  • appas123
    08-19 04:15 PM
    Wanted to let everybody know that we received our green cards in hand today. We immediately made a trip to the Social Security office to update the records and get rid of the clause that says "not valid for work without INS authorization". We also signed a new I-9 with the green card.





    anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris Marries Chris Pratt
  • Anna Faris Marries Chris Pratt



  • abhijitp
    12-07 01:46 AM
    Congratulations on getting GC.
    I think the fact that you had same A# helped you despite multiple filings. There are cases of people where even though they have declared their second application, USCIS assigned them a second A# number.
    Pls. Stick around in IV and help others with your knowledge.

    I have received two A#s since I submitted a second set of AOS (first set had a number of omissions and I did not want to miss the boat).

    I think there is no reason to lose sleep over this issue (actually I was told so by a renowned lawyer with whom I just did a consultation), and there is not much we can do anyway. Except... if possible we should send a letter to USCIS telling them about these two sets of applications and then asking them to choose the one which is approvable (again, I was told so by the same lawyer).

    BTW canadian_dream: heartiest conrgatulations on your green card approval, your posts on the multiple filings issue have been very helpful.





    2011 Anna Faris is engaged anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris Weds Chris Pratt in
  • Anna Faris Weds Chris Pratt in



  • meridiani.planum
    11-26 02:53 AM
    What they did on Wall Street was short selling of stocks. This is nothing to do with real estate. Short selling of real estate is a way for Lenders to get the marlet value of the property instead of foreclosing it for no value at all. This is something which is approved by the lenders based on the market. Nothing illegal in it.

    nope, the current crash has NOTHING to do with short selling either of stocks of real estate..
    Look up "derivatives" and CDOs, thats the root cause of all these problems. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash#The_Crash_of_2008 and also articles by Rubini on this issue.



    more...


    anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris Showing Off Her
  • Anna Faris Showing Off Her



  • dtekkedil
    07-09 06:32 PM
    This message is posted on USCIS website.
    Atleast the Director is now aware of the sufferings of GC filers.

    -----------------------
    Message from USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez

    I understand that individuals are planning to send flowers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) beginning on Tuesday, July 10. USCIS has made arrangements to forward those flowers to our injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

    ------------------------


    Is this for real???

    Can you post a link here?





    anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris amp; Chris Pratt
  • Anna Faris amp; Chris Pratt



  • bobzibub
    01-08 12:27 AM
    The more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended.

    It should read as, "There are more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States who find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended.

    or....
    There are more than a half million highly-skilled legal immigrants legally working in the United States, yet are trapped in a bureaucratic and unbearably slow system that is reminiscent of quota systems in former Eastern Bloc countries.

    -If we are working productively, then what is the problem to them?
    -if we bring up the dreaded "quota" word and tie it to communism, this will have more impact. (They're products of the cold war, these folks.)



    more...


    anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Ferris lied to land her
  • Anna Ferris lied to land her



  • DesiGuy
    09-10 02:48 AM
    early morning in Uk. glad to see the momentum...will start calling (again) soon and leaving vm's.

    good luck to all





    2010 Anna Faris Marries Chris Pratt anna faris husband chris pratt. anna faris husband chris pratt
  • anna faris husband chris pratt



  • gc_on_demand
    04-01 10:23 AM
    Friends even I believe that looks like we will hit the Jul - Aug 2007 mark this year for EB2 things seem to be adding up well.

    If we got 12K from EB1 and EB5 for the first 6 months then we should expect another 12K and even EB2 ROW usage is significantly down.

    @vdlrao I agree with your analysis on the May bulletin seems to be spot on.

    I think we going to get 8k from EB5 , 12k + from EB1 and what u think for EB2 ROW ? last year EB2 Total = 53 k - EB2 IC (25k) = 27-28k EB2 while they supposed to get 35-36k.means spill from EB2 row was 8k-10k. EB1 gave 1-2 k.

    if we get same from EB2 row and Eb5 then total spill will be 8 (EB2 row ) + 8 (Eb5 ) + 2 (Eb1) + 12 (Eb1 ) = 30k. Demand upto July 2007 is 32k - 33k... so more chances of June 2007. if we get more from EB1 and Eb2 row then chnaces for july aug 2007 are more and more...



    more...


    anna faris husband chris pratt. Actor Chris Pratt and wife,
  • Actor Chris Pratt and wife,



  • jsb
    09-17 09:27 AM
    Nothing, Zilch, Nada....My lawyer said that of the 40 applications they filed on July 2nd. they got RN for only 5 so..... Seems to be a very long wait

    It is told that most of the July 2 filings are waiting, but July 17 filings have received RN. Perhaps it all depends where USCIS folks put bundles of applications initially meant for rejection/return. I am also one of the July 2 filers still waiting





    hair Anna Faris Weds Chris Pratt in anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna faris chris pratt
  • Anna faris chris pratt



  • singhsa3
    10-17 03:21 PM
    Anyone in the similar boat as mine?
    I am a july 2nd filer and filed my second application on Aug 15th.
    Now that I have got receipts for July 2nd applications, I have put stop payments on the checks on Aug 15th application.
    My hope is that my 2nd application will not be processed.



    more...


    anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed
  • Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed



  • l1fraud
    06-12 10:32 PM
    dilipcr,

    You (or people like you) are not "fighting" corruption or injustice, you are just serving your interests. Al least have the guts to admit that.

    When did you guys start fighting corruption, injustice and fraud ? Maybe you guys were always excited about Mahatma Gandhi or Mother Teresa all your life ! Be straightforward. There are no kindergarten students on this forum. We all know your intentions.

    Again we all know outsourcing is going to hurt everyone. That doesn't mean I will try to shut the doors behind me. Many of us were not brought up that way.


    Of course yes its for our interest BUT don't forget that its against a violation. Tomorrow if the same organization brings resources in H-1B/EAD/GC/Citizenship we are not going to complain about it ... because its within whats allowed by the law, I think thats the purpose of having rules ... to have a fair playing ground ... think abt the havoc/chaos these companies could create by bringing people without any visa (illegally across borders) and talk about 'closing the doors and me not brought up that way', do you think that anyone including you would support that???. Here the purpose of L-1B visa is misused and blindly violated, so lets move in the right direction, we are not asking all L-1B visas to be banned BUT to investigate the abusal of that visa category and we are just pointing out the incidents where we think its getting violated. Lets see who is on right/wrong side. We'll leave the decision part to ICE/USCIS/Other agencies involved.





    hot Anna Faris Showing Off Her anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris Chris Pratt Wedding
  • Anna Faris Chris Pratt Wedding



  • patiently_waiting
    10-01 12:19 PM
    psk79, Thanks a lot. It really helps lot of peoples in making calls from mobile or office landline easily.

    That is exactly what smsthss is trying to tell you. To call from your mobile phone in US using vonage, you will need to have internet access for a few minutes (say a PC or better if you have an iphone;))

    1. Open your browser and log into your vonage account and click on setup call forwarding.
    2. Put the destination number in India (person in india that you want to call) as the number to which all calls to your vonage are forwarded to. Yes, vonage accepts 01191xxxxxxxxx number for forwarding calls.
    3. Click Save.
    4. Now from your mobile phone or any phone, call your own vonage number and bingo! call is forwarded to your friend in India. (Now remember to remove call forwarding or all calls to your vonage still keep going to your friend in India ;))

    Now use this link - Vonage Two Free Months when you sign up using this link (http://www.cheapcent.com/blog/44-all/70-vonage-free-unlimited-calling-to-60-countries-india-china-etc-two-months-free) and enjoy two months of free calling. Also, even if you don't sign up, visit some of their sponsors (ads on their page) and keep such blogs floating.... Enjoy !!@!!



    more...


    house Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed anna faris husband chris pratt. Denise Vasi Anna Faris waves
  • Denise Vasi Anna Faris waves



  • eb_retrogession
    02-03 09:20 AM
    Prez Mr. Bush visiting Intel Corporation today!!!!





    tattoo Anna Faris amp; Chris Pratt anna faris husband chris pratt. Good Morning, Chris Pratt
  • Good Morning, Chris Pratt



  • crystal
    07-11 09:32 AM
    Thats cool Glus

    This is about me. I was photographed yesterday!!



    more...


    pictures Anna Ferris lied to land her anna faris husband chris pratt. Chris Pratt Anna Faris Married
  • Chris Pratt Anna Faris Married



  • apb
    10-02 02:45 PM
    Awaiting interview call when the dates are current.





    dresses Anna Faris Chris Pratt Wedding anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris and her husband
  • Anna Faris and her husband



  • anda007
    07-11 12:24 AM
    Lets look at the pigger picture, instead of nitpicking small things
    Anand Sharma is referred as she. so what

    The main point is conveyed

    Anand Sharma

    I hate to be nitpicking but

    The irony is, in this whole migration debate, our issues are probably easiest to solve," said Bajaj.

    Bajaj its not migrationits immigration. bird migrate people immigrate



    more...


    makeup Actor Chris Pratt and wife, anna faris husband chris pratt. Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed
  • Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed



  • garamchai2go
    01-01 08:53 AM
    Hi All,
    I am on a business trip to Chennai and I was interviewed for my H1-B renewal on Dec 6th 2007, unaware of the PIMS as it was not mentioned anywhere on the website that it will take this long to receive the passport. I was granted my visa within few minutes but till date (Jan 1st, 08) I have not received my passport. Was interviewed at the Chennai consulate. It has been heights of frustration as I had to spend all my Christmas holidays and New years at Chennai with all my fly being in US. I was supposed to return to US on Dec19th had to postpone my tickets to Dec 24th and then to Dec 29th. Now finally I have cancelled my tickets as it was costing me $200 every time I modify my itinerary.The US consulate, Chennai keeps on extending the processing time from 3 to 7 to 10 and it has been 15 working days already now, but still no passport in hand. Last week on Friday (Dec 28th) got an email that it might take additional 7 working days, huh ! Good thing is my company is in Chennai so atleast I can go to work or else it would have been really painful.
    Was anybody else interviewed at Chennai during that black week ??? with similar situation ?
    Good luck everybody.

    Interviewed on 6th and got passport on Dec 17th. Luckily we did not have to reschedule our travel. I can feel the pain and frustration of you..God Bless you and good luck with your passport.

    H A P P Y N E W Y E A R - 2008.





    girlfriend Good Morning, Chris Pratt anna faris husband chris pratt. Chris Pratt We all want to
  • Chris Pratt We all want to



  • ravi_gc
    08-13 03:20 PM
    PD: Nov-18-2005
    NSC

    485 Notice Date: Sep 7, 2007; LUD 05/12/2009
    Got RFE for Employer Letter, Missing Vaccination and G325. Replied on Apr 30, 2009
    --------------------------------
    The last updated on my and wife's files were on 05/12/2009 (after the RFE Respnose)
    I Went to the Local USCIS center on 08/02/2010. IO mentioned that Name check and FBI check had cleared. But he could not tell if my case was assigned to an IO. He asked me to open an SR. I called the 1-800 number and opened an SR on 08/03/10. I got a standard email from USCIS for the SR I opened, on 08/11/2010. It said that my case and my wife's were both were under review and it would take up to 60 days for them to process it.
    On 08/13/2010 8.03 CST, I got a SMS on my cell that My case status was updated. I had received that Card Production was ordered on 08/12/2010.
    Now, I am waiting on my wife's approval.





    hairstyles Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Wed anna faris husband chris pratt. Riskybusiness said Chris Pratt
  • Riskybusiness said Chris Pratt



  • waitnwatch
    08-21 12:46 PM
    If all these years they were misinterpreting the law, where were lawyers and AILA raising their voice to correct this mistake? This error was deeply affecting the clients of lawyers.

    We need to see more proactive activism of lawyers in matters such as these that are very important for the community. If not, members need to learn the law and do such research themselves. IV core team has been trying its best to read the law and create presentations and research documents whenever we have an important action item or bill on the floor. I would urge the community to read the law om their own as and when needed and raise their awareness.

    You are right about members working on understanding the law in this forum and thrashing out arguments to make them fool proof. Instead I find people getting incensed at each other and creating a destructive environment instead of a constructive one.

    As far as immigration lawyers go - they have no incentive to file a lawsuit to get a correct interpretation as they donot stand to gain whatever way the law is interpreted. Also while there definitely are a few smart immigration lawyers- the run of the mill ones are no better than paralegals. I'm not sure I should be saying the above but my experience points to that.





    mzafar125
    05-09 11:05 AM
    Folks,

    I would like to run a questions by you guys/gals. I am getting ready to file my I-485 application. My lawyer requested that I find all copies of my I-20, OPT EAD, H1-B's etc. My question is do we have to submit copies of I-20, and OPT EAD for the Adjustment of status (I-485) stage ? Please let me know what you think ?

    I-20 is from a university that accept students in the US. The F1 student visa is issued based on the I-20.
    OPT EAD - Is one year of practical training that is allowed after graduation





    jbr
    03-10 01:21 PM
    I have been a reader on this site for years and have contributed to many of the fund raising campaigns. I agree with many of the comments on this thread. Brothers and sisters we need to team up and clamour for fair treatment; let us all contribute with dollars and sweat. I assume most of us on this site can afford to contribute a lot more than we have in the past and the potential rewards (fair opportunity to Immigration) are immense.

    I have personally been in the US for ten years and believe I have contributed to the society a lot - while being a law abiding tax payer (I wish I could use the word citizen). And my story is not any different from any of yours. Why then we haven't gotten what we deserve at this point, afterall we have earned it by our sweat. The reason is we haven't realized our strength: in numbers, in dollars and in our contribution to the American society. No one is going to listen until we make our plight known to the public at large and to the law makers.

    Some thoughts on how to go about doing it. We need a detailed plan with names of volunteers who can contribute their time. The plan should also include a list of key law-makers we are going to contact and how. All of this will cost money - so the first thing to do is support the fund-raising efforts. I also think we need to increase the fund-raising target by a lot; because the stakes are so high.

    I apologize if I have wasted anyone's time with a long post. And I thank all of you for caring for one another and by sharing so much info with all the silent readers of this site. I have learned more about immigration from this site than my employer or immigration attroneys could ever share with me.

    I will now put my money where my mouth is by making a contribution to Immigration Voice.



Post Title

anna faris husband chris pratt


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/anna-faris-husband-chris-pratt.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive