Thoughts on Strangers on a Train

    -Farley Granger is kind of awesome. How have I never noticed that before?

    -Just kidding, Robert Walker is kind of awesome. Then again, I watched the British version (I don't know why they call it that--this version never played in England), so that might've had something to do with his more psychotic incarnation.

    -Hitchcock's daughter has a semi-major part, as the dowdy, bespectacled younger sister of Guy (Granger)'s fiancee Anne Morton (Ruth Roman).

    -Guy's wife really is a bitch.

    -What's left to say? Even if I didn't have any qualms with this (certainly not Hitchock's masterpiece, but a fantastic thriller nonetheless), I don't particularly care to get yelled at by outraged enthusiasts.

    -Never mind. I hated the ending.

Post Title

Thoughts on Strangers on a Train


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/thoughts-on-strangers-on-train.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive