gold rush 1849 images

    images California Gold Rush! gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush
  • Gold Rush



  • sweet_jungle
    11-03 04:02 PM
    I agree with you this thread should be closed. Please see my original message. I accomplished, which I set to accomlish. No point in lingering on this issue.


    sorry, I never saw this thread.
    Could you describe in a few lines what you accomplished and what were your intentions?





    wallpaper Gold Rush gold rush 1849 images. Images
  • Images



  • baburob2
    01-17 07:59 AM
    An article in news talking about immigrtion reform bill:
    http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2006/01/16/focus5.html?from_rss=1

    The gist of it below:
    Employers concerned about access to foreign-born talent at the higher-skill end of the scale may also find that the New Year brings good news, of a sort. If the border security and guest worker issues are dealt with early in the year, some in Congress are evidently preparing to try and "fix" the employment-based immigration system, originally designed in 1952, which has become close to unworkable.

    However, a Congress fractured on immigration policy most likely lacks the political will to fully reengineer the system. Instead of a major renovation to make the U.S. competitive in the global market for highly skilled talent, there probably will be only the usual technical fixes around the edges.





    gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush. In 1849 a man named
  • Gold Rush. In 1849 a man named



  • needhelp!
    01-11 03:25 PM
    So thats just somebody's interpretation of letter campaign. Perhaps one of the enthusiasts over here should post something over there differentiating the goals of the letter campaign from illegal immigration along with all the arguments posted here and explain that their interpretation is incorrect.

    Why not take it upon yourself to help out?





    2011 Images gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush in 1849,
  • Gold Rush in 1849,



  • sroyc
    08-07 11:23 AM
    As I've mentioned in Rolling_Flood's thread, this issue has some merit and needs to be discussed. My personal take on this is that if you were eligible for an EB2 position at the time of filing the EB3 petition, you should be allowed to interfile.

    I'm probably not going to participate in the lawsuit because I don't want to divide an already weakened community. Neither will I try to stop it because I think it raises some valid questions.

    I personally think that IV needs to make some changes and the first step would be to stop quoting figures like "we have 25K members" when the reality is that hardly 200 people participate in the call campaigns and it was due to random strangers that we were able to collect 5000 signatures for the administrative fixes. Most people come to IV to get some easy answers or to pass time by playing some games like the visa bulletin predictions game or the identify the TSC approval pattern game, etc. Only the core is working relentlessly for us besides a handful of volunteers. I think that there are enough agony aunts for immigration issues and IV should be exclusively for immigration related lobbying and legislation. It's the only way we can get rid of the 25K - 200 people who do nothing and then focus on the real issues.



    more...


    gold rush 1849 images. Sacramento City 1849 (image
  • Sacramento City 1849 (image



  • jonty_11
    07-09 06:33 PM
    nice...as always just like our taxes...this will go to the veterans also.
    The credit will go to USCIS.





    gold rush 1849 images. California gold rush,
  • California gold rush,



  • mohican
    01-05 04:16 PM
    Nothing significant--still waiting for the denial letter. My attorney rcvd receipt stating that a copy has been sent.

    I was lucky to negotiate infopass appointment on the spot. They can not tell the reason until they get the file from TX. They have requested that and it will take 3 weeks.

    I also got to know that since I had changed addresses and files for AR11 in 2004, my I485 does not have my new address. This is per infopass. Not sure whom to believe since after filing for AR11 in Oct 2004 (changed from apt to house), I called in Jan 2005 and asked to verify my address on record as well as address on I485--i was confirmed about my new address. Also, I have been correspondence on my changed address, receipts, letters and finger print notices. Does any one ever get confirmation in writing after submitting AR11?

    Mohican



    more...


    gold rush 1849 images. Images on Glog
  • Images on Glog



  • abuddyz
    01-22 09:28 AM
    worst case? yes.. it's mine..

    My H1 revalidation appointment was on the 12-Dec. Visa was approved immediatly but haven't received the passport yet. I receive the same response when I call.. that its under PIMS verification. No ETA of when I can expect it to be done..

    I had a H1 transfer to a new employer and 3 year extension happen at the same time. I am not sure what the problem is and what I can do. I am totally stressed out and really depressed ..

    If someone has done something thats helped their case move along.. please PM me or reply to this post.. Thanks !

    can you please let everyone know when was your H1 approved? (that will help decide the pattern for passport delay due to PIMS..)





    2010 Gold Rush. In 1849 a man named gold rush 1849 images. California Gold Rush!
  • California Gold Rush!



  • Administrator2
    09-12 06:22 PM
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Update
    ------------------------------------------------------

    We have learned that in all probability House Judiciary committee will finishing marking up HR5882 in the next committee meeting. The bill is likely to be brought to the House floor the following week. We have been told that if our bill(s) pass the House, Senate will include the language of the bill(s) in another Senate bill that has majority support. We must admit that the time is shot but its still possible.

    We request everyone that starting monday, please call all the members of Judiciary committee. Thanks to the members who have already made phone calls to the lawmaker's office. We request you to please call again to show your support starting Monday.

    Thanks,



    more...


    gold rush 1849 images. 1849 california gold rush
  • 1849 california gold rush



  • ski_dude12
    09-21 10:29 AM
    I did not attach any documents. Just mentioned the I-485 receipt number.

    Congratulations ski_dude. Your long wait is finally over!

    Is it ok to attach documents to these e-mails to TSC?





    hair Gold Rush in 1849, gold rush 1849 images. An 1849 children#39;s book
  • An 1849 children#39;s book



  • vikki76
    10-22 07:50 PM
    congratulations inderman!!!..enjoy your freedom.



    more...


    gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush $$$
  • Gold Rush $$$



  • Green.Tech
    09-21 10:03 AM
    Finally, we got the approval emails for self & wife.

    I had got an email from TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov last friday (09/17/2010) with the update below-

    1: The review was complete
    2: Visa numbers were requested 2 months ago and all security/prints are current
    3: Files have been forwarded to officers for completion.

    In my case the email to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov helped a lot. They in turn sent an email to TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov to step up the processing.

    As others have mentioned IV has played a big part throughout this journey. Thank you again.

    Congratulations ski_dude. Your long wait is finally over!

    Is it ok to attach documents to these e-mails to TSC?





    hot Sacramento City 1849 (image gold rush 1849 images. California 1849 gold rush
  • California 1849 gold rush



  • CADude
    09-25 05:28 PM
    Read the post again Number posted is 877-246-8253 [Joint Intake Center] (LOL)..

    As it has been 85 days since my 485 reached in NSC and updates, so I called the 800-375-3283 and transfered to IO, she was very polite and told that now they are taking 120 days to issue receipts. ( ware...waa...how fast service)

    As CAA dude post a 800-246-8253 this is Custom #. (lol)

    So they started to say now all we have to wait for another 30 days, there is no other way to get the receipt #, she said call once in a week if u are lucky, u may get ur receipt #,

    yes sending fax, e-mails, create a query this make sence to invistigate the pending application.

    Ok again ur count down starts against 120 days..........



    more...


    house OUR 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH gold rush 1849 images. gold rush
  • gold rush



  • eb3_nepa
    07-10 10:44 AM
    I still think, the USA is the best place for democracy loving people. Govt and its agencies try their best to be accountable to law. Now if you want our Immigration issue to be put before IRAQ in the Congress, I would think that is selfishness. I have colleagues whose sons are in IRAQ. For me their lives are more important than my GC. Now that does not mean we stop making our point to Congress.

    Vinabath i do NOT expect the nation to put Legal Immigration before the IRAQ WAR. Ofcourse I do not expect that. What I am trying to point out is that this is going to be a LONG LONG ongoing issue and if not the war, there will be OTHER issues like the presedential elections etc.

    On another note, the US is a capitalistic economy. If you are not selfish, ur a nice guy and nice guys finish LAST.





    tattoo California gold rush, gold rush 1849 images. the gold rush 1849.
  • the gold rush 1849.



  • pani_6
    08-21 12:28 PM
    On what basis you are saying that Oct'2008 PD will be similar to Jun'2007. Didn't you read the note in Sep'2008 VB that PD for EB3 category will retrogress further.

    If you cann't support EB3 community then at least don't misguide people here. EB3-I is in severe pain right now and people like you can't understand it.

    The EB-3 the Visa bull is talking about is that of EB-3 other workers not for general EB-3 category..

    In Jul07 they gave away lots of Visa to EB-3 so from earlier years they may not be much EB-3's left..I am guessing..so it may actually start off at Mid of 03..



    more...


    pictures Images on Glog gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush « YesterYear Once
  • Gold Rush « YesterYear Once



  • shahuja
    02-09 11:36 AM
    btw most elected officials have a dedicated person to do this...

    bepositive,

    in my case i got no slip..whenever i call consulate new delhi they say still under admin processing ?? my lawyer checked with DOS..DOS had sent approval on jan 25th..still under proc at embassy !!

    NOT SURE WHY ?? this delay is ??

    i maybe forgetting..but which consulate did you go to and if new delhi then what was the description(looks) of the VO ?

    -shahuja





    dresses California 1849 gold rush gold rush 1849 images. Gold Rush chain of towns.
  • Gold Rush chain of towns.



  • deepimpact
    09-17 02:44 PM
    Thats very bad news. This means most likely there will be retrogression in November VB.

    Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.



    more...


    makeup 1849 california gold rush gold rush 1849 images. OUR 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH
  • OUR 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH



  • gautamkini
    06-18 01:58 PM
    NO They have to be in the US for AOS filing.

    can i get her here on tourist visa and file for I485...my H1B extension is in process. the lawyer said it may take 4 months.. it was filed 15 days ago...

    gautam





    girlfriend the gold rush 1849. gold rush 1849 images. gold rush 1849 pictures. house
  • gold rush 1849 pictures. house



  • pappu
    01-07 07:11 PM
    LETTER TEMPLATE #3

    <<DATE>>

    The Honorable George W. Bush
    President of the United States
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

    Dear Mr. President:

    My name is <<FIRST NAME>> <<LAST NAME>> and I have been living as a tax-paying and law-abiding individual in the United States since <<YEAR>>. I work for <<COMPANY>> in <<CITY>> <<STATE>> as <<JOB TITLE>>. Although my employer intends for me to continue working permanently, the green card process so severely backlogged that I will wait another <<EXPECTED WAIT YEARS>> before becoming a permanent resident of the United States.

    Waiting in this probationary limbo is really starting to affect the quality of my life. It is an unnecessary burden to keep renewing temporary visas year after year and face an element of risk every time I return from international travel; but the worst of all is that wait times are becoming longer and longer, sometimes 6-12 years, and I will be forced to start the entire process over again if I choose to accept a promotion anytime in between. The broken legal immigration system is badly in need of fixes.

    Mr. President, your Domestic Policy Council has recognized the importance of employment-based immigration in the February 2006 report on the American Competitiveness Initiative which states:

    "The President also recognizes that enabling the world's most talented and hardest-working individuals to put their skills to work for America will increase our entrepreneurship and our international competitiveness, and will net many high-paying jobs for all Americans. The United States benefits from our ability to attract and retain needed immigrant and non-immigrant students and workers, and it is important that America remains competitive in attracting talented foreign nationals."

    I appeal to you, Mr. President, to facilitate the retention of the best and brightest from around the world by executing the following administrative fixes as an immediate interim measure:

    • Recapture administratively the unused visas for permanent residency to fulfill the congressional mandate of 140,000 green cards per year.

    • Revise the administrative definition of "same or similar" to allow slight additional job flexibility for legal immigrants awaiting adjudication of adjustment of status (I-485) petitions.

    • Allow filing of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) when a visa number is not available.

    • Implement the existing interim rule to allow issuance of multi-year Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) and Advance Parole.

    • Allow visa revalidation in the United States.

    • Reinstate premium processing of Immigrant Petitions.

    I am only one among over 500000 highly skilled immigrants represented by Immigration Voice, and we are all counting on you to give us this much needed breathing room while we wait in line to live our American dream.

    Thank you very much for considering my requests.

    Yours Sincerely,

    <<NAME>>
    <<ADDRESS>>
    <<PHONE NUMBER>>





    hairstyles Gold Rush $$$ gold rush 1849 images. California Gold Rush
  • California Gold Rush



  • gc_on_demand
    09-15 04:47 PM
    Anyone knows when is the bill actually scheduled for voting..

    This week is very important.. please call..





    BharatPremi
    03-27 12:37 PM
    I do understand that without evidence you can't fight the conventional way or file a law suit. It would be difficult, if not impossible. I am not debating that. I never said it would be easy. Even with evidence (in case of Capital One), one can argue if thats a good enough base for fighting and whether it will do any good if the case is won. Thats not the point.

    What would you do if a recruiter or employer told you (verbal or writing) that it is their policy not to hire Indians? (I am just using India as an example).

    Regardless of written evidence, I would be inclined to do something about it. I am not saying that I will file a law suit. I would probably not even want to work for such an employer. But I will not be speculating that oh, there must be some loophole that allows employers to have such a policy; because many of them are saying that, it must be legal. I will not assume that they can do this under "Hire and fire" authority. We just seem to have a little difference in opinion about that. We agree on pretty much everything else. Thats all. And frankly, its good to have an opposing perspective on things.

    Now, if I hear from experts that my understanding of the discrimination laws is incorrect and that it is legal for an employer to say that they will not hire somebody with EAD, I'll just shut up. Until then, I will encourage people not to be quiet and to call the hotline, file a complaint, call the media, and pursue whatever means we have at our disposal to fight what we consider injustice and fight what we believe is discrimination as per the law.

    Now, I am with you:)





    aratatous
    10-04 05:27 PM
    Hi:
    I am a July 2nd filer too and still waiting for the checks to be cashed. Please add me to the waiting club.

    PD -May 2006, EB2
    I-140 Approved - July 2006,TSC
    I-485/I-765 - RD 07/02/07 signed by J. Barrett at 10:25 am @ NSC
    Checks Cashed - Not yet

    I am surprised to see the list compiled by Sanjay b that all the pendig applications are received in the same time frame and received by J. Barrett. Do you guys think this package of applications is mispalced or something?

    CADude and others... maybe your efforts are paying off. What I learned in this process is that have faith in your application filing. If everything is fine you'll definitely get the receipts. It may be either next week or in 2 weeks.

    Couple of things...

    1) Calling USCIS is useless...
    2) Look for checks for cashed....
    3) Keep in touch with our pending group. I gives you support and motivation.

    santosh19-2nd july/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140-TSC/No CC/No RN
    sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05 -- CHECKS CASHED -- 09/25 --- CASE IN TSC
    Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
    Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
    InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
    sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13 -- Received receipts too.
    Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
    rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
    jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
    gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
    srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
    realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    vg1778 - nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    aratatous- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140-Approved - TSC/No CC/No RN



Post Title

gold rush 1849 images


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/gold-rush-1849-images.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive