the voice tv show logo

    images the voice tv show logo. hair the voice tv show logo. hot The Voice Tv Show: Who Was
  • hot The Voice Tv Show: Who Was



  • unseenguy
    06-15 07:01 PM
    Thanks guys.. there may be a good news to share.. not from authorities BUT from our client side.. will confirm the same before announcing it here.. also awareness and education works at times... please keep your client management informed about this laws and regulations.

    Good for you! All the best!





    wallpaper hot The Voice Tv Show: Who Was the voice tv show logo. images the voice tv show
  • images the voice tv show



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-11 05:33 PM
    CIS Ombudsman's annual report.

    The information might have been posted earlier...

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual_Report_2007.pdf

    page 37 - 44 - detail the problem and proposed solution
    the flow chart on page is 42 gives a good description





    the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo. the
  • the voice tv show logo. the



  • nish
    06-12 06:36 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

    They have not specified anything like my prior company is fake in any of the communication email.They are asking me come back because they find something wrong about my prior company after four year and i am not able to provide more evidence.During four year i worked in 10 to 15 project for diff client and for each project first they did BG and put me in project.Now they are asking me that provide some more evidence or come back to offshore.
    I know if i come back to india they will give me layoff from company.In this situation how do i fight with my company.

    Please any of guide me if any of member come across in this situation





    2011 images the voice tv show the voice tv show logo. It#39;s tipped to be the latest
  • It#39;s tipped to be the latest



  • rstp99
    01-10 11:28 AM
    Sec 503 of Marc Spector's Immigration reform bill gives 25% of all EB visas and unused visas to un-skilled workers.
    This shall hit all EB category visas hard and might cause more retrogression
    We should not support Sec 503 of this bill.



    more...


    the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo.
  • the voice tv show logo.



  • CADude
    11-09 02:08 PM
    My PD is July end 2001. I am not current though I wish :)

    I will request you/attorney write to USCIS PO Box 82521 and attach the copy of delivery proof and RN to correct the error. Atleast no harm in trying.

    If your country is retro then RD don't mean much. They will arrange the file in "visa hold self" sorted by PD. But any time DOL/USCIS make India again "C" then RD matters.

    What's your ND on RN?

    Thanks,

    Good to hear that USCIS did something right for someone. Atleast they recognised your Receipt date as July 2.

    On my case they moved my file from NSC to TSC on 4 August and they used that date on my notice date as recp. date.. instead of 2 July.
    I didnt get any response from my attorney yet.. but Shd I worry about getting my recp. dates corrected to 2 July.. I have PD of July 2003 EB3-India.
    BTW I thought you are current with PD of 2001. Isnt it?

    Pls. correct me if I am wrong. txs





    the voice tv show logo. During the premier there#39;s
  • During the premier there#39;s



  • foobar2001
    08-13 09:11 AM
    Hi Foobar ,Mine is excatly the same case as yours , as of this month iam current so far no luck but will let you know with any updates .. good luck .
    gc_nebraska -- thanks for the reply. Do let us know when there is progress on your case, and good luck with the same!!



    more...


    the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show judges. hairstyles the voice tv show logo. the voice tv
  • the voice tv show judges. hairstyles the voice tv show logo. the voice tv



  • addsf345
    08-27 03:56 PM
    I called them. The rep was aware of the Vonage deal and offered only $ 4 rental and 2.9 cent per min to india. So I am also thinking to move to vonage.

    I just talked to them. Rep said they can not match vonage offer.... I am already paying teleblend around $16 per month. I see no reason why I should not pay $9 more to Vonage in order to get Unlimited India Calling plan. (As I also spend atlest $20 - 25 on reliance india call additonally.)

    any other person there who talked to teleblend?





    2010 the voice tv show logo. the the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo. hair
  • the voice tv show logo. hair



  • milindc
    01-31 11:49 PM
    Senate introduced the "Protecting America�s Competitive Edge (PACE)" Act on Jan 26th. One of the sections states that folks with advanced degree are exempt from the numerical limitations on employment-based immigrants.

    Is this true ? If yes, should the advance degree holders pursue this bill.

    http://www.asertti.org/news/documents/PACE_Summary.pdf



    more...


    the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo.
  • the voice tv show logo.



  • sundarpn
    01-28 05:10 PM
    both H1 were approved from the same USCIS center? the one which is stuck in PIMS, which service center it was?

    good point.

    We need to track the H1b approval date and the service center that approved it.

    For those who don't know, the first three letters of the receipt number in you I-797 H-1b approval notice indicates the service center.

    Like SRC is Texas, EAC is Vermont, LIN is nebraska and CSC for california.

    Please include this info too.





    hair It#39;s tipped to be the latest the voice tv show logo. dresses the voice tv show
  • dresses the voice tv show



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 03:54 PM
    Sreekhand
    ASHA and AID are communist leaning and progressive organizations???? I take no offence with the latter but for the former adjective I guess you don't know the meaning of communism.....

    But again if I recollect you are the enlightened enitity "Avatar" as I had once said.....so it is best not to get into an argument with you ....there are much more pressing needs in the forum "getting GC for one" than talking about things communist and progressive.

    Chill

    SoP



    more...


    the voice tv show logo. The Voice Season 1 Episode 7
  • The Voice Season 1 Episode 7



  • aquarianf
    06-15 12:27 PM
    I am going for concurrent 140 & 485. Can I apply for EAD and AP now? or do I need to have my 140 cleared before I can apply for EAD and AP?


    yes you can apply both





    hot the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo. makeup the voice tv show logo.
  • makeup the voice tv show logo.



  • virginia_desi
    01-31 09:07 AM
    Dear Vamsi, SVK, NK, Shahuja, Abuddyz, and all eligible visa aspirants:

    I just got an email from the Chennai consulate, 29th day from the interview, stating the visa was stamped today:

    "Thank you for your e-mail.

    Our records show that your visa was issued today, January 31. You
    should be receiving your passport/visa soon.

    Visa Information Unit
    American Consulate General

    Chennai 600006, India
    Telephone: 91 44 2857 4242
    Fax: 91 44 2811 2027

    Website: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov"

    This means there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please have faith in your abilities, and in your God. You will hear back soon.

    Moral of the story: "Never use a Consulate in India for visa re-validation again."

    Please learn from this story, and never again trust Consulates in India for extension purposes.

    God bless you all.:)

    How do you know that experience in Canada or Mexico will be any different from experience in India? It can be only better at a consulate that hasn't yet implemented PIMS, which I don't think there are any at this point. At least you are at home with family. I think the worst is to be stuck in Canada or Mexico for a month. I think the moral of the story is to use AP whenever possible.



    more...


    house NBC The Voice TV Show: Season the voice tv show logo. girlfriend 2011 tattoo The Voice TV Show: the voice tv show logo. hot the
  • girlfriend 2011 tattoo The Voice TV Show: the voice tv show logo. hot the



  • starscream
    09-11 01:38 PM
    bump





    tattoo During the premier there#39;s the voice tv show logo. 2010 the voice tv show poster.
  • 2010 the voice tv show poster.



  • l1fraud
    06-15 10:56 PM
    No we are discussing YOUR jobs loss due to L1 misuse. You were sleeping until it hit you and now you suddenly want sympathy. BTW, I feel sorry for you that any guy from India can come and do your job. Most guys who come on L1 are freshers with not much skills. Thats what is needed for the job then.

    First of all I don't need your sympathy I am here to get some info regarding how to complain about L-1B violation (hope you read thru the entire discussion), second even if you think that I was 'sleeping' ... don't worry we are awake now and we are making sure that these violators are getting their share of attention from authorities.. we have a solid case (atleast the special investigator from ICE thinks so!), rest we'll leave to the concerned agencies (ICE/USCIS) ... I don't mind whether the guy is young or old if his visa is not eligible to do the work.. he is violating the law and will end up in trouble, period.

    * All the positive things you talked abt outsourcing/TCS/Wipro can be achieved without violating any laws, unfortunately these companies are greedy enof to go any extend and violate the laws for achieving their quarterly/yearly targets.



    more...


    pictures the voice tv show judges. hairstyles the voice tv show logo. the voice tv the voice tv show logo. The Voice TV Show: Casey
  • The Voice TV Show: Casey



  • nrk
    10-26 12:08 PM
    Congrats

    Got my CPO email few minutes back... Thank you all for your support and ALL THE BEST!!!
    HOPE FULLY, ALL OF YOU GET IT ASAP...

    NO LUD after Feb 2009 when i did my second finger printing.

    Created SR thru NCSC, did not help.

    Went to Infopass, no help from ppl i spoke with there.

    Did congress man enquiry, not sure if this helped. (as of yday, they had not received a response from uscis and were still waiting for a reply)

    Sent letter to Ombudsman, they told me they were checking with USCIS...

    No Idea which one worked... Good Luck to all of you...

    PD JAN 15, 2005
    case was transferred to NSC from TSC
    NO LUD after Feb 2009
    Had applied AC 21 on Aug 2008





    dresses makeup the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo. 2011 the voice tv show logo.
  • 2011 the voice tv show logo.



  • appas123
    08-13 07:44 AM
    I have one more question, What should I fill in 1-9 lines? Should I fill with Primary applicant information?
    Fill it with both primary and derivative details. Write in small font with a pen. This will avoid different forms for each applicant.



    more...


    makeup the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo. NBC The Voice TV Show: Season
  • NBC The Voice TV Show: Season



  • CADude
    11-09 02:08 PM
    My PD is July end 2001. I am not current though I wish :)

    I will request you/attorney write to USCIS PO Box 82521 and attach the copy of delivery proof and RN to correct the error. Atleast no harm in trying.

    If your country is retro then RD don't mean much. They will arrange the file in "visa hold self" sorted by PD. But any time DOL/USCIS make India again "C" then RD matters.

    What's your ND on RN?

    Thanks,

    Good to hear that USCIS did something right for someone. Atleast they recognised your Receipt date as July 2.

    On my case they moved my file from NSC to TSC on 4 August and they used that date on my notice date as recp. date.. instead of 2 July.
    I didnt get any response from my attorney yet.. but Shd I worry about getting my recp. dates corrected to 2 July.. I have PD of July 2003 EB3-India.
    BTW I thought you are current with PD of 2001. Isnt it?

    Pls. correct me if I am wrong. txs





    girlfriend 2010 the voice tv show poster. the voice tv show logo. the voice tv show logo.
  • the voice tv show logo.



  • RDB
    11-25 05:40 PM
    I know the rules of car buying and hence mentioned the word hypothetical - however, as I said earlier, I agree with your basic principle that we are liable for whatever we signed up for and if you look at my first post on this thread that is exactly what I suggested to punjabi77 i.e. Is renting an option?

    If we strictly go by the purpose of this thread - yes, we are in agreement that punjabi77 should look at alternative ways of paying off his mortgage or just simply sell his asset with a ~20k loss.

    Peace :)
    Some Rules:

    Rule 101 for car buying: Value depreciates moment you walk out of show room. How much it will be, no one can guarantee you and no one but you are liable for depreciation.

    Rule 101 for Home buying: Value of the debt you sign will remain unchanged
    while the value of asset may erode.
    Rule 102: House is a secure debt: meaning if you don't pay the house will be repossessed by bank. So you have to pay to play.
    Do you know there is no earthquake insurance in California so if you loose your fully paid house in earth quake you are left with ZIP !!!

    Mother of all Rule: Don't get into the any game without knowing the rules.

    Now some clarification: The money Punjabi77 own to the bank is actually already paid to the builder or seller (previous owner) by the bank. Bank gave away that money just by a stroke of signature of Punjabi77 and in return for future interest payments. So the asset value on the book is what Punjabi
    owes not a penny less and not a penny more. If they reduce the asset value to make Punjabi77 feel better it will be taking loss for him ? Why should they do it ? Should they take it back from builder and where do we stop ?

    We can demonize lenders, Wall St and everyone all we want, but this thread is not about them. This is about punjabi77. But I don't know why it is so hard for us to just accept that we screwed up, got enticed made a mistake and start to fix it. Stop the blame game for once. I can attribute all my problems to someone or the other but how does it help me ? The sooner I accept them and start to work on then better it is for me.





    hairstyles The Voice Season 1 Episode 7 the voice tv show logo. The Voice has made a splash on
  • The Voice has made a splash on



  • snathan
    03-29 12:33 PM
    ImmInfo Newsletter: India EB2 cutoff dates to advance in May (http://www.imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2011-3-31/India-eb2-to-advance-in-may.html)


    Based on just released information, it appears that India EB2 cutoff dates will advance, perhaps substantially, in May. China EB2 cutoff dates will also advance. The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) reports that they were told the following by Charlie Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division, U.S. Department of State:

    “[US]CIS says they have seen a decline in filings, and does not expect a change in the number use pattern. Therefore, this decline in EB-1 number use will allow me to begin having those ‘otherwise unused’ numbers drop down and be available for use in the EB-2 category. Based on current indications, that would mean that at least 12,000 additional numbers will be available to the EB-2 category. This situation will allow me to advance the India EB-2 cut-off date for May. The reason being that all ‘otherwise unused’ numbers are provided strictly in priority date order, and the India demand has the largest concentration of early dates.”

    There have been two reasons for China and India EB2 cutoff dates not moving forward as rapidly as had been the case in the past. The first is the unusually high demand for EB1 numbers and the second has been the increased demand for EB2 numbers represented by EB3 to EB2 upgrades.

    The significance of this announcement is that it appears that the recent surge in demand for EB1 visa numbers has abated. The CIS reports that this demand slowed down in October, 2010 and has not resumed. Presumably, this means that substantially most the EB2 applicants who felt that they could upgrade to EB1 have now filed the petitions and had them adjudicated. If this is the case, then the number of unused EB1 numbers will increase back to previous levels and become available for use by EB2 applicants.

    ================================================== ==================

    P.S : the EB1 filing reduced may be because the Indian IT companies stopped filing EB1C ? Its just my thought





    PDOCT05
    10-01 12:23 PM
    I had called up USCIS and they have transferred the call to second level IO, as my application is 90 days old. They donot find the information yet. (My employer says, they clubbed the applications in one fedex box and sent it. Got the list of FedEx tracking number, one tracking number has 4 pounds, so guessing he would have put my application in it. ) The IO says, I have to take the fedex tracking number printout as proof and send them by postal mail, so that they can track back with their computer systems. Do now know when I will receive RNs. May be I have to maintain another tracking number for this inquiry mail also.

    Please post your experiances about calling to USCIS today.

    Friend I just called to USCIS.No information yet and she could able to find all my I-140 info and my employer details. But no information beyound that.I requested her what should i do..it's been 90 days? She said wait for 2 more weeks ..they still have lot of applications it seems and it may take 2 weeks to one month.





    Powersa
    07-09 09:59 PM
    This is just a message to 2005/2006/2007 PD guys. Please don't think that some miracle will happen and dates will be current soon, it will take its own time. Mostly for EB2 & EB3June 2006- June 2007 guys, it will be like a lottery if the PD becomes current somewhere in 2007 Oct-Nov time. Right??
    So life is not always easy. There are people waiting since 2002-03-04.
    Don't think that life is not a FIFO always.

    Why some of the guys became violent when I said, INDIA IS GREAT???
    Guys.. do you know why I always feel like this???

    As my parents,in laws and most of my relatives stay there. Not only mine, allmost all guys who are in the IV, they must have parents and relatives in India for sure. There is no other reason why I said India is great.

    Someone asked me to pack up... YES, I will if nothing happens;however, I will be waiting to see the progress for sure. This is July. Let's have a look over OCT bulletin after 2 months and for sure dates will move atleast 4-6 months for EB2 guys and 1 year for EB3 guys. So wait, be patient, instead of doing all this.
    Anyway, our turn will come sooner or later, so why to become impatient just seeing the JULY bulletin CURRENT and then "U".

    Mainly this is the message for 2005-2006-2007 PD guys. Please don't take it otherwise.


    Take it easy...PD means FIFO.

    So...long story short, don't worry, you will get your GC prior to the "2005/2006/2007 PD guys".

    I'm one of those guys, lol.



Post Title

the voice tv show logo


Post URL

http://michelle-maxwel.blogspot.com/2011/07/voice-tv-show-logo.html


Visit Michelle Maxwell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive