google circles homepage

    images tattoo service Google Circles google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • drona
    07-10 07:38 PM
    Saimrathi Please see nixstor's message above and respond to it.





    wallpaper google circles homepage. google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • MahaBharatGC
    11-25 10:48 AM
    Plz stop throwing mud at each other.

    US Mortogage Economy is much bigger pie in which our share sometimes minimum (people like me who did not by home) and people who bought are venting out the prices are come down.

    The fact of the matter is, anything is possible in US. Did not we hear Real Estate downs in New York and California in late 90s?
    By saying that you want to make money by selling house, you are taking risk.

    Now, if system provides a mechanism to walk away with a foreclosure, people will do it. It has been happening on Backruptcy and hence GOVT tightened it.

    The foreclosure process might also get changed in future.

    I do not know full details of ins and outs of Foreclosure so I will leave that to experts advice.
    But please stop blaming each other!!!
    This is not meant for blame game but for advice to an "co-immigrant".





    google circles homepage. 2011 google circles homepage.
  • 2011 google circles homepage.



  • fatjoe
    10-05 01:58 PM
    Some of us with 2004 are still waiting.

    Hi vikki76, bpositive, dipika, caliguy, leoindiano:
    If I am correct, your PDs are current, right? Do you guys know if your case was pre-adjudicated and/or assigned to an IO? I keep reading from the forums that some apps with PDs as late as Dec 2004 and a couple of Jan 2005 got approved. Wondering why the earlier (eg. mine is July 04) not approved yet. Could we all join togther and write a letter to Napolitino(Thanks to SoP for the idea) and ask her to take some action on our cases?





    2011 google circles homepage. google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • nixstor
    06-15 01:27 PM
    I shopped around yesterday for lawyers coz I wanted to fire my lawyer (my company's lawyer) and get my own.

    Turns out, they are all very very busy and some of them are refusing to take on new cases. The ones that do accept new cases are asking for something like $3,000 just to file 485/EAD/AP for primary appliant and spouse.

    Although its hard to get confidence in doing this on your own, its also hard to shell out $3,000 just to fill out forms and have a pair of eyes look over it. And after $3000, there is no guarantee that the lawyer's work would be perfect either coz they too, make mistakes as the paperwork (which 90% of immigration work) is really done by paralegals who dont care as much as they should.

    There are lot of people on portal who have filed 485 and EAD/AP on their own. I will link some threads here as I find them. And most people renew their EAD and AP on their own coz they would have left their sponsoring employer and they would be pretty much in charge of everything. So if people can file EAD./AP on their own, then the intial 485 is only one more form.

    Very true. If people can file for EAD & AP, Why not 485? Its no rocket science. All that we need is a correct list of documents and letter(s) needed from our employer. Here is what I found so far reading 485 form

    1) If we have an approved 140 petition, we do not need to provide a copy of the labor certificate.

    2) We need to submit the labor cert if we have an I 140 pending.

    3) We need an employment letter from our employer stating that the job is still available and the salary to be paid.

    4) No need for G-28 for any form that is being filed by yourself. If some one else is representing you, then they will file a form G-28

    Please add more info as you find.



    more...


    google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • waiting_4_gc
    01-24 02:07 PM
    You dont get Air miles with Singapore airlines, right??

    Fly from SFO --> HongKong --> Singapore --> India . No transit visa needed anywhere. Inflight desi food available. Ticket is pricey.





    google circles homepage. hairstyles Circles Google
  • hairstyles Circles Google



  • yestogc
    08-27 12:37 PM
    5000 minutes Limit, I did not know that ................... where does it say in fine print, do you have any link for same.

    Thanks a lot for alerting everyone ...........



    more...


    google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • rameshk
    04-01 10:02 AM
    Well I could choose to make a one time donation of let us say $100. Or I could choose for 10 recurring donations for $10. What difference does it make?

    Guys do not feed the freeloaders by telling anything you are reading in the donor forum. Let these people help themselves by signing up for recurring contributions if they want helpful nformation about their EB2 PD movemement. We are still not meeting of our advocacy day amount. It is all because most people want free lunches. This needs to stop. The 200 people going to DC tomorrow are going to speak for you and me for yours and mine greencard. They are taking time off and spending own money for you and me. Nothing is free in this world. IV is also doing this for you and me and we are taking it for granted. Let people do some good deed today if they want to know good information





    2010 2011 google circles homepage. google circles homepage. tattoo service Google Circles
  • tattoo service Google Circles



  • thomachan72
    03-10 09:03 AM
    no, the idea is; if you cry for gold you will atleast get silver. When the point is raised that people have been living here legally, paying taxes, ss, owning houses etc etc for 10 years!! What more is actually needed for citizenship?? The idea is to highlight that legal residents (many of them) have been here for ever!! 10 years is almost 15% of an average life span!! If only this thing is highlighted in some strong news papers. Isn't this protectionism at its worst. Us is complaining about labor laws in china???? What the heck is this here??? You pay taxes and ss and medicare etc for 10 years and then you are asked to leave??????????? Isn't this slavery??? Either take of the requirement that workers on visas have to pay the required ss / medicare etc or assume responsibility for having taken their hard earned money and let them in as soon as possible into the society.

    somebody with skills in finding out stuff should research on how much money per year is contributed by the working h1b employees and given the numbers that are sent back how much is actually "stolen" from them. I once again say "stolen" from them. If they are sent back they should atleast be entitled to all the money that was "ilegally" taken from them.



    more...


    google circles homepage. --quot;Chapin Circlequot; Producers
  • --quot;Chapin Circlequot; Producers



  • l1fraud
    06-09 08:14 PM
    Talked to ICE field intelligence they have provided required details, please let us know if anyone in this forum needs further information on how to complain against L1 violations. Please send a private message to this id. Please let us know if you have any other agency which would be interested in L1 violations.





    hair google circles homepage. google circles homepage. Website Worth:$13. Google
  • Website Worth:$13. Google



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 01:33 PM
    Thanks apb,
    You are on the right track....Again no need to thank me....the help in the forum is mutual...I had gained strength from it and I'll reciprocate in every possible way...I am not one to vanish from the forum once I am done and see you guys waiting......well experience with USCIS is like a psychological trauma...it stays long and being a scorpio I can't forget things at all especially injustices....So I'll be there along the way for all you guys....and help you in whatever way I can......

    That being said every case is different and gloom and doom scenario should not take over your spirits....I am a cynic by birth and see the glass always half empty but once thing that is different for me is that I never give up......and neither should any of you guys however bad the situation is....be a cynic be a pessimist be a paranoid if you can't help but BE PERSISTENT and UNRELENTING...

    SoP



    more...


    google circles homepage. In some circles, people would
  • In some circles, people would



  • Nil
    03-11 04:51 PM
    Thanks a Ton Sri,

    pls compile and i'll follow up.
    Also doing the homework to contact local congressmen & journalists.





    hot google circles homepage. google circles homepage. tattoo Google google circles
  • tattoo Google google circles



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 04:34 PM
    guys,
    I replied to the PMs abd as req I sent the letter sample that I sent to Janet N. Kewlchap and fatjoe I didn't get ur email ids......

    You can get my letter from caliguy or gbof I sent them my letter too.

    YES I DID APPROACH CIS OMBUDSMan

    Regards,

    SoP



    more...


    house Google google circles homepage google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • nkavjs
    09-25 11:56 AM
    A number shd be printed on your approved I-140 approval notice. Always save this number. Its just as imp. as your D/L card. :P (till you get your GC stamped)





    tattoo hairstyles Circles Google google circles homepage. Green circles represent less
  • Green circles represent less



  • sundarpn
    01-30 11:03 AM
    GLUS,

    Can you tell us more about communicating to ALIF? Is it via email?


    I think all the folks who visit this thread must send out a complaint.

    Also please contact your attorneys and tell them to complain on this half baked PIMS implementation.



    more...


    pictures google circles homepage. google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • arkrish68
    09-30 04:21 PM
    There is no message. Just a soft update on the date. I just called USCIS and no news was disclosed and asked to wait for another 30 days for response.

    Did you send the email to NSC or TSC depending where your case is now.

    If it is NSC send the email to ncscfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov
    If it is TSC send the email to tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

    With all your case details.

    Send me a PM if you need additonal details.





    dresses tattoo Google google circles google circles homepage. Google crop circle .
  • Google crop circle .



  • PlainSpeak
    03-29 12:20 PM
    Thanks...you need all Green dots in place reds.

    Green ho ya red kii farak painda hai pappe :D
    Not like it has any value

    But appreciate your thought ..........



    more...


    makeup --quot;Chapin Circlequot; Producers google circles homepage. Google google circles homepage
  • Google google circles homepage



  • makemygc
    01-25 12:11 AM
    Actually, this is a new rule it seems. We also faced it this time. Airlines have to verify the visa. When I was flying through Air India via jfk and also when I was returning from India, both times my visa on my passport was scanned by airlines official. You will see some guy carrying a laptop kind of device and he/she will scan your visa before even you go for boarding pass. In our case, since visa was expired they asked for Advanced Parole.

    It was on Dec 2005 . Luftansa . Chennai - Frankfurt- Dallas . I was waiting for my boarding pass . I handed over my e ticket to the lady at the counter. Instead of issuing the boarding pass , she asked me about my H1B papers. I got confused . Why should I show my papers to this lady ? . Since it was my very first trip to US , I meekly showed her my papers.After that she had issued the boarding pass.

    Friends, you may think I am very meek.This was not my first overseas trip. I had visited Japan previously. I didn't want to have fight with her and start my journey in bitter taste from the beginning.

    Don't think only Non-Indians treat Indians shabbily. Our enemy is within.

    If I happened to see that lady once again in Chennai -------





    girlfriend Green circles represent less google circles homepage. google circles homepage.
  • google circles homepage.



  • gc28262
    08-21 12:11 PM
    If phone companies resort to misleading advertisements, you can complain to FCC (Federal Communications Commission)

    FCC Consumer Complaints (http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm)





    hairstyles In some circles, people would google circles homepage. it became Google Circles
  • it became Google Circles



  • prashantc
    01-29 10:41 AM
    AP can be used to re-enter and you can continue on your H1 if it is valid. Your H1 is invalidated only if you use EAD.
    I just came back to US using AP, I had booked an appointment for Visa interview. But after seeing the PIMS mess I decided to use AP. It was very smooth and easy.


    A question though: is'nt it abandoning your H1B1 visa tenure if you enter on AP even with a valid H1B remaining?[/QUOTE]
    Well good for you that you could use AP. We had AP ourselves, but I wanted to use the remaining H1B period, hence the big mistake. Now the only way to use AP is to withdraw our visa applications, get the passports, and fly back. I will resort to this ifthe passports are not returned by the coming weekend. Chennai consulate sucks!!





    syzygy
    07-10 09:53 AM
    I am sure Mrs Emillo will get lot of flowers tonight :)

    I am telling you guys, the USCIS is gonna SERIOUSLY think "Lets keep screwing these guys and getting free stuff AND free publicity"





    luckylavs
    09-19 11:08 AM
    yes i have i have been following with the TSC via email and there is no update from past 1 month. No reply. I also took an info pass appointment and the officer told the finger prints are old and needs to be taken again.Also my case is assigned to officer and no updates from TSC after that.



Post Title

google circles homepage


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/google-circles-homepage.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive