emma stone hairstyles

    images Emma Stone Hairstyle emma stone hairstyles. Emma Stone Hairstyles
  • Emma Stone Hairstyles



  • Saralayar
    04-21 11:56 PM
    Hello every one,
    I am starting this thread for all of us not to just think about the GC process. If any one is residing here for 10 years without GC, think about making a law which can lead us to Citizenship. My thoughts on this:
    Many of our colleagues who landed with us during the late 90s (1998, 1999) and early 2000, who got their GC without any issues are now Citizens or waiting to become Citizen soon.
    What is our status?. Just think. Still we are strugling to get the GC. Even by law change, if we are getting the GC this year (by GOD's Grace), then we need to wait for another 5 years from now (approximately 2014). Many persons like me who have come to this Country in their later career will be very much affected due to this delay (we have lot of other issues like the dependents reaching the age of 21 etc., College, University fees etc.,).
    Core team and every one, please consider this and try to lobby for getting the citizenship without further wait if the persons satisfy the folowing conditions:
    1. If they are legally here for 10 years (With approved I-140 and waiting for Adjustment of Status without current date).
    2. If they have earned full 40 points in Social Security
    3. If they have paid the tax continuously for 10 years
    4. If they own a house and paying Mortgage (adding weightage to the Economy boost)
    and
    5. If they do not have any criminal records in these 10 years.

    Please again do not just concentrate on the GC issues. Consider this and if any one can come with a letter draft with legal openion, we can send it to all Congress members, State Governers etc.,
    Hope the members and the Core team consider this issue. I have one more thread on this, which I started some months back but the response was not that good. If every one of us unite on this and raise this to the Congress, I think the new Government may consider as this is very genuine.

    Guys,
    I saw a thread in IV for fixing the EB issues, which lot of guys are sending mails to whitehouse.gov. Why don't we send a mail to whitehouse.gov regarding citizenship?. If some one can draft a good mail with the details I provided, all of us can send a mail. If there are lot of mails on the same subject, definitely, it will go to the attention of the President.





    wallpaper Emma Stone Hairstyles emma stone hairstyles. Hairstyles 2011 Emma Stone
  • Hairstyles 2011 Emma Stone



  • gc_on_demand
    08-21 12:48 PM
    Ok, I had hoped not to bite the bait, but I am human, nothing recharges and roils like someone saying "you are EB3, you are worthless compared to US the mighty EB2s".

    The misleading continues

    1) "VDLRAO" (no disrespect to his prediction capabilities) says EB2 will be current soon, so why are you raising this voice.

    Well, if it is going to be current soon enough, then any action to redirect EB1 numbers should not be a cause of concern for EB2s should it? If you are going to become current soon, then it means there aren't many people waiting in the queue.


    2) We should support the visa recapture

    You all are assuming that EB3 does not support it. Unlike me, most EB3s are very active in calling, contributing and supporting those events. I have personal reservations about asking for a change in law when I am the direct beneficiary (I feel like those big oil companies who use their clout to get laws favourable to them, nothing wrong, just that I dont like to do it). Having said that, I have no problems in asking and demanding that the law be applied as written.

    Once I have my GC done with, I intend to write to the representatives that barring progressive experience in the same company rule should be removed, because it is the experience that matters, not where you get it. Why should someone who chooses to be loyal be discriminated against another who has no qualms about his company's future.


    3) You dont have the law on your side, USCIS/DOS only implements the law.

    Some within EB2 concede that the law is fuzzy, while others claim there is no basis for our campaign here. Well, there was no basis for so many things that IV has accomplished, and yet, most people accept that we are better off in some ways compared to pre-IV. If you believe that we have no basis, then why bother dissing us? We will make ourselves look like fools. If you believe the law is fuzzy, then you should realize that current interpretation is your luck, not your right.

    If I am not wrong VDLRAO is predicting Eb2 will be current with in a year if USCIS continue horizontal spillover. What is wrong with you..





    emma stone hairstyles. pictures hairstyles Emma Stone
  • pictures hairstyles Emma Stone



  • bp333
    03-10 01:12 PM
    Hello every one,
    I am starting this thread for all of us not to just think about the GC process. If any one is residing here for 10 years without GC, think about making a law which can lead us to Citizenship. My thoughts on this:
    Many of our colleagues who landed with us during the late 90s (1998, 1999) and early 2000, who got their GC without any issues are now Citizens or waiting to become Citizen soon.
    What is our status?. Just think. Still we are strugling to get the GC. Even by law change, if we are getting the GC this year (by GOD's Grace), then we need to wait for another 5 years from now (approximately 2014). Many persons like me who have come to this Country in their later career will be very much affected due to this delay (we have lot of other issues like the dependents reaching the age of 21 etc., College, University fees etc.,).
    Core team and every one, please consider this and try to lobby for getting the citizenship without further wait if the persons satisfy the folowing conditions:
    1. If they are legally here for 10 years (With approved I-140 and waiting for Adjustment of Status without current date).
    2. If they have earned full 40 points in Social Security
    3. If they have paid the tax continuously for 10 years
    4. If they own a house and paying Mortgage (adding weightage to the Economy boost)
    and
    5. If they do not have any criminal records in these 10 years.

    Please again do not just concentrate on the GC issues. Consider this and if any one can come with a letter draft with legal openion, we can send it to all Congress members, State Governers etc.,
    Hope the members and the Core team consider this issue. I have one more thread on this, which I started some months back but the response was not that good. If every one of us unite on this and raise this to the Congress, I think the new Government may consider as this is very genuine.


    Agree with this approach. I'd rather ask big and settle for less than ask for less and settle for nothing! We really need to emphasize the point that we have been here for years legally paying taxes, other fees imposed on us NOT knowing the end state. Remember only the squeaky wheel gets the greese. More over there is never a good time, at least I have not seen one in the past 13 years, time always bring new challenges and issues but unless we speak up we dont make it to their priority list for consideration.





    2011 Hairstyles 2011 Emma Stone emma stone hairstyles. Emma sure looked good with her
  • Emma sure looked good with her



  • vkrishn
    08-13 01:20 PM
    did they contact you after this email? or any LUD on your case?

    Nope. Nothing Yet. Its atleast better than the script response that i get from NSC.



    more...


    emma stone hairstyles. Actress Emma Stone hit the
  • Actress Emma Stone hit the



  • pro
    10-01 03:56 PM
    Please......put some details and how did you deal with the MTR, so that it will be very useful for everybody around here.

    Hi you can find all the details in this thread.
    "Wrongfull denial by cis and PD is current."





    emma stone hairstyles. house emma stone zombieland
  • house emma stone zombieland



  • Robert Kumar
    04-01 06:07 AM
    If these #s are released, lets say 12K, or whatever:
    How will these affect the processing times.
    I guess these cases that qualify are all propbably pre-adjucated. In that case will it increase the processing time for PERM, I-140 and 485 stages.
    How will EAD and AP extensions get affected.



    more...


    emma stone hairstyles. emma stone hairstyles.
  • emma stone hairstyles.



  • makemygc
    06-15 01:41 PM
    Filed for EAD for my husband along with the I 485's and have had all receipts, also had fingerprints done already, exactly one month after the receipt date. Sent both entire packets of forms with checks to Nebraska. We did not file advanced parole since I still have a valid H1B and plan to stay in my current job until I get my card. Husband will work on EAD and will not travel until gets his card, no family left in England.

    Don't you have to file Advanced Parole for your husband or can he travel just on EAD?





    2010 pictures hairstyles Emma Stone emma stone hairstyles. Emma Stone Hairstyle
  • Emma Stone Hairstyle



  • ilikekilo
    06-29 05:43 PM
    This is like playing with people's minds. I really dont care at this point if I get my GC or not. I hope people who create this kind of havoc die a rotten death.:mad:


    http://www.aila.com/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

    chk this out above link



    more...


    emma stone hairstyles. Emma Stone#39;s blown out layers
  • Emma Stone#39;s blown out layers



  • sparky_jones
    10-06 01:29 PM
    Being stuck in the EB3 conundrum, I usually find it hard to bring myself around to feeling good about the turn of fortune for folks in other categories. But I have to say that you completely deserve the turn of the GC fortune. Your helpful and positive attitude is very inspiring. Good luck for the future, and wish your family the best of health.

    There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.

    Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....

    In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....

    Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.

    I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....

    I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............


    Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...

    SoP





    hair Emma sure looked good with her emma stone hairstyles. tattoo emma stone haircut
  • tattoo emma stone haircut



  • saileshdude
    09-12 02:36 PM
    I felt the same too since I am also in the middle of H-1B transfer and my PD is current. But I spoke to my new employer's attorney and he mentioned that they are two seperate processes and should not delay things. In most cases they are considered seperate. There is always a chance. But that is rare. Even I felt that using EAD would have been better but my EAD expired and the new company decided to do H1. So things started moving with H1 and my PD became current.


    I saw LUD on my previous H1. So don't know what's going on.




    Its just that i think if IO see's that there is an H1 transfer application pending, he may delay the AOS with the current sponsor. I am just mentally preparing myself, havent seen any change in online status.
    Looking back, it might have been better to just go with EAD, that way USCIS wouldnt even know I am changing jobs then :D
    Hindsight is alwas 20/20



    more...


    emma stone hairstyles. 2010 emma stone haircut
  • 2010 emma stone haircut



  • SunnySurya
    08-29 01:47 PM
    Note:
    This Lawsuit Idea is on hold for the following reasons:
    a) Not enough interest in the affected parties
    b) Cost of the litigation would be upwards of around 30K
    c) The counsel has recommended to hold discussions with USCIS official first and give them sufficient time to respond to our concerns.
    But we are following up on other avenues.





    hot Actress Emma Stone hit the emma stone hairstyles. hairstyles 2011 emma stone
  • hairstyles 2011 emma stone



  • rodnyb
    04-01 12:32 PM
    Teddy, I agree some of your data. Mine would be (90% confidence level)
    EB1 (16K this year, conservative based 12K-24K possibility)
    EB5 (8K, has been consistent)
    EB2 ROW (10K, last year only 9K, and EB2 ROW has been consistent)
    EB2 I/C 6K
    Total 40K

    EB3 porting 6K, ppl missed the 07/2007 w PD b/4 07/2007, 1K

    EB2 I/C inventory at the beginning of Oct. 2010 (since we calculated based on normal EN2 I/C 6K, 5800 exactly). 34K. DOS show 32K while CIS inventory showed 34.8K, and we should have some approvals for ppl filing who missed 07/07 w PD b/4 07/07

    So it looks like it can just clear all 07/2007. WOW.

    I am sure DOS and CIS have better communication now, and they should.
    The Million Dollar question will be
    1. DOS will have to release some visa number early, if they don't want to waste visa, considering CIS can only approve (say 8K per month even with pre-adjudicated cases)
    THAT IS WHY THEY WERE SAYING MAY. And the EB1 trend takes some time for them to declare it, mostly EB1 India bodyship crack down from late 2001.
    2. DOS/CIS will consider those in approvals
    a. There will be new filings EB1 EB2 ROW, EB1 I/C who missed 07/2007 w/ PD b/4 07/07. BUT processing time is about 4 months, so they could and must file in May to get it approved be end of Sept 2011 (fiscal year end of 2011). THAT IS WHY THEY WERE SAYING MAY as well.
    b. After May, they will have good idea of 2a (EB1 EB2 ROW, EB2 I/C) total approvals this year. So in June July Aug. they will approve (EB1, EB2 ROW, EB2 I/C) who filed before end of May, and ALL REST NUMBERS (ALMOST CERTAIN FOR DOS/CIS at that time), AND START EB2 I/C SPILLOVER, maybe divided by 3 MONTHS, or FRONT LOAD
    c. AUGUST, CRITICAL MONTH. HOPEFULLY they still have some numbers left, and DOS has to consider if CIS can approve enough to usa all visa numbers (NO WASTE please). SO they may give some buffer, HOPEFULLY say 9/8/2007. REMEMBER, they learned lesson, so no CURRENT. ALSO, they can take in applicants and don't have to approve in AUGUST.

    I would say PD for EB2/I in SPET/2011 would be
    100% pass 05/31/2007
    80% pass 06/30/2007
    50% pass 07/31/2007
    30% pass 08/31/2007
    0 pass 09/31/2007

    AS FOR FREELOADER THINGS, I have no idea I was banned for posting (just b/c I said one fact before? There is another blog out there?)

    ALSO, all visitors ARE NOT FREELODERS, for god's sake, they may click your ads, ask good questions, write good analysis, share good information (they spend the one most valuable thing in life in those forum, and those time they cannot take back!). IT is a community, there are issues, as all communities, the MOST important thing is to grow and unite, not divide and conquer.

    HAVE a great weekend, and keep the hope. GOOD luck for those warriors in DC!!!! THANKS


    I believe that we will get 14-15K from EB2 ROW, EB1 = 12K (currently) + 6K (Minimum), regular cap I/C 6K. Eb2 row usage is down to 60%.

    Total Numbers = 14 + 18 + 6 = 38K.
    Now total demand is not just 34K demand data we also have porting and new filings especially from May - Jul 2007. My assumption of porting has been 6K out of which 2K have been approved.

    So really its almost an exact match till Jul - Aug 2007. We should wait for the May bulletin thing to come true firts I believe VDLRAO gave a great calculation for that.



    more...


    house emma stone haircut zombieland. emma stone hairstyles. Are You Missing Emma Stone#39;s
  • Are You Missing Emma Stone#39;s



  • StillonH1B
    09-24 06:06 PM
    This link is not working
    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Str...%20Reports.pdf. I get a Page Not found error.

    Is there a different link.





    tattoo house emma stone zombieland emma stone hairstyles. Related Links: Emma Stone
  • Related Links: Emma Stone



  • hpandey
    03-24 03:35 PM
    This is the email I just received from CapitalOne:

    "Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been out of the office unexpectedly and am now just getting a chance to catch up on past messages. Unfortunately we can't pursue candidates with EAD cards either."

    There was a thread related to similar issues which I could not find. Apologies for opening a new one.

    Doesn't the above constitute discrimination and illegal ? What recourse do we have when we are disqualified because of EAD ?

    My neighbour just got a job at Capital One last week using her EAD . So I am not sure which policy this HR person is talking about. Capital One definately takes people on EAD and my neighbour is proof of it !!!



    more...


    pictures emma stone hairstyles. emma stone hairstyles. Stone emma stone haircut.
  • Stone emma stone haircut.



  • suriajay12
    03-10 09:07 AM
    You have to be kidding! Here people are crying to get there EAD's extended and you think the Govt will give us citizenship???

    Please i suggest everyone to wake up and smell the coffee/chai.

    If you think giving us citizenship will be easy becoz it will prop up their vote bank think again coz it will never happen. Imagine the headlines which says recession time 10M americans out of job, foreign workers to get citizenship LMAO!

    Forget this ever happening in a recession time and not much of a chance in the boom time either, see how the Anti-Immi's will eat everyone up for this ridiculous suggestion, please remember we're nothing in the larger scheme of things for the decision making people, we need to understand our limitation and strengths and play by them, IV does a decent job of that.
    Do think rationally before coming up with ridiculous ideas like giving senators free pizza or asking for-direct citizenship. lol.

    I strongly support this thread and the message. Lets make an action plan how to pursue this.

    Devils_Advocate: I know your type. But you must also understand that unless the line in front of you is cleared, you and I will go down the drain. You are talking about EAD. I dont even have that, yet I support this.
    Your thinking appears narrow minded. Wake up.





    dresses hairstyles 2011 emma stone emma stone hairstyles. Emma Stone Hair Styles
  • Emma Stone Hair Styles



  • rogerdepena
    07-18 10:11 PM
    It is very important that we have all Lou Dobbs resources handy in one thread. I blog his LIES and need this info very quickly before the blog closes. Please contribute to this effort. Thanks!

    Please note that we need to collect facts (with URL) rather then IV member opinions!

    im blogging too. i suggest we share articles. i just made mine today. here's the link:

    http://thetruthandthetail.blogspot.com/

    i'll try to update as often as possible.



    more...


    makeup Emma Stone#39;s blown out layers emma stone hairstyles. emma stone haircut zombieland.
  • emma stone haircut zombieland.



  • Macaca
    07-18 09:03 PM
    can some of you guys pm me Lou Dobbs-related issues? i'm trying to make a blog entirely focus on Lou Dobbs lies. thanks.
    Can we all take a month from his list of trancscripts and read through his transcripts and see which one has the H1B mistatement. I think he said this sometime in 2005 or 2006 we only need 24 participants.
    'http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html

    It is very important that we have all Lou Dobbs resources handy in one thread. I blog his LIES and need this info very quickly before the blog closes. Please contribute to this effort. Thanks!

    Please note that we need to collect facts (with URL) rather then IV member opinions!





    girlfriend Related Links: Emma Stone emma stone hairstyles. Emma Stone Hair
  • Emma Stone Hair



  • immi2006
    08-10 12:10 AM
    Case 4
    Husband files 140 (assuming pending) + 485 - Primary
    Wife as Dependent -

    Case 5
    Wife files as Primary - 485 assuming she has 140, or if not 140 + 485
    Husband is not a dependent.

    If Case 4 is approved then both are safe (if Hub as a better PD).

    If Case 5 is current - Husband can do follow to join and get the GC





    hairstyles 2010 emma stone haircut emma stone hairstyles. emma stone hairstyles.
  • emma stone hairstyles.



  • akela_topchi
    08-07 11:54 AM
    I thought you already left for the law firm...

    I am impressed by your qualifications, what is your PD?





    addsf345
    09-14 03:19 PM
    any updates about L I N Go?

    Hello World Max for only $23.95 /month provides unlimited calls to india as per link posted earlier by some one on this thread.

    https://www.lingo.com/shop/promotions/helloworldmax.jsp

    However I see no details if they allow calls from cellphones too, as some one pointed out. That was the major difference between vonage and lingo.

    if anyone has details, please share. Till that time, I would continue using tata trueroots for 2.9 cents a minute promo. Thanks!!!





    nojoke
    11-21 03:11 AM
    Where did I say that american's gave better advice than desis. I was just trying to compare mentality of two diff community for a same situation.
    I m not asking for personal opinion as to how u feel when someone foreclose.I m asking for an advice as to what r the consequences

    When you ask for advice, you need humility. Not call others stupid, when it looks like you made the same mistake. You bought a home which you were in no safe position to afford. There are people who didn't buy because they saw what was coming. Can these guys call you stupid because you didn't see what was coming? I don't know why my tax dollar should be used to bail out guys like you who are/were irresponsible, while I patiently rent out this mess caused by you guys? :mad::mad:



Post Title

emma stone hairstyles


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/emma-stone-hairstyles.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive