australian gold rush miners

    images makeup Australian gold rush australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners
  • australian gold rush miners



  • p_aluri
    06-25 08:07 PM
    I need some help from you guys..

    What would be the answer for :

    Were you inspected by Immigration officer under part # 3 on I-485 application?

    I really appreciate your input..

    Thanks,


    My spouse and I live in different cities - each will file their I-485/EAD/AP. She as dependent.

    What should the spouse write for her address? Her current address, or mine?

    Please advise.

    Thanks

    Ams





    wallpaper australian gold rush miners australian gold rush miners. hot gold rush miners licence.
  • hot gold rush miners licence.



  • vkrishn
    09-11 02:05 AM
    Got an InfoPass scheduled, and created a SR. This is taking way too long, and now April + May approvals are rolling in...

    jazz

    I am sure you will get it. Response to a SR takes about 10-15 days. I opened my second SR on Aug 30th and got the response today. I was approved on Sep 7th.

    Things i did from Aug 1st:-

    Congresswoman (Zoe Lofgren): Her office helped me getting the PD correct in the USCIS system. When i made requested Zoe's office to enquire about my case they told me that PD is Feb 2007 instead of Feb 2006. I gave them my I140 and her office contacted NSC and NSC corrected the PD.

    Ombudsman: Sent Email on Aug 10th and got a reply on Aug 11th that they will enquire with USCIS. Got a call from USCIS that my case is in transit.

    AP approved on 08/26 and Soft LUD's on 08/27 and 09/02.

    Attorney made a enquiry on August 25th about I485 with USCIS and was told to waiti 30 days.

    Sep 7th: I485 approved.

    Check to make sure your category and PD are correct in the USCIS system. Just to make sure.





    australian gold rush miners. girlfriend gold rush miners
  • girlfriend gold rush miners



  • micofrost
    07-10 01:48 PM
    guys,
    lets not make this a Smitha bashing thread. This is what democracy in true sense. We should have an honest opposition , even if it is a ridiculous one to a constructive effort by the IV members.

    Carry On IV Forum.

    Sent flowers to be delivered on july 10th.





    2011 hot gold rush miners licence. australian gold rush miners. hot australian gold rush,
  • hot australian gold rush,



  • letstalklc
    10-01 11:25 AM
    This is what i am doing to call a cell phone or any land line in india. Vonage has a call forwarding feature. Simply log in to your vonage account and go to features and configure the call forwarding feature.Configure such that the call is forwarded after 20 sec's. Intially vonage rings and after that it is forwarded to the india cell or landline forwarding number. Its free of charge as calling from vonage to india #'s is free. Hope this puts the debate to rest.

    smsthss - Thanks for posting useful information, yes, this will really helps a lot for others who wanted to call from cell phone/desk no (office).....just keep change the call forward no that you wanted to call...

    Lingo will charge money for calling from cell phone by using the lingo account (first 10mts free, after that they will charge, also there is charge of 79 center for each call), so there is no point in signing up with that, this is my opinion...



    more...


    australian gold rush miners. pictures of gold rush miners.
  • pictures of gold rush miners.



  • pat123
    09-20 03:28 PM
    NSC
    RD: 7/20/2007
    ND: 9/19/2007

    So our NDs are very close to each other (9/17,18,19), perhaps it is pre-adjudication that is going on? Are y'all NSC as well?

    I am not sure what is happening. When I went to USCIS during Infopass, the officer at the time told me that my case will be looked upon when the notice date comes up.
    MY priority date is april25 2006 and the notice date was 09/18/2007. I didn't believe him. Even I raised the question in one of the forums and other guys shot me down saying the notice date is not important. But now I got an LUD on 09/19/2007 and that was the reason why I raised this question to you as well as HIINVIN66. I am assuming that the applications are looked upon based on the notice dates. If they under EB2, pre adjudcated and visa numbers availaible, MAY BE MAYBE we get green cards. IF not, We have to keep our fingers crossed. Let see what happens.....





    australian gold rush miners. pictures of gold rush miners.
  • pictures of gold rush miners.



  • nuke
    09-24 02:58 PM
    Current visa bulletin states following.

    2. Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is at least 140,000. Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. The dependent area limit is set at 2%, or 7,320.

    Question: What does the line 'Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620.' means???



    more...


    australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners.
  • australian gold rush miners.



  • vg1778
    10-03 01:06 PM
    Colleagues who sent on Aug 10 Receiving RNs. Its getting so frustrating now...I called USCIS again 3rd day in the row and still nothing in the system.
    Sent emails to USCIS Complaint deptt, Congressman and will be sending the fax to the director now.





    2010 girlfriend gold rush miners australian gold rush miners. makeup Australian gold rush
  • makeup Australian gold rush



  • letstalklc
    09-04 02:49 PM
    I hate to play "who winks first" game with teleblend. They told that they would come up with similar india plan but not providing any details.

    May be now I should switch to vonage or Lingo. One factor in favor of vonage is: I get two months free with referral and one year contract rather than 2 years with Lingo.

    As per one my close friend, lingo CS is not very good. Vonage is still better than Lingo.

    However here is my question.

    The acutal cost of Vonage with unlimited india calling is $31 - $32 per month due to taxes, misc charges etc.

    WHAT would be ACTUAL COST OF LINGO per month? any approximation?

    Any one who uses lingo? Please advice... How much money do Lingo charges over & above regular monthly charges?

    I used to be a vonage user and Vonage was horrible as they were trying as much hard to charge the MAX to the customer in extra MISC charges.

    So far they havent provided any link from LINGO.COM home page, even the link what I posted got it from my friend........we didnt know at this moment how much taxes gonna be...

    It's 2 years agreement and it's killing part....

    I have no idea about customer service or call quality....

    If any body has exp...please share for other customers who are willing to sign will be healpfull...



    more...


    australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners.
  • australian gold rush miners.



  • nsabavala
    01-03 04:27 AM
    No its happening at all Indian consulates





    hair hot australian gold rush, australian gold rush miners. dresses gold-rush mining
  • dresses gold-rush mining



  • desibob
    05-18 02:02 AM
    It should not matter when you file as long as your priority date is available when you file - and of course you need to be in the country when you file it (to be on safest - i would be in the country on receipt date until I get my receipt notice).

    Having said that, I am not sure until when June VB will effective. I mean I do not know when July VB dates will take effect. Probably someone else can clarify this.



    more...


    australian gold rush miners. images australian gold rush
  • images australian gold rush



  • puddonhead
    10-24 08:42 AM
    just when I thought I came up with an innovate idea to get more funds to help us, I see you already thought about this before I did.

    I'm planning on sining up for vonage. Please send me an IM and I'll respond back.

    Because both of us are saving $50 each, I expect you will donate at least $25, and I'll will donate $25 for my part.

    Thanks for supporting IV.

    Sent you a PM...





    hot pictures of gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners. gold rush miners. original
  • gold rush miners. original



  • jsb
    09-14 10:34 AM
    ----------------

    I-140 approved by TSC
    LUD on I-140 of 8-5-07
    I-485 filed with NSC on 2nd july
    J Barrett - 10.25am
    No news yet.
    When called IO, they say no application in system yet.

    Same here, July 2 filer, Texas I-140, J BARRET 10:25am, nothing yet

    EB2-India
    Canadian citizen since 1986



    more...


    house Miner Gold rush australian australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners.
  • australian gold rush miners.



  • gk_2000
    04-01 01:16 PM
    Its just like rubbing me on the right side and you get my money ;), a trick which my wife exploits to the fullest :rolleyes:

    Lucky guy man ..





    tattoo pictures of gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners. house Australian gold rush
  • house Australian gold rush



  • jchan
    08-07 11:03 AM
    As a US Educated Master and originally EB2 filer. I think this is one of the most stupid action ever within the EB community. So you think we are not weak enough and want to divide us more?



    more...


    pictures australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners. gold rush miners. tattoo
  • gold rush miners. tattoo



  • factoryman
    05-24 06:39 PM
    Jan 1 1970. Before that you can submit affidavits.
    I didn't submit non-availabilty to attorney. Last time in Sep 2005, I was about to file I-485, they didn't ask. Not sure, if the Non-Availability thing came up after Oct 2005.

    My father tried to get a Non Availability certificate but they told since the birth is registered they can't issue one and that they also won't change the name...:mad: (after the incident where that MP tried to sneak people into Canada they are very strict it seems)





    dresses gold rush miners. original australian gold rush miners. Korean miners at Unsan gold
  • Korean miners at Unsan gold



  • drirshad
    01-24 12:16 PM
    Lufthansa is another option for no transit visa, cheaper ticket than NW, Emirates or Singapore airlnies, little bit security check at Frankfurt when returning .....



    more...


    makeup australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners. Miner Gold rush australian
  • Miner Gold rush australian



  • svkrishna
    01-31 02:05 AM
    We had our interview on January 17th in chennai Consulate. Interview was smooth - which company.. how long you were working for the company and what do you do there.. these were the questions. We were told at the end that we will receive passports within a week.

    So far We ( H1B extension -- 3rd time and my wife - H4( 2nd Time), have not received the passports. I already postponed our date of travel to Feb 5th. Looks like I have to postpone again.

    Frustated..
    Calling VFS daily to hear the same news.. Passports not been handed over VFS. The VISA is still under process.

    Called Consulate Twice ... they say they are doing security checks..

    for how long???

    Vamsi





    girlfriend house Australian gold rush australian gold rush miners. Gold Mining In Australia Gold
  • Gold Mining In Australia Gold



  • hsingh82
    06-17 12:38 PM
    IMO, stopping and working against fraud can be a bullet point in IV's portfolio. It could help IV while discussing issues with lawmakers.

    My 2 cents.





    hairstyles images australian gold rush australian gold rush miners. australian gold rush miners
  • australian gold rush miners



  • aristotle
    05-23 09:25 AM
    another question for gurus.

    my i140 is based on EB3 and now I have around 8 years of expereience I can apply inn EB2. Can I still retain my priority date?

    Yes, some people have successfully done that in this forum. Look at thread for porting PD with approved I140.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912&page=13





    Marphad
    11-21 03:15 PM
    we finally have "100", can we take it to 200?

    GCCovet

    Who are 2 idiots said No?





    Libra
    07-10 08:03 PM
    yup i know, am sorry.
    They are talking about 7 Eleven conversion to kwik E mart. Looks like you got the wrong piece of information.



Post Title

australian gold rush miners


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/australian-gold-rush-miners.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive